FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 82

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 82 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 82   XWA 82 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:33 am

XWA 82 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 82 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 82 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our new Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Jonathan Coachman.)

XWA 82 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 82 BB_0397XWA 82 Jonathan_Coachman

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV. Wrestlemania 11 is coming and The final matches will be hosted by XWA.

Bayless: This is truly a dream come true for me. To become a part of the XWA team and then find out we are one of three cities that is hosting Wrestlemania 11.

Coach: It's a big game feel around here. On par with the Stnley Cup, The Super Bowl, The Daytona 500. Wrestlemania is THE event in this industry and they have the perfect Big Game talent to call that action... me.

Bayless: Well you certainly have the Big Head.

Saxton: We will get into that show throughout the night but we also have a lot of action XWA style to get to. In our Main Event tonight Will Ospreay defends his Cruiserweight Championship against the man who defeated him for the NextGen Championship, Hangman Page. Also we will hear from both "Magnum" Adam Cole as well as seeing the Womens Tag Champs in action in a non-title affair against a team from RSW, Cutie Pie Club.

Coach: Also tonight we will hear from the now former XWA Tag Champs, Fist of Islam.

Saxton: All that and more. Buckle up folks we are on the Road to Wrestlemania.

XWA 82 5f5ef568b9763de55d1879dd921891e4

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart
Reno, NV

vs

Kenny Omega
Canada

(The Anvil hits a couple of high impact moves but this mostly all Kenny, who ends it with the One-Winged Angel.)

Winner: Kenny Omega

XWA 82 Kenny-omega-gestures-in-the-3-way-match-between-kenny-omega-cody-and-picture-id1052729470?s=612x612

Saxton: The kind of "return" of Kenny was a good one.

Coach: What return? He's been here the whole time. Nice job of "Un-inventing" yourself.

Bayless: I like that he's using his full name again. I think he could be back on top very soon.

Coach: You like being on top?

Bayless: Ewwwww!

XWA 82 147502539239498451

(Camera is backstage where we see Charly Caruso and she is joined by the former Tag Champs, Fist of Islam.)

XWA 82 Charly-Caruso-1-1

Caruso: Guys, At Capital Offense we learned who is the leader of the Ascension, The Fallen Angel. And he helped guide them to the titles. But after Daniels said a lot of stuff that just didn't make sense to us. He seemed to be referring to you. Who is Maalik?

Ali: Charly, in Islam, Maalik refers to the Angel of Hell. He was sent down to guard the gates of Jahannam, what you would call Hades. He definitely took a shot at our beliefs.

Daivari: He made it seem like he had usurped Maalik and took his power allowing himself to unleash the Ascension. This is honestly quite insulting to our faith. I know many of you are from different walks, Christian, Jewish, Protestant. We respect all others. We only wanted our fair shake here in XWA. And it took a while but we got it.

Caruso: And now it was taken away. There will be an XWA Show the week of Wrestlemania named FURY and you get a rematch. How will this differ?

Ali: Because now we know what we are facing. We know the Ascension are a formidable team but we will show why we were the Champions and will be so again when Wrestlemania comes.

Daivari: The Ascension... will fall.

Caruso: Good luck to you both.

Ali: Thank you, Salaam Alaikum.

Saxton: It's time to see our World Womens Tag Team Champions in action.

Bayless: Non title match here against the Cutie Pie Club Kiera Hogan & Raquel.

Coach: I have been following the exploits of these women in Japan. The Champs better not take them light.

Saxton: Why am I not surprised to you follow a team called the Cutie Pie Club?

The Canadian Ninjas
XWA World Womens Tag Team Champions
Dojo in Canada

vs

Cutie Pie Club (Kiera Hogan & Raquel)
RSW

(Ninjas come out with face paint again but this time its more like clown face. They walk around trying to "scare" CPC. The fans are getting a good laugh but Kiera & Raquel aren't laughing and they attack before the bell. CPC get in a lot of licks on the champs but soon the Ninjas start to come back and take control. They end it by hitting Kiera with Northern Lights-Out.)

Winners: Canadian Ninjas

XWA 82 Ninjas+canadienses+shimmer

(After the match Ninjas grab a mic. They are cutting a promo on the freak show that they are facing at Wrestlemania 11. Then the lights go out. We see a small blue light appear and then we see the glow in the dark horror faces on the Hell-o-Ween Queens.

The Ninjas are startled. Then the lights go on. The Ninjas are standing in the ring with their Mania Challengers. They are jawing back and forth. The Ninjas are trying to mock the Queens but they aren't in a joking mood. They shove the Ninjas who shove back. They are about to go into a donnybrook when security runs into the ring and pulls the two teams away. Fans are chanting "Let them fight!" But Dixie doesn't want to give away the big title match for free.)

Saxton: You know. I think the Ninjas have taken this as a big joke but the Hell-o-Ween Queens are all business. They want those World titles.

Bayless: I don't believe they take them lightly at all. That's their strategy. They play as if the Queens are no competition to make the Queens believe as well.

Coach: For once we agree Becky. The Champs are very cunning. This is all head games.

Saxton: Well at Wrestlemania 11 the time for games will be over. They will be tested by a very game team in the Queens.

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is joined by XWA Champion, Shawn Michaels.)

Dixie Carter: Look Shawn, I have 5 men all wanting a shot at you. I can't hold them all back.

Michaels:I beat Snuka. I beat Okada. I beat Fale. I beat Nakamura. Sheamus got a DQ. Generico is dealing with Steen right now. That leaves Moose.

Carter: Okay. I will give Moose the shot at FURY. But these guys aren't going to like it.

Michaels: That's their problem. And I'm not done with Adam Cole yet. I had him last show. They guy has the most luck I've ever seen.

Carter: Well get prepared because after Wrestlemania I got a feeling things are going to be heating up here with that title.

Michaels: I wouldn't have it any other way.

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Minka Kelly.

XWA 82 Image-ee4b4ae7-30ef-49fe-b6aa-3f304829b2fd

Minka: Welcome back to Inside XWA. We are on the Road to Wrestlemania 11. Quite an exciting time as this year the event will be held in 3 cities! And where does it end? Well it ends at the FedEx Field in Landover, Maryland and it is being hosted by XWA! We are being told it will be 18 matches. Some are still yet to be announced but you can get all the latest news at UWF-Wrestlemania.Com. As for us here in XWA. We are putting on a Special Wrestlemania Week Show called FURY. The entire card has not been finalized but what we know so far is...

Hangman Page vs Karl Anderson
CHAOS vs TMDK & Doc Gallows
Jinny Couture vs Sasha Banks
The Ascension vs Fist of Islam - XWA Tag Team Championship
Kevin Steen & Rich Swann vs El Generico & Jimmy Snuka
Asuka vs Amber Gallows - Femme Fatale Championship
Main Event: Shawn Michaels vs Moose - XWA Championship

Minka: We have comments from the man challenging for the XWA Championship, Moose.

XWA 82 Moose

Moose: Let's get this out the way right now. I like Shawn Michaels. He's a stand up guy. He goes out there every night and gives 200%. You have to respect that. You have to respect what he's done in his career. He is the Gold Standard.

And that's why I have to beat him. Wrestlemania week, the eyes of the World will be on this town. If I fall to him at FURY I'm just another guy who he beat. I can't be that. I won't be that. I will move heaven and Earth if need be and I will wrest that XWA title from his waist and announce to the World... Forget about the pig. 2019 is the year... of the MOOSE!

Minka: In other news, former Femme Fatale Champion, MsChif has asked for and been given her release from the company. We wish her well in her future endeavors.

That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Minka Kelly, Good Night.

(After the break we go to the set of Coach's Corner.)

XWA 82 Coach-Jonathan-Coachman

Coach: Welcome to another edition of Coach's Corner. Tonight I have with me, the very enigmatic leader of the Ascension, The Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels.

Daniels: Hello my son...

Coach: Right. Mr Daniels you...

Daniels: "Father" Daniels.

Coach: *Ahem* Father Daniels... You have had quite an established career here in the UWF. As a broadcast journalist I have been covering you for years. But now you are here with the Ascension. How did this come about?

Daniels: As with all things it was divined. Konnor & Viktor were mired in senseless meandering. They needed a purpose. I gave them one.

Coach: Which is?

Daniels: Why to serve the unholy cause of course.

Coach: I'm sorry. The Unholy cause? Is that like #SatanLivesMatter?

Daniels: Ah my son, You are like the rest of these sheep. Praising a false prophet. You are blind to the true splendor of his will. You and everyone else will learn what those two little Muslim boys did. We are the Ascension... And we have Risen.

Coach: I have to say this was ot an easy interview. Thank goodness it was a consummate pro like myself conducting it. See ya next time, on the Corner.

Saxton: At XTREME WARFARE we had an amazing Main Event where Shawn Michaels barely held off the challenge of the now feral, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka. He's here now looking to get back on the winning track.

Bayless: I saw Jimmy this afternoon at catering. He just growled at me.

Saxton: You sure that wasn't Coachman?

La Sombra
Mexico

vs

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
Fiji Islands

(Sombra has the speed advantage which is somewhat different from most of Snuka's opponents. But this Superfly is more vicious and lands a knife hand smash into the larynx of the masked man. Jimmy pounds him down then lands a Flying Headbutt from the 2nd rope and gets the pin.)

Winner: Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

XWA 82 Screen-shot-2017-01-15-at-5-28-00-pm

(After the match Jimmy continues to pummel La Sombra. Out runs Rich Swann. He lands a series of kicks culminating with a Jumping Enzuguiri to drive Snuka away.)

Saxton: I just can't believe this the same Jimmy Snuka I once idolized.

Coach: Don't be so hard on yourself. You still have me to look up to.

Saxton: Still to come later tonight. The Cruiserweight Championship is on the line. Stay tuned.

(We return from break to the ring where Charly Caruso introduces the UWF World Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole.)

XWA 82 Maxresdefault

Charly: Adam, I have had the pleasure to speaking to you a lot in my 2 years here in XWA. But now I talk to you as you go to defend the biggest prize in our sport at the Main Event of the biggest event in our sport. Against a man very unlike anyone you've faced before in Sami Callihan.

Cole: Carly in my time here in XWA I have seen a lot of interviewers come and go. Some were okay, most were bad. But I have to say.. You're nothing special. Now as for Mr Callihan. I say Mr because with a name like Sami someone may think it's a woman. Just a very ugly one. You remind me of a hundred guys who had the same type of run. You beat the jobber of the week on your show. You call me out every week. You want me to face you in tag matches and non-title matches. Try to steal my belt so that you give the optic of you holding the belt. Like I said, a hundred guys.

But here's where you thought you were different. You were going to use shock value to get over. You're going to be violent against women. Oooohhhh. You were going to curse during every interview. Wow. So shocking. So that the neanderthal fans think you're special. But you're not. I watch your matches. They look like carbon copies of matches I've seen years ago. Just with new names pasted in. You see I didn't get this overnight. I had to earn this. I had to prove that I wasn't just some Junior Heavyweight who had delusions of grandeur. I had to prove that I am the greatest thing this industry has going. I prove it every single time I enter the ring.

You have the OVE. Ohio Versus Everyone. Cute. Have you heard of the Bullet Club? I have members EVERYWHERE. I have people in Ohio wearing Bullet Club gear. They all follow me. Why? Not because I kick 110 Lb women. Not because I shout and curse in my interviews. Because I get it done where it counts. Right in this ring. Wrestlemania is coming. Where? Well right here in Maryland. MY HOUSE!  Where I've dominated for 4 years! Here you are, Flavor of the Month and you think you can just walk in and fool all of us that you're a World Champion. Guess what, many of these fans may hate my guts. But they respect me. Because they know whenever they pay their money, spend their time coming to see my match. They are seeing something they haven't seen before. And at Wrestlemania it will be no different.

But before I go, because I'm really not interested in answering any of Charly's questions/ Let me say one last thing in a language you would understand Callihan.

Get your F*cking ass down to the FedEx Field. Bring your two little bitch ass friends. Bring all of F*cking Ohio if you want! We're Bullet Club. So we have enough ammunition to Shoot all of you bitch asses DOWN!

(Cole walks out the ring.)

Charly: Nothing special, my ass...

Coach: Now that... was a statement. I thought I was excited for this Match before but now...

Saxton: "Magnum" Adam Cole is feeling the pressure I think.

Bayless: This is Wrestlemania. Everyone is feeling the pressure. Even us.

Saxton: Another match slated for FURY is the rematch with Sasha Banks and the women coming up next, Jinny Couture.

Bayless: Nothing was settled in the last match as Jinny was disqualified.

Coach: So the referee just "awarded" the match to the Boss' cousin, right? Yeah nothing to question there.

Bayless: What is your problem with Sasha?

Coach: She's entitled. She doesn't have to earn her stardom like I did.

Saxton: Somehow I knew this was coming back to you.

Eve Torres
Los Angeles, CA

vs

Jinny Coture
Knightsbridge, London, England

(Eve is a tough competitor than was out with a back injury for a bit. She returns tonight but still has a lot of ring rust. She puts up a tough fight but gets caught with Touch of Couture (Koppou Kick). She covers and gets the 3 count.)

Winner: Jinny Couture

XWA 82 Tumblr_plnppqq8fK1td4tuio10_r1_500

Saxton: Jinny gets the win and looks ready for FURY.

Coach: She looks ready for anything!

Bayless: Calm down there Jonathan.

Saxton: When we return its the Cruiserweight Champion vs the Next Gen Champ. Keep it where it is.

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso with Dolph Ziggler.)

XWA 82 Dolph-Ziggler

Charly: Dolph, you were unsuccessful at Capital Offense in gaining the Cruiserweight Title match tonight. How do you bounce back?

Ziggler: Are you kidding me? I'm Dolph Ziggler, That's how. I'm a superstar in this sport. Hangman got lucky. Those type of matches depend a lot on luck. But wrestling a man one on one isn't luck. That's skill. So tonight I'm gonna watch this Title match and see what these two have to offer. But honestly. You know and I know and everyone else knows. They aint got nothing on Dolph Ziggler.

Charly: Do you want the winner?

Ziggler: Sweetie, There's only one winner, and you're drooling at him. But yes I want the title and I will get it.

Charly: Maybe you can wrestle them both in a tag match.

Ziggler: Tag match?

Charly: Yeah... You can team up with your massive ego... sweetie...

(We now go to s the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Kayla Braxton.)

XWA 82 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBeGq5LRBFni0hUhKuFNCcnzKCcRQnp9t0e2PtTVpuhI4JlHwR0A

Kayla: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. El Generico
5. Bad Luck Fale

XWA Tag Team
4. The Young Bucks
5. Guerillas of Destiny

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Aja Kong
5. Jinny Couture

XWA Cruiserweight
4. Dolph Ziggler
5. Tama Tonga

Kayla: Now let's hear from a man who went from unranked to the #1 contender, Sheamus.

XWA 82 Latest?cb=20180123201633

Sheamus: Let's get one thing straight there fella, Shawn Michaels never beat me. Yet somehow he faces Moose at FURY instead of yours truly. Mr XWA aint gonna stand for dis. You reckon for sure than the Heartbreak Kid is going to find more of his body parts broken the next time he comes across the Irish Curse!

Saxton: Both of our competitors have come to the ring so we are about to get started.

Bayless: It will be very interesting to see how Hangman does now that he was ex-communicated from Bullet Club.

Coach: That's what he gets for trying to leave. You don't quit Bullet Club. You get tossed.

Saxton: He wanted to concentrate on his own success. Here's a great way to move that along. Take it away Eden.

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is for the XWA Cruiserweight Championship

Hangman Page
NextGen Champion
Aaron's Creek, Virginia

vs

Will Ospreay w/Priscilla
XWA Cruiserweight Champion
Former NextGen Champion
Rainham, Essex, England

(These two men know each other well. It was Page who defeated Ospreay for the NextGen title. Now he looks to take another title but this time he wont have the backing of Bullet Club. Its a fast paced match. Ospreay hits a bunch of dives and Hurracanranas. Page sends Will to the floor and hits the Running Shooting Star Press from the apron.

Later in the match Page goes for the Buckshot Lariat but is met with Silent Whisper that sends him out to the floor. Ospreay then follows with Space Tiger Drop (Cartwheel over the top rope suicide corkscrew Moonsault). The fans are on their feet and Priscilla is clapping as well. Match continues and Ospreay has Hangman down as he scales the ropes for Air Assassin. He leaps but misses! Page now hits the Buckshot Lariat. He covers 1.. 2.. NO!!!!!

We see Karl Anderson walking down the aisle. Ospreay is on dream street as Page signals for Rite of Passage (Kneeling back-to-belly Piledriver). Priscilla is telling the referee that Will is hurt. Turner is telling her to stay away from the ring while this is happening. Anderson slips in and gives Page a Gun Stun.  HE slides back out and hides. Will is staggering up. He sees Page struggling to a kneeling position and hits him with Hidden Blade (High impact swinging back elbow to the back of a kneeling opponent's head). Page is out cold. Ospreay is looking a bit confused but Priscilla is telling him to go up. He nods, scales the ropes... Air Assassin (Imploding 450 Splash)! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner & Still Champion: Will Ospreay

XWA 82 62a3361866661a93fdfb3be1ae6f1969c543d99ev2_hq

(Page is out and is unable to ask for a replay. So Ospreay's hand is raised as Priscilla hustles him out of there. Then Karl returns to the ring and now Doc Gallows has come out as well. They give Page another Magic Killer and leave him lying.)

Saxton: Page may have made a mistake leaving Bullet Club.

Coach: You think?

Bayless: I still say, He has the right to make his own decisions. But he may need to get some friends.

Saxton: Question I have is. I know Will never saw what happened. But did Priscilla?

Coach: She's probably Bullet Club too!

Bayless: Oh stop! She never saw it either. She was just concerned for her man.

Saxton: Well regardless Ospreay escapes with the title. What happens next is anyone's guess, but with FURY and the Wrestlemania just days after it's going to surely change the landscape of this sport. And I can't wait to see how. For Becky Bayless & the Coach, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 82
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: