FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 69

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 69 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 69   XWA 69 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:58 pm

XWA 69 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 69 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 69 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The new theme song for XWA TV, 24K Magic by Bruno Mars plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers.)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 69 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 69 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to Xtreme Wrestling! I am Byron Saxton here with Tammy Sytch and tonight we wrap up the block portions of the X-1 Climax and both sides are still undecided!

Sytch: So many scenarios still can happen here. Its really crazy!

Saxton: We will discuss those a bit later but the matches are Kevin Steen facing John Morrison and in the Main Event. Two old nemesis face off again as Shawn Michaels goes one on one with Kazuchika Okada.

Sytch: Also we have the REAL Main Event. Chris Candido is here!

Saxton: Yes... he is defending his Cruiserweight title against Psicosis. And we will begin breaking down the card for XTREME WARFARE! This such an exciting time. Let's throw it to Eden Stiles to get this our first match started.

XWA 69 Maxresdefault

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall....

Aksana
Lithuania

vs

Kana w/Gedo
Japan

(Kana has a bit of a following despite her association with CHAOS. Aksana has really improved in the ring but not to the level of Kana who dominates most of the way and ends in with the Kana Lock. Afterwards Kana extends her hand to the fallen but game Lithuanian but Gedo yanks her arm away which causes Kana get in Gedo's face but she then soon realizes what she's done and backs off but Gedo is berating her. Aksana steps in and Gedo shoves her down Now Kana shoves Gedo and blocks him from going after Aksana who rolls from the ring. Gedo looks furious as Kana looks down and leaves the ring while Gedo brow beats her to the back.)

Winner: Kana

XWA 69 Asuka_2017_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16-db0mk39

Saxton: Gedo is out of control. He has no respect for women.

Sytch: Well he doesn't but Kana also has to realize he is the leader of CHAOS. Still he should never lay a hand on her or any other woman

Saxton: What if that was you?

Sytch: I would have slapped him silly. But I'm not a member of CHAOS.

XWA 69 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see Charly Caruso with Will Ospreay & BMX. She says based on their win at RECKONING they will both be getting shots at the NextGen titles at XTREME WARFARE. Both parties say they will not fail in getting the gold.)

Saxton: Time for the Final BLOCK B match.

Sytch: OK. This is a bit confusing so the winner of this wins the Block?

Saxton: Well not exactly. Should Morrison win. He wins the Block and goes to the finals this weekend at Facebook Face-Off. Should Kevin Steen wins he ties with Shinsuke Nakamura and they will have to have a Play-off on Faceboo Face-off to see who fights for the Title later in that show. But... Should this be a tie then Nakamura ties with Morrison and they will have a play-off.

Sytch: This is just too confusing. Just explain to me after....

Saxton: Somehow I doubt you will understand even then...

X-1 Climax Match (BLOCK B)

Kevin Steen w/Paul Heyman
Former UWF World Heavyweight Champion
XWA Tag Team Champion
Canada

vs

John Morrison w/Eva Marie
Los Angeles, CA

Morrison starts off fast using his superior physical attributes to keep the angry Steen off balance. But What Steen lacks in conditioning he makes up for is ruthlessness and soon starts to take advantage. He hits a Cannonball in the corner. Then a slingshot Legdrop for a near fall.  Moonlight Drive by Morrison gets him a two count. he goes for Starship Pain and connects! 1.. 2.. No!

Steen comes back and nails a Pop-Up Powerbomb 1.. 2.. Eva Marie puts John's foot on the ropes. Heyman is yelling and begins stalking Eva Marie around the ring. Gedo and Nakamura make their way down. As Gedo distracts the referee. Shinsuke clotheslines Morrison. Telling Steen to come on. He covers but John kicks out again. The referee sees Nakamura and begins telling him to get away from the ring. Gedo tries tossing a pair of Brass Knuckles to Steen but he over throws him and Morrison has them and punches Steen right in the groin with them. He tosses them to the outside and covers. The ref finally counts but Kevin gets his foot on the bottomrope. Now he referee is having security remove Gedo and Nakamura. They are arguing while this is going on. Steen catches Morrison with a Cutter. Steen is about to hit the Package Piledriver when sneaking in is Aam Cole who kicks him low. John falls on top of Steen as Cole slides out the referee finally gets everyone gone and counts again. 1.. 2.. 3! John Morrison has won the B Block!

Winner: John Morrison (+2points)

XWA 69 307full-john-hennigan

Saxton: This is ridiculous. Everyone was out here. This feud with CHAOS, Bullet Club and Steen has gone on enough. They have ruined a number of X-1 Matches.

Sytch: Well that may be so but it looks like somehow John Morrison benefits and goes to the finals.

Saxton: Kevin Steen is going to kill someone. I just don't know who.

Sytch: Maybe it could be you!

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 69 Olivia-munn-wrinkle-secret-185316-1456355473-promo.300x0c

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. The X-1 Climax has one more Block Match to go and we now know John Morrison will be in the Finals at Faebook Face-off. Let's take a look at the updated standings.

Here are updated standings of the X-1 Tournament. Number in parenthesis is number of matches wrestled so far.

BLOCK A
_________
Adam Cole..............7 [5]
Shawn Michaels......6 [4]
OMEGA...................6 [5]
Kazuchika Okada....5 [4]
Tommy Dreamer....2 [5]
Tomohiro Ishii.........2 [5]

BLOCK B
Bad Luck Fale.............4 [5]
Jimmy Snuka..............4 [5]
Will Ospreay...............2[5]

Munn: Should  Shawn Michaels win tonight  he moves to the finals. Should Okada win he ties with Cole. But if they tie it would be Cole who ties with HBK.  This has been one of the wildest X-1 Climaxes ever and the animosity between Bullet Club and CHAOS has really throw a lot of monkey wrenches into the scoring. Speaking of Facebook Face-Off besides the X-1 Finals we will see El Generico take on Tomohiro Ishii and Lacey Evans vs this woman... MsChif[./color]

XWA 69 Mschif

MsChif: So they want me to have a warm-up match before Melissa and I have our final confrontation at XTREME WARFARE.... Why would you want to do that? Why would you want to put that poor little homemaker Lacey Evans through my hell? She doesn't have the stomach for the despair I will bring with me. The pain and agony I will share with her. You see the darkness leaks from my lacerated soul and drips out into the ether. No one is meant to breathe that in... No one except you Melissa. At XTREME WARFARE we will tear that rift open and all the things that go bump in the night will take form here on this plane. But until then anyone who comes to close will just be a senseless victim. Lacey that victim will be you. Wrong place... wrong time... See you in the inferno...

Munn: In other news, we do have a few matches signed for XTREME WARFARE so far.

Hiroshi Tanahashi defends the XWA Championship against the winner of the X-1 Climax
Jerry Lynn vs Chris Candido - UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship
Melissa Anderson vs MsChif - Lights Out Match - Femme Fatale Championship
Hangman Adam Page vs Will Ospreay - NextGen Title
Canadian Ninjas vs Amber & Taya - 2 out of 3 Falls
Fist of Islam vs BMX -  NextGen Tag Titles
Tongan Mob Bosses vs The ELITE

For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good night.

(We are in the office of Dixie Carter as she is there with Gedo, Lauren & Paul Heyman all arguing about what happened earlier tonight..)

Carter: Okay! Yall can't all yell at the same damn time! Bullet Club and CHAOS I blame yall for most of this. I'm no fan of Paulie over here but I will tell you what ahm fixin to do. At XTREME WARFARE Lauren you get a team. Gedo you get a team. Yall gonna have a match. The winner of that match becomes the #1 contender for the Tag belts held by Heyman's team.

Lauren: Gallows and Anderson are already #1 contenders!

Carter: Are they now? Because I saw them get beat at RECKONING.

Gedo: That team is done. Ishii & Nakamura will wipe the mat with them.

Lauren: You wish Charlie Chan...

Heyman: How does his at all benefit me?

Carter: Well I will tell you this. Robert Roode is pissed he wont get Tanahashi at XTREME WARFARE so he wants to defend what he calls the top title here. His Wrestle Kingdom Championship. I will give that shot to El Generico.

Heyman: We'll take it... but well Generico isnt really my full client. He's like a favor. What about Steen and what happened to him tonight? We want CM Punk.

Carter: Punk is already booked in Australia that night. But I have something in the works. I will come to you with it next week. Trust me I think you and Steen will be happy. In fact all 3 of you may be interested in this.

Heyman: Yeah Yeah Yeah. Look honey. Kevin Steen is the straw that stirs this drink. If you don't get him a match worthy of XTREME WARFARE he's going to make someone pay.

Lauren: The same goes for us. Bullet Club has had enough of CHAOS and Steen. Something has to be done... Or else we start taking things into our own hands.

Gedo: Americans... always with their threats. As empty as their heads. None of this will matter as Okada will win tonight and go on to the Main Event. The rest of you can whine about it. But this is life when CHAOS rules.

Carter: That all sounded so cool. Now tell your stories walking.

Saxton: Well it's your favorite time of the night.

Sytch: That's right! Chris Candido is back on XWA TV!

Saxton: He puts that title on the line against Psicosis. A former World 6-Man Champion.

Sytch: Was that a shot at Chris? He may not be a former World Champ but after XTREME WARFARE he will be a current one. When he makes the UWF great again.

Saxton: Don't count your chickens before you roost.

Sytch: Whatever, Old Wack Donald...

Psicosis
Former World 6-Man Champion
Mexico

vs

Chris Candido w/David Schultz
XWA Cruiserweight Champion

(Psicosis is ready but Candido starts asking Schultz to inspect his green card. Doc keeps pressuring Psicosis to show him his credentials. The referee is not amused and is warning Candido to get Schultz out the ring. Finally Psicosis has had enough. He gives Schultz a Hurracanrana that sends him out the ring then hits him with a Plancha. But when he returns to the ring he is laid out by a Candido clothesline. Chris now takes over and beats him down. Then ends it with the Blonde Bombshell..)

Winner: Chris Candido

XWA 69 Tumblr_off3qiK9x41ulky8uo1_400

Saxton: Totally ridiculous.

Sytch: What's ridiculous is how that man can lay his hands on a border patrol agent! He should be taken out in cuffs!

Saxton: You should be taken out in a straight jacket.

(Charly Caruso is in the ring as she introduces The ELITE)

XWA 69 The_ELITE_%28professional_wrestling%29

Caruso: Gentleman. At RECKONING the 3 of you made a challenge to the Tongan Mob Bosses. for XTREME WARFARE. Why?

Matt Jackson: Simple. We think we are the best 6_Man unit in XWA and we want to prove that on the biggest show in XWA

Nick: It's more to it than that. We are tired of watching Bullet Club go around bullying everyone here in XWA. Ever since we got here we have seen it with these guys. It's time to serve them up some humble pie. Looking at Fale I think he knows all about eating pie.

Caruso: You guys make jokes but those men are a dangerous lot. Are you sure you want to piss them off?

OMEGA: They're a dangerous lot? No Charly... WE are the dangerous ones. We see that we have new World 6-Man Tag Champs. Well that's nice because after we finish with the Island Boys we want to show those masked guys from Mexico what a real Nightmare looks like.

Caruso: You're already looking pass the Tongan Mob Bosses? I don't know if you're that confident or that crazy.

Nick: Oh trust us... we are a whole lot of both!

Matt: But what we also are? Is that damn good! See you at XTREME WARFARE!

Caruso: Just one of the great matches you will see on our biggest night. XTREME WARFARE... Don't Miss it!

Saxton: We have a new pairing coming up. Richie Steamboat & Jimmy Superfly Snuka

Sytch: The kid and the Basket Case. What a team...

Saxton: Why are you so negative?

Sytch: Why are you so dumb? That is the better question. Well???

Saxton: Well what?

Sytch: Exactly...

Sam Houston & Mikey Whipwreck

vs

Richie Steamboat & "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka

(The team works pretty well together. Jimmy used to team with Richie's dad so that helps. Mikey & Sam are game but out of their league. Richie puts Houston away with a Superkick but he tags in Jimmy who delivers a Headbutt from the top. 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winners: Richie Steamboat & "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka

XWA 69 198ed7935e528fb8b72837ee2efb25e6XWA 69 Wp-1484514431901

After the match. Richiwe gets a mic and issues an open challenge for XTREME WARFARE.The Young KIngs come out and accept.

Sytch: I guess we just booked the snooze fest of the show.

Saxton: Are you kidding? Nothing with those 4 guys can ever be boring.

Sytch: Whatever. The Never wasses vs the Never will bes.

Saxton: Fans when we return it's our main Event and it's the final Block Match of the X-1! Don't change that dial!

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 69 Jy5ABbW1_400x400

Caruso: With me now is Taya and Amber. The ladies of Bullet Club...

Taya: Whoa Nellie! Umm I'm not Bullet Club...

Amber: We talked about this.

Taya: Yeah we did. I told you before. Nothing against your little group but I'm not a joiner. We are a team but no Bullet Club T-Shirts for me please.

Caruso: Well some have been calling you guys the Bullet Babes I guess that's incorrect.

Amber: You know how this is Taya. Bullet Club only run with Bullet Club.

Taya: And I told you, I'm not intersted in being a Bullet Babe. I'm too bright to be a Bullet. But how about this? Call us Guns & Roses!

Amber: Wow: I love that! And Canadian Ninjas. You're gonna hate it. You see at XTREME WARFARE it's not just going to be two out of 3 falls but we went to Dixie and we want 3 separate stipulations for each fall.

Taya: Fall one can be a regular Pinfall Match. But the 2nd? Submissions only!

Amber and the 3rd?Well that will be Falls count anywhere! So get ready Ninjas. You are about to get shot down....

Taya: And then buried... Its our time now. 2018 the Guns and Roses tour begins in earnest!

Caruso: 2 out of 3 falls folks I can't wait to see how that plays out. Now Let's go to our Main Event.

Saxton: Shawn Michaels and Okada have had some amazing battles for the World Television Title back when it existed. Both these men held that at one time. Now They are here looking to fight themselves into the X-1 Finals at Facebook Face-Off this weekend.

Sytch: You know Adam Cole is watching this. He still is in the mix here.

Saxton: Without further ado.. Eden Stiles, if you please!

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is an A BLOCK X-1 Climax Match! Winner by Pin/Submission/DQ/Countout is 2 points. A draw is 1 point each.

Kazuchika Okada w/Gedo
Former World Television Champion
Japan

vs

Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels
Former World Television Champion
Texas

(This plays out like a chess match. Each man taking his time. They know each other well and realize one mis-step can mean victory for the other. It starts to get going after Okada rakes the eyes of Michaels. He whips Shawn to the ropes but he does a Handstand into a Back elbow smash to Okada. Bodyslam by Shawn, Kneedrop connects. Shawn hits the ropes again but Okada hits a running knee to the solar plexus. Then he snap mares Michaels over and hits a running basement dropkick to the head. Shawn is down as Gedo and a good portion of the crowd applauds.

Okada hits a Back Drop Suplex. Then goes to the apron and delivers a Senton Atomico. He covers for 2. He whips HBK ito the ropes but Shawn hits a Flying Elbow that takes Okada down. Both men are lying down on the mat and we see Magnum Adam Cole head down to the ring. He needs Okada to win to stay in the tournament but he also hates Okada. Then HBK nips up to his feet to the delight of the crowd. He slams Okada down stomps his face and goes up top... Flying Elbow to the heart! HBK begins to tunes up the band. Cole is about to run in when Steen grabs him from behind and tosses him into the steps. Gedo runs over but he gets a Pop-up Powerbomb for his trouble.

After all this Shawn launches the Superkick. But Okada ducks it and hits Heavy Rain. 1.. 2.. no. Okada scoops Michaels up... Tombstone Piledriver! Okada goes up... He hits his Flying Elbow and gives the Rainmaker pose. He pulls Shawn up for it. But Shawn ducks it and hits a Teardrop Suplex on Okada. HNK goes up and hits the Flying Double Axehandle to the head of Okada. Shawn tunes up the band again. Okada staggers to his feet as Shawn fires Sweet Chin Music but Okada catches the foot and pulls him int a clothesline. Another Rainmaker pose ensues. He goes for it but Shawn counters into a Superkick! He covers 1.. 2.. No!!! Gedo is up and has the ref's attention as he tosses an object to Okada. Both men stand and Okada cracks Michaels with it. But Steen slides in and gives Okada a low blow! Both men are reeling now.

They struggle to get up, Shawn hits the ropes and nails the Flying Forearm. He nips up to his feet. He hits the ropes again but runs into the Dropkick of Okada! Okada now looks to lift him up into a Tombstone but Michaels reverses it! Cole is trying to get to the ring but Steen stomps him down. Gedo tries as well but Steen clotheslines him. Michaels tunes up the band... SWEET CHIN MUSIC! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Shawn Michaels (+2 Points)

XWA 69 B02ed6f108ae765d402394ec431455f1_screen2

(HBK has won Block A. He celebrates with the fans. In the ring Kevin Steen is in there mocking the defeated Okada. Then from behind Adam Cole attacks Steen. Okada is up and soon all 3 men are tearing in to one another. It's mayhem as Shawn shrugs and walks to the back. It takes security to drag all 3 men off one another.)

Saxton: Shawn Michaels moves to the X-1 finals in an amazing fight but what we are witnessing now is an all-out war!

Sytch:  This was coming. We all saw it! Steen, Cole and Okada. Something had to give!

Saxton: We are out of time but I am sure we will hear more about this next week. But this weekend is Facebook Face-Off and the Main Event will be John Morrison vs Shawn Michaels in he X-1 Climax Finals. We will see you there! For Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 69
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: