FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 83

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 83 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 83   XWA 83 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 11:04 am

XWA 83 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 83 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 83 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our new Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso.)

XWA 83 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 83 BB_0397XWA 83 2018-08-01_charly-caruso

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV. Wrestlemania is over, Fury is over. Our vacation unfortunately is over but we are back with some exciting action as we welcome a new face to the broadcast team but not new to the XWA fans, Charly Caruso. Welcome.

Caruso: Thank you, Byron. It's good to be here. It's been a long time coming.

Bayless: Not long enough. But try to keep up with us. I'm sure you will be fine.

Caruso: Uhh ... thanks?

Saxton: A bit chilly of a reception Becky. But let's talk about this huge show. Tonight The World Heavyweight Championship is being defended here and the challenger is from Progress UK, one Drew McIntyre.

Bayless: That's some Main Event. Not only that but the former World Womens Tag Team Champions will be in action.

Saxton: Plus Will Ospreay defends the Cruiserweight Title against La Sombra. All that and more. Now let's send it up to JoJo.

XWA 83 9k=

JoJo: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

vs

Kevin Steen
Canada

(It's a rare treat to see Steen on a XWA TV. And tonight he completely decimates poor Frank. Ending it with the Package Piledriver.)

Winner: Kevin Steen

XWA 83 MV5BZjBiOTcyYjctOGY0My00MGEyLWI3OWQtNWRkNDMwMmIwMGM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_

Saxton: My goodness Kevin Steen is an angry man.

Caruso: He is not done with El Generico and Paul Heyman by a long shot.

Bayless: He needs to get over it already.

Saxton: Would you get over such a betrayal so easily.

Bayless: No one would dare betray me.

XWA 83 147502539239498451

(Camera is backstage where we see new interviewer, Amy Rose and she is joined by Sasha Banks.)

XWA 83 913b2428d5f1c54dedbf71f98695abb2--amy-rose-acquisition

Rose: Sasha coming up at UNREST you get Jinny Couture once again. She got the better of you at FURY. How will this be different?

Banks: Amy... You're new around here so I will forgive that question. You see I don't care that she stole a pin last time. I just want to kick her bony ass all over Delaware. So at UNREST the way I see it a 3 count doesn't mean the winner. It's who is standing in the end. And that will be me.

Rose: Fans get your tickets for UNREST to see this and a lot more. Thank you Sasha.

Saxton: It's time to see the former World Womens Tag Team Champions in action.

Bayless: They don't look so cocky anymore do they?

Caruso: Well losing the World titles is definitely a humbling event. But I've watched these women for a long time and they are a team that never gives up. They will be back.

Saxton: I have to agree. The Hell-O-Ween Queens will still have to deal with them, soon.

The Canadian Ninjas
Former UWF World Womens Tag Team Champions
Dojo in Canada

vs

Tamina Snuka & Vanessa Borne

(Ninjas come out a little more serious as usual. Especially facing a more physically imposing team than they've seen in recent times. Borne & Tamina rough house them early on in the match. But the Ninjas spurned on by the crowd, mount a comeback. They catch Tamina with the Northern Lights-Out. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Canadian Ninjas

XWA 83 The_NINJAS

(After the match Ninjas grab a mic. They cut a Promo on how the Queens didn't win. The Ninjas lost. They were their own worst enemy in that battle. A problem they will rectify when they use their rematch clause at UNREST.)

Saxton: The NINJAS look pretty serious.

Bayless: It's about time. This is professional wrestling not a stand up comedy act. They need to toughen up if they want to get back to the top.

Caruso: Well it worked out for them before but you may be right as it seems this a more focused team.

Saxton: Still to come tonight. Adam Cole faces Drew McIntyre. Stay with us!

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is joined by Dolph Ziggler.)

Dixie Carter: Dolph, sugah... Ah hope you aren't going to ask me again for a Cruiserweight title shot tonight. Ospreay already has a challenger lined up and you had a chance at CAPITAL OFFENSE to become the top contender. And you failed.

Ziggler: It was a ladder match. And Ospreay defeated Page anyway. I should be next, not Sombra.

Carter: La Sombra is a former Champion, he has a pedigree here in XWA. You have had some success... in other areas. You need to prove it here now.

Ziggler: You know you weren't singing that when you were looking for me to sign here. But that's okay. I will prove it. The only way the Showoff can.

Carter: Well don't you interfere with the title match. It's on next.

Ziggler: Interfere in a match? Not my style Dixie. I promise.

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Minka Kelly.

XWA 83 Image-ee4b4ae7-30ef-49fe-b6aa-3f304829b2fd

Minka: Welcome back to Inside XWA. We are headed to our next big show, UNREST. Coming to you from the Bob Carpenter Center in Newark, Delaware. Some big matches are scheduled already. Here's what we know so far.

Hangman Page vs Doc Gallows
CHAOS vs Tongan Mob Bosses
Jinny Couture vs Sasha Banks
El Generico vs Kevin Steen - Falls count anywhere
The Ascension vs Fist of Islam - No DQ Match - XWA Tag Team Championship
Asuka vs Aja Kong - Femme Fatale Championship
Hell-O-Ween Queens vs Canadian Ninjas - UWF World Womens Tag Team Championship
Main Event: Shawn Michaels vs Sheamus - XWA Championship

Minka: We have comments from the man formally of Bullet Club, Hangman Page.

XWA 83 Latest?cb=20180218171540

Page: You know... when I decided to leave Bullet Club it was the hardest decision of my career. I weighed the Pros and the Cons. I made to choice to bet on myself. Looking back on it now... I am a bit disappointed in myself... How could I do it????

How could I EVER doubt myself! Leaving Bullet Club should have been the easiest choice to make! I NEVER needed you guys and I'm proving that every day! And I will continue to prove it at UNREST when I take that melon head of Doc Gallows right off his shoulders.

Minka: In other news, XWA owner Snoop Dogg has announced that The WAR OF THE WORLDS will return and this time it will be XWA vs Progress USA AND Progress UK! More details in the coming weeks. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Minka Kelly, Good Night.

Saxton: Since Will Ospreay ended the reign of Chris Candido, I wondered if he could prosper as the champion, well I think that question has been answered.

Caruso: Things have all been turning up roses with him. He even seems to have found love.

Bayless: Love??? This is WRESTLING! No room for Love in this business.

La Sombra
Mexico

vs

Will Ospreay w/Priscilla
Essex, England

(Ospreay and Sombra shake hands before the bell then come out firing. La Sombra dropkicks Will to the floor. He hits he ropes but Will slides back as Sombra was about to dive. He lands on the apron but gets Hurracanrana'd off the apron and to the ground. More big spots follow from both men. Sombra catches Ospreay with a Corkscrew Leg Lariat from the top. Ospreay catches the masked man with Pip Pip Cheerio (Springboard forearm smash) then follows that up with a standing Shooting Star Press for a 2 count.

Dolph Ziggler comes out to the stage and watches from afar. Sombra executes a Reverse Neckbreaker then looks for a Moonsault but Will is up and delivers a Cheeky Nandos Kick . He nails an OsCutter and covers 1.. 2.. 3. )

Winner & Still Champion: Will Ospreay

XWA 83 Z

(After the match as Ospreay celebrates he is blindsided by Dolph Ziggler. He gives him the Zig Zag then grabs a microphone.)

Ziggler: Hey Dixie! I kept my promise. I never interfered in the match. I never said anything about post match. Ladies and gentlemen feast your eyes on perfection, I am the epitome of excellence in the sport. Lying at my feet is a young limey, pretender. He's held this belt because of one reason... He never faced me. So at UNREST I hereby challenge him to defend this title against me. When it's over it will be mine and maybe if I'm generous I'll make his little girlfriend over here mine too.

Caruso: What a jerk!

Bayless: Oh don't be "jelly", Charly. He doesn't want her... or you either.....

Saxton: What we know he does want... is that Cruiserweight title.

(We return from break to the ring where Amy Rose introduces "Mr XWA", Sheamus.)

XWA 83 Inorbit-abraham-superstar-organised-sheamus-inorbit-evening_fdef07c8-99e3-11e6-84cd-7afcc7591aa7

(Fans are chanting "F*ck You, Sheamus!" Sheamus sucks it up with a sneer.)

Rose: Sheamus, the crowd has spoken... your comments?

Shemus: Ya think I give one damn about what these idiots think? There just like everyone else in the XWA, jealous.

Rose: You say it's jealousy but could it just be because these fans support the XWA Champion, Shawn Michaels?

(Crowd Pop)

Sheamus: The XWA Champion ya say? That little man is no Champion when I'm here. Ya see I am "MR. XWA" I earned that title a long time ago. I don't need no belt to prove that. My record speaks for itself. Michaels may have these people fooled but that's because they forgot just who the hell I am. But the Irish Curse is going to remind them at UNREST when I decapitate poor Shawn Michaels and strap the XWA Title belt around my waist.

Rose: Well let me ask you the question all these fans have been asking on social media. Why turn your back on them? Why sneak attack Michaels? The Sheamus we know wouldn't do that.

Sheamus: Do you hear ya self lassie? The Sheamus you know? You Don't know me. NONE OF YOU KNOW ME! When I first came to XWA I was S.O.S., the baddest man in the company. I crushed everyone in my way. Then I got soft. I listened to these fans. And you know what? I lost. I lost me title, me spot here and went around the UWF. Hopping from place to place and going nowhere. I realized I had to get back to my roots. Not just by coming back here but to who I was back then. And that's a man who gave no quarter! Showed no mercy! A man that would stop at nothing to get what he wants. Shawn, it's not all that personal. I mean yeah... I can't stand ya but not anymore than any of these ingrates in the crowd. You're just a means to my ends... Which means I gots to end ya.

Rose: It's the Main Event at UNREST folks, "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs "The Irish Curse, Mr XWA", Sheamus..

Saxton: It's becoming more and more clear. This was always who Sheamus was.

Bayless: You mean a winner? Because that's what he will be at UNREST.

Caruso: I wouldn't count those chickens just yet, I've see Shawn Michaels overcome the odds before.

Bayless: I doubt you can count at all.

Saxton: At UNREST CHAOS continues their war with Bullet Club when they face the team headed to the ring right now. The Tongan Mob Bosses.

Bayless: This is a scary group. I wonder if CHAOS will get by them.

Caruso: Looks like they are accompanied by Lauren, she usually only seconds Adam Cole.

Saxton: This match at UNREST is a big one for both teams. Perhaps Cole sent her to help get them ready.

Bayless: It's "Magnum" Adam Cole. Have some respect for our World Champion.

Caruso: He may not be Champion after tonight.

Ron Bass, Kendell Windham & Bunkhouse Buck
Texas

vs

Tongan Mob Bosses w/Lauren Brooke
Isle of Tonga

(The Cowboys try their best but Bullet Club is all business tonight. They systematically take out all 3. Then Fale gives Kendell the Bad Luck Fall. It's an easy 3 count.)

Winners: Tongan Mob Bosses

XWA 83 DSTM

Saxton: The TMB look very ready for their showdown with CHAOS.

Caruso: That they do and we just got some news about that show.

Saxton: We do... It is official at UNREST Will Ospreay will defend the Cruiserweight title against Dolph Ziggler.

Bayless: Bad news for Ospreay. The kid has potential but he's no match for Ziggler in my opinion.

Saxton: When we return... The World Heavyweight Title is on the line. Don't go away!

(Backstage we see Amy Rose with the Femme Fatale Champion, Asuka.)

XWA 83 S-l300

Rose: Asuka at UNREST you defend your title against your sworn enemy, Aja Kong. Can you control your hatred for her to focus and retain your championship?

Asuka: Aja is part of Gedo's CHAOS. A group I know verrrry well. I know Gedo verrrry well. I am ready for any of his tricks. Kong is fierce, powerful. But I have beaten her before and I beat her again.

Rose: I noticed you have begun to rise in the rankings for the World Womens Championship. Any designs on that?

Asuka: I never look too far ahead. Right now my challenge is Aja Kong. But after.... who knows?

Rose: Well I for one am very excited to see your match at UNREST. Good Luck.

Asuka: Arigato

(We now go to s the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Kayla Braxton.)

XWA 83 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBeGq5LRBFni0hUhKuFNCcnzKCcRQnp9t0e2PtTVpuhI4JlHwR0A

Kayla: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. Kevin Steen
5. Jimmy Snuka

XWA Tag Team
4. Gallows & Anderson
5. Guerillas of Destiny

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Sasha Banks
5. Amber Gallows

XWA Cruiserweight
4. Tama Tonga
5. Rich Swann

Kayla: Now let's hear from the top Tag Team Contenders, Fist of Islam.

XWA 83 Fist_o12

Daivari: Ascension, you have something that belongs to us and we want it back.

Ali: More than that we want payback on you and your puppeteer, the Fallen Angel. You mocked us, mocked our beliefs and stole our property! Where our people come from the punishment for that is quite severe.

Daivari: But lucky for you we aren't there. But we will hand out our own brand of justice and then we will retake what is ours, those title belts.

Saxton: It's rare to see a such a high profile match on XWA TV so this is quite a treat.

Bayless: We could see a World title change right here!

Caruso: Drew McIntyre has come close before and Magnum is coming off a brutal Hell In A Cell match at Wrestlemania. This may be the perfect moment for McIntyre.

Saxton: Without further ado, we send it back to Jojo.

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship

Drew McIntyre
Ayr, Scotland

vs

"Magnum" Adam Cole w/Lauren Brooke
UWF World Heavyweight Champion
Former UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Former XWA Champion
Panama City, Florida

(McIntyre seems primed to take the strap tonight. Adam has some Kinesio tape across his right shoulder and knee. They circle one another a while before engaging and early on its a wrestling battle as they are feeling each other out. It doesn't take long before Drew opens up a little more with a hard elbow to the jaw of the champion. He then delivers a couple of Celtic Kisses (Headbutts).  He fires him into the buckle he follows in but runs into a back elbow. Cole then hip locks Drew over the ropes and to the floor.

Adam follows and slams McIntyre on the hard floor as Lauren cheers him on. He looks to Irish Whip him into the guard railing but Drew reverses it and it's Cole who tastes the steel. Then McIntyre readies himself.... CLAYMORE KICK! The force sends Magnum into the 2nd row. The fans are buzzing now. Adam looks out cold. Drew is trying to get his lifeless body back over the railing. Out from the back runs Karl Anderson. McIntyre finally has Cole back over to ringside. He is dragging him towards the ring when Karl gets in his face. The referee Paul Turner warns him to not get involved. Drew brushes by Anderson and rolls him in. He covers 1.. 2.. No!

Drew sets up for another Claymore Kick but Anderson is warning Cole that it's coming. When the challenger charges Adam slides away and avoids the kick. He nails a Superkick of his own. Then hits Cole-ateral. 1.. 2.. No. Adam hits the running knee to the back of McIntyre's head. He signals for the Last Shot. Pulls up Drew but he lands a quick boot then delivers Scot Drop (Reverse STO). Instead of covering McIntyre locks in the Iron Maiden (Chickenwing over-the-shoulder crossface). Lauren is yelling at Anderson to do something. Out runs Shawn Michaels as Karl shoves the Time keeper away and grabs their chair. He heads towards the ring but runs right Into Shawn who gives him Sweet Chin Music right into the chair and into the face of Anderson.

In the ring Turner is asking if Cole wants to quit. The fans are standing but with one last gasp, Cole grabs the ropes! Drew sits Adam on the top rope for a Super-Plex. Lauren jumps on the apron and Michaels pulls her down. Drew is mocking her as he gets ready to make his move but out of Turner's view Cole delivers a low blow. McIntyre falls to the mat. Adam looks shaky but readies him self as Drew slowly tries to get up.... Panama Sunrise(Super flip Piledriver)! Drew is dazed... Corona Kick (Jumping big boot)! Magnum grabs him again.... Florida Key! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!! Drew kicks out! Cole looks incensed he grabs him... The Last Shot! 1.. 2.. 3!!!! )

Winner & Still Champion: "Magnum" Adam Cole

XWA 83 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk_xROyKUpBcFQ_pX4BzESbfigrLmJd7XNBoKR9JYRE4_7kRoD

(Cole holds the belt high as he and Shawn lock eyes.)

Saxton: He finds a way to do it again.

Caruso: Very fortunate but some would say he makes his own luck.

Bayless: All I know is Shawn Michaels needs to mind his own business.

Caruso: He saw a wrong and responded.

Bayless: Was he the referee? The GM, the owner of the company???? Exactly! Mind your OWN BUSINESS!

Saxton: Well when it comes to the World Heavyweight title it looks like HBK is making it his business. And that is our show. It's been a great one for sure. For Becky Bayless & Charly Caruso, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 83
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: