FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 76

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 76 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 76   XWA 76 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:27 am

XWA 76 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 76 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 76 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Thunder by Imagine Dragons plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 76 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 76 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton alongside Tammy Lynn Sytch. Tammy, It's been a while. As we have been pre-empted by the MLB Playoffs but we return tonight and we have on hell of a show including a Major Main Event as the World 6-Man Tag Team Champions defend those titles against the Tongan Mob Bosses.

Sytch: Bullet Club have held those titles before and may do so again tonight. Also The Canadian Ninjas are facing a very interesting pairing of Amber Gallows of Bullet Club and Sienna of The Uprising.

Saxton: All that plus Kazuchika Okada is here. And we learn about this years X-1 Climax Tournament. Now let's send it to the ring and Eden Stiles.

XWA 76 5f5ef568b9763de55d1879dd921891e4

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

vs

Robert Roode
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

(Roode comes out wearing his Wrestle Kingdom title belt that is not sanctioned by the XWA. Still he raises it over his head as if it's the World title. He has the referee show it to Frank as if it was on the line. Williams looks at his reflection in the belt, fixing his hair and Roode blasts him with an elbow to the head. He  demolishes poor Frank and ends it with the Glorious DDT.

Winner: Robert Roode

XWA 76 021_NXT_02012017ls_1847-77deaf4f06cf0b846d38e1202e6c822f

Saxton: Mr Roode wins an easy one tonight.

Sytch: Easy? That was a tough title defense. He is the hardest working champion here.

Saxton: He's not a champion, that belt is not XWA recognized.

Sytch: You're not recognized... as a man!

XWA 76 147502539239498451

(Camera is outside the arena where we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 76 HqStvyk8_400x400

(A car pulls up and Will Ospreay gets out.)

Caruso: I'm outside with the new Cruiserweight Champion, Will Ospreay. Will it's been some ride for you. From debuting as part of Next Generation, To winning the Next Gen Title and to now being the XWA Cruiserweight Champion. Your star is on the rise.

Ospreay: Wow... Thanks Charly. You know when I started here I was a bit of a cocky ass. But I had to learn that it takes hard work and dedication to get to the top. Talent is great but if you don't respect the effort you wont go far.

Caruso: That sounds like wise words coming from someone so young. We have heard that at Fright Night on Halloween, Chris Candido will get his rematch. That title has been associated with him for a while.

Ospreay: I realize that and I know that if I don't retain on that show people will call this a fluke. And I am not about to let that happen.

(We hear a bunch of girls voices yelling for Will. He waves them over and they rush with pictures of him to sign.)

Ospreay: Sorry Charly but I have do this for my fans.

(One extremely raven-haired pretty girl asks if he can take a picture with her. He says yes and just before the picture is taken she steals a kiss. She winks at him and runs off as Ospreay is visibly blushing.)

Caruso: Well... Aren't you "Mr Popular" now?

Ospreay: I don't know about all that. But the response from these fans is pretty humbling. But I can't complain about a perk like that.

Caruso: Well, continued success Will, Thanks for your time. Back to Byron & Tammy.

Saxton: Up next is the man who will be challenging Shawn Michaels at Fright Night for the XWA Championship. Aman who has a ton of history with HBK, Kazuchika Okada.

Sytch: Okada is a former XWA Champion, A former Television Champion. In fact he won that title from Shawn Michaels. This is a storied feud for sure.

Saxton: Well tonight he faces another champion the NextGen Champ, Hangman Page of Bullet Club. Of course that title is NOT on the line at this point.

Sytch: Okada and the rest of CHAOS have had their issues with Bullet Club as of late too.

Kazuchika Okada w/Gedo
Former World Television Champion
Former XWA Champion
Japan

vs

Hangman Page w/Amber Gallows
Aaron's Creek, Virginia

(Before the match we see Gedo jawing at Amber who is giving it right back. The match is fairly intense with Page surprising some onlookers with his ability to hang with Okada. Page nails the Hangman Lariat and covers for a near fall. Gedo looks to distract Page which gets Amber to grab him and throw him into the ring. She runs after him and the ref is yelling at them to get out. Okada hits a low blow on Page as this is happening. The ref gets everyone out the ring as Okada nails the Rainmaker. 1.. 2.. 3)

Winner: Kazuchika Okada

XWA 76 Kazuchika_Okada-wiki-1

(Okada and a shaken up Gedo make their hasty leave before anyone can think of asking for a review.)

Saxton: The problems between Bullet Club & CHAOS continue to grow and as of late it seems The Uprising has become involved.

Sytch: The Uprising are involved because they are the best group here in XWA and have been slighted by both Bullet Club & CHAOS. My bae doesn't take that lying down.

Saxton: Unlike you...

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is joined by Asuka & Sasha Banks.)

Dixie Carter: Look girls. I know you both want a shot at MsChif at Fright Night. But I can only give it to one of you.

Banks: I won the 4-Way Match at BURN!

Asuka: And I took out Aja Kong. In a Street Fight!

Carter: That was a controversial finish and Anderson walked out the match. Both of yall gals are deserving. What I will do is next week we are having the return of Facebook Face-Off. On that show, You two will face each other and the winner gets MsChif on Halloween.

(The two competitors turn to each other.)

Banks: I aint got no problem with that.

Asuka: How you say?... Piece.. of.. cake...

Carter: Well yall need to head outta here nice and calmly. Save it for the ring.

(They both rise and slowly leave without ever taking their eyes off each other. In strolls Paul Heyman.)

Heyman: Dixie, Dixie, Dixie... Why do I have to come look for you to find out why the Young Bucks got a World Title Shot instead of My client Kevin Steen and his *ahem* partner El Generico?

Carter: Take that up with the championship committee. But I will tell you this. You are getting one last shot at those belts... at Fright Night. But Sunshine added the stipulation. If you lose you can never challenge the Empire for those titles again.

Heyman: heh.. I taught her well.... Fine. I speak for Kevin Steen and Generico will just nod like a moron and yell "si!"

Carter: Then it's settled. One final time. The Rock and Roll Empire vs Steen & Generico.

Heyman: On Halloween Night. I can assure one thing. This will definitely be a Treat or Trick.

Carter: Ah think you got that backwards, Paul.

Heyman: Do I, Dixie? Do I?

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 76 170px-Olivia_Munn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. Coming up is the Halloween tradition, Fright Night! We will get to that in a moment. But I have been given the blocks for this years X-1 Climax Tournament. As you may remember due to the rash of interference throughout the tournament. Owner Snoop Dogg has decided that all managers, valets, partners are banned from ringside during these contests. And the winner becomes the #1 contender for the XWA Championship at XTREME WARFARE.

So here are the blocks:

Block A:
Tomohiro Ishii
Bad Luck Fale
Jimmy Snuka
David Schultz
Kevin Steen
Shinsuke Nakamura

Block B:
El Generico
Kazuchiuka Okada
Tommy Dreamer
Robert Roode
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Hangman Page

Reminder, this is a Round Robin Tournament. 2 points for a victory, 1 point for a draw or double countout, 0 points for a loss.

Let's hear from a man who has one this event twice. Hiroshi Tanahashi.

XWA 76 Tanahashi_en-1-352x528

Tanahashi: The X-1 Climax has returned and so has Hiroshi Tanahashi, the ACE of XWA. This is a grueling, hard tournament. It takes more than skill, it takes fortitude. To withstand the rigorous series of matches. But I have conquered this twice. And when I win it for the 3rd time I will go on to XTREME WARFARE and reclaim the XWA Championship.

Munn: The first match of the X-1 will be at Facebook Face-Off coming next week. It will e one of 3 matches scheduled. Here they are

1. Hangman Page vs El Generico - X-1 Climax
2. Sasha Banks vs Asuka #1 Contenders Match
Main Event: CHAOS (Nakamura & Ishii) vs Kings of Wrestling (Cesaro & Chris Hero)

Then on Halloween Night, It's Fright Night. Coming to you from the Bender Arena in Washington, DC. This is the scheduled card.

1. Jimmy Snuka vs "Border Patrol Agent" David Schultz - X-1 Climax Match
2. MsChif will defend the Femme Fatale Championship
3. Chris Candido vs Will Ospreay - XWA Cruiserweight Championship
4. Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Tommy Dreamer - X-1 Climax Match
5. Bullet Club (Page, Gallows & Anderson) vs The ELITE - UWF World 6-Man Championship
6. Canadian Ninjas vs Las Espinas
7. Bullet Club (Cole & The Mighty) vs The Uprising
8. R & R Empire vs Kevin Steen & El Generico - World Tag Team Championship
Main Event: Shawn Michaels vs Kazuchika Okada - XWA Championship

Now let's hear from the XWA Champion, Shawn Michaels.

XWA 76 5bbbfa62a23bf-thumb

Michaels: Okada... I am going to say right now. I don't blame you... I blame myself. I blame myself for letting my guard down around you. You see what I forgot is that when you are the top dog. EVERYONE wants a piece of you. You have no friends. You have enemies and you have challengers. I know that you, I and the whole wrestling world remembers that it was you who took the World TV Title from me. (With the help of your CHAOS crew). So it's natural to think you can do it at Fright Night.

Well THINK AGAIN! I am the XWA Champion. I like being the XWA Champion. And I will continue to be the Champion for as long as I want to be. So bring all your tricks. Your pip squeak manager. Your CHAOS buds. It won't matter because I am a conductor. And I have some Sweet Chin Music for all of you.

Munn: In other news, The reach of the Bullet Club has grown again as they now have entered PPW territory. The Mighty (Nick Miller and Shane Thorne) have joined the ranks. Also Richie Steamboat has asked for and received his release. We wish him well in his next endeavor over seas.That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good Night.

(After the break we go to the set of "The Sytch".)

XWA 76 C08

Tammy: Hello everybody and welcome to the Sytch. Tonight I am joined by the leader of Bullet Club and the current World Heavyweight Champion, Adam Cole.

Cole: That's "Magnum" Adam Cole, Tammy.

Tammy: Of course. Magnum... Since winning that title you have been busy. Appearing all over the world, Japan, Australia and such. Also it seems Bullet Club's ranks grow almost week by week.There is a tremendous amount of momentum around you right now..

Cole: And it's not stopping. I am a freight train barrelling through the UWF. People are learning. Either hop on board or get crushed.

Tammy: Last show I had Gedo of CHAOS, sitting in that chair. He said Bullet Club was nothing. Not to mention The uprising, which is insane of course. Your response?

Cole: Gedo has a lot to say. But never backs it up. You saw BURN. Who are the Tag Champions again? Bullet Club, Who is the NextGen Champion? Bullet Club. Who is the top man in this industry who is sitting right in front of you? Magnum Adam Cole Bay Bay! CHAOS are pretenders and to be honest The Uprising are okay. But their not on our level. No one is.

Tammy: Well I think Chris would have a different view but that's neither now or there. What I want to talk about is GLORY and Sami Callahan.

Cole: Sami has a big mouth you know. A lot of guys do. It's to cover up their fear. He like the chump, CM Punk tried to make a Bullet Club lite. Nice try boys but its a fail. The same way Callihan will. In fact I want the cameraman to come here close. Get a close up on my gorgeous face. Sami, this is to you. I know you won the Elimination Chamber Match at the Hippopotamus. But that  was nothing compared to getting in the ring with me! Okay Camera dude. You can back off now.

(Camera man stays right on him.)

Cole: Hey... Numb nuts. I said back up! I said my piece. Don't make me shoot you down!

(The cameraman backs away slowly then as Cole turns to Tammy to complain he puts the camera down and we see its Sami Callihan! Cole turns just in time to let out a "Oh shit!" Sami pounces on him and is raining down punches on the World Champion. Tammy takes off running and we hear voices as the Tongan Mob Bosses come running to the set but Sami takes off before they can get there.)

Saxton: Tammy what the heck happened on you set? Did you know you hired Sami Callihan as a cameraman?

Sytch: You really can't be that stupid can you? He's not my cameraman. I don't know how he even got there!

Saxton: Be that as it may. The show goes on and we have the #1 Contenders to the World Women's Titles, The Canadian Ninjas.

Sytch: The most annoying team ever...

Saxton: Bigger story may be how Sienna & Amber Gallows are their opponents. These two haven't been on the same page in recent weeks.

Sienna & Amber Gallows
The Uprising & Bullet Club

vs

Canadian Ninjas
Dojo In Canada

(Sienna & Amber seem to co-exist okay as it begins. But you start to see a little nitpicking and then the tags become more like strikes. But still they are playing even with the Ninjas. But then Portia catches Amber with a Jaw Breaker and Matthews Nails a German right on her head. Then from out the back runs out Aja Kong. She is trying to get to Gallows for her putting her hands on Gedo earlier. Sienna jumps out the ring and shoves Kong And they start to fight. In the ring the Nina set up and nail Northern Lights-Out (Double Superkick to each side of the head of a kneeling opponent.). The fans yeah "Dilly Dilly!" As they hit and they cover for the victory.)

Winner: Canadian Ninjas

XWA 76 MYCNM

(Ninjas grab the mic. As Sienna and and Aja Are being separated.)

Matthews: Hey... Can you guys take that to the back? We have something to say and you're kind of distracting our fans.

Perez: Now that mess is gone. Let's talk about Glory. Our Glory. The Glory we all should have had years ago.

Matthews: That's right... years! For years we have been 1 or 2 in the rankings consistently. Yet every time we are about to reach the pinnacle some bull s**t! Happens. Last time it was that over grown Walmart greeter, Big Bubba Rogers. We had those 2 tramps done for and he got involved. A 350lb guy getting involved in a Womens title match.

Perez: If he's 350 I'm 1000 lbs. That fat tub of lard robbed of us of our Glory. But at the show with that same name the time has come. We will not be denied. And if that smelly. 1950's suit wearing slob gets in our way again we have an answer for him. Come on out George!

(Then from out the back emerges...

George???:

Matthews: George.... George. At Glory we are going to become the World Champions. What do you have to say to that?

Steele: .... "DILLY..... DILLY!"

Saxton: I cannot wait for GLORY. The Animal is here!

Sytch: The only guy with a hairier back than the Ninjas. This is ridiculous...

Saxton: Still to come tonight. The ELITE defend the World 6-Man tiitles.

(We return from break to the back where Amber Gallows, Aja Kong & Sienna are all fighting one another. A dozen security guys can't seem to break it up. Then we switch where Charly Caruso is in the ring and she introduces the Uprising. Minus Sienna of course. Led by Chris Candido.)

XWA 76 Hqdefault

Charly: Gentlemen, interesting you're out here while Sienna is in the back in a fight.

Candido: Sienna can take care of herself. But that back there is exactly what we want to talk about. The Bullet Club & CHAOS. Both of you have slighted The Uprising. Have you forgotten who we are?Go ask the fans in NY of HLW back in the days. We dismantled that place. WE can do the same here. And we will. Starting 1st with Will "Eurotrash" Ospreay. Kid, the sun shines even on a dogs ass once in a while. You got lucky. You know it, I know it, THe Uprising knows it. Your toothless momma knows it too. So at FRight Night I do what I always do. Take my title back. And hen I'ma have my Border Patrol agent here take you back over the border to your third world country.

Charly: England is a 3rd world country?

Candido: It's not America is it? Do they have a commander in Chief building a wall? Do they have little red hats that let everyone know we are great again? No! So shut it! Now after we deal with Ospreay my boys behind me. The Kings of Wrestling are going to set our sights on Gallows & Anderson and grab those belts too. Then because we are not done. Are going to then take the World 6-Man titles too. Oh and in case you think I forgot. After Sienna deals with those two uggs in the back she's going to become Femme Fatale Champion.

Charly: Those are a lot of lofty goals. No chance you may want to pace yourself?

Candido: You sure have a lot to say. Where are you from anyway? Caruso? That don't sound too American to me.

Charly: I was born in Indiana, jerk.

Do you have documentation to prove that? Where's your birth certificate?

Charly: I can't find it. It must have gotten lost. It's probably in the same place your hairline went. Our time is up. Thanks... for nothing.

Sytch: That little...

Saxton: Tammy... decorum, we're on the air.

Sytch: She's lucky I wasn't standing there. Chris is too much of a gentleman to slap a woman.

Saxton: Then I guess You must get...

Sytch: Finish that sentence and I will drop you right here...

Saxton: Up next is a man who has been on a tear as of late but seems to be of a much different mindset than before. That's the Superfly Jimmy Snuka

Sytch: More like Super Psycho...

Saxton: He has been a bit more extreme than usual but sometimes you have to turn up the intensity with the stiff competition here in XWA.

Sytch: Stop Making excuses for him. You're so naive that when your father told you to invest your money in bonds. You bought 100 copies of Goldfinger.

Sam Houston
Texas

vs

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
Fiji Islands

(Jimmy is as intense and aggressive as he's been here in XWA. He is just brutalizing. Sam. He finally gives him a Backbreaker and goes up and hits the Superfly Death Leap. But at the count of two he pulls Houston up. He goes up again and nails a Flying headbutt. Then up one more time... Another Death Leap and this time he allows the referee to count to 3.)

Winner: Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

XWA 76 JimmySnuka008

Saxton: Jimmy really has developed a mean streak but the fans still are behind him.

Sytch: Are they really? I mean I hear some cheers but this is not the usual response he gets from the crowd. The guy is 3 quarters short of a dollar.

Saxton: When we return it's our Main Event.

Sytch: The wheel is spinning, but the hamster is dead.

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 76 14718286_238392993246688_6888107543885774848_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM3ODYyMTA1NzQ5ODMxNjc2OA%3D%3D

Charly: Here now is the team that will face The Rock n Roll Empire at Fright Night, Kevin Steen & El Generico.

Steen: I usually let Paul do my talking for me. But I want to address those two skinny punks myself. Ricky... and Robert. You have held those titles WAY longer than you should. The Championship committee can keep trying to save you but not any longer. Because I and Generico have gotten on the same page. and he's not going to screw up anymore, right Generico?

Generico: Si! Fighting muy bueno... very good wrestle.

Charly: You realize that the stipulation is you cannot challenge The Empire again if you're not successful?

Steen: Yes I know. Do you understand Generico? Tu comprende? Last Chance.

Generico: Si! Uhhh no, I no have change. No pockets...

Steen: Chance! Not change! I swear..... if you screw this up for me....

Charly: Okay.... Well good luck I really hope you get it done... for Generico's sake....

Saxton: Tammy lately here in XWA we have seen almost a sort of turf war among the local "gangs" for lack of a better term. Bullet Club, The Uprising, CHAOS all fighting for superiority but I can make a case that the Top dogs in this yard are the ELITE.

Sytch: They do hold the titles and so that's a reasonable perspective.

Saxton: So you agree?

Sytch: Of course not! If you think The ELITE are on The Uprising's level then your more clueless than even I thought. And I thought you were a buffoon.

Saxton: And with that... Let's send it up to Eden Stiles.

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is for the UWF World 6-Man Championship!

Tongan Mob Bosses w/ Amber Gallows
Bullet Club
Former XWA Tag Team Champions
Isle of Tonga

vs

The ELITE
UWF World 6-Man Champions

(It's been a while since the TMB challenged for the World titles but they have been a successful trio in the past. They hold a size and power edge here, But that doesn't faze the champions as that is often the case. The Champs look good early outsmarting and utilizing lots of double and triple team offense. But Nick is caught with a Spinebuster from Tanga Loa.

The Mob Boses now get him in their corner and work him over. But after a bit he makes the hot tag to OMEGA who is a house on fire. But he gets leveled by a Fale clothesline. Fale hoists him up for the Bad Luck Fall but the Young Bucks run in and hit a Double Superkick to his jaw.

Everyone is in now. Tama hits the Headshrinker DDT on Matt. But out runs he Uprising. They run in the ring and start attacking. Then Gallows, Anderson and Hangman Page run-in. Then CHAOS enters the fray and we have 15 bodies flying all over the place. The referee Paul Turner has thrown this one out.)

Winners: No contest - The ELITE remain Champions

(THe gang wars have begun with everyone getting their licks in. soon The ELITE decide to jump out the fray and just watch as the rest are fighting. They grab their belts shrug and head to the back.)

Saxton: You knew this was coming. It's been building for months.

Sytch: It's all Gedo's fault. His big mouth started this. Now its mayhem! Wait look who else is coming down. Its Aja Kong!

Saxton: Right behind her racing in is Sienna! And now they are again fighting with Amber Gallows. This is nuts! And we are out of time! For Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton, Good night from Baltimore.

Sytch: Get him Bae!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 76
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: