FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 79

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 79 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 79   XWA 79 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:33 am

XWA 79 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 79 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 79 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Thunder by Imagine Dragons plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 79 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 79 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton alongside Tammy Lynn Sytch. Tammy, the X-1 Climax is down to 2 Block Matches before the final on Facebook Face-Off Later this week.

Sytch: And Neither Block has been decided! This will be one heck of a show.

Saxton: In Block A Jimmy Superfly faces Tomohiro Ishii.  And in our Main Event El Generico takes on Moose. We will go over the scenarios later

Sytch. Also tonight, My Bae, Chris Candido faces Hangman Page.

Saxton: Also tonight we have Aja Kong in action and more on XTREME WARFARE. But lets get this one started with Eden Stiles. Take it away Eden!

XWA 79 5f5ef568b9763de55d1879dd921891e4

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

vs

Killer Kross
Las Vegas, NV

(Poor Frank has to be the guy to face Killer Kross in his XWA TV debut. He is completely destroyed and KK ends it after the Doomsday Saito.)

Winner: Killer Kross

XWA 79 KrossMar2018tahinos

Saxton: He dropped Frank Williams right on his head!

Sytch: Good thing he has nothing in there valuable.

XWA 79 147502539239498451

(Camera is backstage where we see Charly Caruso and Cruiserweight Champion, Will Ospreay and that same raven haired young lady friend..)

XWA 79 36596716_1100069043467101_1954961154841247744_nXWA 79 Priscilla-kelly-10

Caruso: Will: On the Facebook Face-Off show later this week you face Nick Miller of TMDK. Then at XTREME WARFARE you're signed to defend against former Champion, La Sombra. Pretty hectic schedule there.

Ospreay: That's what being a Champion is all about Charly. Everyone wants what I have. So I have to be at my best every single night because just like that... it could end.

Caruso: Well I like your attitude as I'm sure your fans do too.

Ospreay: And the fans are why I do what I do. I mean yeah, I get paid and the spirit of competition drives me but in the end nothing beats hearing those people who pay their money to see you cheer your name.

Caruso: Let's hope we hear that for a long time to come. And I have to ask about your lady friend next to you.

Ospreay: Haha I knew you would. This is Priscilla and we are good friends.

(Priscilla shyly giggles and looks down at the ground.)

Caruso: Well nice to meet you Priscilla. And good luck to you Will. Happy New Years to you both.

(Priscilla smiles and waves as they walk off.)

Caruso: What a cute couple... Back to ringside.

Saxton: It's time for some Bullet Club vs Uprising.

Sytch: Not just The Uprising. The leader of the Uprising. The man that made XWA great Again and the man who will lead all the UWF back to glory, Chris Candido.

Saxton: He's facing the NextGen Champion, Hangman Page who went winless in this years X-1.

Sytch: That streak is about to get longer.

Chris Candido w/"Border Patrol Agent" David Schultz
New Jersey

vs

Hangman Page
Bullet Club

(Candido controls this most of the way. Page does get a few licks in here and there. Then Chris goes for the Jersey Jam and misses. Page nails The Buckshot Lariat. He is looking for The Rites of Passage when Schultz runs in and attacks Page for the DQ.)

Winner by DQ: Hangman Page

XWA 79 F54a377aa43927370d4e2bbbb74e3a8c

(After the match Gallows & Anderson run in and chases The Uprising off)

Saxton: Something really needs to be done about this Faction War.

Sytch: Oh please. The referee was being so biased that David had to come in and restore order. Its always favoring Bullet Club around here. Everyone is just jealous.

Saxton: Of what exactly?

Sytch: Of the Dominance of the Uprising and of Chris because he has me. All jealousy...

Saxton: You said Pity wrong...

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is joined by Killer Kross.)

Dixie Carter: Ah have to say... That was a pretty impressive tryout Mr Kross.

Kross: Call me Killer... So do I have a job? Where do I sign?

Carter: Well I'm afraid ah don't have a contract to offer you just yet. But what I can do is put you on our Development Roster. You're able to take dates anywhere but we will also book you. In fact, if you're interested I have a slot for you at XTREME WARFARE. For the NextGen Championship. Interested?

Kross: Like I said... Where do I sign?

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 79 Olivia-munn3

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. With RECKONING past us. we are on the Road to XTREME WARFARE. XWA's Biggest Show of the year. We have added some matches.

Hangman Page vs KIller Kross - NextGen Championship
Asuka vs Sasha Banks
Fist of Islam vs Guerrillas of Destiny - XWA Tag Team Championship
Molly Holly & Io Shirai vs MsChif & Melissa Anderson
The ELITE vs ??? - World 6-Man Championship
Canadian Ninjas vs 2 Chicks Same Time - World Womens Championship
Will Ospreay vs La Sombra - XWA Cruiserweight Championship
Main Event: Shawn Michaels vs Winner of X-1 Climax

Let's take a look at the Updated Standings with just 2 Block Matches to go.

Block A:
Shinsuke Nakamura 7[5]
Jimmy Snuka 6[4]
Tomohiro Ishii 5[4]
Kevin Steen 5[5]*
Bad Luck Fale 4[5]*
David Schultz 2[5]*

Block B:
El Generico 6[4]
Moose 6[4]
Hiroshi Tanahashi 6[5]*
Kazuchiuka Okada 6[5]*
Robert Roode 4[5]*
Hangman Page 0[5]*

*Denotes eliminated

So first with Block B. El Generico faces Moose tonight. The Winner goes to the finals. If its a draw then There will have to be some sort of tiebreaker match. As for the more complicated Block A. If Ishii wins he ties with Nakamura and again we need some sort of Tiebreaker match as he previously drew with Nakamura. Should Snuka Win, He goes to the Finals. If he gets a draw. Then Nakamura wins due to his victory over Jimmy heads up. Wow. This is like the NFL Playoffs! But now let's hear from the Team that will challenge for the Tag Team Titles, Guerrillas of Destiny.

XWA 79 1*OYdnOFCowZG_SftyPFFVgw

Tama Tonga: I have been XWA Tag Champion before with our cousin Fale but now me and my brother fulfill our destiny and take those belts from those 2 little angry kids.

Tanga Loa: Hnnh... Angry. They don't know angry... yet...

Tama Tonga: For too long the Bullet Club had languished on our laurels. Well no more! Magnum is the World Heavyweight Champion, Hangman has the NextGen title and soon he along with Doc & Machine Gun will have the 6-Man belts. That leaves us and those shiny Tag belts so get ready cause the Guerrillas are coming...

Tanga: OOOHH OOOHH OOOHH!!!!

Munn: In other news, Hiroshi Tanahashi will be competing overseas in RSW for a spell. He is still part of the XWA family and we hope to see him succeed there just as he has here. Also we have the next edition of Facebook Face-Off this week with these 3 matches.

Will Ospreay vs Nick Miller
Okada & Aja Kong vs David Schultz & Sienna
Finals of the X-1 Climax Tournament

That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good Night.

(After the break we go to the set of "The Sytch".)

XWA 79 C08

Tammy: Hello everybody and welcome to the Sytch. Tonight I am joined by Kevin Steen.

Steen: Lets get on with it....

Tammy: Okay... El Generico... We know what he did. We know you're angry. We know you want a piece of him.  Question is when?

Steen: Because of this X-1 Climax. I have been ordered to leave him alone until the tournament is over. Due to what transpired last year with all the interference. Changes were made. Do I like it? No. But I was warned I would be fined and suspended. The old Kevin Steen wouldn't care. I would just hunt him down like the dog he is. But I'm going to wait. Just until the time is right. And when it is.....

Tammy: Ok... I have to admit. You're a scary dude. And a patient Kevin Steen? That's downright frightening. But let me ask you this. Why do you think this happened? Not just with Generico but with Paul Heyman as well.

Steen: Heyman gave his explanation. But it was Bullshit. Heyman is always out for one person, himself. He was in my corner when it was beneficial to him. Maybe it was me not taking Generico's head off that night. Me showing him pity. Maybe Heyman saw that as weakness and decided to jump ship. Maybe it was his plan all along. Honestly I don't know I don't f*cking care.

Tammy: You can't say that word on TV.

Steen: ....As I was saying... I don't F*cking care. When I get them... and I will. They will realize that they committed career suicide because I'm Kevin "F*cking" Steen and I'm going to kill them.

Tammy: With that our times up. I thank you for taking the time. I'm sure we all are looking forward to see where this heads next. And that folks ... was the "Sytch".

Saxton: We are back and its time for the Block A X-1 Climax Match.

Sytch: A lot of scenarios here. But one thing we know if Ishii wins CHAOS wins because he and his Partner Shinsuke Nakamura will be tied at the top.

Saxton: And should The Superfly win. He goes to the finals.

"Stone Pitbull" Tomohiro Ishii w/Gedo
CHAOS
Japan

vs

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
Fiji Islands

(We see Nakamura watching in the back on a monitor. The referee Paul Turner has warned Gedo if he gets involved at all he will award the Match and thus the Block to Snuka. This is no wrestling match. It's a fight. Elbows Chops, punches, kicks and vicious headbutts. Neither man giving any quarter. Ishii catches Jimmy with a Sliding Lariat for a two count. Later Jimmy nails a Flying Cocobutt to Ishii for a near fall. The 20 minute time limit is getting near which would send Nakamura to the finals. The giant monitor is showing Nakamura as he roots for his CHAOS partner. Ishii catches Jimmy with a Powerslam from an attempted High Cross Body. Ishii is signalling for the Stonecrusher Brainbuster. Then we see Nakamura attacked by the Kings of Wrestling! Ishii is distracted as Gedo takes off down the aisle. Ishii now again goes for his finisher but Snuka was playing possum! He catches him in a small package! 1.. 2.. 3! )

Winner of Block A: Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka +2 Pts

XWA 79 Ec68e016286038856b1039c03a28c4c5

(Ishii can't believe it as Snuka rolls out the ring. He doesn't look happy. More of a deranged look on his face as the referee goes out and raises his hand.)

Saxton: Jimmy Snuka is going to the Finals!

Sytch: Hahaha! And you could say it was cause of the Uprising!

Saxton: I thought you hated Superfly?

Sytch: I hate CHAOS. Snuka is just a basket case.

Saxton: Still to come later tonight. Our Main Event. El Generico vs Moose for the Block A victory. Stay tuned.

(We return from break to the ring where Charly Caruso introduces General Manager, Dixie Carter.)

XWA 79 Dixie%2BCarter

Charly: Dixie, you wanted to come out here for a big announcement regarding XTREME WARFARE.

Carter: I do, and thank you Charly. As we just saw, once again this War between, Bullet Club, The Uprising & CHAOS continues to cause havoc here in XWA. Well I talked it over with Snoop and its going to end.

Charly: How will you do that?

Carter: Because we are having a match at XTREME WARFARE. And it's being called XTREME WARGAMES.

Charly: XTREME WARGAMES???!! Can you explain?.

Carter: We will have 2 rings side by side. We are going to lower a Steel cage around it. There will be 3 doors. One for CHAOS, The Uprising & Bullet Club each. It will begin with one competitor from each team. Then every 2 minutes a door will be opened randomly and that team sends in another entrant. It will always be random. So its possible 1 team may be out numbered 10 to 1. But the match does not begin until every team has everyone inside.

Charly: My goodness this is extreme!

Carter: Oh I'm not done.... There will be weapons placed all around the inside of the cage. The way to win of course is to get someone to quit. No pinfalls. And here is the kicker. Whoever does quit. His faction is gone from XWA. Not just the loser. The whole faction! You may think this going too far but they brought this on themselves. And being that none of these factions will be involved in the Main Event at XTREME WARFARE we have already chosen the teams.

For The Uprising it Will be Chris Candido, The Kings of Wrestling, David Schultz & Sienna.

CHAOS: Gedo, Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii, Shinsuke Nakamura & Aja Kong

Bullet Club: Magnum Adam Cole, Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson, Bad Luck Fale & Amber Gallows

Charly: You're putting women in this too! And what about Adam Cole? If his team loses, He's the World Champion!

Carter: I don't care. Snoop Dogg agrees. This has to stop and this is how we stop it. Bullet Club doesn't get preferential treatment, despite what some may think. This will be the biggest XTREME WARFARE ever. From the Royal Farms Arena. Tickets are going fast and with this announcement they will go even faster now.

Charly: This is so exciting, Thank you Dixie.

Sytch: This is insanity! How can she do this?

Saxton: Well you wanted The Uprising to drive these factions out of XWA. Here is your chance. It's like building your wall. Just be sure you're on the right side of it.

Sytch: You think this is funny? Maybe I'll tell Dixie if Uprising goes I go! What are you doing?

Saxton: I'm calling Dixie on her cell before you change your mind!

Saxton: Well up next someone who now finds themselves in a tough situation, Aja Kong

Sytch:  She's definitely leaving XWA.

Saxton: So you're guys are going to focus on CHAOS.

Sytch: I didn't say that.

Saxton: You kinda just did.

Sytch: Saxton, You're so dumb, your dog teaches you tricks.

Eve Torres
Las Vegas, NV

vs

Aja Kong w/Gedo
CHAOS
Japan

(Aja is even meaner than usual as she completely dismantles Eve. She could have pinned way earlier but continued to inflict punishment. Then she locks in a Half Boston Crab and Torres is barely conscious enough to tap out.)

Winner: Aja Kong

XWA 79 DPqt9eBVwAA_nil

Saxton: If Kong does that to someone at Xtreme Wargames her team will remain and whoever submits will be gone from XWA.

Sytch: Why are you looking at me?

Saxton: Because I'm talking to you!

Sytch: Were you? I tend to just hear the Charlie Brown teacher whenever you speak.

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 79 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqUrPcgNb825JTSnxodoIXvzapiaDW0ngU6SzRs7HkQ-iF91R1Tw

Charly: We here at XWA want to wish everyone a Happy New Years. With me now are the World 6-Man Tag Champs The ELITE. Guys you made a bold challenge last show. Have you gotten any responses?

Matt: Nope no Takers...

OMEGA: None. It seems no one wants to take that "L" on the biggest stage.

Nick: Can't blame them. We've been Champions for a long time. No one seems to want to be embarrassed.

(Then out walks AJ Lee from APW.)

XWA 79 Aj-lee2

Lee: Hnnn. No takers.... Funny. Because the Triad are big time takers. In fact My husband, Joe & Daniel are ready to TAKE those straps right off your waists. So consider your challenge accepted. The Triad will see you at XTREME WARFARE. And boys bring suspenders. Because you're going to need something else to hold up your pants when we leave with the belts. Ta-Ta.

(AJ skips away)

Charly: Looks you have a response after all.

OMEGA: Fine with us. The ELITE welcome the competition. We were beginning to think no one would face us. So Triad send their teenage groupie or whatever she is to accept for them. Well you may want to leave her home that night. Because the beating we give you definitely wont be PG-13.

Saxton: Just when you think XTREME WARFARE can't get any bigger. The Triad vs The ELITE.

Sytch: This seriously is the biggest XTREME WARFARE ever.

Saxton: Well we are up to our last Block match of the X-1. The winner moves on to face Jimmy Snuka at Facebook Face-Off.

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is an X-1 Climax Match!

El Generico w/Paul Heyman
Former XWA Tag Team Champion
None of your business

vs

Moose
Baltimore, MD

(Generico tries to sneak attack Moose but it backfires as Moose lays in a series of haymakers. He whips him into the ropes and sends him high through the air courtesy of a Back drop. Generico rolls to the floor to regroup with Heyman. Finally Moose has had enough and goes out after him They are fighting all around the ringside area. Moose goes for a Spear but Generico moves and Moose hits the ringsteps Shoulder first. The referee Paul Turner is being very lenient. Not counting either man out.

Battle finally returns to the ring where Generico catches Moose with an Ole Kick. He looks for a Brainbustahhh!!! but Moose counters into a Super Powerbomb! 1.. 2.. No! We hear there are 5 minutes left in the match as both men lay in the ring. Slowly they both rise. They trade Elbow shots. Then Generico gets in a kick to the solar plexus. He hooks him and executes the Lucha Bomb (Double Pumphandle Vertical Suplex Powerbomb). 1.. 2.. NOOO!!! Generico is looking for a Brainbuster but Moose hits a Pop-up Clothesline! Both men are down but Moose drapes his arm across Generico. 1.. 2.. NOOO!!

2 Minutes remain. Moose sets up for a Spear. He charges... Right into an Ole Kick! Moose is on dream street. El Generico gets him in the corner. He hooks him for the Brainbustahhh!!!. He has trouble lifting him. He finally musters the Strength.... He nails it!. He is crawling over to cover when the bell rings.)

Winner: Draw

(Saxton & Sytch are talking about what happens now they are tied with 7 points. Then out to the stage walks Dixie Carter. She says There's no point in doing another match at a later date with the Finals so close. She orders the match restarted with no Time Limit. Generico quickly hooks the leg. 1.. 2.. NOOOOO!!!!! Moose kicks out and Generico is seething. Heyman is complaining that the time Dixie took saved Moose. Generico is just wailing away at the laid flat Moose.Then stomping him. He pulls him up... Exploder Suplex into the buckles!. Generico wants another Brainbustahhh!!!. But Moose delivers multiple headbutts and Tosses Generico down to the mat. He takes a deep breath, then does the Moose Crossing (Corner springboard double jump crossbody)!!! 1.. 2..

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Generico barely kicks out!  Moose goes up... Moosesault! But Generico gets his knees up! Moose is holding his ribs as he staggers to the corner. Generico is up. He races in with an Ole Kick! But Moose catches the foot! He turns it into a Pop-Up Powerbomb! Moose doesn't cover. He gets him up... Game Breaker (Wrist-lock transitioned into a discus lariat)! He hooks the leg... 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner of Block B: Moose +2 Pts

XWA 79 E1daf5a7a3593f95c30e2f0cc472d98b

(A standing ovation is given as the crowd is chanting "Moose!". He goes around the ring shaking the ringside fans hands. In the ring Heyman is helping El Generico to his feet. When sliding in behind him is.... KEVIN STEEN! They slowly turn and get hit with double Clotheslines. He gives Generico a Pop-Up Powerbomb. Then grabs Heyman who was trying to crawl away. He is signaling for the Package Piledriver. He grabs Paul when security hits the ring and separates them. Heyman is falling all over himself trying to escape. A woozy Generico and he race up the ramp while Steen is tossing security guys out his way.)

Saxton: Its bedlam here in the XWA Arena! But one thing we know. Moose will face The Superfly Jimmy Snuka at Facebook Face-Off and the winner goes to face the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels at XTREME WARFARE for the XWA Championship.

Sytch: That match is going to be crazy. Whoever wins to fight HBK, That will be crazy. This whole damn place is nuts!

Saxton: That's why you fit in so well. Folks don't forget in just 2 days Facebook Face-Off and then back here for the Season Finale of XWA TV. For Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton, Good night from Baltimore.

Sytch: Happy New Year!

FINAL X-1 CLIMAX BLOCK STANDINGS

Block A:
Jimmy Snuka 8[5]
Shinsuke Nakamura 7[5]
Tomohiro Ishii 5[5]
Kevin Steen 5[5]
Bad Luck Fale 4[5]
David Schultz 2[5]

Block B:
Moose 8[5]
El Generico 6[5]