FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 70

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 70 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 70   XWA 70 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:01 pm

XWA 70 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 70 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 70 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The new theme song for XWA TV, 24K Magic by Bruno Mars plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers.)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 70 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 70 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to Xtreme Wrestling! I am Byron Saxton here with Tammy Sytch and Tammy we have an X-1 Climax Champion.

Sytch: That's right. Shawn Michaels is this year's winner. And he will headline XTREME WARFARE against Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Saxton: We will hear from both of them later but we also will have the entire card revealed as well as a special Main Event.

Sytch: It will be a #1 Contenders Match as Kana of CHAOS takes on Sara Del Rey.

Saxton: We will also see Psicosis take on the Border Control agent, David Schultz. Now  Let's throw it to Eden Stiles to get our first match started.

XWA 70 Maxresdefault

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall....

Sam Houston
Texas

vs

La Sombra
Mexico

(Sombra has a rough time since returning from his injury but he is on tonight, He hits a few signature moves and then puts him away with the Shadow Driver.)

Winner: La Sombra

XWA 70 170px-La_Sombra

Saxton: Sombra gets a win but I have to talk about Shawn Michaels win at the X-1 Climax finals at Facebook Faceoff. It was such a brilliant performance and for once we had a clear winner without outside interference.

Sytch: Well supposedly GM Dixie Carter and our owner Snoop Dogg are not happy with many of the outcomes in the tournament because of interference.

Saxton: In fact there was a tweet from Carter promising changes in how things will be done in XWA in 2018.

Sytch: Hopefully that means building that wall.

Saxton: I wish they'd build you a brain.

XWA 70 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see Charly Caruso with Robert Roode. He cuts a promo on Tanahashi supposedly ducking him. Then says El Generico will take Tanahashi's whipping for him at XTREME WARFARE 3.)

Saxton: Some tag action here as the Young Kings get a tune-up before facing the newly formed team of Jimmy Snuka and Richie Steamboat at XTREME WARFARE.

Sytch: That will be a great time to for a bathroom break.

Saxton: Your ridiculous. No way that will be the worse thing on the show...

Sytch: Yeah, you're right... Your commentary will be much worse..

Killer Bees (Blair & Brunzell)
Florida & Minnesota

vs

Young Kings (D. Young & Kenny King)
Miami, Fl & Las Vegas, NV

The YK dominate this match. Rally showcasing their skills for the crowd. In the end they hit Crown Royal on Brunzell and get the 3 count.)

Winners: Young Kings)

XWA 70 Darrenyoung

Saxton: Nice solid showing. Really looking forward to seeing them take on The Superfly and Richie Steamboat.

Sytch: Yes... we know what a mark you are of that barefooted psycho.

Saxton: The Superfly is a great competitor that I enjoy watching. That doesn't make me a mark.

Sytch: No... but wearing Superfly underoos under your suit does....

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 70 Rs_600x600-170616110612-600.Olivia-Munn-Skin-Secrets.jl.061617

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. The X-1 Climax is over and now its time for the biggest show of the year in XWA. XTREME WARFARE. We have the complete card here.

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Shawn Michaels - XWA Championship
Jerry Lynn vs Chris Candido - UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship
Wahoo McDaniel vs John Morrison - Intercontinental Championship
Melissa Anderson vs MsChif - Lights Out Match - Femme Fatale Championship
Gallows & Anderson vs CHAOS (Ishii & Nakamura)
Robert Roode vs El Generico - Wrestle Kingdom Title
Hangman Adam Page vs Will Ospreay - NextGen Title
Canadian Ninjas vs Guns & Roses - 2 out of 3 Falls
Fist of Islam vs BMX -  NextGen Tag Titles
Tongan Mob Bosses vs The ELITE
Young Kings vs Richie Steamboat & "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka

There's still one more match and for that announcement we now will hear from XWA General Manager, Dixie Carter.

Carter: After what we saw during the X-1 Climax. Things here in XWA are going to change but that announcement will come at a later date. As for XTREME WARFARE its time to give the fans and these factions what they want. So Kazuchika Okada of CHAOS, Kevin Steen & Bullet Club Leader "Magnum: Adam Cole. You three men will enter the ring against one another. But unlike what has been happening in recent weeks I don't want any outside activity. So that match...

Will be HELL IN A CELL!!!! I don't really care if you guys kill one another in there but we will have a winner. And that winner will get a World Title match at our Season Premiere. So now youse get what you wanted. Each other. Ah would say good luck but let's face it... all 3 of you are going to get the beatings y'all deserve!

Munn: There are still a few tickets on sale for the Royal Farms Arena. Including a special Standing Room only area that has been set-up for the fans. This will also be streaming on XWA.com for V.I.P. Members. You can become a V.I.P for just 19.99 a month. In other news we have been notified that at the Season Premiere show we will have a World 6-Man title defense on the show but the opponents have not yet been named. Stay tuned to XWA.com for more details. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good night.

(We are in the office of Dixie Carter as she is there with John Morrison & Eva Marie.)

Carter: So... Why are we hear now?

Eva Marie: A couple of things. One Michaels should never be i the finals. he won all his matches by outside interference!

Carter: I recall you getting a win over Kevin Steen the same way. Look no crying, you lost but yet I did give you a fantastic opportunity.

Eva Marie: That's my next problem. We appreciate getting the IC title match. But we have less than a week to prepare!

Carter: You're right. I'll just call Paul Boesch and tell him the match is off.

Morrison: Hold on there honey... Not so fast. No one said anything about not taking the match.

Carter: I didn't think so. So therefore I wish you good luck n that match and I don't want to see or hear either of you before XTREME WARFARE or I will make that call. After all Sam Houston doesn't have an opponent for the show... yet.

Morrison: You wouldn't dare.....

(Dixie picks up her cell phone and begins to make a call. Eva Marie and Morrison rush out of the office.)

Carter: Hello? Dominoes? Yes can ah order a Meat Lovers pie?

Saxton: Your boyfriend's bodyguard is up next.

Sytch: He's NOT a bodyguard. He's a Border Patrol agent!

Saxton: He's a redneck thug and and a bully.

Sytch: I'm sure you know a lot about bullies from when you were a kid.

Saxton: Yes. Just like I'm sure you were a great student. Especially in Marine Biology.

Sytch: Marine Biology?

Saxton: Yea. I heard you were am expert on crabs....

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

Psicosis
Former World 6-Man Champion
Mexico

vs

David Schultz
Tennessee

(Psicosis wants some revenge on Schultz for what happened last show and he is all over Dr. D. Nails a dropkick that sends him over the ropes then a Suicida by Psicosis nails him. He sends him in and goes for a springboard move but is met with a Dixie Elbow Smash. Psicosis is stunned and falls to a Piledriver from Schultz. 1.. 2.. 3.

Winner: David Schultz

XWA 70 Dr.+D+David+Schultz

Saxton: Shultz gets the win but what role will he play at XTREME WARFARE when Chris Candido gets his shot once more at the Junior Heavyweight Crown currently held by Jerry Lynn?

Sytch: His role will be what it always is. To protect the XWA and Chris Candido from these border jumpers.

Saxton: Who protects us from Candido?

(Charly Caruso is in the ring as she introduces the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels.)

XWA 70 18474

(Then she introduces the XWA Champion, Hiroshi Tanahashi.)

XWA 70 1280x720-VL6

Caruso: Gentleman. It has come to this. At XTREME WARFARE you two will face each other for the XWA Championship. This will be the main event of XWA's biggest show. Shawn Michaels you are the challenger. Here is the contract for you to sign.

Michaels: Before I sign this I have something to say. I have held titles everywhere I have gone throughout my career. Except here in XWA. Now part of that was because when I came here I came as an ally to you Tanahashi against CHAOS. But now after winning the X-1 Climax It's time for the Showstopper, The Heartbreak Kid... to do what he does. And that my friend is to rise to the top. In just a couple of days when we get in that ring. I will respect you. I will be honored to face you. But in the end I WILL beat you and become the NEW XWA CHAMPION.

(Shawn signs the contract.)

Caruso: Tanahashi-san? Your response?

Tanahashi: Ahh Michaels. You have won the X-1 Climax. Congratulations. But I won it TWICE! And now I stand here as the ACE of XWA. And yes... when you came here you came as a friend. And I hope that after XTREME WARFARE we can still be friends. But when that bell rings the only friend I have is this Title belt. And I do anything for my friends. I respect you Shawn Michaels. You are a legend but I am Hiroshi Tanahashi, the XWA Champion and that is not going to change.

(Tanahashi signs the contract and shoves it to the chest of Michaels. Shawn doesn't appreciate that and grabs the microphone.)

Michaels: Hold on there "champ". Remember who you're talking to. I'm not just another contender. I am the man that these people pay their money to see. The headliner. You talk about being the ACE well I'm from Texas where we play a game called Hold 'Em. And I can't count the times a guy with an Ace fell to King. That's what I am Hiroshi. The King of this sport and after XTREME WARFARE the King of the XWA.

(Shawn now gets right in the face of Tanahashi.)

Caruso: Okay guys, Contract has been signed so maybe we should just...

Tanahashi: Hold on please Charly. Shawn I know all about Texas Hold Em. But this isn't some card game. This is the XWA Championship. A title I finally won 1 year ago. I won it in the ring. With blood, sweat and tears. In 5 days when the final bell rings it will be I who still holds this title and the only one who will be Heartbroken... is you.

(Neither man wants to back away now but Charly is able to divide them slightly as they both slowly back off. No punches are thrown but you can see the intensity on both men's faces.)

Caruso: Thank you gentlemen for not letting that escalate here with me in the ring. But at XTREME WARFARE you can bet this powder keg is going to explode!

Saxton: One of the men in this insane Triple Threat Hell In A Cell match is now heading to the ring.

Sytch: Okada along with Gedo. Saxton who do you pick in that match?

Saxton: I really have no idea. I mean these are 3 of the best wrestlers not just in XWA but the entire UWF. All 3 are former World Champions. I really have no clue.

Sytch: For once I agree with you.

Saxton: Really?

Sytch: Yeah... you definitely haven't got a clue...

Evan Karagias
Gastonia, North Carolina

vs

Kazuchika Okada w/Gedo
Japan

(Okada is all business. Hitting all of his signature spots. Heavy Rain, The Over the Knee Neckbreaker and of course the signature Dropkick. He then hits an elbow from the top. Gives his pose and puts Evan away with the Rainmaker.)

Winner: Kazuchika Okada

XWA 70 778.0

(After the match. Out walks Adam Cole with a microphone cutting a promo on the Hell In A Cell match. Then Steen comes out and does the same. They both make their way to the ring as they are speaking. Okada is silent through this all. Both men get on the apron as they finish. Then Okada is handed a mic. He raises it to speak.... Then he and Gedo dropkick both men off the apron! Steen and Cole are furious and run in the ring and the brawl is on again. Security must be called to separate them.)

Sytch: This is insane.

Saxton: We have had a lot of Bad Blood situations in XWA over the years but nothing like this. Truly there is going to be HELL IN A CELL

Sytch: Will any of them ever be the same?

Saxton: Fans when we return it's our Main Event!

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 70 Jy5ABbW1_400x400

Caruso: With me now is the XWA Cruiserweight Champion, Chris Candido. Chris at XTREME WARFARE you get another shot at the World Junior Heavyweight Championship. But this time it's Jerry Lynn.

Candido: It doesn't matter who holds it. It's coming to me. Just look at my track record since becoming the Cruiserweight Champion. People are saying I single handily saved this industry.

Caruso: Yeah... No one is saying that... but you. Chris let's look at history. You have failed multiple times to win this title in the past.

Candido: That's fake news. People like you in the media just like to lie about me. It's a well documented fact that I am the best wrestler that has ever been. In fact I have never been beaten in a World title match.

Caruso: Uhh yes.. in fact you have been beaten. Multiple times.

Candido: Says who? Is there any video evidence proving this?

Caruso: Yes! Plenty of it. There's DVDs on sale from XWA.com.

Candido: Total lies. In fact it never happened and at XTREME WARFARE it wont happen again. Because I will be the World Junior Heavyweight Champion and I will make UWF great again.

Caruso: You are a special kind of delusional. Well I would wish you luck but you don't think you need it and honestly I don't want you to have any. But thanks for your time.

Saxton: As we talked at the top of the show our Main Event will be a number 1 contenders match against 2 of the best women in the sport.

Sytch: I got to go with Kana. She's been red hot and has Gedo on her side.

Saxton: Is that an advantage though? We will see. Eden Stiles take it away!

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is a #1 Contenders Match. Scheduled for 1 fall.

Kana w/Gedo
Japan

vs

Sara Del Rey
Former World Womens Champion
Martinez, CA

(Kana goes right after the Former World Champ. Landing a series of strikes. But SDR Catches her leg and gives her  capture Suplex. Sara clotheslines her to the floor. Where they take the fight for a few minutes. Gedo watches closely and yells at Del Rey but never interferes.

Back in the ring Kana catches Sara with a Spin Kick. Then applies an Octopus Hold. SDR fights it despite the pain. And is able to power her over and break the hold. Kana is up and goes for an Axe Kick but Del Rey evades it then delivers a Samoan Drop. She covers for a quick 2 count. Kana gets sent hard into the corner where she drops to a sitting position and SDR launches a corner Hip Attack. She now pulls her up onto the turnbuckle. Looking for a Superplex. But Kana lands a series of elbows and shoves Sara. When she lands she seems to have twisted her knee and goes down. As she slowly tries to rise to her feet she is met with a Flying Spin Kick from Kana. She covers. 1.. 2.. No.

Gedo is yelling at Kana to go after the injured leg. Kana is hesitant but does lock on a kneebar. Sara yells out in agony but refuses to give in. She struggles but gets to the ropes. But that knee is in a bad way. Kana moves in but Sara pulls her into the buckle pad. Back Suplex from SDR followed by a Spinning Forearm blast. Kana is dazed. Sara grabs her for the Royal Butterfly. But her bad knee buckles and both women fall to the mat. Gedo is screaming to take advantage. Kana applies the Kana Lock and Sara has no choice but to give in.)

Winner: Kana

XWA 70 Giphy

(Gedo runs in and raises the arm of the winner. Sara is on the mat in serious pain. Kana goes over to check on her. Gedo sees this and pulls her away by the hair. Kana shoves Gedo down to the mat and screams at him. Gedo throws up his hands saying he is sorry. Kana then leaves the ring and heads to the back with Gedo following.)

Saxton: Kana wins another match and is now waiting to see what happens between MsChif & Melissa Anderson.

Sytch:  I think the bigger story is the issues between her and Gedo.

Saxton: They definitely have not been on the same page. But that is a story for another day. Up next is XTREME WARFARE 3. January 25th. This is the show they will all talk about for a long time after. Fans get there in person or watch it on XWA.Com but whatever you do, you don't want to miss it. For Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 70
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: