FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 66

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 66 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 66   XWA 66 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:05 pm

XWA 66 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 66 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 66 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The new theme song for XWA TV 24K Magic by Bruno Mars plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers.)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 66 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 66 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV! I am Byron Saxton alongside my "work wife", Tammy Sytch.

Sytch: You ever say that again I will strangle you right here on the air...

Saxton: *AHEM* Well Tammy tonight we have another big show as we set up for our annual FRIGHT NIGHT show. And later we will tell you about the HUGE Main Event for that show. But back to tonight the Main Event will be our first Match in the X-1 Climax as Tomohiro Ishii faces OMEGA. Also tonight "Dr D" David Schultz will face the returning La Sombra & if La Sombra can win he gets a shot at he Cruiserweight Title at FRIGHT NIGHT.

Sytch: That's ridiculous. We beat this guy and I THOUGHT had him deported from XWA already! What is Dixie trying to pull? Well it wont work. Chris always wins. It's what he does.

Saxton: Also on the show we will see Tama Tonga face Darren Young one on one. Plus a special treat, the XWA Champion, Hiroshi Tanahashi in a non-title bout. But let's get this started with the lovely Eden Stiles.

XWA 66 Maxresdefault

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall....

Lacey Evans
Paris Island, SC

vs

Amber O'Neil
Bullet Club

(Lacey Evans is making here UWF debut here and actually shows some real promise early. But Amber is a seasoned veteran and she slowly gains the upperhand and eventually ends it with The Amber Alert (Sitout facebuster). She gets the easy 3 count.)

Winner: Amber O'Neal

XWA 66 Ambergallows

(After Amber leaves the ring area fans give the young Evans a nice round of applause.)

Saxton: Lacey Evans was game but she just wasn't enought tonight.

Sytch: Uhh why are we talking about the loser? Amber Gallows won. Not a big surprise as she is Bullet Club.

Saxton: Well despite the loss, I wouldn't refer to Lacey Evans as a loser.

Sytch: I have to agree... Compared to you no one is a bigger loser.

XWA 66 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see Charly Caruso with Gedo. He has a lot to say tonight. He gets into the travesty from last show and Mio Shirai's exit from the company. Then he talks about tonight's X-1 match in the Main Event. Then finally gets into the 6-Man tag Match that as been signed for Fright Night between his CHAOS Team and The ELITE. Charly can barely get a word in and just hands Gedo the mic and let's him rant on.)

Saxton: Last show we saw Kenny King defeat 1/2 of the Guerillas of Destiny, Tanga Roa. But after the match Tama Tonga attacked which meant Darren Young came in for his partner. Well now those 2 will face off.

Sytch: That's how Bullet Club operates. You fight one you fight them all. And there is more of them than there is of you.

Saxton: Sounds pretty cowardly to me.

Sytch: Well you are the expert on that subject...

Tama Tonga w/Tanga Roa
Former XWA Tag Team Champion
Bullet Club

vs

Darren Young w/Kenny King
Miami, FL

(This is a competitive battle with a few near falls. But a trip up from the outside by Roa unseen buy a distracted referee, costs Young the match as he falls to Veleno (Jumping double underhook DDT). While Kenny goes after Tanga.)

Winner: Tama Tonga

XWA 66 B0b585e9d8d1e00a74045df6bdb7f6dca5724bef_hq

(Both teams are still going at it after the match.)

Saxton: Nothing settled here Tammy. These 2 teams want more of one another.

Sytch: I'm sure Dixie will make that happen. Even she's not that incompetent.

Saxton: Well YOU are the expert on THAT subject.

Sytch: You're funny.... But looks aren't everything....

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 66 Olivia%20Munn%20Wonder%20Woman

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. As you can see from awesome costume, It's my favorite time of the year. FRIGHT NIGHT is coming to DC. From the Charles E. Smith Center. Get ready for fun filled, action packed event. Here is the card.

1. Melissa Anderson vs MsChif - Femme Fatale Championship
2. Young Kings vs Guerillas of Destiny
3. In an X-1 Climax Match: Bad Luck Fale vs Will Ospreay
4. In an X-1 Climax Match: Tommy Dreamer vs Shawn Michaels
5. CHAOS vs The ELITE
6.  Kevin Steen & E Generico vs Gallows & Anderson - XWA Tag Team Championship
Main Event: Nick Bockwinkel vs Hiroshi Tanahashi - UWF World Tag Team Championship

There is also a chance we will see the Cruiserweight Championship defended that night if La Sombra can win here later tonight. But right now we have some words from the XWA Champion, Hiroshi Tanahashi.

XWA 66 Mqdefault

Tanahashi: The XWA Championship.... I wanted this for so long. I worked hard for it and had to wait a year to get a shot. But I did and I became the Champion. I was so proud of myself. But then I realize to continue to grow I must set new heights, new goals, new challenges. I have one now. And that is the World Heavyweight Championship. Nick Bockwinkel is a great wrestler. We may have different views on how to conduct ourselves but I respect his talent. So on All Hallows Eve. At FRIGHT NIGHT 2017. I will bring everything I have to show him and the World the reason why I am the Ace of XWA. And when its over I will be the ACE of the UWF.

Munn: In other news, the Next Generation "One Night Only" Show has had some more match confirmations. The NextGen Tag Team Championship will be defended. Challengers have not been named though the Champions, Rush & Naito say they will be there. Also ....

Rebel vs Amanda Rordriguez
Dragon Azteca Jr & Dragon Lee vs Bushi & EVIL
Chase Owens & Mandy Rose vs Willie Mack & Liv Morgan
Will Ospreay vs "Hangman" Adam Page - NextGen Championship
Plus more to be announced on XWA.com. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good night.

(Outside the office of Dixie Carter we see Fist of Islam knocking angrily at her door but no response. They knock even harder. Then she frantically answers the door.)

Carter: WHAT is it??!! I am in an important meeting right now. Come back later!

Shawn Daivari: No we wont! We were left off the last show. Left off Facebook Face-off left off tonight and now left off of FRIGHT NIGHT! We want the title shot for the NextGen tag belts or else!

Carter: Look I will tell you what. You can have a match at FRIGHT NIGHT. You win.. you get the Title match at ONE NIGHT ONLY. Now go... away!

(As Dixie closes the door you can hear her apologizing profusely to whoever is in her office.)

Saxton: We are about to get a treat. The XWA Champ is about to compete. In a Non-title affair as a tune-up for his shot at the UWF Heavyweight Crown.

Sytch: Does he even deserve that chance. He's okay but WORLD Champion?

Saxton: Yeah because Candido did so well in his World title matches....

Sytch: Keep it up Saxton.....

Rich Swann
Baltimore, MD

vs

Hiroshi Tanahashi
XWA Champion
Japan

(Rich Swann's return home had him really pimped up and he hangs with Tanahashi for a bit but soon the tide turns and a Sling Blade followed by the High Fly Flow end Swann's night.)

Winner: Hiroshi Tanahashi

XWA 66 T8931l1

Saxton: Rich Swann had a good showing but Tanahashi looks focused and ready for Nick Bockwinkel.

Sytch: Well with all due respect to Baltimore's favorite son... He aint no Bockwinkel.

Saxton: And you're no wordsmith.

Sytch: Whose Ward Smith?

(Camera switches back to the office of Dixie Carter. She's on her phone.)

Dixie: He just left. I think this is going to work out. This is quite the coup for us. Thank you for givin me the low down.

(Knock on door.)

Dixie: Jeez it neva stops round here. I gotta go. Thanks again, sugah. Come in!

(In walks Buddy Murphy and Wesley Blake, BMX)

Dixie: As ah live and breathe.. Blake and Murphy. What brings you here boys?

Murphy: We were contacted about appearing on the ONE NIGHT ONLY Show. We'll do it. But we need the Tag Team title match.

Blake: We were the best team in Next Generation. We deserve that.

Dixie: Honey, if yall was the best team yall woulda had the belts. Her's what I can do. I give you a match on FRIGHT NIGHT. You win, you have the match. You lose you still appear on the show anyway. Deal?

Murphy: Fine, Who we facing?

Dixie: Fist of Islam.

Blake: Those guys have a contract here. I say if we beat them we also get a contract. Theirs.

Murphy: After all, isn't that how they got their deal?

Dixie: You know what? It is how they got their deal and they've been a royal pain in my rump. So beat them. You have their contract and the title shot.

(Charly Caruso is in the ring as she introduces The Canadian Ninjas to a huge ovation.)

XWA 66 Nicole+matthews

Caruso: Ladies, last show you faced Triity in a loser leave town match, 3 on 2 and yet you prevailed and Mio Shirai is gone from XWA. What a moment it was. The unfortunate part was that Mio was injured in that match.

Nicole: It was a long time coming. The Ninjas and Trinity had been going at it for over a year. Now look... we don't like those girls. But when we heard that Mio was injured... well...

Perez: We don't feel bad at all! Those (Bleep) injured me months ago and didn't think twice about it. So what comes around goes around.

Caruso: I can't argue with that sentiment. But is this thing with Trinity done?

Perez: As far as we're concerned it is. They couldn't beat us in a handicap match.

Nicole: It's time for the Ninjas to move on. Try new Challenges, like I don't know... The World Tag Team Championship?

Caruso: Look.. Let's be frank. You guys have chased that title since day one. The board of directors doesn't want you to have it. Maybe you need to go another route.

Perez: You mean how Molly Holly chased Awesome Kong for 2 years? But she just finally did it.

Nicole: If she can why can't we? The Board doesn't like us? Fine. But that doesn't mean we are giving up. We KNOW we are the best Tag Team in the Womens division and those Tag belts WILL be ours.

Caruso: Well, thank you for your time. We all look forward to seeing you one day finally achieving your goal.

Saxton: Well here we are with your boy Candido and his Border Patrol Agent.

Sytch: Why do you say that with such disdain?

Saxton: It's not disdain but I still don't like this whole Xenophobic rhetoric that has permeated our society. From the top down. Now even here in XWA a place where we host the best wrestlers in the WORLD, we have this nonsense. Maybe we all need to look in the mirror and start loving other humans.

Sytch: Are you done with the soapbox?

Saxton: I guess...

Sytch: Good, Because Doc is about to break it over La Sombra's head.

"Dr D" David Schultz w/Chris Candido
Nashville, Tennessee

vs

La Sombra
Former XWA Cruiserweight Champion
Mexico

Schultz takes the fight right to the masked man bieling him around the ring and roughing him up all throughout. He tosses Sombra to the floor then starts arguing with the ref while Candido suplexes him out on the hard floor. Sombra tries to mount comebacks but they get cut off shortly after. Then Candido goes for a Dixie Elbow but He is backdropped to the apron. Then dropkicked to the floor. Candido goes to help Schultz and La Sombra hits a Backflip Plancha on both of them.

Sombra plays to the crowd who loved that spot. He sends Schultz in and goes up.. Senton Splash! 1.. 2.. NO! He looks for the Sombra Driver but Doc fights it off and rams Sombra's face into his knee.  Dixie Elvow connects! 1.. 2.. NO!!!!! Candido yells at Dr D to finish him. Schultz sets up for the piledriver but Sombra fights it, The referee is dealing with Candido jumping on the apron and while that happens Sombra goes low on Schultz then lands a Superkick to the jaw. Sombra Driver! Then he goes for From the Shadows (Split-legged corkscrew senton) He nais it! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: La Sombra

XWA 66 La-sombra

Sytch: This is ridiculous! He cheated Saxton! You saw it!

Saxton: Sounds to me like these guys got a bit of their own medicine. And now La Sombra will get a shot at the Cruiserweight Championship at FRIGHT NIGHT.

Sytch: We will not stand for this! Someone is going to pay. That stupid referee, Dixie... Somebody!

Saxton: I apologize for my partner's rants. She tends to get emotional. We will try to calm her down. When we come back. The X-1 Climax kicks off!

Sytch: Snoop Dogg! He will pay for this too!

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 66 13658600_1429792330368122_976600427_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxOTA2ODY5MjQ5NTQzMTY1Nw%3D%3D.2

Caruso: With me now is the former World Television Champion, The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels. Shawn you came up short in you quest to regain the World TV title. Now you are part of the X-1 Climax.

Michaels: I don't know if I "Failed". I didn't get the job done but I am not done with that title just yet. But right now I have to focus on the X-1 Climax.

Caruso: As you know, winning this would put you in the Main Event at XTREME WARFARE in a Title match against whoever the XWA Champion is at that time. I have never heard you speak about that title since coming here. Is this something you want?

Michaels: When I came here I was after Okada and Gedo for costing me the TV Title. And I have since been trying to regain it. But I of course want the XWA Championship. It would be a great honor. My friend Hiroshi is the Champion and we together were fighting off CHAOS. But now this is time to be a little selfish. The Heartbreak Kid likes Championship Gold around his waist. So I plan to win the X-1 and then win the XWA Championship.

Caruso: Well in next week's X-1 Climax show Main Event you face OMEGA. That will be some match-up.

Michaels: OMEGA is a great wrestler. I have the utmost respect for him. But like I said before. It's time to be a little selfish. He will go down as I head to the XTREME WARFARE.

Caruso: Thank You Shawn. Well folks its a great time to be an XWA fan. The X-1 Climax begins... next.

Saxton: Very excited for this Tammy.

Sytch: The X-1 Climax is always a ton of fun. This should be good.

Saxton: Do you have a prediction?

Sytch: I really don't care since Chris isn't part of this but I would say Bad Luck Fale.

Saxton: Nice pick. I think this could be the year for the Superfly. But enough guessing let's start watching.  Eden take it away..

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is the first match of the X-1 Climax 2017! Winner by Pin/Submission/DQ/Countout is 2 points. A draw is 1 point each.

"Stone Pitbull" Tomohiro Ishii w/Gedo
Member of CHAOS
Japan

vs

OMEGA
Former XWA Champion
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

(There is some heat with these two and they are slated to face one another as part of a 6-Man Tag Match at FRIGHT NIGHT but tonight its about singles competition and the X-1. This is a hard fought match. While both men are very capable scientific wrestlers this was just a brawl and one that suited Ishii better. The stronger of the 2 he utilized that hitting some big slams and Suplexes. He catches OMEGA with a sliding Lariat for a near fall.

Later Kenny hits a Croyt's Wrath (Electric chair dropped into a bridging German suplex). 1.. 2.. No! Ishii catches OMEGA with a nasty Headbutt then an Exploder suplex 1.. 2.. NO! Ishii Tries for a 2nd rope kneedrop but misses. OMEGA scoops him and hits a Rolling fireman's carry slam followed by a moonsault! 1.. 2.. NOO!!! OMEGA puts Ishii on his shoulders for the One-Winged Angel....

Ishii counters into a reverse Frankensteiner!!!! OMEGA looks out! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!!! We hear XWA Chants throughout the arena. Gedo is going crazy on the outside. They are trading elbow shots but Ishii is getting the better of this. He has him rocked and goes for the Stonecrusher (Brainbuster). But Omega floats out and hits the V-Trigger (Bicycle Knee Strike) to the jaw. He covers 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: OMEGA (+2 Points)

XWA 66 1493029436793

(CHAOS members, Nakamura and Okada come running down. But here come the Young Bucks and they all just stare down each other as Ishii and OMEGA are still down on the mat.)

Saxton: WOW! That's how you start the X-1 Climax. What a battle! OMEGA barely pulls this one out!

Sytch: I have to admit, that was a great match.

Saxton: Nice to see you non-bias for once.

Sytch: Oh please. I'm always non-bias. I work with a challenged person don't I?

Saxton: I'm SMHing you. Folks that is our show but tune into XWA.com to see our special X-1 Climax show this weekend. Until next time, for Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton, Good Night... Challenged?

Sytch: Is that not the PC word for you?
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 66
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: