FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 77

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 77 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 77   XWA 77 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:14 am

XWA 77 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 77 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 77 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Thunder by Imagine Dragons plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The show opens with a video clip from GLORY where we see the final moments where the Canadian Ninjas defeated 2 Chicks Same Time to become World Womens Tag Team Champions. The Eden introduces the conquering heroes who get a deafening ovation.)

XWA 77 Hqdefault

(The crowd is chanting "Dilly Dilly!" Clap clap clapclapclap. The Ninjas enter the ring and take in the moment for a bit. They are joined by George "The Animal" Steele who his nodding in approval. You can see Nicole Matthews wipe something from her eye.)

Matthews: Before we say anything else. We want to say one thing to all of you.... Thank you.

(Crowd pop. Then a chant of "You deserve it!")

Perez: Okay... Okay. That's nice that you say that and.... You're right! We damn do deserve it!

(Another pop)

Perez: 3 years. 3 years we worked to get here and for that time you fans always had our back. And even when me and Nicole thought maybe it would never happen it was you guys that made us believe we could. It's a celebration for us! And everyone gets a Big Gulp!

(Crowd pops as Nicole waves that off and whispers in Portia's ear.)

Perez: uhh Everyone gets a big gulp for 99 cents... if you go to 7-Eleven... and buy a hot dog...

Matthews: Moving on... We really do mean it when we thank you fans because we have these because of your support. And a special thank you to our friend George.

(Crowd now chants "George!")

Matthews: We have something for you.

(Perez tosses him a turnbuckle pad who George begins gnawing at.)

Matthews: We want to also say to the former champions Ashley & Brooke. You two really proved to be great Champions and when you're ready for your rematch the Ninjas will be there. But I know those aren't the only teams that want a crack at these. The Beautiful People, Purple Reign, Kanegawa Krush, FLOW... and at least a dozen others all want to be where we are now.

Perez: Well don't be shy. Step up! Me and Nicole are planning a victory tour. And we want to go to EVERY territory in the UWF and defend these titles. Because we may be the Canadian Ninjas....

Matthews: But we are the WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Perez: Only 1 thing left to say.....

Ninjas & the crowd: DILLY DILLY!!!!

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 77 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 77 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton alongside Tammy Lynn Sytch. Tammy, I know even you have to be a little happy over this Ninja celebration.

Sytch: Look I am no fan of the Ninjas but it was a great match and a great moment for XWA to finally have those titles under our banner.

Saxton: That was the one World title XWA never held. But we do now. But we also have a great show tonight featuring 2 X-1 Climax matches.

Sytch. The X-1 has been fun so far. Tonight we see Tomohiro Ishii face Bad Luck Fale.

Saxton: And in the Main event Robert Roode faces Kazuchika Okada.

Sytch: That's what I love about the X-1, you get dream matches throughout.

Saxton: Also tonight we will see The Uprising in action against TMDK & Hangman Page of Bullet Club and we will hear about the RECKONING show coming up. Now let's send it to the ring and Eden Stiles.

XWA 77 5f5ef568b9763de55d1879dd921891e4

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Aksana
Lithuania

vs

Vannessa Borne
Scotsdale, AX

(Aksana gives a good showing here but Borne is a bit too powerful and takes control. She ends it with Borne Again (Corkscrew Neckbreaker) for the 3 count.)

Winner: Vanessa Borne

XWA 77 225?cb=20171030161820

Saxton: Vanessa Borne has been impressive so far in the early stages of her XWA career.

Sytch: She has but I would like to see her move up in competition. I mean Aksana hasn't won a match in forever.

Saxton: Well... neither have you...

Sytch: I'm not a wrestler! I'm an announcer!

Saxton: Some would argue even that's not accurate.

Sytch: Exactly!... Wait... what?

XWA 77 147502539239498451

(Camera is backstage where we see Charly Caruso and Moose.)

XWA 77 Quinn250

Caruso: Moose... Welcome back to XWA. The fans were certainly excited to see you return and get thrust right into the middle of the X-1 Climax Tournament..

Moose: Well Thank you Charlie and I was just as excited to return here. B-More is my home and I love competing in front of my family & friends. As for the X-1 that was just luck and timing. Unfortunately Tommy Dreamer was injured and Dixie asked if I was willing to take that spot. Of course I jumped at the chance.

Caruso: In that 1st match you pulled off quite an upset defeating a former XWA Champion, Hiroshi Tanahashi. Do you think being a surprise entrant works to your advantage?

Moose: I can't say Charlie. I would like to think it was my talent that got me by. But even if that did play a factor. Everyone knows I'm here now. So no excuses boys. The Moose train is coming. Get ready to be steamrolled.

Caruso: A confident and eager Moose is here and ready to take on anyone in the X-1 Climax. Back to Byron & Tammy.

Saxton: Tammy heading to the ring right now is Gedo and he is leading Tomohiro Ishii for his X-1 Climax Match.

Sytch: Ishii has 3 points so far but Fale has 0 and with Jimmy Snuka already with 6 points this is do or die for the Enforcer of Bullet Club.

Saxton: Well said Tammy. Fale has his back against the wall.

Sytch: Well everyone whose not American will too soon enough.

Saxton: Jeez not that again...

Tomohiro Ishii w/Gedo
Former XWA Tag Team Champion
Japan

vs

Bad Luck Fale
The Isle of Tonga

(This is just 2 tough guys slugging one another. Fale with his advantage in size seems to be the one with the advantage. But Ishii's Strong Style concept takes all he has and returns fire even harder. He has Fale rocked and goes for the Stonecrusher Brainbuster but Fale blocks it and delivers a Gourd buster. He then hits the Grenade for the win.)

Winner: Bad Luck Fale +2 Pts

XWA 77 I

(After the match is over Shinsuke Nakamura attacks Fale and gives him the Boma Ye.)

Saxton: Things with Bullet Club & CHAOS still haven't died down and The Uprising are right in the mix too as they face Bullet Club later tonight.

Sytch: Everyone is fighting for dominance here in XWA. There can only be one premier group here and it will be the Uprising.

Saxton: Well you are biased...

Sytch: And you are... a fool!

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is joined by Fist of Islam.)

Dixie Carter: Ah don't want to hear anymore about how you guys aren't given any chances. Ah gave yall a match at the Australia show.

Ali: So what? You gave some random team a shot at these belts. But the truth is these belts are meaningless. With no more Next Generation Show we have no place to showcase them.

Daivari: So we are here to give these titles back to you.

Carter: You're giving the belts back???

Ali: They're worthless. What we want is the XWA Tag Titles.

Daivari: We want the shot at RECKONING. We are the last NextGen Champs. I think that should earn us a shot.

Carter: I think you guys are nutty than Planters but okay. As of now the NextGen Tag Titles are defunct as I have no one else to challenge for them and you two get your match at RECKONING. But enough about me being biased due to your religious beliefs.

Ali: No. We wont stay quiet. But we will take advantage of this opportunity to show the world that the Fist of Islam is more powerful than anything in XWA.

Carter: And if you don't you guys fall to the bottom of the list here. So tread carefully boys.

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 77 1343781794360

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. As you know, GLORY has come to an end with the Canadian Ninjas bringing home the Gold. The ELITE and "Magnum" Adam Cole also were victorious. Now up next is RECKONING. We will get to that in a moment. But we are also smack dab in the middle of the X-1 Climax. Here are the updated standings.

Block A:
Jimmy Snuka 6[3]
Tomohiro Ishii 3[3]
Shinsuke Nakamura 3[2]
David Schultz 2[3]
Bad Luck Fale 2[3]
Kevin Steen 0[2]

Block B:
El Generico 4[3]
Moose 4[3]
Kazuchiuka Okada 4[2]
Robert Roode 2[2]
Hiroshi Tanahashi 2[3]
Hangman Page 0[3]

So far the only competitor eliminated is Hangman Page. This has been a rough go for the NextGen Champion. But he can still play spoiler with 2 matches to go.

Munn: A lot more matches to go and we will see some at out next show, RECKONING. Coming to you from the UMBC Event Center in Catonsville, Maryland. This is the current announced card.

1. Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kevin Steen - X-1 Climax
2. Amber Gallows vs Sienna vs Aja Kong
3. Gallows & Anderson vs Fist of Islam - XWA Tag Team Championship
4. Hangman Page vs Moose - X-1 Climax
5. La Sombra vs El Generico
6. Will Ospreay vs Chris Candido - Ladder Match - XWA Cruiserweight Championship
7. MsChif vs Molly Holly - World Womens Championship
Main Event: "Magnum' Adam Cole vs Shawn Michaels - World Heavyweight Championship

Now let's hear from the XWA Champion, Shawn Michaels.

XWA 77 5bbbfa62a23bf-thumb

Michaels: As the Heartbreak Kid awaits the winner of the X-1 Climax I have an even bigger fish to fry. And that's you Adam Cole. You go around talking about being the best the business has to offer. But you're not even Champion of your home territory. And in case you need a reminder. It was I who beat you in last year's X-1. So I think I'll do it again. Only this time I bring home the Heavyweight Championship of the World. You may be the top dog in the UWF but you aint the Heartbreak Kid and you certainly aint the Showstopper.

Munn: In other news, Hiroshi Tanahashi made a surprise appearance in his home country and is part of the Rising Sun Cup. The winner of which will be crowned the RSW Heavyweight Champion. Dixie Carter signed off on allowing Tanahashi this opportunity and we look forward to seeing his progress in that event.That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good Night.

(After the break we go to the set of "The Sytch".)

XWA 77 C08

Tammy: Hello everybody and welcome to the Sytch. Tonight I am joined by none other than Paul Heyman, the advocate? Is that right? For El Generico.

Heyman: You are correct Ms Sytch.

Tammy: Since we are being formal... Mr Heyman the XWA has been buzzing over the actions of you and El Generico after you turned on Kevin Steen. Please explain why and how this happened.

Heyman: With all due respect. I nor El Generico need to explain ourselves to anyone, including yourself. But let me say this. Professional wrestling is a results based business. In other words we are here to win. When you win you get more money. Kevin Steen has never put an onus on winning. He wanted to hurt people. He wanted things his way. Well that became a problem when his actions cost he and El Generico a chance at becoming the World Tag Team Champions. That was a problem for me and for El Generico.

Tammy: So you just attack him? Not that I inherently have an issue with that mind you. But it did seem in many people's eyes to be an extreme reaction.

Heyman: You call this show the "Sytch" right? Well here's the "sitch" as we see it. To make a name for El Generico and get the stench of losing off of him we had to eradicate Kevin Steen. By doing that we show the XWA, THe UWF... hell the whole World that it was he that held Generico back and with him gone the sky is the limit. And to further that point, look at the X-1 Climax Standings. El Generico is at the top. Steen... the bottom.

Tammy: Let's talk about the X-1 for a second. With the tag team with Steen a thing of the past. Is El Generico now focused on singles competition in general and in particular, the XWA Championship?

Heyman: You hit the nail on the head. That is exactly what we are focusing on. El Generico is tired of carrying others. He came to XWA as a favor to Steen. But it was a disaster. Now he is his own man with his own goals. The goal is simple. Become XWA Champion. The easiest way to accomplish that is to win the X-1 and face Shawn Michaels at XTREME WARFARE. So that is what he will do.

Tammy: One last question. Do you fear retaliation from Kevin Steen?

Heyman: Steen is a wildman. Everyone knows that. Will he come trying to get some sort of revenge? Sure he will. But to what end. Generico left him lying last time and will do so every time. So my final bit of advice to Kevin Steen. Leave. Leave XWA. Go to RWA, I hear they would value you. But if you stay here in XWA you're going to find out that El Generico is truly the most dangerous man in XWA.

Tammy: Thank you, And that was The Sytch...

Saxton: As we have chronicled ad nauseam is the issues between the 3 big factions here in XWA, The Uprising, CHAOS & Bullet Club. We get another chapter tonight as The Uprising take on Bullet Club in 6-Man action.

Sytch: Another chance to show just who truly is the Force here in XWA.

Saxton: Well I have to point out both CHAOS & Bullet Club have had Championship gold

Sytch: Are you serious? The leader of The Uprising, my bae, Chris Candido is a multi-time Cruiserweight Champion.

Saxton: Yes, I forgot. Somehow I tend to block out stuff with him.

Sytch: When we build that wall you will be the one whose blocked out.

The Uprising w/David Schultz

vs

Bullet Club (TMDK & Hangman Page)

(Spirted match with a lot of bad blood going in. TMDK have made a name for them selves as the newest members of BC. We get a bunch of near falls and some nifty Double team offenses. But its KOW who catch Thorne with the KRS-ONE and get the pinfall.)

Winners: The Uprising

XWA 77 MadFrequentIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted

Saxton: The Uprising stand tall tonight. An impressive victory.

Sytch: As I knew we would...

Saxton: Still to come tonight. It's Okada vs Roode in the X-1. Stay right here.

(We return from break to the ring where Charly Caruso introduces the UWF World Heavyweight Champion, Magnum Adam Cole & Lauren.)

XWA 77 6b03f77c60f8188bed285c451dc3e955--adam-cole-bulletXWA 77 Lauren-brooke-2

Charly: Magnum... You retained your title at GLORY in a somewhat controversial manner.

Lauren: What was controversial??? Bullet Club was banned from ringside. He won that ON HIS OWN!

Cole: You heard the lady Charly. By myself. I have nothing to do with whoever that kid was. Sami Callihan tried all types of head games and tricks to take this from me. But Trix are for kids. I am the World Heavyweight Champion. The leader of the greatest force in this sport. The best this business has to offer. That's not controversial. That's just facts.

Charly: At RECKONING you have a new challenger. A man who has defeated you in the past. The XWA Champion, Shawn Michaels.

Cole: Yeah I heard him running his mouth earlier. How he beat me last year and how he's the XWA Champion and not me... Listen Brah... I already did that. Old news! I moved on to better things. Like this right here. This represents the best. That's what you crave. But just like everyone else you think big talk is going to be all you need. In this game you got to bring it where it counts. In that ring. And just because you got some fluke win once upon a time does not put you on my level. Talk is cheap and talking behind a camera is even cheaper.

Charly: Ummm. Look behind you...

(Cole turns around and Shawn Michaels is standing there. They are jawing at one another then Cole tries to clock him with the belt but HBK ducks it and drops Cole with a Superkick! Cole is down as Lauren rushes to his aid. Shawn poses and makes the belt sign around his waist as the crowd cheers.)

XWA 77 13

Sytch: Whoa! Shawn Michaels just made a statement.

Saxton: That he did. I think "Magnum" Forgot how much of a target he's put on himself. Everyone wants what he has. And the Heartbreak Kid is just the guy who can do it.

Sytch: That is going to be some match at RECKONING. We may see two titles change that night. The World Heavyweight & the Cruiserweight Title coming back to Chris.

Saxton: I see you're counting those chickens before they hatch.

Sytch: Don't worry Old Wack-Donald. He'll get it done.

Saxton: We are going to see a newcomer to XWA in Stevie Richards as he takes on La Sombra.

Sytch: I thought we deported this guy.

Saxton: No... La Sombra is a former XWA Cruiserweight Champion and a tough customer for Stevie to make his debut against.

Sytch: Oh please. The guy is a jabroni.

Stevie Richards
Philadelphia, PA

vs

La Sombra
Former XWA Cruiserweight Champion
Mexico

(Stevie wrestles a good match but then La Sombra begins getting the better of him and Richards has to start cheating a bit to regain control. Stevie nails a Spinebuster for a 2 count. He goes for a Superkick but Sombra evades it and hits the Sombra Driver.)

Winner: La Sombra

XWA 77 La-sombra300x350

Saxton: Well the "Jabroni" got the victory despite your lack of faith. Which I find... disturbing...

Sytch: Okay, Darth Geeker.

Saxton: You call me a geek but you knew the reference.

Sytch: Yeah but I make geeks look good.

Saxton: That explains Candido.

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 77 Charlycarusowwe_38745486_699303003753581_399087545100533760_n-613x766

Charly: Here with me now are the UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champions, The ELITE. Gentlemen you were successful in your title defense at GLORY against 2 Time Champions, The Latino Nightmare. What's next for you guys?

OMEGA: Charly, we don't get to make those decisions. The Championship committee does. But we have a finger on the pulse of the UWF. We see a lot of strong teams out there, OVE, The Triad, Bullet Club, The Sadist Colony out in Japan. So anyone who wants a shot at the ELITE needs to step-up.

Charly: You also have right here in XWA teams like, The Uprising & CHAOS.

Nick Jackson: Absolutely. The 6-Man division may have never been as strong as it is now. Which is why we want every day to continue to prove why we are the best. That we earn the name ELITE.

Matt Jackson: Tru Tru. We have a big show coming here in December. XTREME WARFARE. Its XWA's biggest Show of the year. And right now we are putting out an open challenge to any trio out there to come meet us at the M&T Bank Stadium and on that stage try to take these from us.

OMEGA: So whose got the cahones?

Charly: Okay.... Well that's not a subject I can relate too but I'm sure teams will be eager for that opportuniy. Thank you and continued success. Back to the ring.

Saxton: Tammy the X-1 has had its share of surprises and great matches so far. And with the new rules set forth by Snoop Dogg, we are getting clean finishes. and that makes this next contest so interesting.

Sytch: Well both these men have no problem breaking the rules when it suits them but with replay and zero tolerance policy for outside interference you have to wonder which of these men can adapt to that the best.

Saxton: So you're saying both these guys are cheaters and which one can fight clean for once to win?

Sytch: Well that was certainly a bit simplifying. But what else would I expect from you.

Saxton: Eden Stiles. Please take it away.

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is an X-1 Climax Match!

Kazuchika Okada w/Gedo
CHAOS
Former World Television Champion
Former XWA Champion
Japan

vs

Robert Roode
Holder of the Wrestle Kingdom Championship belt (Defunct)
Canada

(As usual Roode comes to the ring showcasing his Wrestle Kingdom title belt. Okada and Gedo smirk at him as that title is from a defunct promotion and isn't even recognize here in XWA. This is a slugfest as both men are pulling out all the stops. Okada is able to sink in Red Ink on Roode but he gets to the ropes. Later Robert nails the Double R Spinebuster for a near fall. Roode tries for the Glorious DDT but Okada counters and hits Heavy Rain.

Match continues. Okada has Roode dazed and snap mares him over and nails a running dropkick to the side of his head. He looks for a Tombstone but Robert shifts his weight and escapes and nails the Glorious Bomb! 1.. 2.. No! Roode hits the ropes for the Northern Lariat but Okada almost as if he had eyes in the back of his head ducks it. Then nails the Million Dollar Dropkick. He goes up top... Flying Elbow connects! He gives his pose then pulls Roode up. He goes for the Rainmaker but Roode ducks it and hits a Roode Awakening! 1.. 2.. NOO!!!.

Roode goes for Pay Off (Bridging Fisherman Suplex) but Okada escapes and executes a Bridging German Suplex! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!! He transitions into a Rainmaker but Robert ducks it again and hits the Northern Lariat!. He pulls him up... Glorious DDT! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Robert Roode +2 Pts

XWA 77 C232a928db43e7a7de495b26d51d7dcc

Saxton: That has to be considered an upset and that certainly keeps Block B wide open. 4 men tied with 4 points and Tanahashi with 2 is still in the mix!

Sytch: The X-1 is really my highlight of the year here in XWA. You just never know who is going to win these big match ups and the field is as wide open as your piehole.

Saxton: Well we're about to close them as our time is up for this week. Don't forget to watch RECKONING. Available on XWA.com for premium subscribers. Or just go live. Tickets are still available on that same website. For Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton, Good night from Baltimore.

Sytch: We out...
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 77
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: