FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 65

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 65 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 65   XWA 65 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:32 pm

XWA 65 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 65 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 65 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The new theme song for XWA TV 24K Magic by Bruno Mars plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers.)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 65 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 65 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV! I am Byron Saxton alongside my long time partner, Tammy Lynn Sytch. Tammy BURN was some show.

Sytch: It was tremendous. Thanks of course to the man who made XWA great again, Chris Candido.

Saxton: Thanks more likely to his "Border Control Agent" Dr D David Schultz. But tonight is a big show as The Canadian Ninjas have issued a challenge and it has been accepted. They will face Trinity tonight and whoever takes the fall in the match is out of XWA!

Sytch: That's just insane. Someone is getting fired tonight.

Saxton: Also on the show we will see Kenny King face Tanga Roa. And later we will hear from the new XWA Tag Team Champions, Kevin Steen & El Generico. So let's.... wait we have Sara Del Rey walking to the ring. This not on my rundown....

XWA 65 170px-Sara_Del_Rey_at_Chikara_2013

SDR: I don't know what kind of game is being played by MsChif and Melissa Anderson but I wont be played. When I came to XWA Dixie Carter said whatever I want as a former World Champion. Well I want two things. I want my rematch for the Femme Fatale Championship.... and I want MsChif's ass in the ring! Funny how MsChif seems to always attack Anderson's opponents but never Melissa herself. I smell a rat.

(Out comes Melissa Anderson)

Melissa: Sara... I am afraid of no one and I have nothing to do with MsChif attacking you. The only thing I smell is excuses.

(The out walks MsChif. She says nothing as usual but as she approaches the ring. Sara rolls out and grabs a chair then re-enters ready to fight them off. Then it's Dixie Carter's time to come out.)

Dixie: Ah-kay ladies this has gone on long enough. So tonight we are going to have Sara Del Rey vs MsChif in that ring. The referee for that will be Melissa Anderson! And since you already took up the time allotted for my opener tonight... That match is now! Eden honey.... take it away!

XWA 65 Maxresdefault

Eden: This is our opening bout! Your special referee is the Femme Fatale Champion, Melissa Anderson!

MsChif
Dante's Inferno

vs

Sara Del Rey
Martinez, CA

(SDR does not feel comfortable here. She still suspects Melissa but says screw it and goes full bore at MsChif. The two women really unleash on another. MSChif tries to hit the Desecrator but Sara escapes and tries the Royal Butterfly but MsChif gets out of that. Chif goes to the eyes which gets her a tongue lashing. She chokes Sara on the ropes after a 5 count instead of Disqualifying her Anderson pulls MsChif off of her. Chif gets right into Melissa's face but before they can go to blows she is German Suplexed by SDR. Sara is stomping away at her in the corner. She ignores Melissa's demands to let her out the corner. So Anderson grabs her and pulls her away. Sara shoves Melissa who shoves her back. MsChif dropkicks Del Rey in the back and she knocks heads with Anderson. Both of them are stunned as MsChif grabs Sara and hits the Desecrator. Melissa is holding her head but sees the cover and counts to 3. )

Winner: MsChif

XWA 65 Mschif

(Afterwards Sara is holding her neck seeing MsChif celebrate out on the floor. She turns angrily to Melissa who is trying to explain but Del Rey wont have any of it. She points at Anderson, then MsChif and gives a throat slice.

Saxton: I don't think Anderson did anything wrong but you can understand Sara's anger here.

Sytch: I don't know. I never trusted Melissa. Never trusted Cheerleaders period.

Saxton: She no longer goes by that. And you know how she gets when you bring it up.

Sytch: Whatever. Truth is the only one of them I do like is MsChif. And she's the winner.

Saxton: Front running again are we? This situation is far from done.

XWA 65 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see Charly Caruso with an angry Fist of Islam. Shawn Daivari informs us it was his team's match that was bumped from the opener. He says this is just more bias against them for their religious beliefs. They storm off yelling something in Arabic.)

Saxton: We have next a Bullet Club member in singles action.

Sytch: The Underboss, Bad Luck Fale. Biggest, toughest, meanest man in Bullet Club.

Saxton: He is an imposing figure to me.

Sytch: Oh please, Gary Coleman was an imposing figure to you.

Bad Luck Fale
Former XWA Tag Team Champion
Bullet Club

vs

Sam Houston
Texas

(This is a complete destruction. Sam is as game as ever but nothing he tries fazes the big Tongan. He manhandles him a while before pulling out the big moves and ends it with the Grenade.)

Winner: Bad Luck Fale

XWA 65 5a685132188b7c863f7633ecfda40955f0f1912b_hq

Saxton: Jeez. They are going to need help getting Sam out the ring. He is out.

Sytch: You know since coming to XWA Fale has always been a Tag Team wrestler. Seeing him now in a singles mode may shake up all of XWA. Kind of like if they got rid of this partnership and put me alone out here. Imagine the possibilities.

Saxton: You mean the possibility of lawsuits, Ratings drop and overall mayhem?

Sytch: Oh please the ratings would go up if all that happened!

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 65 Oliviamunn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. BURN was quite the show. Our next big event will be the X-1 Climax. Last years winner, Hiroshi Tanahashi took that victory into Xtreme Warfare and won the XWA Championship. Who will win it this year? Well here are the entrants.

BLOCK A
_________
Tommy Dreamer
OMEGA
Tomohiro Ishii
"Magnum" Adam Cole
Shawn Michaels
Kazuchika Okada

BLOCK B
Bad Luck Fale
John Morrison

The last spot will be filled by a Open Battle Royal on our next Facebook Face-Off This Sunday. Also on that show will be a Triple Threat Match for the Femme Fatale Championship. Melissa Anderson will defend against both MsChif & Sara Del Rey. Now let's hear from one of the X-1 entrants, John Morrison.

XWA 65 WWE12_Render_JohnMorrison-1262-415XWA 65 Eva_marie_2016_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16-dapklk3

Morrison: So I have been hearing about this X-1 Climax ever since I came here. Everyone makes a big deal about it. Big Whoop. I see a bunch of guys not in my class looking to beat each other.

Eva Marie: No one is in your class, John. Why even have you participate in this is facade? Everyone knows you are the best wrestler in the industry. Just hand us the trophy now and book us in the Main Event of XTREME WARFARE. Save everyone a lot of time and misery.

Morrison: Pfft! It's all about money. They will get big houses because I am on the card. So you go ahead and make money off of me. I'll give you that rub. But don't get mad when I take all your top guys to Slamtown.

Eva Marie: The only "Top Guy" in this place is you.

Munn: In other news, the Next Generation "One Night Only" Show has been confirmed. It will take place November 4th and the Main Event will be Will Ospreay defending the NextGen Championship against Bullet Club member, "Hangman" Adam Page. More of the card will be released soon. That's all for this time. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good night.

(In the office of GM Dixie Carter is Gedo. He is complaining about The ELITE sticking their noses in their business. Dixie reminds him they stuck their noses in only after CHAOS attacked wrestlers. And in fact The ELITE were in there earlier and want a piece of CHAOS. So at FRIGHT NIGHT, that will be the match. The Elite vs CHAOS. Gedo says she just ended the ELITE's XWA careers with that decision.)

Saxton: A couple of Tag wrestlers going one on one in singles competition.

Sytch: That's not so strange. They're still wrestlers.

Saxton: Yes, of course. But we usually don't see them in singles.

Sytch: Well we usually don't see such an unattractive man on Television. Yet here you are.

Tanga Roa w/Tama Tonga
The Isle of Tonga

vs

Kenny King w/Darren Young
Las Vegas, NV

(Back and forth match with King usually quickness and Roa using brute strength. Tanga seems to be getting the better of Kenny for most of the match. But But Kenny avoids a Buckle Slam and rolls Roa up in a Reverse Sunset Flip for the flash pin.)

Winner: Kenny King

XWA 65 Cropped-IMG_0258

(Kenny can barely celebrate before Tama runs in and attacks and ouf course Darren Young runs in as well and we have a donnybrook that must be separated by security.)

Saxton: Well King gets the victory but it looks like The Guerillas of Destiny did not like being on the losing end there.

Sytch: They're Bullet Club. They never take well to not being declared the winners. King would have been better just to lie there and take it.

Saxton: Is that what Candido tells you?

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

(Camera switches back to the office of Dixie Carter. She's on her phone.)

Dixie: So wait the two companies are merging?.... PROGRESS? So what about the champion?..... Really???? Heck yeah ahm interested. Does he still have it?.... He does! Okay yall got to get me a sit down with him, fast!

(Knock on door.)

Dixie: Okay I gotta go. Get back to me, bye. Come in!

(In walks XWA Champion, Hiroshi Tanahashi.)

Dixie: Champ! That was a hell of a match at BURN. Congratulations on defending that title. I know you are pissed about CHAOS attacking you. But I don't want to award them with another shot at your title.

Tanahashi: It's fine. I have defeated all of CHAOS. But with the X-1 Climax beginning I will not have any challengers. Who will I face next?

Dixie: Glad you asked. How would like a match for the World Heavyweight Championship?

Tanahashi: I would like that very much.

(Charly Caruso is in the ring as she introduces the XWA Tag Team Champions, Kevin Steen & El Generico along with their advocate, Paul Heyman.)

XWA 65 C0EBFvsp

Caruso: Gentlemen, your war with Bullet Club has resulted in the first casualty for them. You now are the XWA Tag Team Champions.

Heyman: My clients want everyone to know. While this is nice and all. This was nothing. Its a mere drop in the proverbial bucket. Bullet Club started something. They did it because they had numbers on their side. But Kevin (Bleep) Steen doesn't care about numbers. I'm not even sure El Generico can count. So Bullet Club doesn't faze them. And now Kevin Steen wants to put an end to them. He never liked clubs you know. He wasn't in the Chess Club or the AV Club. He didn't write for the school newspaper. He didn't hang out in a tree house with other kids. He was a loner and always has been. The one friend he has kept over the years is El Generico. And that's because the guy never talks. So now he is going to take everything from them. Then he's going rip out the heart of it and squish it in his hands. And that heart is you Adam Cole. So you keep throwing your boys in front of you and we'll keep running over them until there's no one left to protect you from him.

Caruso: Oh... I can speak now? How white of you. I hear you rant out here but I didn't hear too much praise for El Generico. Actually you kind of took a shot at him.

Heyman: Took a "shot"? is that a little Bullet Club joke?

Caruso: No. actually I didn't even mean it that....

Heyman: Save it Chuck! We appreciate El Generico. He is after all 1/3 of the tag team champions. Of course Steen is 2/3 but well... he's Kevin Steen. So don't try to stir anything up here. We like Generico just fine.

(Then out from the back walks the former Tag Team Champions, Gallows and Anderson.)

XWA 65 417b6d280dc8-600x400

Anderson: You sure do talk a lot of shit there baldy. First of all, you stole those belts. Second you didn't get rid of us. We're right here. XWA has their annual Halloween show, FRIGHT NIGHT coming up. What say we do that rematch clause then?

Heyman: I don't think that's som...

(El Generico grabs the microphone from Heyman)

El Generico: SI!!!!

Gallows: Well... That was easy. See you then. Shine our belts up before returning them.

Caruso: Well, looks like 1/3 of you have some balls.

(As the segment ends we see Heyman and Generico in a quiet disagreement.)

Saxton: Up next is the Superfly.

Sytch: Everytime I hear that name I keep thinking of a giant Fly Swatter making him go splat.

Saxton: Why are you so negative?

Sytch: I guess I should be like you, Positive?

Saxton: Well... yes.

Sytch: Positively nauseating...

David Otunga
Hollywood, CA

vs

"Superfly" Jimmy Snuka
Fiji Islands

Otunga attacks Jimmy before the bell. Landing clubbing foearms. Jimmy comes back with a series of chops and headbutts. He hits the Side Backbreaker and goes up and hits The Death Leap. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka

XWA 65 Jimmy-snuka-death

Sytch: Whoopeee....

Saxton: Don't try to sound so excited there, Tammy. A victorious return to XWA TV for the Superfly.

Sytch: This guy comes and goes more frequently than a bad penny. Kind of like you.

Saxton: Still to come tonight... Loser Leave Town Ladies Tag!

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 65 13658600_1429792330368122_976600427_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxOTA2ODY5MjQ5NTQzMTY1Nw%3D%3D.2

Caruso: With me now is the 2 Time XWA Cruiserweight Champion, Chris Candido and his "Border Control Agent" Dr D David Schultz. Champ if I may I want to talk to Dr D for a second.

Candido: No.. you may not. He's on duty right now. Ask me whatever you want to know.

Caruso: Ohhhh Kay. This Sunday on Facebook Faceoff Mr Schultz here has his first XWA match against the returning La Sombra.

Candido: It will be an eas... WAIT! You said La Sombra! I got rid of that guy. How did he get back in??? I want him deported!

Caruso: You never "Got rid of him" He sustained an injury. He's back.

Candido: Doc, this guy is trouble. He's a murderer and a rapist type guy. I want you to expel him from XWA.

Schultz: Whatever you say boss. No fence jumper gonna get da betta o'me. Ah be sure to defend the red, white & blue.

Caruso: I'm not sure you could spell red, white and blue... Good day gentlemen.

(Charly walks off.)

Candido: Charly Caruso... That name don't sound American. We better check her out...

Saxton: This is the moment we have been waiting for.

Sytch: This feud has gone on a long time. It could end here tonight.

Saxton: Well with whoever gets defeated being gone from the company I think its a safe bet this will end this.

Sytch: I think a safe bet is that you still wet your bed.

Saxton: I do not STILL wet my bed! I mean.. ARRRGGHH!!  Eden if you please...

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is a 3 on 2 handicap Match. Whoever is either pinned or submitted will have to leave XWA.

Trinity (Mio, Io & Kana) w/Gedo
Former Shimmer Tag Team Champions
Members of CHAOS
Japan

vs

Canadian Ninjas
2x Former Battle Queens Tag Team Champions
Dojo in Canada

(The announce team comments that with Gedo out there its really 4 on 2. But the Ninjas had a surprise as fellow Canadian OMEGA comes out and chases Gedo to the back. Trinity is taken surprised by this and the Ninjas attack. They toss Io and Mio out the ring. Then the start to double team Kana. Hitting a double suplex and a pair of simultaneous elbow drops. They both cover but she kicks out. In runs the Shirai sisters

Now they battle back and forth and the Ninjas hold up pretty well but eventually the numbers game does get to them and they are being beaten down a bit. Then They get Portia Perez in the Standing Surfboard by Kana as the Shirai Sisters go for the pair of running knee strikes to the head. This was the move that put Portia on the shelf over a year ago. They charge but Portia is able to to pull forward and the sisters knees collide into each other.. They both go down in pain clutching at their knee. Matthews is back in and clotheslines Kana over the ropes. Perez grabs Io and gives her the School Girl Crush((Swinging reverse STO). Nicole gives Mio a Dragon Screw Legwhip then puts her in the Lion Tamer (Elevated Boston crab while kneeling on the opponent's back or neck). MIo is crying out in pain. She taps!!!!!)

Winners: Canadian Ninjas

XWA 65 Portia_nicole

(The Ninjas celebrate with the fans while Mio is on the mat in a crumpled heap holding her knee and in obvious pain. The crowd serenades her with the NaNaNaNa song. Io and Kana return to the ring to tend to her.)

Saxton: Unbelievable! The Ninjas have defeated Trinity in a Handicap Match and Mio Shirai is gone from XWA!

Sytch: Don't be so happy Saxton. She just lost her job.

Saxton: Like you wouldn't be celebrating if it was one of the Ninjas that lost.

Sytch: Well that's different. They're foreigners. Ninjas even! They kill people you know.

Saxton: Foreigners?? Trinity is from... Oh forget it! Folks that's all the time we have. See you next time!

Sytch: Are they still called Trinity now?
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 65
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: