FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 68

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 68 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 68   XWA 68 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:53 pm

XWA 68 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 68 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 68 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The new theme song for XWA TV, 24K Magic by Bruno Mars plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers.)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 68 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 68 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to Xtreme Wrestling! I am Byron Saxton here with the one and only, Tammy Sytch. Tammy We are in full swing for the X-1 Climax with 2 more matches tonight.

Sytch: Yes, John Morrison faces the man coming off the upset of maybe the history of XWA, Will Ospreay.

Saxton: And in the Main Event Kevin Steen goes up against the Superfly, Jimmy Snuka.

Sytch: Also we will see Psicosis & La Sombra challenge Fist of Islam for the NextGen Tag Team Championship.

Saxton: What a line-up! Let's throw it to Eden Stiles to get this thing started.

XWA 68 Maxresdefault

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall....

The Farmer's Daughters (Amy & Sally)
Tennessee

vs

Amber Gallows & Taya
North Carolina & Canada

(The fans do not give any love to the 2 Blondes here. After their sneak attack on the beloved Canadian Ninjas they are personas non grata here in the XWA Arena. It doesn't seem to bother them one bit as they systematically take apart the Farmer's Daugters. Amber ends it with Amber Alert (Sitout facebuster) on Sally.)

Winners: Amber Gallows & Taya

XWA 68 Amber-ONeal

Saxton: Listen to these fans boo.

Sytch: They're just jealous. These ladies are just what the Womens division needed. The Ninjas learned that first hand. Plus its Bullet Club and everyone is jealous of them.

Saxton: Including you?

Sytch: Let's not get crazy now....

XWA 68 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see Charly Caruso with the Young Kings. They talk about their upcoming Street Fight at RECKONING against the Guerillas of Destiny. Kings say they have hit a few stumbling blocks this year but that all turns around now.)

Saxton: Our first X-1 match of the night.

Sytch: I would say John Morrison has this one easily but after what happened at he recent house show can anyone afford to look past Will Ospreay?

Saxton: Well you can ask Kevin Steen about that.

Sytch: Oh I would LOVE to see you ask him that.

Saxton: Now who's crazy?

X-1 Climax Match (BLOCK B)

Will Ospreay
Former NextGen Champion
Essex, England

vs

John Morrison w/Eva Marie
Los Angeles, CA

(John starts off quickly and seems to not take any heed to the warnings of being surprised by the young Brit. He gives Will a Sidewalk Slam then goes for the Starship Pain finisher but Ospreay jumps up and German Superplex! He runs up the ropes... 450! 1.. 2..

No! He now climbs again looking for possibly his Imploding 450 Splash but Eva Marie is on the apron screaming at him. This distracts him long enough for John to catch him with a Flying Chuck that sends Ospreay into the steel railing on the floor. Morrison throws him back in. Nails the Moonlight Drive. Then finishes him with Starship Pain.)

Winner: John Morrison (+2points)

XWA 68 307full-john-hennigan

Saxton: Damn that Eva Marie! I think the kid had him!

Sytch: I think the kid needs a spatchula to get him off the mat.

Saxton: Have you ever even used a spatchula?

Sytch: Have you ever kissed a girl?

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 68 Olivia-munn-wrinkle-secret-185316-1456355473-promo.300x0c

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. The X-1 Climax is in its Final stages. Let's take a look at the updated standings.

Here are updated standings of the X-1 Tournament. Number in parenthesis is number of matches wrestled so far.

BLOCK A
_________
Shawn Michaels......6 [4]
Adam Cole..............6 [4]
OMEGA...................6 [5]
Kazuchika Okada....4 [3]
Tommy Dreamer....2 [5]
Tomohiro Ishii.........2 [5]

BLOCK B
Jimmy Snuka..............4 [3]
Kevin Steen............... 3[3]
Will Ospreay...............2[5]

Right now John Morrison is leading Block B but 3 others in that block are still in reach of him. Meanwhile in Block A we have 3 tied at the top with 6 points. But with OMEGA having finished his tournament he is basically out of this. Also Kazuchika Okada only has 4 but still has 2 matches to wrestle and one of those is going to happen at RECKONING when he faces "Magnum" Adam Cole. Let's hear comments from him now..

XWA 68 D3CRQCl

Gedo: Ahh Okada-san! You have the umbrella ready! Good! Because every where you go. Outside in the park, At the beach, Inside the Mall and especially in the Ring.... You always make it RAIN!

Okada: Adam Cole! You think your Bullet Club rule all of XWA. But look here... CHAOS now reigns supreme. Your time is done. Now get out of the way and let the new leaders rise. Make it easy on yourselves. Because if you don't we will end your "Club" ... for good.

Munn: In other news, RECKONING is coming in 2 days and we have the final line-up.

Kevin Steen & El Generico vs Gallows and Anderson in a No DQ Match for the XWA TAg Titles.
Hiroshi Tanahashi defends the XWA Championship against "Dr D" David Schultz
Melissa Anderson challenges Molly Holly for the World Women's Championship.
Magnum Adam Cole vs Kazuchika Okada (X-1 Climax)
"Superfly" Jimmy Snuka vs Shinsuke Nakamura (X-1 Climax)
Canadian Ninjas vs Amber & Taya
Fist of Islam & Hangman Adam Page vs BMX & Will Ospreay
Guerillas of Destiny vs Young Kings
Robert Roode makes his XWA in ring debut against Richie Steamboat

For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good night.

(We are in the office of Dixie Carter as she is there with Chris Candido & David Schultz.)

Carter: Look Chris. I don't have time for you type of insanity today.

Candido: What insanity? This is very simple. Even for someone like you. At XTREME WARFARE I want a shot at the World Junior Heavyweight Championship.

Carter: Well that isn't easy. You had a number of shots in the past. And the new Champion has the entire UWF gunning for him. This is such short notice and I have guys here like Will Ospreay and Adam Page who want a shot too.

Candido: Will Ospreay??? Adam Page??? Really? REALLY??!! In case you forgot... This is the XWA Cruiserweight Championship! Tell her what that means Doc.

Schultz: It means he the one who made XWA great again

Candido: There you go... and that's from a fellow redneck so you should understand that.

Carter: Look. I will make the call and try to get it booked.

Candido: Ok... do that.. I'll wait.

Carter: What? NOW??? We are in the middle of a show!

Candido: I am the show! Make the call!

(Dixie looks exasperated and angrily grabs her cell phone. As she is dialing she mumbles "I wonder if PROGRESS is hiring...")

Saxton: The NextGen Tag Titles are about to be defended for the first time on XWA TV

Sytch: I didn't even know there was such a title.

Saxton: Oh stop it. We were there when Fist of Islam won them.

Sytch: I usually block out anything that involves you.

Psicosis & La Sombra
Mexico

vs

Fist Of Islam w/Khosrow Daivari
NextGen Tag Team Champions

(The Luchador team really seems to have the champs number here. Lots of dives and throws. but Psicosis misses a Moonsault and opens the door for FOI to finish him with Thunderbolt (Ali Springboard Legdrop and Daivari Running Shooting Star Simultaneously.) to retain the titles.)

Winners: Fist of Islam

XWA 68 Ariya-Daivari-WWE-Superstar

Saxton: That was a great win there.

Sytch: THis team is impressing me. I look forward to seeing them in their big 6-Man match at RECKONING.

(Charly Caruso is in the ring as she introduces XWA Champion, Hiroshi Tanahashi.)

XWA 68 Hiroshi-tanahashi--300x350

Caruso: Hiroshi you are coming off your first ever World Heavyweight Championship Match. You were not able to come away with the title but you came quite close. With CM Punk now holding that top spot will you look to focus on challenging him?

Tanahashi: It does not matter who holds that title. The goal for any one should always be to become to World Champion. So yes I will be looking at CM Punk but I also have a responsibility here in XWA. As the face of this company I know I have a line of challengers who want to take this from me.

(Tanahashi holds up his XWA Title.)

Caruso: Speaking to that, We are in the final stages of the X-1 Climax. Something you have won the last 2 years. As you know, the winner will be facing you and XTREME WARFARE. Have you been scouting the tournament to prepare?

Tanahashi: I have been watching the matches. It has been very exciting. But no matter who wins they then have to prepare for me. I am the top man here in XWA for a reason.

Caruso: That leads me to my next question: Last show Robert Roode was introduced to the XWA. He has claimed that since he was the reigning Wrestle Kingdom Champion when that company closed that makes him the top man here. He said right here in this ring that he should be given the XWA Championship. Your response?

Tanahashi: That's the problem with guys like Roode. They want things given to them. No one gave me this belt. I earned it. In fact I wasn't even given a Title match. I had to win the X-1 Climax twice to get Okada to face me. If Robert Roode thinks he deserves this title. Let him earn it the same way everyone else must. This Professional Wrestling not a charity event. Man up and and come for me like a true warrior. And one last thing... Being the Wrestle Kingdom Champion is a great achievement. But its not better than being the ACE OF XWA!

Caruso: Couldn't have said that better myself. Thank you Hiroshi.

Saxton: Time for some Bullet Club.

Sytch: As always I am excited for that. The premier force in this sport and they are giving us a special treat tonight. An 8 Man Tag Match

Saxton: So 8 men at a time excites you?

Sytch: Well of course! This is going to be nonstop action! I mean seeing all 8 of these men pounding away... Oh.. Saxton I am going to knock you out...

Saxton: (Snickering) Let's send it to the ring...

Sytch: Jerk...

David Otunga, Brent Albright, Richie Steamboat & Mikey Whipwreck

vs

Bullet Club (Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson, Hangman Adam Page & Bad Luck Fale)

(This is more competitive early on than you would expect. Albright gets Gallows in the crowbar but Anderson breaks that up. Richie hits a cross Body on Page for a near fall. But in the end its Fale finishing the night for Otunga with the Grenade.)

Winners: Bullet Club

XWA 68 Bad-Luck-Fale

(After the match They grab a mic and Gallows and Anderson cut a promo on Generico & Steen.)

Sytch: Bullet Club looks ready to add some more gold to their legacy in just 2 days.

Saxton: When you look at their track record when it comes to Championships its hard to bet against them. But I think they are going against some of the toughest champions we have ever had here in XWA.

Sytch: Well you're not paid to think so your analysis is irrelevant.

Saxton: Fans when we return it's our main Event and it's more of the X-1 Climax. Keep it where it is!

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 68 >ig_cache_key=MTQ2NDkxMDI2MzkyMzk5Mjg4NA%3D%3D

Caruso: With me now is XWA Femme Fatale Champion, Melissa Anderson. Melissa in 2 days you face Molly Holly for the World Womens Championship. Some have said This should have come a long time ago.

Melissa: It should have. But every time I was ready to make a run it seemed like some new chick tried to come in here and make a name for herself at my expense. Well I have beaten all the challengers away. Now its time to reach up and grab a hold of that brass ring. Or better yet.... that Gold Belt.

(In walks MsChif.)

MsChif: Beaten all other challengers? You haven't beaten me yet Melissa. You thought you could get that has been Sara Del Rey to be a shield for you. But she doesn't know pain like we do. She is not worthy. She's nothing, but you... you know misery you have seen the abyss and survived it. But I revel in it. I live there. So you might as well forget about the World title you have enough issues keeping your soul from being enveloped in the darkness and despair I bring.

Caruso: OK Someone is watching too much Stranger Things perhaps....

(MsChif shrieks at Charly which startles her so bad she drops the microphone. Anderson picks it up.)

Melissa: Can the spooky talk and the scary girl routine. And get this straight. I will give you a shot at this title. But I warn you... Stay out of my way when it comes to the World title. Because if you don't.... I will choke you... until the life goes out of your eyes....

(Anderson flips the mic back to Charly never stopping the stare at Chif. Melissa walks away as MsChif emotes an evil satisfied but wry smile.)

Caruso: Jeez... What a psychotic (Bleep). Let's go to our Main Event.

Saxton: Tammy Kevin Steen vs the Superfly. This is why I love the X-1. To see dream matches like this.

Sytch: For once I agree with you. It is great to see the amazing match-ups in the X-1.

Saxton: Without further ado.. Eden Stiles, do your thing!

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is an B BLOCK X-1 Climax Match! Winner by Pin/Submission/DQ/Countout is 2 points. A draw is 1 point each.

Kevin Steen w/Paul Heyman
Former World Heavyweight Champion
Canada

vs

"Superfly" Jimmy Snuka
Fiji Islands

(These two men just decide to fight it out. Almost no wrestling move was used. Kicks, punches, Eye gouges, Headbutt, And chokes were the weapons of choice. Steen has Snuka choking on the middle rope. He hits the ropes for a seated splash to drive him neck into the cable but Jimmy moves. He starts pummeling him with chops. He drives Steen towards the buckle. The ref is trying to separate them and misses Kevin kicking Jimmy low. He gives him the Pop-up Powerbomb. He covers 1.. 2.. NO!!!.

Jimmy kicks out Steen looks for the Package Piledriver but jimmy powers out and gives him a Sidewalk Slam. Jimmy hits a 2nd rope Cocobutt! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!!! Steen kicks out. Jimmy looks incensed. He is battering Kevin in the corner. again the referee tries to separate them but Snuka remembers what happened last time and instead headbutts the referee and goes back to mauling Steen in the corner. The referee is woozy but calls for the bell.  )

Winner by DQ: Kevin Steen (+2 Points)

XWA 68 140427czw07-0030-S

(When Jimmy hears the announcement he snaps and chases the referee who runs for his life down the aisle. Kevin is up and raises his hand when all of a sudden. Anderson & Gallows run in and attack him. The double team him a while then nail the Magic Killer. Heyman is on his phone yelling and then down runs El Generico with a steel chair and chases the Bullet Club members from the ring.)

Saxton: That was insanity! First Jimmy loses his cool and thus the match then we see Gallows and Anderson with a sneak attack on Steen!

Sytch:  Well lets be honest. Steen has done his share of underhanded things as well.

Saxton: I can't dey that. Really the only person who seems innocent is Generico.

Sytch: Innocent? Then why is he wearing a mask. Come on Saxton. Don't be so naive. He may be the worst one of them all!

Saxton: Well that remains to be seen. But that is our show for this time. So, for Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night!

Sytch: See you at RECKONING!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 68
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: