FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 75

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 75 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 75   XWA 75 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:12 am

XWA 75 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 75 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 75 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Thunder by Imagine Dragons plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The arena is dark. We hear the crowd screaming. Then on the Titantron we see....

XWA 75 Bullet-club-logo

The BC Theme plays and out walks Bad Luck Fale, Hangman Adam Page, Karl Anderson, Doc & Amber Gallows. Then Lauren emerges. They all move to the side as the leader of Bullet Club enters.)

XWA 75 Adam-cole-696x392

(They all give the "Too sweet" greeting. Then head to the ring.)

Lauren: Ladies and Gentlemen... Allow ne to introduce... The UWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION....... "MAGNUM"..... ADAM....... COOOOOLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!

(We get a mixed reaction. Some cheers some boos but the Bullet Club are all smiles.)

Cole: Baltimore....... Your Champion is HOME!  Well, not really home, I mean I live in the Keys. But you know. My work home... Anyway, in case you have been living under a rock. You can see from this belt around my waist, That I did what I told you I would do. I am the World Heavyweight Champion. The only man to hold both the Junior & Heavyweight titles. And do you know why? Because I am the best this business has to offer. That's not an opinion... that's a fact! And this here proves it.

At the Great American Bash I defeated CM Punk 1 on 1. No Lauren, No Bullet Club! I did it ON MY OWN! I didn't need any help. Unlike The Triad who have work together to cheat in order to hold on to that title. Now I know Punk has been clamoring for a rematch. Misawa wants another shot. Nick Bockwinkel is whining. Well all of you SHUT UP! Get to the back of the line! It's time to let some new challengers emerge. In case you missed it. Bullet Club is going global. And I am the WORLD Champion. So Let's see some new faces. How about Afghanistan? Anyone from there want a shot? Venezuela? Thailand? I love Thai food right, Lauren? Ohh I know... I want someone from Wakanda!

(Cole does the Wakanda Forever pose as everyone laughs.)

Cole: You see it doesn't matter. Because I can beat anyone from anywhere!

(Out walks GM Dixie Carter.)

Carter: Mr Cole... Congratulations on your victory. I heard what you said. I don't have anyone from Wakanda but I do have someone from the South Pacific.

Cole: South Pacific? Really? I guess that's part of the world. The underbelly anyway....

Carter: So then you will defend that title tonight?

Cole: Fine I will face them. What do you have?

Carter: Excellent... here he is....

XWA 75 Jimmy-snuka-25

(It's The Superfly Jimmy Snuka. Lauren is shaking her head no. Cole looks serious for a second then smiles.)

Cole: You think you're cute Dixie. But that's okay. I will have the last laugh. And Jimmy.... How high can you fly once you get SHOT DOWN!

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 75 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 75 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton alongside Tammy Lynn Sytch. Tammy, It's the 75th episode of XWA TV and we have a World Heavyweight Title match tonight!

Sytch: We just saw it made right here live. The new World Heavyweight Champion returns to the XWA Arena and right off the bat he's got the loose cannon, Jimmy Superfly Snuka. This will be some match!

Saxton: I can't wait for that. Also on tonight's show, Doc Gallows faces Shawn Michaels for the XWA Championship.

Sytch: That was our scheduled Main Event. Also tonight we will see Will Ospreay take on the Border Control Agent, David Schultz.

Saxton: A whole lot happening. Now let's send it to Eden Stiles for a special homecoming.

XWA 75 5f5ef568b9763de55d1879dd921891e4

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart
Reno, NV

vs

Tommy Dreamer
Yonkers, NY

(The Anvil makes his XWA TV debut tonight. He attacks the returning Dreamer from behind. The crowd is all Dreamer but Jim is silencing them as he rams his head into the buckle.. Jim hits the ropes and drops Tommy with a hard shoulder tackle. He looks for the Powerslam but Dreamer slips out from behind and gives him a Bulldog. He covers for two.

Tommy continues to deliver punishment. Taking it to the floor and whipping Jim into the barricade. Tommy gets him back in the ring. He looks for the Piledriver but Neidhart backdrops him. Then nails a clothesline.  Jim looks to send Dreamer into the buckle but its reversed. Jim bounds out and Tommy has him on his shoulders.... Death Valley Driver! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

XWA 75 Tommy_dreamer_renders_3_by_wwepnguploader-d9jnzlb

Saxton: It's great to see Tommy Dreamer back here in the XWA Arena.

Sytch: Is it though?

Saxton: What do you have against Dreamer?

Sytch: Actually, I've never met him but you like him so much that it makes me pretty sure he is super lame.

XWA 75 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 75 Charly

Caruso: I'm backstage and..... Waait... Tommy? Can we get a word?

Dreamer: Hey Charly....

Caruso: Tommy, welcome back to XWA. You made some entrance at the Great American Bash Show by helping out XWA Champion, Shawn Michaels.

Dreamer: Well Charly... I am old school XWA and I couldn't just stand by and do nothing when I sa....

(From behind attacks Bad Luck Fale. He is pounding on the back of Tommy's neck them hurls him into some TV equipment off to the side. He grabs a pole and breaks it over the back of Dreamer. Fale is yelling mostly in his native tongue but you do hear in English "Stick your nose in my business, huh?" Finally security runs over to stop the assault.)

Caruso: Fans. Tommy Dreamer has been viciously attacked by Bad Luck Fale. We have our medical staff with him now. We will let you know more as we find out information. Back to you, Byron.

Saxton: Another cowardly attack by the Bullet Club...

Sytch: Now just wait a second. I didn't see the Bullet Club out there. I just saw the giant, Bad Luck Fale dismantle one Tommy Dreamer by himself.

Saxton: By attacking him from behind...

Sytch: Like it would have made any difference from the front...

Saxton: Let's go to the ring...

"Border Control Agent" David Schultz
Murica

vs

Will Ospreay
Essex, England

(Schultz manhandles Will from the start. Laying some big right hands. He snapmares him over and does a head vice. Will is able to kick David from a seated position to the face to break the hold. He hits a Handspring Enzuigiri which sends Schultz to the floor. Ospreay follows with a Sasuke Special (Cartwheel over the top rope Suicide Corkscrew Moonsault) The fans hit their feet after that spot. Will is feeling the effects a bit as well. He shoves David under the ropes. He trolls in and puts him in the Iron Octopus. The referee asks but Schultz doesn't quit. He is then able to escape and hip lock Will over. He then lands a knee to the back. Then a Sliding Forearm to the head. He covers for 2.

Schultz chokes Ospreay across the top rope. Then bodyslams him to the mat. He goes up for the Build The Wall Elbow. He dives but misses. Ospreay connects on Off With His Head (High impact swinging back elbow to the back of a kneeling opponent's head). Schultz is dazed. Ospreay waits then nails the OsCutter! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Will Ospreay

XWA 75 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOuGVpcZnBkz2Qe9zcnFl0SvimR9JUiJiVhRCg7OtY-iZieO15VA

(After Ospreay grabs a microphone and makes a challenge to a 30 Minute Iron Man match to Chris Cadido for BURN.)

Saxton: Well looks like your "bae" Has been challenged for a Match. An Iron Man Match. Does he have the stamina for that?

Sytch: Oh TRUST ME, He has the stamina. This little Yuck Mouth kid is starting to annoy the Uprising. Maybe it's time we separate him.... from his rotten "bleep" teeth.

Saxton: You're such a lady...

Sytch: So are you...

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is joined by Tommy Dreamer who has his head bandaged.)

Dixie Carter: Okay Tommy. I am very pleased to have you back in XWA but I can't let you face Fale tonight. You took a hell of a beating plus you ahready had yourself a match.

Dreamer: I don't care! I want that bastard in the ring!

Carter: Best I can do... is give yall a match at BURN.

Dreamer: I can't wait that long...

Carter: Well you gonna have to. That's what I'm offering.

(Tommy storms out the office as he storms out he bumps into Chris Candido.)

Candido: How about an excuse me Tommy!!! Jeez some people have no manners...

Carter: Like walking into my office without knocking?

Candido: Yeah, I hate that. Anyway. Whats up with this kids challenge?

Carter: I'm granting it. He is the #1 contender.

Candido: I beat him already!

Carter: You've beaten just about everybody but I tell you what. If you beat him at BURN he doesn't get another shot as long as you hold that title.

Candido: And we deport him?

Carter: No Chris, We don't deport him?

Candido: Can we at least separate him from his parents?

Carter: Chris... Get out of my office.... NOW!

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 75 Olivia-munn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. The Bash Tour is over. We have a new World Heavyweight Champion. And its Summertime. Which means its time to BURN. Coming to you from The Xfinity Center in College Park, MD. WE have quite a line-up already.

1. Hangman Page vs Caleb Konley - NextGen Title
2. Asuka vs Aja Kong - Street Fight
3. Chris Candido vs Will Ospreay - 30 Minute Ironman Match - XWA Cruiserweight Championship
4. Amber Gallows vs Sasha Banks vs Sienna vs Melissa Anderson - #1 Contender's Match
5. CHAOS (Nakamura & Ishii) vs Bullet Club (Gallows & Anderson)
6. Bad Luck Fale vs Tommy Dreamer
7. Kevin Steen & El Generico vs Hiroshi Tanahashi & La Sombra
8. R & R Empire vs The Young Bucks - World Tag Team Championship
9. 2 Chicks Same Time vs The Canadian Ninjas - World Women's Tag Team Championship Championship

Main Event: "Magnum" Adam Cole vs Shawn Michaels- World Heavyweight Championship

Now to let's hear from The Young Bucks.

XWA 75 Tyb-1495094028-800

Nick Jackson: So The Rock N' Roll Empire tried to take these beautiful belts away from us at the Bash Show.

Matt Jackson: Yeah well that didn't quite work out for them, did it? You see boys... and I use that term loosely... We are not just the greatest ^-Man Team in the World...

Nick: Along with our brother OMEGA....

Matt: Exactly Nick, But you see we are greatest TEAM in the business. So at BURN in College Park, MD. We are going to have not only these shiny baubles....

Nick: But those Tag Team belts you're walking around with too. When you and that skanky troll of yours came knocking you found out who we are....

Matt: And so did Sunshine! So now we finish the the lesson, and for your final you get to watch the first team to ever hold the World 6-Man AND Tag Team Titles at the same time!

Nick: And that would be the Young Bucks.... And that is why we are The ELITE.

Munn: In other news, The Guerillas of Destiny have been appearing in RSW in Japan as the new chapter of Bullet Club has formed. They say this is just a stop on their World tour. Where they head next is anyone's guess. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good Night.

(After the break we go to the set of "The Sytch".)

XWA 75 C08

Tammy: Hello everybody and welcome to the Sytch. Tonight I am joined by the leader of the group, CHAOS, Gedo. Welcome sir.

Gedo: Ehhh. Finally someone in this company with class, style and intellligience. Thank you bringing me here.

Tammy: That's very sweet... and accurate. Gedo since bringing CHAOS here you have had a very good run. You currently control the XWA Tag Team titles. You have the former World TV Champion and former XWA Champion, Okada and the monster Aja Kong. Who is set to take on your former member, Asuka in a Street fight.

Gedo: Her name is Kana! And she is an ingrate! I did everything for her! But time and time again she fail me. Failed CHAOS. Now I have a true warrior in Aja Kong. At BURN Kong will crush Kana or Asuka or whatever she wants to be called once and for all.

Tammy: Some say this is the most powerful group in XWA. But of course others would say its not. Not when we have Bullet Club here. Not to mention, The Uprising.

Gedo: Tammy... People want to say Bullet Club best because they have cute little T-shirt. CHAOS don't worry about T-Shirt we only care about winning. The Uprising were good once. Long time ago. In a company long forgotten. This is new millennium and now it is the time for CHAOS.

Tammy: okay... Well I think both Bullet Club and The Uprising have longer resumes but yes CHAOS has been very dominant but to say there is no competition.

Gedo: There is NONE! Tammy: I know you must speak well for XWA. But the truth is We are CHAOS and we lead XWA. You see Bullet Club. Now they want to again face us for Tag Title belts. But we beat them every time. The Uprising. They try to win World 6-Man titles. The lose... Everytime. Candido lose to Junior Champion.... Every time. CHAOS don't lose. We win titles.

Tammy: Okay lets back up there. I know you're not taking shots at Chris Candido. He has had a strangle hold on that Cruiserweight title for a long time.

Gedo: Only because CHAOS has not brought someone in to take it. It is no shame. Japanese athlete is best in world. We are more disciplined. We are warriors. We never give up. we never back down. This is why Westerners always fall to us.

Tammy: You mean like in World War 2? Look Gedo, I respect you and I respect CHAOS. But lets not get it twisted. This is America. And if you talk bad about it. I know a group who would like nothing more than to toss you over our wall.

Gedo: Oh yes... your ridiculous wall that will never happen. With American cheap workmanship it would probably fall on top of you.  You talk about World War 2 like it happened last week. That was a long time ago. America has grown fat and soft while Japan has become smarter and stronger. You will see the evidence of this at BURN. Thank you for this time Tammy Sytch. But it;s time to get CHAOS ready for a successful night.

Tammy: Fat and soft he says.... like his head!

Saxton: Up next is the team set to face the World Champs at BURN.

Sytch: Ughhh. These annoying girls again?

Saxton: Why are you so miserable? I'm going to start calling you Grouchy Smurf.

Sytch: And you're Dopey.

Glamour Girls (Judy Martin & Lelani Kai)
USA

vs

Canadian Ninjas
Dojo In Canada

(Glamour girls are in the ring awaiting the Ninjas as Edge of Seventeen plays. Then we see 2 figures sneak into the ring behind them. They are dressed all in black with masks and a big red Maple leaf on their backs. They are skulking around and doing silly Martial Art poses. Eden Stiles can barely keep from laughing. As she introduces them. The GG turn around and these 2 women act like they are invisible, standing motionless. The Glamour Girls have had enough and charge but they are both backdropped over the ropes. Our Ninja clad girls remove their masks to reveal obviously that its Portia Perez & Nicole Matthews.

The Ninjas hit a pair of Planchas out on GG. Matthews rolls Martin in the ring as the bell sounds. Its pretty much all Ninjas. Glamour girls get a shot in here or there but are promptly cut off each time. Nicole hits Kai with the Vancouver Maneuver on the apron. In the ring Perez School girl Crush on Judy Martin. The ninjas get to either side of her. Then raise their fists as the crowd cheers "Dilly Dilly"!  Then they hit Martin with Northern Lights-Out(Double Superkick to kneeling opponent). 1.. 2..  3!

Winner: Canadian Ninjas

XWA 75 MYCNM

(Ninjas grab the mic.)

Matthews: You see, me and Portia decided to get away for awhile. We went on tour. Got to see some of the world and was able to do what we love at the same time.

Perez: Play Fortnight...

Matthews: No Portia... wrestle....

Perez: Oh yeah... We love that too!

Matthews: No more Big Gulps for you today... Anyway. When we return to greatest territory in the World, XWA. (Crowd Pop). We looked and saw we were still near the top of the Womens Tag Team Division. Why?

Perez: I'll tell you why... Because everyone knows the Canadian Ninjas are THE BEST Womens Tag Team ever!

Matthews: Correct! ...Okay you can have another Big Gulp.

Perez: Yay!

Matthews: So So 2 Tramps 1 STD or whatever you're called. It's time for us to finally take our place at the top. You had some fun now its time to get serious. And it will happen at BURN.

Perez: Something they know a lot about. Take that penicillin girls.

Mathews: Only thing left to say....

Ninjas & Crowd: "DILLY DILLY!"

Saxton: You have to love them.

Sytch: Actually you don't....

Saxton: Well one thing you love is seeing a World Title Match on BURN

Sytch: I rather get a shot from the doctor.

Sytch: Get that Penicillin....

Sytch: Ha.... Ha.... jerk...

(Charly Caruso is in the ring and she introduces the Femme Fatale Champion, MsChif.)

XWA 75 GB_L6tF8

Charly: MsChif since winning this title in spectacular fashion you have been almost under attack from former Champion, Melissa Anderson. You get a slight break as you will not defend this title at BURN but there is a 4 Corners match to determine a new Challenger.

MsChif: It matters not if I compete or not at BURN, I am always battling for not just this title but my soul.

Charly: Uhh... okay. Not sure if that's a sanctioned match but....

MsChif: You mock me little girl not a wise thing to do. Others mocked me, until I showed them what dwells in the darkness. Once faced with their own reflection within the abyss they learned the error of their ways but they paid a price for that lesson. But it was more than some of them could afford and thus they needed to sell some of their very essence to foot the bill.

Charly: Right.... So back to the 4 Corners match shall we? Will you be watching to see how this turns out?

MsChif: I will be there. Either in the physical or the spiritual. But really... Do you call the victor a winner? Because when facing me in my realm there are no winners. Only survivors.

Charly: Oh look at that! Our time is up. But thank you Champ for your insight. We all look forward t seeing how this turns out.

MsChif: Don't be afraid of the dark little one. All that lives there is the truth....

Sytch: What F*$# was that?!

Saxton: Language Tammy!

Sytch: Ahhh They bleep it anyway. Your complaining about what I said? That chick is insane!

Saxton: Up next is another try by Bullet Club to capture the XWA Championship from Shawn Michaels.

Sytch: Bad Luck Fale got close.... REAL close. But Shawn managed to retain. But the challengers never stop.

Saxton: Couldn't have said it better myself.

Sytch: Aint that the truth.

Doc Gallows w/Amber Gallows
Bullet Club

vs

Shawn Michaels
XWA Champion
San Antonio, TX

(Doc is known as a brawler but he can wrestle a little as well. He surprises Shawn early on with that skill set. But Soon after the Champ takes measure of his challenger he begins to turn it on. He delivers an impressive Butterfly Suplex into a cover for a quick two count. Gallows now changes strategy and begins to roughhouse. He catches Shawn with a big uppercut then clotheslines him to the floor.

Doc whips Michaels into the barricade. Amber is shouting encouragement while berating HBK. Galows goes for a running bicycle kick but Shawn moves and Doc crotches himself on the guard railing. Shawn slides in the ring goes up top and delivers a Flying Double Axe handle on him. HBK chants are audible. He grabs Gallows and sends him into the ring. Then we see Karl Anderson begin to make his way down to the ring. Amber looks to distract the referee while Karl grabs the belt. He looks to hit him with it but Michaels moves and Karl Wipes out Doc!. Shawn Superkicks Anderson who rolls to the floor. He tunes up the band and gives Doc Sweet Chin Music. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner & Still Champion: Shawn Michaels

XWA 75 Hbk

(After the match. Anderson blasts HBK from behind. he is stomping away at him. When running from the back is Okada! Okada comes in and unleashes a bunch of rights to Anderson. He whips him into the ropes and nails his Signature Dropkick. Karl and Doc with Amber are retreating but they are pissed. Shawn slowly gets up he sees Okada, his long time rival and extends his hand. The crowd is cheering as Okada looks at them for approval. Finally he takes Shawn's hand....

And delivers a Rainmaker Clothesline! The crowd is booing as Okada makes the belt sign around his waist. Then leaves the ring.)

Saxton: I told you Tammy. Once you become the top man here in XWA everyone is gunning for you.

Sytch: I am a bit disappointed that Shawn would be so gullable. CHAOS and Bullet Club may hate each other but that don't mean you can trust any of Gedo's clan.

Saxton: Shawn is victorious but took a beating so close to his World title shot with Adam Cole.

Sytch: And don't think "Magnum" wasn't watching everything that went down just now.

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 75 14718286_238392993246688_6888107543885774848_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM3ODYyMTA1NzQ5ODMxNjc2OA%3D%3D

Charly: I have with me now the former Femme Fatale Champion and the current #1 contender for the World Women's Championship, Melissa Anderson. Melissa you are in a Four Corners Match at BURN. On the line another shot at your former title and heated enemy, MsChif. By the way... Did you know she's completely nuts?

Melissa Anderson: I know MsChif better than just about anyone in this industry. So yeah... She's nuts alright. But don't let that fool you. She's as cunning as they come.

Charly: We saw at the Bash All-Star Show you and Io Shirai of RSW make formal challenges to Molly Holly. The Championship committee decided to grant her the next shot even though you are the #1 contender. Your thoughts on this?

Anderson: I was in contact with the committee during this. They  explained the reason for their decision, I disagreed with it but I accept it. Molly Holly is a tough Champion, Proven many people wrong. Io Shirai is a great competitor. I saw a lot of her during her time here in XWA. But if I may be so bold as to say. Neither of them are as good as me. Io gets her shot. I was told then I get mine. So the way I figure it. Go kill each other. Then I will be ready to take out whose standing.

Charly: That's a bit harsh no?

Anderson: This business is harsh. It's not for the weak of heart. While I have no hatred for either woman I have no love lost either. When someone steps in the ring with me they become a foe. One I must destroy so  may go on. The other 3 women in the 4 Corner Match at BURN will learn that too.

Charly: We look forward to seeing you in the ring. Thank you Melissa.

Saxton: Tammy, I know you are as proud as I am to be here today for the 75th episode of XWA TV. We may not have been here from the beginning but I like to think we are the voices of XWA. A special shout out to our predecessors Josh Matthews & Renee Young who were here when it all began. You share in today's celebration.

Sytch: They were hacks. Well actually so are you so I guess its okay.

Saxton: Well thanks I think. But right now ewe will see the New Heavyweight Champion take on the Unpredictable Superfly.

Sytch: I can hear the excitement in your voice for your boy Snuka. But I don't know if he can hang with Magnum Adam Cole.

Saxton: I can't wait any longer! Let's send it up to Eden Stiles.

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship!

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka w/Richie Steamboat
Fiji Islands

vs

"Magnum" Adam Cole w/Lauren
UWF World Heavyweight Champion
Former World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Former XWA Champion
Florida Keys

(Jimmy is accompanied by Richie Steamboat while of course Adam is flanked by the sultry Lauren. Jimmy just stands there motionless. The bell rings and Snuka begins to stalk the champion. Cole is taken a back by Jimmy's almost ferocious nature and hops out the ring but The Superfly keeps coming at him out on the floor. Cole begins to look almost weirded out by this and runs away. He slides into the ring. When Snuka enters Cole begins his attack. But Jimmy takes it and then begins letting off chops to the chest of Cole that echo throughout the arena. Jimmy whips Adam into the corner and follows with a running chop. He slams Adam's head into the buckle. Cole counters with a thumb to the eye.

Corona Crash by the Champ. He lifts him up for Colelateral but Jimmy escapes and drives his head into the face od Magnum. Cole is dazed and holding his face. Jimmy grabs him and hits a Back Suplex. He hits the ropes. Cocobutt connects. Jimmy goes up top. Superfly Death Leap.... Misses! Snuka landed hard on his knee and Cole targets it. He gets him in a half Boston Crab. Richie is pounding the mat rooting Jimmy on as he struggle to the ropes.

Cole continues to attack the injured wheel of Snuka. He applies a figure Four Leglock but Snuka refuses to quit. Cole is pulling for all he's worth. Richie looks worried for his partner's well being. Richie looks at the towel he brought to the ring. He seems to be contemplating putting an end to this. He picks up the towel but shakes his head no and starts yelling at Jimmy to fight. Snuka with the crowd behind him begins to rock side to side until he reverses the hold. Cole releases then pulls down his knee pad. he hits the ropes for the Shining Wizard...

But Jimmy spears him! Cole is hurt badly. Jimmy can't barely stand. Gets to the 2nd rope and connects with a flying Cocobutt. He covers... But Lauren is on the apron arguing with Paul Turner. Snuka sees this and goes over. He begins choking Lauren on the apron. Turner is trying to get Jimmy to let her go. Lauren is turning blue. Turner is able to pull Snuka off of her but stumbles down to the mat hard. He doesn't see Cole give Snuka a low blow from behind. Cole grabs him... Florida Key! 1.. 2.. 3! )

Winner & Still Champion: Adam Cole

XWA 75 Adam-Cole-Champion-2-Photo-Credit-RING-OF-HONOR-Patty-McCarthy

(Cole grabs his title and goes to check on Lauren who is coughing. He begins to get her out of there. In the ring Snuka is incensed,. He grabs Paul; Turner by the collar and is threatening to hit him. Richie comes over to try to calm him down. When Jimmy goes to punch Turner Richie grabs his arm. Jimmy turns and headbutts Steamboat! Richie is down as Turner runs out the ring. Jimmy seems to be sorry for what he did. And has his hands on his hips in frustration.)

Saxton: Magnum steals another one. But Jimmy really lost his cool.

Sytch: I told you! That guy is not playing with a full deck! He just attacked his own partner!

Saxton: I think it was in the heat of the moment. He is helping Richie to the back. I know he never meant to do that. But we have to go. Don't forget to check out BURN. For Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton, Good night from Baltimore.

Sytch: Cray Cray I tell you!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 75
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: