FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 78

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 78 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 78   XWA 78 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:25 am

XWA 78 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 78 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 78 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Thunder by Imagine Dragons plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 78 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 78 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton alongside Tammy Lynn Sytch. Tammy, the X-1 Climax has been on fleek as the kids say.

Sytch: Literally no kids say that anymore. But if you mean this has been the best X-1 ever then I have to agree.

Saxton: Tonight we have 3 key X-1 Matches including our epic Main Event. Bad Luck Fale will face Shinsuke Nakamura.

Sytch. That is going to be a war. Especially with the current fight among the factions of XWA.

Saxton: Also tonight we will have Asuka in action and we will begin to hear about XTREME WARFARE. But let's send it now up to the ring and the talented Eden Stiles.

XWA 78 5f5ef568b9763de55d1879dd921891e4

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Siva Afi
South Pacific

vs

La Sombra
Mexico

(Afi lands a few hard chops early but Sombra is really on his game tonight and wins it with the Sombra Driver.)

Winner: La Sombra

XWA 78 CMLL-GIf-024

(After the match La Sombra cuts a promo on how he never got a fair shot at regaining the Cruiserweight title when Candido was Champion. He now challenges Will Ospreay to do it at XTREME WARFARE.)

Saxton: I know you and Chris have no love lost for La Sombra but he is a former Champion and would be a true test for our young Cruiserweight Champ.

Sytch: Ugh. Them two at XTREME WARFARE. That will kill the ratings for sure. Even worse is you calling it.

Saxton: Well... You would be too...

Sytch: No... I'd probably fall asleep. You'll be fine. You're used to women falling asleep while you're trying to work....

XWA 78 147502539239498451

(Camera is backstage where we see Charly Caruso and Fist of Islam.)

XWA 78 Mustafa_ali_wwe_cruiserweight_champ___edit___by_nuruddinayobwwe-dbxd9daXWA 78 Ariya-Daivari-WWE-Superstar

Caruso: Gentlemen... I want to first congratulate you on becoming the XWA Tag Team Champions at RECKONING. Some felt it was a huge gamble to give up the NextGen Titles for the opportunity but it worked out. Of course you guys were the product of some luck due to Doc Gallows being attacked by CHAOS.

Ali: Here we go... Someone gets attacked and right away we point fingers at the "Scary Muslims".

Daivari: We had nothing to do with that. We came to the ring for a title match and we won it. Period. End of story.

Caruso: Ooooo kayyyy.... I don't think I said all that. You guys did win... Fairly. But now the story is what's next?

Daivari: Obviously we have to defend these titles. And at XTREME WARFARE we decided we will face the Killer Bees!

Ali: Awesome idea!

Caruso: The Killer Bees.... really? Let's be serious. A lot of teams with better credentials are here in XWA.

Daivari: What's wrong with Killer Bees? They're KILLER Bees!

Ali: Have you ever seen the movie The Swarm? I watched one night on cable. It's like from 1892 or something but those Bees were dangerous. Frankly i think we are very brave to face them.

(Out walks Lauren of Bullet Club.)

Lauren: Bees... cute. Actually I just came from Dixie Carter's office. You will be facing deadly animals at XTREME WARFARE. But it won't be Killer Bees. It will be Guerillas.... Guerillas of Destiny. Merry Christmas boys.

(Lauren walks off.)

Ali: We don't celebrate Christmas!!!

Daivari: Once again the bias in this company rears its head. The Gueriilas of Destiny??? Come on Brother. We gotta go find Dixie!

Caruso: Well there you have it. at XTREME WARFARE it will be Fist of Islam vs Guerillas of Destiny for the Tag Straps. Back to Byron & Tammy.

Saxton: It's time for a X-1 Climax Match.

Sytch: Yes! The Border Patrol Agent is on his way to making XWA great again.

Saxton: You do know who he's facing right?

Sytch: It doesn't matter who it is. He's a member of the Uprising.

Saxton: It's Kevin Steen

Sytch: ... shit...

"Border Patrol Agent" David Schultz
Murica

vs

Kevin Steen
Canada

(Kevin got his first win at RECKONING after Dixie gave him some time to rest his injured neck. Now he is trying to get caught up. He takes the fight to Schultz. But David is a pretty tough guy and we get a brawl that heads to the floor. Kevin gives Schultz a Pop-Up Powerbomb onto the steel guard railing. Steen rolls back in and gets a countout victory)

Winner by Countout: Kevin Steen +2 Pts

XWA 78 Tumblr_inline_mzpwo7fO7M1r17g22

(After the match is over Steen grabs a mic.)

Steen: Hey Schultz... That's how we do it in Canada. Maybe you should build a wall there too... Now... I have something to say to El Generico & Paul Heyman. First Heyman. Honestly I'm almost not mad at you. I mean... I ALWAYS knew you were a no good slimy piece of shit. So I should have expected you to do what you did. So like I said... I'm almost not mad at you. ALMOST. But I'm still mad enough that when I get my hands on you you're going to get what I've promised for years. I'm going to drop you on your Fat.. F**King.. HEAD!!

As for you Generico. You simpleton son of a B*itch. I don't know if this came from Heyman in your ear or just from your own clueless brain. But I felt sorry for you. I showed pity for you. And you know what? I still will because just like a sick dog or a horse with a broken leg... I'm going to put you out of your misery quick. We have all been forbidden to come out in any fashion during an X-1 Climax match. So I got you before you came out. But I was fined by Snoop for it. He doesn't want anyone influencing an outcome of an X-1 title match. So you've been able to hide from me. But sooner or later I will find you. And I will end you. Count on it. Because I'm Kevin (Bleep) Steen. And I'm gonna Kill you...

Saxton: Things with Steen and Generico are really tense. I hate to say it but I believe Kevin when he makes those extreme claims.

Sytch: He is maybe the most angry man I have ever met. And that anger is growing every day that he doesn't get his hands on Generico. Just like mine does.

Saxton: Your anger grows everyday?

Sytch: And it will continue to as long as I have to work with you.

Saxton: You don't mean that.

Sytch: ... you're right. I don't really hate you. You shouldn't hate people with Special needs....

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is joined Melissa Anderson & MsChif.)

Dixie Carter: The both of you are here wanting to challenge Molly Holly at XTREME WARFARE.

Anderson: I should be Champion already if not for Io Shirai.

MsChif: I am the darkness that fills the air and I will be the one that send Molly Holly into the abyss as I rise with the Women's Championship..

Carter: Riiiight... Well Molly wants both of yall.

Anderson: Oh no no no! Not another Triple Threat! That's how she escaped last time!

Carter: No Triple Threat. Instead she has challenged you to a Tag match at XTREME WARFARE. Her partner will be... Io Shirai.

MsChif: Why would we agree? That can't bring us to our ultimate goals.

Carter: Oh but it can. Because whoever gets the pinfall in that match becomes the #1 contender.

Anderson: You tell them we accept. And then tell them they just made a huge mistake.

(Anderson & MsChif leave and we hear from the hallway Fist of Islam yelling for Dixie. They storm in but she's gone. FOI look confused then storm out. After they're gone we see Dixie peek out from under her desk.)

Carter: I shoulda thought of this weeks ago...

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 78 Olivia-munn3

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. With RECKONING past us. we are on the Road to XTREME WARFARE. XWA's Biggest Show of the year. So far we have 4 matches announced.

Fist of Islam vs Guerillas of Destiny - XWA Tag Team Championship
Molly Holly & Io Shirai vs MsChif & Melissa Anderson
Asuka vs Sasha Banks
Will Ospreay vs La Sombra - XWA Cruiserweight Championship

Now of course the Main Event will be Shawn Michaels defending the XWA Championship against the Winner of the X-1 Climax. Let's take an updated look at those standings.

Block A:
Jimmy Snuka 6[3]
Tomohiro Ishii 5[4]
Kevin Steen 4[4]
Shinsuke Nakamura 3[3]
Bad Luck Fale 2[3]
David Schultz 2[5]*

Block B:
Kazuchiuka Okada 6[4]
Moose 6[4]
El Generico 4[3]
Robert Roode 4[4]
Hiroshi Tanahashi 4[4]
Hangman Page 0[5]*

With today's loos David Schultz has been eliminated as is Hangman Page. Still anyone's ball game. besides them.

Munn: A man very much in the thick of it is former XWA Champion, Kazuchika Okada.

XWA 78 Okada_en-352x528

Winning the X-1 Climax would be a great honor but the real prize is when I get to face Shawn Michaels at XTREME WARFARE. I defeated him for the World Television Title once and I will beat him again. Because being a Champion has nothing to do with gyrating your hips to underage girls. No its about proving you are the best everey night. And as anyone with a brain knows. No American wrestler can ever compete with a Japanese born warrior. So Michaels keep watching the tournament and sweat as you realize that it is I who will come for you at XTREME WARFARE.

Munn: In other news, Hiroshi Tanahashi made it to the finals of the Rising Sun Cup but came up short against the winner, KENTA. We here at XWA are very proud of Tanahashi's performance and welcome him back home. Also TMDK are in the final 4 of the CWX Tag Team Tournament. It seems XWA's influences are being hear around the World. And speaking of World. We also congratulate War Machine on becoming the new World Tag Team Champions.That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good Night.

(After the break we go to the set of "The Sytch".)

XWA 78 C08

Tammy: Hello everybody and welcome to the Sytch. Tonight I am joined by the newly crowned World Women's Tag Team Champions, The Canadian Ninjas.

Perez: That be us.

Tammy: I don't see George Steele. Will he be joining us?

Matthews: No. George has gone on his own for now. But he's always a call away. Well if he had a phone. But still we can get a hold of him if needed.

Tammy: Shame... He's the only one I liked. Anyway. It was well documented just how long you guys tried to become Champions. So tell me was it just a matter of eventuality that you HAD to get a win at some point?

Perez: If that's the case I guess we would be losing these belts right away, right?

Matthews: Wrong! We hear the whispers. People like you saying that we only won because we had so many chances. But tell me this. Did you only hook up with Candido because you tried chasing so many other men and finally one just gave in?

Tammy: What are you talking about? My man loves me!

Perez: That's not what he was saying when he came by to bring me flowers after we won the belts... But anyway...

Matthews: Aw look she looks sad... Cheer up. Portia aint gonna take your man. And No one is taking these belts.

Tammy: One . No one is taking Chris. Two. You say that no one is taking the belts but at XTREME WARFARE I see you have no match lined up. Scared to put your precious titles up?

Matthews: Absolutely not. We are more than happy to defend these titles.

Perez: In fact we all reached out to Paul Boesch about facing the former Champions 2 Chicks same time on that card. so I think that answers your question. In fact I think we're done answering any more of those from you. Let's go Nicole.

(They get up and leave as Tammy pulls out her cellphone.)

Tammy: Hello?! Chris?! Did you bring flowers to Portia Perez???? Hello????!!!

Saxton: We are back and Tammy looks a little perturbed.

Sytch: And you look a little perverted. Well a lot actually. Let's get on with the show!

Saxton: Up next is another X-1 Climax Match-up. El Generico is being led to the ring by Paul Heyman.

El Generico w/ Paul Heyman
None of your business

vs

Robert Roode
Canada

(A battle of two rulebreakers and these men did not disappoint they were both warned multiple times by referee Paul Turner but continued to punch, choke & gouge whenever possible. Generico gets a nearfall after an Ole Kick. After Roode catches him with the Double R Spinebuster. He looks for the Glorious DDT but Generico counters into a Jawbreaker. He follows with another Ole Kick and a Brainbustah for the victory. )

Winner: El Generico +2 Pts

XWA 78 ZjMJV2zZQhxu2JxJlbQEzAHaLH

(Heyman has a mic in the ring and begins cutting a promo on Generico when from the crowd runs Steen. Paul runs as Steen batters Generico in the corner.He wants the Package Piledriver but Heyman grabs Generico's leg and pulls him away. Steen then gets a mic and explains the X-1 Match is over so he hasn't influenced the outcome. Generico is seething as he ans Heyman return to the back.)

Saxton: Well Kevin Steen found a way around the edict from Management and got his hands on Generico.

Sytch: Have you ever seen Paul Heyman run that fast?

Saxton: I think those 2 are going to regret the decision they made at some point.

Saxton: I know all about regrets.

Saxton: Do tell...

Sytch: Sure.. I regret taking this job sitting next to you.

Saxton: Still to come later tonight. Our Main Event. Bad Luck Fale vs Shinsuke Nakamura. Stay tuned.

(We return from break to the ring where Charly Caruso introduces the UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champions, The ELITE.)

XWA 78 The_ELITE_%28professional_wrestling%29

Charly: Gentlemen. Here you stand still the World 6-Man Champions but you have been busy defending all over facing tremendous teams. You are about to head to Japan for a title defense. But what we want to know is. Will you be here for XTREME WARFARE?

Matt: This is our home. We may be the World Champions but we are XWA. And we wouldn't miss being part of one of the biggest shows of the year and that's not just in XWA but all the UWF.

Nick: My brother pretty much summed it up right there. We will be here.

Charly: We are all glad to hear this. You already took out Latino Nightmare. So who is next for you guys?

OMEGA: We are putting out an open challenge. Anyone who wants a shot at us just come and claim the shot. Me and the Bucks fear no team. So let's continue to prove that we are the best unit this industry has to offer.

Charly: An open challenge? Is that wise? You wouldn't be able to prepare for your opponents.

Matt: Our opponents have to prepare for us. WE are the World Champions for a reason.

Nick: And even more than that... We are The ELITE.

Charly: We all look forward to seeing who accepts this challenge at XTREME WARFARE. Good luck and Thank you.

Sytch: I think I know a team that would be interested.

Saxton: Obviously You're talking about The Uprising.

Sytch: Did you figure that out all on your own? Saxton, do you call people to ask them for their phone number?

[/color]

Saxton: Right now we are going to see Asuka in action.

Sytch:  She's definitely regretting leaving CHAOS now.

Saxton: I disagree. She is finally her own woman. She fights for herself and not for someone else's agenda.

Sytch: And now she's a nobody... good choice.

Sojo Bolt
Chicago, IL

vs

Asuka
Former Shimmer Tag Team Champion
Japan

(Sojo gives it her all but Asuka is in control throughout. She catches Bolt with a kick to the head then applies the Asuka Lock for the win by tap out.)

Winner: Asuka

XWA 78 Tenor

(After the match Asuka grabs a microphone and says MsChif is in a Tag Team match at XTREME WARFARE she has no opponent. But there is one woman she wants in the ring... Sasha Banks! Sasha comes out she says nothing. She looks up at the XTREME WARFARE banner, then looks back Asuka and smiles before walking to the back. Asuka now smiles as well and poses to the crowd.)

Saxton: Wait... Did that just happen? Will we get Sasha Banks vs Asuka II?

Sytch: Uh yeah you dolt. Weren't you watching?

Saxton: Well there seemed to be a silent response.

Sytch: I wish all your responses were silent...

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 78 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEEuHAjOfspwcGkUZBSs_efqACnjW8E_UFBIHkKtCDiQSIt28ZVg

Charly: We here at XWA want to wish everyone a very Merry and safe Christmas. Now please come over The Uprising. Lady & Gentlemen. Things with this turf war if you will seems to be getting a bit out of hand. It has to taking away from your holiday spirit.

Candido: Holiday spirit? Really? Really? Are you serious?! You want to talk about holidays well when we build that wall and kick everyone out of XWA and make it great again. Then we can have a Holiday. The damn Bullet Club and CHAOS need to be driven from here and we are the ones to do it.

(Then out run Doc & Amber Gallows, Karl Anderson, Hangman Page & TMDK. They attack The Uprising and it becomes a brawl. They tear up the backstage area a while as security tries in vain to quell the violence. It takes several minutes for them to finally stop fighting. Dixie comes out to survey the aftermath and is seething. She gets on her cell phone. You can hear her say "It's Dixie get me Snoop".)

Saxton: That was nuts. Well time for another X-1 Match up. We don't have much time so let's send right to Eden Stiles.

Sytch: Thanks for hogging all the talk time...

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is an X-1 Climax Match!

Shinsuke Nakamura w/Gedo
CHAOS
Former XWA Tag Team Champion
Japan

vs

Bad Luck Fale
Tonga

(Fale attacks before the bell and tosses Shinsuke to the floor. Out there Fale brutalizes him a bit sending him into the railing a couple of times. Fale rolls in and Nakamura barely beats the 20 count. Fale continues to beat on him. He goes for the Bad Luck Fall but Nakamura escapes and connects on a Double knee Backbreaker. He connects on a Springboard Moonsault. but only gets a 2 count. He looks for the Boma Ye but Fale rises and goozles him. He goes for the Grenade but Shinsuke counters into a Cross Armbreaker. Fale is caught. He can't make the ropes. He tries to power out but it's locked in tight. Finally Fale has to give.)

Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura +2 Pts

XWA 78 Shinsukenakamura

Saxton: Nakamura pulled that out of nowhere and now he is just one point behind Jimmy Snuka for the lead in Block A.

Sytch: Outstanding match but that also eliminates Bad Luck Fale. Not that I mind those Bullet Club thugs losing.

Saxton: Funny. I remember when you would sing the praises of that group. Well that's it for tonight. Have a great Christmas everyone. For Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton, Good night from Baltimore.

Sytch: Ho Ho Ho...

Saxton: Isn't that what Candido says to you?

Sytch: Watch it, Saxton!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 78
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: