FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 74

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 74 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 74   XWA 74 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:50 am

XWA 74 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 74 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 74 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Thunder by Imagine Dragons plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 74 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 74 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton alongside Tammy Lynn Sytch. Tammy Summer is here and that can only mean one thing?

Sytch: You're going to get sand kicked in your face by a bully? Oh wait that's every season. No of course it means The Great American Bash is here!

Saxton: Indeed it is. We will be talking about our great card as we will this year be coming from the Home of The Baltimore Ravens, M&T Bank Stadium. It's going to be a great card and to kick off the proceedings will be a show from none other than, The Dave Matthews Band!

Sytch: That is reallly incredible I can't wait to hear about the card for that show. But tonight we have quite a line-up as well.

Saxton: Yes we do. Tonight in action will be the Canadian Ninjas returning from an overseas tour. The Tag team of Richie Steamboat & Jimmy Superfly Snuka. Will Ospreay will take on La Sombra in a #1 Contenders Match for the Cruiserweight Championship. And in our Main Event. The XWA Tag Team Champions CHAOS will defend against former Champions, Bullet Club members, Gallows & Anderson. But first up is a debut here in XWA.

Sytch: For once its going to be a great one. As The Uprising have a new member!

Saxton: Yes it seems your buddies have brought in someone to the ladies division. To get it started. Is the lovely Eden Stiles.

XWA 74 Eden-520x245

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Sojo Bolt
Chicago, IL

vs

Sienna
Detroit, Michigan

(The entire Uprising come out to support their newest member. Sienna has a big size advantage and uses it to her benefit. Bolt is game and actually gets a nearfall after a Sitout Facebuster but Sienna ends it by hitting The Motor City Slice (Yokosuka cutter) and applying a Guillotine Choke for the tap out. )

Winner: Sienna

XWA 74 B29e45ce624b0603e811fdca9173d2b5e48754c5_hq

Saxton: The Uprising have to like what they saw from their newest member tonight.

Sytch: Of course. You don't get invited to the Uprising unless they know you can deliver.

Saxton: I wonder what factor she will play in their pursuit of both the World 6-Man & Junior Heavyweight titles.

XWA 74 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see Charly Caruso with The Canadian Ninjas.)

XWA 74 123?cb=20120129034557

Caruso: Ladies you just returned from a very successful European tour but now you are back in an XWA ring.

Matthews: Yeah after we were unable to win the World Tag Titles we decided we needed to take some time away. Regroup, face some international competition. Now we are back and ready to redouble our efforts in winning those titles.

Perez: Look... in the past we were all about having a good time. Entertaining the fans. And we loved doing it. But what we've learned is sometimes you have get down & dirty to get the job done.

Caruso: Well tonight you two face the team of Fabi & Mari Apache in their XWA debut. What can we expect to see?

Perez: The BEST women's Tag Team in the World obviously.

Matthews: And a little something we call Northern Lights Out

Caruso: Well we'll all be watching. Good Luck.

Saxton: A team that has been making some waves here is the one of Richie Steamboat & The Superfly, Jimmy Snuka.

Sytch: I have to admit when I first saw this team I didn't think they would click but Jimmy is showing Richie how to be more aggressive in the ring and the results have been very good. Maybe you should find someone to try to teach you how to do your job.

Saxton: I thought I was teaching you?

Sytch: Hahahahaha!

Saxton: Let's go to the ring...

Richie Steamboat & Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
North Carolina & The Fiji Islands

vs

Siva Afi & Evan Karagias
Samoa & North Carolina

(Saxton points out how Afi is a distant cousin of Jimmy's. Before the match they go to shake hands. Snuka does so but without too much vigor. He seems ready to go. The match is a sound one early but the team of Richie & Jimmy outclass them. Jimmy catches Evan with a High Cross Body and he gets 2 before Afi pulls him off by the leg. As Afi is returning to the corner Jimmy hits him from behind and then hurls him shoulder first into the post. He pulls up Karagias and sends him into the corner and the referee rules there was a tag. So Jimmy pulls out Siva and begins headbutting him repeatedly. Then he gives him a Shoulder Breaker on the bad shoulder and goes up top. Superfly Death Leap connects. But he goes up again.... Headbutt from the Top. Afi is unconscious as Snuka gets the 3 count.)

Winners: Richie Steamboat & Jimmy Snuka

XWA 74 Latest?cb=20130527081904

(After the three count, Evan races in and shoves Snuka away from Afi. You can see him telling Jimmy "What's wrong with you? He's family!". Snuka says nothing and leaves the ring Richie is checking of Afi as well before following his partner to the back.)

Saxton: What the heck was that? I know Superfly has been a bit more aggressive lately but that was a bit extreme.

Sytch: Well we are Xtreme Wrestling Association! I see nothing wrong with what he did. He won the match Fair and square, no?

Saxton: He did. But there's a limit. What about good sportsmanship?

Sytch: Are you serious? This is professional wrestling. Grow a pair.

Saxton: I could just buy a pair... like you did.

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is joined by Paul Heyman, Kevin Steen & El Generico.)

Dixie Carter: Look, What happened at UNREST was your own fault Steen. You were in position to win the World Tag Belts but you refused to work with your partner. It took a lot of favors but y'all get another shot at the Great American Bash but only if y'all can work together.

(Steen looks down then stares at Generico. He holds out his hand as Generico shakes it.)

Steen: Alright then... Let's go win those belts!

Generico: Si!!!

Carter: Okay then, That's settled. Enough in-fighting and bring those belts back to the XWA.

(Steen & Generico walk out together but Heyman hangs back a minute.)

Carter: Yes Paul?

Heyman: I see what you did. And it worked for now. But you know Steen is the most volatile guy in this sport. When Generico screws up... and he will. Its just his nature. Steen is going to kill him. And then there's a chance he's going to blame you too... And if that happens, I wont be able to stop him.

Carter: Not afraid of Kevin Steen Heyman.

Heyman: And that Dixie.... Is a fatal mistake.

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 74 S-l300

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. Talk right now is of the Great American Bash. Coming to you from M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore. This is one jam packed card. Here is what we have booked.

1. Richie Steamboat & Jimmy Snuka vs Fist of Islam
2. Asuka vs Aja Kong
3. Chris Candido Will defend the Cruiserweight Championship and later that night he will challenge Hayabusa for the World Junior Heavyweight Title.
4. Amber Gallows vs Sasha Banks
5. CHAOS (Okada, Nakamura & Ishii) vs Bullet Club (Gallows, Anderson & Page)
6. The ELITE vs The Uprising - World 6-Man Championship
7. R & R Empire vs Kevin Steen & El Generico - World Tag Team Championship
8. Robert Roode vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
9. Molly Holly vs Melissa Anderson - World Women's Championship
10. Shawn Michaels vs Bad Luck Fale - Texas Death Match - XWA Championship

Main Event: CM Punk vs "Magnum" Adam Cole - World Heavyweight Championship - All Bullet Club & Triad are barred from ringside.

Now to let's hear from Melissa Anderson.

XWA 74 Imagefetch

Anderson: At UNREST I defeated MsChif but she got herself Disqualified to save her title. Okay, that's fine. You pulled that once. Next time we meet trust me that wont happen again. But now at the Great American Bash at M&T Bank Stadium it's time for me to finish my journey of redemption. When I make it to the pinnacle of this industry by becoming the World Womens Champion. Molly Holly has been a great Champion, She defeated the undefeatable monster that was Awesome Kong. I can't nor can anyone take that from her. But what I can take?.... is that World title belt. When I decided to reinvent myself and stop being a little girl with a Poms Poms and become the woman warrior you see before you I knew it would be hard to shake that image. 2 years later I am where I finally need to be. I'm in the best shape of my career. Not only physically but mentally as well. So get ready Baltimore. A new era of Women's wrestling is coming and her name is Melissa Anderson.

Munn: In other news, the rumors have been confirmed. After a hiatus from XWA Tommy Dreamer has reached an agreement and is returning to XWA. On a recent Twitter post Tommy said  quote, "The Dream is real. Tommy is returning home. X" The details of when and how he will be coming back have yet been made public but this is great news for all of us here. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good Night.

(After the break we go to the set of "The Sytch".)

XWA 74 C08

Tammy: Hello everybody and welcome to the Sytch. Tonight I am joined by the rightful holder of the Wrestle Kingdom Championship, Robert Roode. Bobby, if I can call you Bobby. What happened at UNREST was a complete Travesty. A miscarriage of Justice and downright wrong.

Roode: What we had Tammy was some doctored footage that they used to steal my title from me. I pinned Tanahashi in the center of the ring. I don't know what app they used but somehow they tricked it to look like his leg was under the ropes. It was at least 10 feet away! This is Bullsh*t! I want my title back!

Tammy: I can't blame you. And I agree about them using some sort of app. They got aps now that you hold it up and you can see Space. How hard is it to doctor a video?

Roode: EXACTLY! I know there is jealousy from my days at Wrestle Kingdom. We kicked this place's ass when we met. And now even though they say I am one of them. I'm really not. They wanted to humble me by putting the title I made into the hands of their chosen one Tanahashi.

Tammy: That's the XWA way. Putting foreigners over home grown talent like yourself.

Roode: Don't get me started. This place looks like Ellis Island. But regardless. I want that title back and to get it back I will put up my contract.

Tammy: Wait... what??

Roode: That's right, Tammy. At The Great American Bash I want a rematch. If I win I get my title belt back. If I lose I leave XWA and forego the money on what was a VERY lucrative deal when I signed it.So there it is Tanahashi. Stop hiding behind Dixie's skirt and give my rematch. And then we'll see who is the "ACE" of this place!

Tammy: Wow! This is huge! That right there ladies and gentlemen is truly "The Sytch". Good luck Bobby but I know you wont need it.

Roode: Oh I wont. Tanahashi is about to learn why they call Robert Roode... Glorious...

Saxton: Up next is the battle to become Number 1 contender and get a title match at the Bash. But how is Candido going to pull double duty?.

Sytch: Well it's not rally double. Neither of these two are close to his level. he will wipe the floor with both of them if need be. He will be fine for hid World Junior Heavyweight title match. Trust me.

Saxton: Trust you. Now I'm the one who should be laughing.

Sytch: The same way women do when you ask them out on a date?.

La Sombra
Mexico

vs

Will Ospreay
London, England

( The announce team talk about this supposed new finisher Will is developing called Stormbreaker. Tammy says fancy names mean nothing. Very fast paced match with both guys being high flyers. But Ospreay is a little better at that game. Still La Sombra is experienced and catches Will with a Reverse Hurracanrana then hits a Quesada Moonsault for a near fall.  Ospreay comes back hitting a Cheeky Nandos Kick. Then following that with a Running 540 Corkscrew Senton Bomb. 1.. 2..

NO!! Ospreay looks for the OsCutter but Sombra catches him and gives him a Bridging German Suplex! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!! Sombra Driver coming up but Will escapes and hits a Handspring Enzuguiri. Then hits the ropes... OsCutter! (Springboard Cutter). 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Will Ospreay

XWA 74 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7eMQqbo1Jw8VcYvDiwrZEXuwVmv061OKqxO_3cBx5smqa5Nz8xg

(Ospreay celebrates but gives a handshake to La Sombra who leaves the ring then from behind attacks The Uprising. They beat down Ospreay as Candido climbs the ropes. He nails the Jersey Jam as the Uprising all cheer. The Candido has the microphone.)

Candido: This is your #1 contender? This pasty, skinny little shit? Boy go back to England and find a good dental plan. This is America, we don't want your Eurotrash ass here. And speaking of foreigners who need to get out of here. Hayabusa. A man so ugly... and that's saying a LOT for a Japanese person... He wears a mask. Just like the rest of these undocumented workers. They hide their existence but still want to get all the perks of being here in the US of A. Well its going to stop. Because This is the Great AMERICAN Bash. Not Great Border Jumper Bash. Not the Great Immigrant Bash. Not the "No Speaky the English" Bash. AMERICAN BASH. And that's what this American is going to do. Bash your skull in and take the World title. And as for my boys behind me. They will show the World that the ELITE are anything but that when they take those titles too. They will rename the M&T Bank Stadium to the House that the Uprising built. Just like the wall we will build to keep the pretenders out of XWA.

Saxton: Unbelievable....

Sytch: That was great!

Saxton: Well one thing he is right about is both he and the rest of the Uprising can leave Baltimore with a lot of World Title gold. Still to come an XWA Tag Title match. Stay with us.

Sytch: God I love my job! You go Bae!

(Charly Caruso is in the ring and she introduces the leader of the Bullet Club, "Magnum" Adam Cole.)

XWA 74 Adam_Cole_bio--83413db0c934fb86151bc107185b5614

Charly: Magnum, You got what you wanted. After pinning Daniel Bryan in the 6-Man Challenge at UNREST, you have another date with destiny. You face CM Punk for the World Title. And this time All Bullet Club and Triad members are banned from ringside. And anyone benefits from any outside intervention will result in a 30 Day suspension from the UWF and in the case of Punk he would be stripped of the title.

Cole: Music to my ears. Finally Magnum Adam Cole can get a fair match without any outside interference. I really gets my goat how these guys need all their friends to help them win.

Charly: Uhh... Are you serious? Bullet Club wrote the book on outside interference. In fact it was outside interference that helped you get that pinfall on Bryan.

Cole: Charly.. You're delusional. Which most women are in my presence. I pinned Daniel Bryan fair and square and it would have been that Punk if he didn't run from me.

Charly: A somewhat Biased accounting of the events but fine. So what happens now at the Great American Bash?

Cole: Simple and plain... I will beat CM Punk in the center of the ring and I will hold up that title finally. I will prove myself to be the best this business has ever seen. Junior Heavyweight and Heavyweight Champion. The only man to do it. That's what my legacy will say. CM Punk. You're pretty tough with your boys and your 12 year old wife protecting you. But at M&T Bank Stadium when you're looking around and you're all alone. So you look up at me for mercy. Just know... I am going to SHOOT... YOU... DOWN!

Charly: It's the Great American Bash. You don't want to miss it..

Sytch: This might be the best Bash Show XWA has seen.

Saxton: I can't argue with that sentiment.

Sytch: You also can't argue that you live in your Mom's basement. But that's a story for another day.

Saxton: We are back and returning from a working European Vacation are the Canadian Ninjas.

Sytch: whoopee....

Saxton: Come on Tammy. Thes two girls are one of the most popular performers in all of the XWA.

Sytch: Also 2 of the most annoying.

Saxton: Well I cetainly enjoy them.

Sytch: You also enjoy watching Honey Boo Boo.

The Apache Sisters (Faby & Mari)
Mexico City, Mexico

vs

Canadian Ninjas
2x Former Battle Queens Tag Team Champions
Dojo in Canada

(This is a very competitive match as the Apache sisters are a bit stiff. Rifling off some heavy chops to the chests of the Ninjas. Perez catches Mari with a step-up enzuguiri and now the Ninjas take control for a bit. Matthews has Mari draped over the middle rope. She goes outside and grabs both her wrists as Portia hits the ropes and hits a Body splash driving the throat of Mari Apache into the ropes.

Nicole has Mari in the corner and is giving her the face wash. Then hits the ropes and gives her a running one. Perez is in And delivers a Back Suplex. She covers for two. Perez goes for a elbow off the 2nd rope but misses. Hot tag to Faby. She is going to town on both Ninjas. But a knee to the kidney by Nicole stops that. Soon everyone is in the ring. Mari gets backdropped to the floor. Nicole hits Faby with a Neckbreaker then as she is on her knees The Ninjas hit her with a pair of Superkicks from either side of her head. Faby is out as Perez covers for 3.)

Winners: Canadian Ninjas

XWA 74 59x5z5

Saxton: Wow! That must be Northern Lights-Out! What a killer move. The Ninjas looked very aggressive tonight.

Sytch: I have to say they looked much better than I remember. Only about 80% as annoying now.

Saxton: They haven't forgotten about those world titles. I still think its destiny that they capture them at some point.

Sytch: I think its destiny that you wind up homeless after you finally get fired from here.

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 74 14718286_238392993246688_6888107543885774848_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM3ODYyMTA1NzQ5ODMxNjc2OA%3D%3D

Charly: I have with me now the XWA Champion, Shawn Michaels. Shawn at the Great American Bash Bad Luck Fale gets one more shot at you but this time it's a Texas Death Match.

Michaels: Charly my friend. You said a mouthful there. Because it's bad enough I have to face an almost 400 lb giant with a bad attitude but its in this type of match. But you know Ole Shawn is from Texas. I know a thing or two about this type of match. So Fale boy, You like being the big bad bully around here but at the Bash I'm gonna show you that everything is bigger in Texas. Including my cowboy boot that I'm putting way up your...

Charly: We get the point Shawn!

Michaels: No... He's gonna get the point... Get my point?

Charly: I think nothing else needs to be said. Shawn we will see you at the Great American Bash.

Michaels: I can't wait.

Saxton: Well The Tag Title situation here in XWA has always been wild. That title changes hands more than any other here. And now we have some former Champions looking to regain their gold.

Sytch: Bullet Club vs CHAOS. These two groups have had their issues since the X1 Climax.

Saxton: Both teams want to be top dog here. Will this settle that argument?

Sytch: No... Because The Uprising are the top dogs here.

Saxton: Let's send it up to Eden Stiles.

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is for the XWA Tag Team Championship!

CHAOS (Nakamura & Ishii) w/Gedo
XWA Tag Team Champions

vs

Bullet Club (Gallows & Anderson) w/Amber Gallows
Former World 6-Man Tag Champions
Former XWA Tag Team Champions

(This one gets out of control early. They are just brawling but referee Paul Turner is letting it go. Gedo looks to get involved but Amber grabs him and slams him to the mat. That Brings out Aja Kong who attacks Gallows. But then Asuka runs out and attacks Kong. Amber grabs the title belt and is looking to clock Anderson with it when she is speared by Sasha Banks! It's mayhem out here. But no one has entered the ring so the match continues. Gallows and Anderson hit the Magic Killer on Nakamura but Ishii breaks up the pin.

It's still a wild brawl both inside and outside the ring. Adam Page has run down as has Okada now. Finally Turner has had enough and throws the match out )

No Contest: Still Champions: CHAOS

XWA 74 Day-7

Saxton: Ladies and Gentlemen it looks like the Bash has already begun!

Sytch: This is insane. I can't even keep up with everyone fighting everyone.

Saxton: This has to get sorted out but unfortunately we are out of time. For Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton, Good night from Baltimore.

Sytch: See ya at the Bash!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 74
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: