FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 67

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 67 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 67   XWA 67 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:12 pm

XWA 67 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 67 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 67 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The new theme song for XWA TV 24K Magic by Bruno Mars plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers.)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 67 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 67 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to Xtreme Wrestling! I am Byron Saxton here with the one and only, Tammy Sytch. Tammy a lot happening in the UWF right now as well as here in XWA. We will try to get to all of it. But top of the list for us is the X-1 Climax.

Sytch: It's a very exciting time here. And we also have an announcement about GLORY.

Saxton: So much to get into plus 2 X-1 matches tonight as Bad Luck Fale takes on Shinsuke Nakamura and in our Main Event, Tommy Dreamer faces OMEGA.

Sytch: Those are huge matches but let's not forget we will see as well the debut of Leah and Kasey Owens.

Saxton: They will be taking on the Canadian Ninjas. Which is always a big deal for the fans here in the XWA Arena. Now let's get it going s we send it to the ring and the talented Ms. Eden Stiles.

XWA 67 Maxresdefault

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall....

Killer Bees (B.Brian Blair & Jim Brunzell)
Florida & Minnesota

vs

The Young Kings (Darren Young & Kenny King)
Miami & Las Vegas

(The Bees hit a few dropkicks early but soon its YK who take control and take out Jim with Crown Royal.)

Winners: The Young Kings

XWA 67 Young_10

Saxton: Young Kings rule this one but they still have some unfinished business with the Guerillas of Destiny.

Sytch: If they were smart they would steer clear of those boys. Bullet Club doesn't treat their adversaries very well.

Saxton: So what? They should just quit?

Sytch: That's sound advice... you should take it yourself...

XWA 67 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see Charly Caruso with Karl Anderson, Doc & Amber Gallows. Karl says Steen and Generico aren't finished with them yet. They challenge them for the Tag Titles at RECKONING in a No Disqualification match. Then Amber says she is sick of hearing about the Canadian Ninjas and is challenging them to a match at RECKONING as well with a new partner of her choosing. They await to see if the challenges will be accepted.)

Saxton: Let's get some X-1 action started!

Sytch: My pick for this was Fale and we get to see him here now.

Saxton: He's got a tall order here with Nakamura. It's going to be Bullet Club vs CHAOS. Not sure who the fans will hate more.

Sytch: It's you. It will always be you they hate more.

X-1 Climax Match (BLOCK B)

Bad Luck Fale
Former XWA Tag Team Champion
Isle of Tonga

vs

Shinsuke Nakamura w/Gedo
Japan

(This is a stiff match. Nakamura with a lot of knee strikes and Fale with some high impact offense. Fale sends Naka into the buckle and hits a corner splash. Belly to Belly Suplex for a 2 count. Fale has him in a chinlock but Shinsuke lands a few elbows to break free. Big boot to the face and a single knee Backstabber. He covers for a near fall.

Fale gets slammed and goes for the Boma Ye but Fale catches the leg and does a Sidewalk Slam. He is looking for the Grenade but Gedo is on the apron distracting him. Nakamura escapes and has Fale in a Cross Armbar but the referee is trying to get Gedo off the apron. That allows Tama Tonga to sneak in and and break up the hold and give Shinsuke the Headshrinker DDT. He rolls out as Fale lifts Nakamura up... Bad Luck Fall! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Bad Luck Fale (+2points)

XWA 67 84e2d2f550dc543beb4629a9a0967623282efcff_hq

Saxton: Looks like Gedo's cheating cost his man the victory this time.

Sytch: It's very hard to outsmart Bullet Club. I wouldn't try.

Saxton: I bet you wouldn't. Outsmart them I mean...

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 67 Rs_634x1024-170827165723-634-mtv-vma-olivia-munn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. The X-1 Climax is in full swing as we just saw in that last match. Let's take a look at the updated standings.

Here are updated standings of the X-1 Tournament. Number in parenthesis is number of matches wrestled so far.

BLOCK A
_________
Shawn Michaels......4 [2]
Adam Cole.............2 [1]
OMEGA.................2 [2]
Kazuchika Okada....2 [1]
Tommy Dreamer......0 [2]
Tomohiro Ishii.........0 [2]

BLOCK B
Shinsuke Nakamura....1[2]
Kevin Steen...............1[1]
Will Ospreay...............0[2]

Right now Bad Luck Fale & Shawn Michaels lead their respective Blocks but there are a lot of matches to go. Also we have learned that at GLORY XWA will be represented as "Magnum" Adam Cole will face Tomohiro Ishii in an X-1 Climax Match. Now let's hear from the leader of Bullet Club.

XWA 67 94708d870874223d898bf30278e3c99f--adam-cole-wrestler-ring-of-honor

Cole: "Oh when the saints... go marchin in... When the saints go mar-chin in..."

Ahhh so Magnum Adam Cole will be in N'Orleans at GLORY once again. This time I will be there facing Ishii in the X-1. Not as prestigious as when I was a World Champion I know. But still you all get to witness the best wrestler on the planet anyway. And Nicky gets to watch my match and see up close what he has coming for him. And after I take care of my business? I will be sure to stick around for the Main Event. In fact I could have a ringside seat. It should be good for a laugh...

"Oh lord I want to be in that number.... When the Saints go marchin in..."

Munn: In other news, RECKONING is coming November 28th. There will be a few X-1 matches as well as a XWA Tag Title match as Kevin Steen & El Generico will defend against Gallows and Anderson in a No DQ Match. Hiroshi Tanahashi defends the XWA Championship against "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka. And Melissa Anderson challenges Molly Holly for the World Women's Championship. More matches to be announced next time. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good night.

(We are in the office of Dixie Carter as she is there with Fist of Islam and Hangman Adam Page.)

Carter: So you guys sure made the most of yall One Night Only show. Winnin those belts and all.

Khosrow: We win the belts but we still get no bookings on major shows.

Carter: Well that's why I have yall in here. Now I only got room for 1 match to be added to RECKONING...

Khosrow: And of COURSE you are giving it to your precious Bullet Club member...

Page: Watch what you say next. Don't write a check your asses can't cash.

Khosrow: Silence! You're barely a member of the Bullet Club...

Carter: Enough! In fact I am putting you all in the match. It will be Fist of Islam & Hangman Adam Page vs Will Ospreay & BMX

Page: I have to team up with them? Do you see my colors? I'm Bullet Club. I only team with my brothers.

Carter: If you want to be on RECKONING you will team with them. That's your only choice..

Page: Whatever, you boys be sure to stay out my way out there and we'll be fine.

(Page leaves as FOI glare at him.)

Saxton: The ladies are about to get some action.

Sytch: Perv much?

Saxton: I think you're just jealous of the Ninjas popularity.

Sytch: Of puhleez! What do they have that I don't?

Saxton: The fans adoration...

Sytch: They can have that...

Kasey & Leah Owens
Belfast, Northern Ireland

vs

Canadian Ninjas
2 Time Battle Queens Tag Team Champions
Dojo in Canada/b]

(The Ninjas come out to a hot crowd who sing along with Stevie Nicks' Edge of Seventeen which is the norm for every Canadian Ninjas match. The Owens girls offer a handshake before the match. The Ninjas comply and then as they turn around they are attacked before the bell. The Owens Sisters are all over the Ninjas they send them to the floor and continue the assault. Matthews is thrown over the railing. Then they send Portia back in. Double suplex by The Owens sisters. Leah goes up top and nails a Missile Dropkick. 1.. 2..

NO! Kasey goes to the apron for her Springboard Lariat. But she gets tripped up by Nicole who returned to ringside. Basement dropkick to the face of Kasey. Nicole is back in the corner and Perez makes the tag. Leah tries to run in but both her and Kasey are nailed with a Double Clothesline. Reverse DDT on Kasey by Matthews 1.. 2.. No. Broken up by Leah. Leah pounds on the neck of Nicole then tries for a German but Nicole hits a back elbow, then ducks as Portia nails Leah with a Superkick! Matthews hits Leah with the Vancouver Maneuver as Perez keeps Kasey away. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Canadian Ninjas

XWA 67 151187672

Saxton: That was an exciting match, Tammy!

Sytch: What it was, was confusing.. Who the heck was legal there? The referee did a terrible job.

Saxton: And you know all about what a terrible job is?

Sytch: Obviously... I watch you every week.

Saxton: Hold on the Ninjas have the microphone...

(The XWA Arena crowd is now following everything the Ninjas say with a "Dilly Dilly" chant. You can see Perez fighting from laughing at this.)

Matthews: Earlier tonight we hear Amber Gallows issue a challenge to us.

Crowd: Dilly Dilly!

Matthews: Well being that we are waiting to see who comes out of GLORY with the Womens Tag straps we figure we have a little time on our hands.

Crowd: Dilly Dilly!

Perez: *You guys are awesome by the way...* Well "Amber" that means we are going to take you up on your little offer...

Crowd: Dilly Dilly

(Out to the ring comes Amber Gallows)

Amber: You two are the most obnoxious and annoying heffers I have ever seen. And these fans playing it up is almost as bad. So I am taking it as my responsibility to put an end to your nonsense.

Crowd: Dilly Dilly

(Amber glares angrily at the crowd.)

Perez: Well we see only one of you? Who are you planning to get? Lauren??? (Ninjas openly laugh)

Amber: No... I found somebody perfect for the job...

(Just then someone with blonde hair runs in the ring and blast Nicole from behind. Now Amber attacks Perez. They are stomping them down. and we see Gallows partner is...

Amber's partner is...:

(Charly Caruso is in the ring as she introduces GM Dixie Carter.)

XWA 67 Img_3744

Caruso: Ms Carter, you wanted to come out here to make a major announcement?.

Carter: You can just call me Dixie sugar. And yes. I have a major announcement I wanted to make here, tonight. After some long negotiations I have signed a very big name to the Xtreme Wrestling Association.  Without further ado.....

Who is this big signing?:

(Fans are in shock and awe and give a standing ovation.)

Carter: Welcome to XWA!

Caruso: This is truly a shocker... I was unprepared for this. But I must ask you I see you are carrying an impressive piece of hardware there.

Roode: Oh this? This is nothing really... Just the Wrestle Kingdom Championship belt! That's right. When that company merged with Revolution Pro. This title was Discontinued. But no one ever defeated me for it. And so I AM STILL the Champion.

Caruso: Well possession is 9/10 of the law. Not sure how Dana White is going to feel about you walking around with that.

Roode: I could care less how Dana White feels. When he made his business decision he apparently didn't think enough of my talents to give me the type of deal I wanted and deserved in order to continue to be what I always was... and that is the Headliner of the show. So I decided to take my talents to Baltimore and the XWA. So Dana can kiss my ass.

Caruso: Strong words but you say you have brought your talents here. What will you be focusing those talents on?

Roode: It's simple really... and even Dixie doesn't know this yet. But I stand here with the Wrestle Kingdom Championship. As far as I'm concerned that makes me the top guy in this company. No one here is truly in my league and furthermore I think the XWA Championship should be discontinued making me the top man here in XWA.

(Fans Boo)

Caruso: Well I'm not sure Dixie or any of the XWA fans will go for that. The top man, The Ace as he calls it in XWA is Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Well then... it looks like I am going to have to prove what I already know to be true. By beating this Tanahashi guy and once and for all making it abundantly clear the only "Ace" here is Robert Roode.

Dixie: *AHEM* OK Robert. We definitely did not talk about this but lets go over this at a later time. We have a show to keep on track here.

Caruso: Wow! This was one bombshell laden segment this week. Thank you both.

Saxton: This crowd is still a buzz over the happening before the break.

Sytch: I am a bit shocked myself. Robert Roode is here and pretty much laid claim to being the top man  in the company immediately.

Saxton: I don't know where this is going from here but I know I don't like the way he just dismissed the XWA roster.

Sytch: I'm speechless...

Saxton: Well then again maybe I like him now after all.

Sytch: Shut up, Saxton.

Lacey Evans
Parris Island, SC

vs

Kana w/Gedo
Former Shimmer Tag Team Champion
Japan

(Lacey has been impressive as a rookie here in XWA. While not piling up victories she has been very competitive against some of the toughest women on the roster. Kana is last remaining member of Trinity here in XWA as Mio & Io have returned to Japan. She is still part of CHAOS. But she no longer comes out to the same dark entrance that she did before. She stands in the ring as the introductions are made. As always Gedo is chirping at the ring announcer, the referee, her opponent and even some ringside fans.

Match starts off quite clean and Evans is showing some decent scientific skills. Still Kana is a master of submission holds and puts Evans in a seated arm bar. Evans looks in trouble but fights her way to a rope break that gets a cheer from the audience. Lacey catches Kana with a Bicycle Kick then hits the Hoo-Rah Combo (Swinging neckbreaker followed by a handstand splash) 1.. 2.. No. She looks for Lady Lace Up. But Kana floats free and nails a roundhouse kick to the head. Then locks in the Kana Lock. Lacey tries to fight to the ropes but she just can't reach it with her leg and finally taps out.)

Winner: Kana

XWA 67 7006709488_12853a3179

(Fans give Lacey a nice ovation and Kana gives her a nod of respect on a well fought effort. Gedo then orders her to beat her more. She seems confused and disinterested in attacking a defeated opponent. Gedo is annoyed with Kana but she just rolls out the ring. Gedo then gets in Evans' face berating her. She grabs Gedo by the collar and has him in the corner. Kana slides back in and blasts Lacey from behind, saving her manager, Gedo laughs as they both leave the ring. Kana shakes her head at Gedo's antics.)

Sytch: Don't put your hands on Gedo...

Saxton: Oh stop. He was in her face goading her on. The guy is a human troll. He's lucky Kana came back to save him.

Sytch: Are you always an idiot, or just when I'm around?

Saxton: Fans when we return it's our main Event and it's the X-1 Climax. Stay with us!

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 67 15048017_1594676280841830_725663015608778752_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM5MzA2OTU3NjA5NDU0Nzk0Mg%3D%3D

Caruso: With me now is the "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka. Jimmy you are competing in the X-1 Climax and your fans are really pulling for you to win this.

Snuka: It's nice that they root for the Superfly. But it will take more than just cheers to win this and to then become XWA Champion.

Caruso: Well yes, of course. But I'm sure it is a big boost for you. Now coming up on our next X-1 Climax Show on Black Friday you will face Bad Luck Fale. He from the Isle of Tonga you from the nearby Fiji Islands. Does that have any impact on your strategy in the match.

Snuka: The Superfly doesn't care if he is from another planet. If he stands in that ring he will go down like everyone else. For too long I have not been given the same opportunities others have here in XWA. So now The Superfly will make them for himself. Bad Guy Fale is next. But he wont be the last...

Caruso: Jimmy... you seem to be a bit on edge this week is everything okay?

Snuka: .....

(Snuka just stares at her intensely then walks away.)

Caruso: ... uhhh... I guess we are done... the X-1 Climax certainly brings out the intensity in everyone and we will return with Tommy Dreamer vs OMEGA.

Saxton: Tommy Dreamer is about to step in the ring. A man that has been so close to becoming XWA Champion on more than one occasion. You have to think this is very important to him.

Sytch: I've neve been a fan but I really dislike OMEGA so I guess I am rooting for him by default

Saxton: Well I guess its better than not rooting for anything.. Eden Stiles, if you please...

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is an A BLOCK X-1 Climax Match! Winner by Pin/Submission/DQ/Countout is 2 points. A draw is 1 point each.

Tommy Dreamer
Yonkers, NY

vs

OMEGA
Former XWA Champion
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

(These 2 men have been here in XWA for a long time but haven't crossed paths before. So this is a special one for the fans. There are no handshakes but both men you can tell respect one another. Match despite this is not a "Clean" match. Tommy likes to fight and OMEGA is happy to oblige him. They trade strikes through out. Omega goes for a Tony Jaa (Running double knee strike in the corner) but misses. Tommy puts him in the Tree of woe and connects on a basement dropkick to his face,

Dreamer tries to hit the Death Valley Driver but OMEGA escapes and hits Dragon Rush(Snap Dragon Suplex). He covers 1.. 2.. kickout by Tommy. OMEGA looks for the Cross-Legged Fisherman Buster but Dreamer escapes and nails a DDT! He then has OMEGA... Piledriver! 1.. 2..

NOOO!!! Omega barely kicks out! Tommy again goes for the Death Valley Driver this time OMEGA counters into a Reverse Frankensteiner! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!!! OMEGA goes for the One-Winged Angel. Tommy starts raining down punches. Then escapes And hits a Bulldog! He coves for another near fall. The announcer informs us there is just 3 minutes left in the match. Tommy goes for another Piledriver... OMEGA fights free and nails a Bicycle Knee Strike to the jaw. He hits the ropes... V-Trigger connects. He gets him up... One-Winged Angel! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: OMEGA (+2 Points)

XWA 67 Kennyomega

Saxton: OMEGA wins again! He is making a statement. He wants this Tournament badly!

Sytch:  That really could have gone either way. OMEGA got lucky.

Saxton: I can't fully argue with that. But is it that he's lucky or just that good?

Sytch: Lucky. He's definitely NOT that good.

Saxton: Well that remains to be seen. But that is our show for this time. So, for Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night!

Sytch: This show wasn't that good either. No Candido?  Fail...
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 67
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: