FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 73

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 73 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 73   XWA 73 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:26 am

XWA 73 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 73 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 73 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Thunder by Imagine Dragons plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 73 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 73 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and next to me is the illustrious Tammy Sytch. Tammy Wrestlemania is over and now we get back to business here in XWA. And one of the changes is we have new World 6-Man Ta Team Champions, The ELITE.

Sytch: It was an incredible match at Mania and now the champions reside here in XWA but tonight they have to show and prove.

Saxton: That's correct. In our Main Event this evening, The ELITE face the former champs, The Latino Nightmare. But that's not all as we have another title defense scheduled.

Sytch: That would be the uncrowned World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Chris Candido defending his XWA Cruiserweight Title against some ham & egger.

Saxton: Ahem... That would be Richie Steamboat, no slouch at all. We will also see Aja Kong on the show and we will hear from the leader of Bullet Club, Magnum Adam Cole on what happened at Wrestlemania. It's gonna be a good one tonight and to get it started. Is the lovely Eden Stiles.

XWA 73 Eden-520x245

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Mulkey Brothers
South Carolina

vs

Fist of Islam (Muhammad Ali & Ariya DAivari)
Mecca

(Total domination from the angry Islamic team. The put Bill away with Thunderbolt (Ali Springboard Legdrop and Daivari Running Shooting Star Simultaneously.) 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Fist of Islam

XWA 73 Fist_o11

(After the match Daivari gets on the mic complaining how the one time they get on XWA TV in months and they get 2 stiffs. They want competion. In fact they want the NextGen Tag Champs, The Premiere Athlete Brand. Then they are interrupted by Tetsuya Naito & Rush, AKA Los Ingobernables. They say they are the former champs and they should get the shot. Dixie comes out and says at UNREST there will be a Three Way Match between all 3 teams for the ttles.)

Saxton: Well, we were going to talk about our next big show, UNREST a little later but Dixie has sprung this match on us for that show.

Sytch: I have to admit I really like the NextGen titles. We get to see these young guys try to make a name for themselves.

Saxton:All 3 of the teams involved have held those titles at one point. Who will have them when the smoke clears?

XWA 73 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see Charly Caruso with Sasha Banks.)

XWA 73 MV5BMjVhYjkyZTMtZmQzNS00YjcxLWIzM2ItZGI5YjZlOGM3ZDJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_UY317_CR51,0,214,317_AL_

Caruso: Sasha you made a fantastic surprise debut at the Season Premier of XWA TV. Since then everyone has been buzzing on social media about what your plans are here in XWA.

Banks: That's easy... I want MsChif and the Femme Fatale Title. I didn't come here to be just a pretty face. And I didn't come here to ride my cousin's coat tails. I came to compete. And that's what I'm going to do.

Caruso: Do you have a match booked?

Banks: Not yet, but we have that big show UNREST coming up. And that's what I am right now. So I'm sending an open challenge to anyone who wants to face me. In fact they don't even have..

(Just then Sasha is blindsided by Amber Gallows. Amber is pounding down on Sasha's head. Then grabs a nearby metal trash can and starts wailing on her with it. Sasha is down and not moving. Amber pulls her limp head up to hers then says...)

Amber: Challenge... accepted... (Amber walks off)

Caruso: Guys we need some help here!

Saxton: Wow: We commented on how angry Amber Gallows seemed recently but we never saw this coming...

Sytch: When it comes to Bullet Club the whole group is pretty angry about what happened at Wrestlemania. But this may be something different.

Saxton: Well up next is our Cruiserweight Title defense as the leader of the Uprising is set to take on Richie Steamboat.

Sytch: Actually he is set to beat Richie Steamboat. Big difference.

Saxton: Lets see if you're right.

Richie Steamboat
North Carolina

vs

Chris Candido
New Jersey

(Chris has his Border Control agent, David Schultz ringside but we don't see Richie's partner Jimmy Snuka. Candido starts questioning Richie's immigration status. Claiming he may  a spy for North Korean Leader, Kim Jong Un. He tells Schultz to detain him but Richie dropkicks David over the ropes and then clotheslines Candido. The bell is rung. Richie dominates the early going with some quick arm drags and hip tosses. He He then switches to work the leg of Candido. A Schultz distraction gives Chris the chance to turn the tide for a bit. He He hits a Running Powerslam on Steamboat then goes up for the Jersey Jam. But he misses. Candido seems to have hurt his leg further and Richie applies a Cloverleaf. Candido barely gets to the ropes. He rolls to the floor. Richie dives over the ropes but Schultz stands in-between them and takes the brunt of the attack. David is down but Candido sends Richie into the post. He sends him back in. Goes up again. This time the top rope Legdrop connects and he gets the 3 count to retain the title.)

Winner & Still Champion: Chris Candido

XWA 73 Pro-wrestler-chris-candido-photographed-in-hollywood-ca-march-12-2000-HY497W

Saxton: Once again, Chris Candido gets by with a little help from his friends...

Sytch: Oh Puhleez! What help? Schultz was attacked by Steamboat twice! It was all Chris who won that one.

Saxton: Be that as it may. The situation between The Uprising and the newly crowned World 6-Man Champions is far from over. But tonight The ELITE have to worry about the former champs, The Latino Nightmare.

Sytch: Working with you is my nightmare.

Saxton: We'll be back.

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is joined by Paul Heyman, Kevin Steen & El Generico.)

Dixie Carter: OK I was able to get you a rematch for the World Tag Team Titles at Unrest.

Heyman: And while that is appreciated... My client, Kevin Steen wants another partner for that match.

Carter: Ah already explained this. The match has been booked as Steen & El Generico. It's a done deal. You can't switch partners now. You guys were the XWA Tag Team Championbs together. Why can't yall continue to work together.

Steen: Because he's an idiot! He lost those XWA Titles and he got pinned at Mania! I'm tired of carrying him!

Carter: He lost in a Handicap Match. Then you guys lost at Wrestlemania because you refused to work together. You can complain all you like. But you guys are teaming up together. You better get right with it.

Steen: Generico... If you mess this up for me again. I am going beat you within an inch of your life....

(Generico stares at him, then says "No problemo.." Steen and Heyman snarl and walk out.)

Carter: Generico honey, You don't seem to take his threats seriously.

Generico: I know Kevin. He very serious... But joke is on him. He say beat me with an inch of my wife... I'm not married! Ole!

Carter: No sugah.. That's not wha... Oh just neva mind...

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 73 X-Men-Apocalypse-actress-Olivia-Munn-interview-UploadExpress-Tom-Atkinson-672185

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. UNREST is our next big show and here is the card as of now.

Premiere Athlete Brand vs Fist of Islam vs Los Ingobernables - NextGen Tag Titles
MsChif vs Melissa Anderson -  Femme Fatale Title
Amber Gallows vs Sasha Banks
The Rock n Roll Empire vs Kevin Steen & El Generico - World Tag Team Championship
Robert Roode vs Hiroshi Tanahashi  - Street Fight
The ELITE vs The Uprising - World 6-Man Championship
Hangman Page & Bad Luck Fale vs Shawn Michaels and a mystery partner.

Now to hear abou the Main Event of this show we hear from Magnum Adam Cole.

XWA 73 Adam_cole_render_3_by_rendermaker-db6v18c

Cole: You know... Even Magnum Adam Cole can make a mistake. It's very rare but it happened. At Wrestlemania I wanted to prove to the World that I was the greatest in the World. That I was better than CM Punk. So I told Bullet Club to stay away. I ebven told Lauren that I didn't need her out there. I had it in thee bag.... and I did. I had you Punk. You know it, I know it, The whole damn world knows it. But you out-smarted me. You snuck in your troll of a wife and got the better of me. Of course I never saw it coming. She looks like a boy! I thought she was the cameraman. But that's Ok. Now I see the game we're playing. Adam Cole is nothing if not a quick study. So at Unrest I am  not asking for a rematch. Instead I realize we have to take out all of the Triad first. So It's myself and Gallows & Anderson taking on the Triad. And you can bring you're child bride along because this time Lauren will be there just in case.

Munn: In other news, XWA has been spreading their wings to other parts of the World. They recently toured Saudi Arabia where The Canadian Ninjas, La Sombra, The Guerillas of Destiny, Kana, Brent Albright, Kazuchika Okada and more wowed the capacity crowds. Hope is that there will be future tours like this to other countries in the near future. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good Night.

(After the break we go to the set of "The Sytch".)

XWA 73 C08

Tammy: Hello everybody and welcome to the Sytch. I have coming out here right now, the former Femme Fatale Champion, Melissa Anderson.

(Anderson comes out to a nice ovation but as usual Melissa is stoic.)

Tammy: So Melissa, Here's the Sytch as I see it. You have a rematch at UNREST for the Femme Fatale Championship. But you still want a shot at Molly Holly for the World Women's Championship. How can you be focused when you are split between two goals?

Melissa Anderson: I don't see it that way. My goal is the same. To beat anyone who gets in the ring with me. Be that MsChif, Amber Gallows or Molly Holly. So the goal is always to win.

Tammy: Faie enough. But then how do you prepare for each challenge when both women are vastly different in style.

Anderson: Again.. I think you don't get it. I don't have to prepare for them. THEY have to prepare for me...

Tammy: I see... Well then, you as we have said face MsChif at UNREST but then when do you get Molly Holly?

Anderson: We are in negotiations for that match to happen very soon. My plan when that comes is to be holding both the Femme Fatale Championship AND the World Title after its all said and done.

Tammy: Well I guess we will all be "cheering" for you.

Anderson: You thought that was funny? Listen you bleach blonde bimbo. Don't try to get cute with me. Because I am willing to show you first hand what I'm about to do to MsChif and Molly Holly. And trust me... I don't think you would walk away from it.

Tammy: Looks like someone's getting grumpy. So we will end this here. Well folks that's the "Sytch". See ya next time!

Saxton: Up next is Aja Kong of CHAOS.

Sytch: Gedo made a smart move when he dumped Kana for this monster.

Saxton: She has been very impressive here in XWA so far. Tonight a slightly better test in Eve Torres.

Sytch: Are you kidding? She's dead already.

Aja Kong w/Gedo
Japan

vs

Eve Torres
Las Vegas, NV

(Eve tries to take the fight to Kong with a striking offense. Bad idea. Aja takes the total assault then unleashes her own. She catches eve with a back elbow to the eye. Then delivers a Choke Slam. She then gets off a Belly to Back suplex. Then follows that with an Avalanche Northern Lights suplex. The match could have ended there but Gedo tells Aja to inflict more punishment. So Kong gives her a Uraken followed by a Brainbuster. Then ends it with a Powerbomb.)

Winner: Aja Kong

XWA 73 Maxresdefault

(Gedo gleefully celebrates. Then tells Aja to continue. So she slams Torres in the center of the ring and goes up for a top rope elbow drop. But then the lights go out. Then we see purple lights turn on and out to the ring comes...)

XWA 73 Asuka

(Kana runs in the ring and dropkicks Aja off the ropes and to the floor. Gedo runs for his life. He and Aja Kong make their way to the back. and Kana grabs a mic as the crowd chants "Kana!".)

Kana: No.... Please stop. I am happy you fans cheer for me. But Kana does not deserve those cheers. Kana was a slave to Gedo. Kana was weak! Kana did not fight for what she believe in... And now.... Kana is DEAD! Standing here is a new person. This person is strong. This person will do what is right. This person is ASUKA!

(Fans begin to chant "Asuka!")

Asuka: Now Asuka has gone to Dixie Carter, and at UNREST.... she gets Aja Kong in this ring!

(Fans pop!)

Saxton: Wow! This has been a wild show and UNREST looks even wilder as the newly christened Asuka gets her chance at redemption against Aja Kong and Gedo.

Sytch: Gedo leads CHAOS and now that's what he's about to get at UNREST. I can't wait to see that match!

Saxton: Still to come tonight, It's the World 6-Man Tag Team rematch from Wrestlemania. Stay where you are!

Sytch: Where would they go?

(Charly Caruso is in the ring and she introduces the XWA Champion, Shawn Michaels.)

XWA 73 Shawn-michaels-wwe

Charly: Champ, you have been having some issues with Bullet Club. Now at UNREST you got yourself a tag match against Bad Luck Fale & Hangman Page. But what we all want to know is.. Who is your partner?

Michaels: Carly my girl. That would be telling. You see HBK DOES have a partner. You bet I do. It's someone who has their own issues with Bullet Club and together for one night we are going kick their asses once and for all. You see EVERYTIME I get in the ring with Fale Page decides to involve himself. So if he wants to be involved, now he is.

Charly: There are a LOT of people who hate them so that list a mile long. Any other clues?

Michaels: Sorry Charlie. I hate to rain on your parade & I usually wouldn't DREAM of disappointing you. But let's keep those 2 Bullet Club goons guessing a while.

Charly: Well regardless, I wish you luck and I'm sure we all can't wait to see who your partner will be.

Sytch: This UNREST card is looking really good.

Saxton: That we can agree on. Any insight on who Michaels partner is?

Sytch: Why are you asking me? It's not like I'm in his DMs or anything.

Saxton: Methinks the lady doth protest too much...

Sytch: Methinks you're an ass!

Saxton: We are back and at UNREST there will be a Street Fight between Robert Roode and Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Sytch: Those two like each other less than we do. Maybe.

Saxton: Well up next we have Tanahashi in action against Tanga Loa of Bullet Club. And I don't think we dislike each other as much as those guys.

Sytch: I guess you're right. You're kinda growing on me... like a fungus.

Saxton: I'm sure you know a LOT about that.

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

Tanga Loa
Tonga

vs

Hiroshi Tanahashi
Former XWA Champion
Japan

(Tanga comes out fast and strong using his power to whip Hiroshi into the Turnbuckles. but he maneuvers away from a corner spear. Then connects on a backstabber. Hiroshi is showing a bit more aggression than usual as he takes it to the floor and sends Loa into the steel railing. Tanga is able to return to the ring and catches Tana with a big boot. He delivers a Powerslam for a two count. He goes for a Brainbuster but Tanahashi lands a knee strike to escape then hits on two sling blades. He then ends it with the High Fly Flow!)

Winner: Hiroshi Tanahashi

XWA 73 High+Fly+flow+g1+24+day+1

(After the match Roode comes out to the stage. He says that was a nice win but at UNREST he comes face to face with the Wrestle Kingdom Champion. Tanahashi says if he's so great why doesn't he put that title on the line at UNREST. Roode agrees.)

Saxton: Well the stakes have been raised. Now Roode's prized Championship belt is up for grabs.

Sytch: I realize that its not a recognized title here in XWA but it still means everything to Robert Roode. I don't see him losing it.

Saxton: Well Tanahashi is a former XWA Champion so I don't see how you can be so sure.

Sytch: Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 73 14718286_238392993246688_6888107543885774848_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM3ODYyMTA1NzQ5ODMxNjc2OA%3D%3D

Charly: I have with me Bullet Club members, Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson. Gentlemen you are part of the 6-Man Main Event at UNREST as well as next week you face CHAOS for the XWA Tag Team Championship. A lot going on for you.

Karl Anderson: You call that a lot? Look those Triad clowns have a receipt coming and we're just collecting on that at UNREST.

Gallows: As for the XWA Tag Belts? Those belong to us. It was total bullcrap how they were stolen from us.

Charly: Is one more important than the other?

Gallows. That's a good question. But the answer is no.

Anderson: Most people would think that getting titles around our waist is what drives us. But we are Bullet Club and we understand this is only special if we are all for each other. So getting rid of Joe and Danielson and paving the way for Magnum to win the World Heavyweight title is not just a duty but an honor.

Charly: What about other teams, like Steen & Generico, Fist of Islam or The Uprising?.

Gallows: Those teams are just pretenders. Everyone knows we are the standard here in XWA. Hell we are the standard the world over as some will soon learn.

Anderson: The hard way...

Charly: We will see you at UNREST. Back to Byron & Tammy.

Saxton: At Wrestlemania The ELITE captured the World 6-Man Championships. Now they have to defend it.

Sytch: But this time they can't use the trickery of a fake injury to get them by.

Saxton: I don't think it was a fake injury but they just didn't let anyone know just how Matt was recovering. Its The former champs fault for not being prepared.

Sytch: Of course you would take that position. Well no excuses now.

Saxton: Let's send it up to Eden Stiles.

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is for the UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Championship!

The Latino Nightmare (Drago, Vibora & Pentagon Dark) w/Carlos Colon
Former 2X World 6-Man Tag Team Champions

vs

The ELITE
UWF World Tag Team Champions
Japan & Texas

(The Nightmare seem even more savage than usual. Carlos is maybe the most animated we have ever seen. The ELITE are holding their own, Matt catches Pentagon with a Downward Spiral but is then hit with a running Blockbuster from Drago. Vibora goes for Snake Eyes on OMEGA but he slips out and nails a Reverse Hurracanrana. He covers for a 2 count.

Nick hits Drago with a Superkick but then eats one from Pentagon Dark. Pentagon looks for Fear Factor but is hit with a Superkick from Matt. Vibora has OMEGA on the outside and sends him hard into the ring post. He returns to the ring and now it's 3 on 2. Bucks take a pounding for a bit. Then Vibora goes for a big boot on Nick but he moves and Pentagon takes the kick instead. Double Superkick sends Vibora into the ropes where his arms get trapped. They signal for a IndyTaker but Carlos jumps on the apron. This moment of distraction allows Drago to spit black mist at Matt but instead he gets Carlos. Colon is writhing in the corner. The bucks grab Drago but he has another dose of Mist that nails Nick in the face. Pentagon clotheslines Matt that sends them both over the ropes. Drago is about to apply a Dragon Sleeper on Nick when he is hit with the V-Trigger from OMEGA! Drago is dazed as he is lifted... One-Winged Angel! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners & Still Champions: The ELITE

XWA 73 Elite-660x330

Saxton: That could have gone either way but the ELITE retain here tonight.

Sytch: By the skin of their teeth mind you. Trust me, the Latino Nightmare are not done.

Saxton: I agree with you. These 2 teams will see each other again soon, I'm sure. But that's our show. For Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton, Good night from Baltimore.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 73
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: