FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 64

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 64 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 64   XWA 64 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 1:54 pm

XWA 64 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 64 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 64 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The new theme song for XWA TV 24K Magic by Bruno Mars plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers.)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 64 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 64 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV! I am Byron Saxton alongside my long time partner, Tammy Lynn Sytch. Tammy we are just days away from BURN. Where we will have the final card revealed today.

Sytch: Well you know who already got burned? Bobby Fish! That pretender got rooted out of here just like everyone else courtesy of the great Chris Candido.

Saxton: More like due to the interference from the Kings of Wrestling who made a sort of Uprising reunion with Candido on our last show. Funny how that "Wall" idea doesn't come up when it's Chris' friends coming in here. Well we do have more on that situation coming up later. But for our Main Event tonight, we have the Femme Fatale Champion, Melissa Anderson defending that title against Amber Gallows of Bullet Club.

Sytch: Bullet Club are known for getting the gold here in XWA. Could this be their latest title win?

Saxton: Anything is possible when it comes to those guys. Also on the show we wll see the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels and the Fist of Islam are here taking on the Young Kings. Now take it away Eden Stiles!

XWA 64 Maxresdefault

Eden: This is our opening bout!

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

vs

Richie Steamboat
Charlotte, NC

(Richie wrestles a clean match but he is just too talented for Frankie, He hits him with a Sling Blade then wins it with a Gory Neckbreaker he calls Full Steam Ahead.)

Winner: Richie Steamboat

XWA 64 Richie+Steamboat+(4)

Saxton: Nice finishing move from the young Steamboat.

Sytch: Meh. It was Okay. Not sure why he's even here since his old man left.

Saxton: He's here to make his mark on his own.  He needs to be his own man away from the Dragon.

Sytch: Please don't project your Daddy isssues on the air, Saxton.

XWA 64 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see the Bullet Club all huddled together discussing something. Up walks Charly Caruso to try to get some insight and they all walk away from her except Amber Gallows who vows tonight she finally takes Melissa Anderson down and wins the Femme Fatale title to boot.)

Saxton: Up next is the man you know so well, Shawn Michaels.

Sytch: Be careful Saxton.

Saxton: Well I'm just saying he told you he was coming to XWA before anyone else. Did Candido know?

Sytch: How about we talk about his title shot at Burn for the World TV title? Stop gossipping about me. I'm not that important.

Saxton: Finally something we can agree upon.

Tama Tonga w/Tanga Roa
Former XWA Tag Team Champion
Bullet Club

vs

Shawn Michaels
Former UWF World Television Champion
San Antonio, TX

(Tama uses his unorthodox style to give HBK some early problems but as the match intesifies he starts to take control. Then Tanga grabs Shawns foot which causes Tama to gain the advantage. He works over Michaels a bit and hits a Corner Splash followed by a Rolling Splash for a 2 count. Shawn is able to fight back and hits a Vertical Suplex followed by a Flying Elbow Drop. He then tunes up the band and hits Sweet Chin Music. Tanga jumps on the apron and gets one too. Then Shawn covers for the 3 count.)

Winner: Shawn Michaels

XWA 64 1645382578_small

Saxton: HBK looks primed and ready for AJ Styles at BURN.

Sytch: There's a good chance he will be back here with that World TV title back around his waist.

(We switch to the back lot where a Limo pulls up and out walks John Morrison and his new manager, Eva Marie.)

XWA 64 Eva-Marie:-Iron-Man-Magazine-2014--01

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 64 Oliviamunn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. We are just a few days from XWA's annual BURN Show. Coming from the Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, MD. We now have a final card so let's take a look at that.

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka Returns
OMEGA vs Bad Luck Fale
The Young Bucks vs Guerillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Roa)
Tommy Dreamer vs Shinsuke Nakamura
"Magnum" Adam Cole & "Hangman" Adam Page vs The Young Kings
Purple Rain vs The Canadian Ninjas - World Womens Tag Team Championship
Chris Candido vs Bobby Fish - Cruiserweight Championship
Gallows & Anderson vs Kevin Steen & El Generico - XWA Tag Team Championship
AJ Styles vs Shawn Michaels - World Television Championship
Main Event: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Kazuchika Okada III - XWA Championship

That is quite the line-up. Now let's hear from the tag team Champions of Bullet Club.

XWA 64 140a49e47a73-600x400

Anderson: So that fat tub of garbage, Steen found himself a friend....

Gallows: Some wanna be Mexican weirdo friend.

Anderson: Well BIG DEAL! We don't care who you get. We are the Tag Team Champions and these belts prove that. You think we are going to let some washed up Psychpath like you and that clown Generico take it from us?

Gallows: FAT CHANCE!

Anderson: Well that kind of gives him a chance then... Being that he's fat and all...

Gallows: Oh yeah... heh... That's kind of funny....

Anderson: Well guess what Fat boy we will make that NO CHANCE! Yu seem to keep forgetting who we are. We are the greatest force in this industry. We are Bullet Club. And although its happened to you time and time again It seems you need to learn again what it feels like...

Gallows: To get SHOT DOWN!

Munn: In other news, Owner Snoop Dogg has announced the plans for a Next Generation "One Night Only" Show to showcase some of the talent that was a part of that. We will give more details as we get them. That's all for this time. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good night.

(We see the Cruiserweight Champion in the office of GM Dixie Carter. She tells Candido. She can't change what was done but she is letting him know that any member of the former Uprising group is banned from his return match with Bobby fish at BURN. That includes Paul Orndorff just in case he had any ideas. Candido is furious at this and storms out saying he quits... again)

Saxton: Big tag team match up here, Tammy.

Sytch: Well I don't know about "big" but it should be entertaining.

Saxton: Well size isn't everything.

Sytch: You keep telling yourself that....

Fist of Islam w/Shawn Daivari
Mecca BY way of Detroit, MI

vs

Young Kings
Miami, FL & Las Vegas, NV

(Both teams are anxious to start here. They go at it full scale. Really pulling out the stops early on. Lots of fighting in the ring and out of it. At one point the YK have Ariya Daivari down out on the floor and they look to hit their finisher, Crown Royal on Ali but Shawn Daivari gets on the apron and distracts King. This allows Ali to do a Victory Roll on Young! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!! Kick out by D.Young. Battle continues and then FOI catch KIng with a Double Suplex. They hit their finisher, Thunderbolt (Ali Springboard Legdrop and Daivari Running Shooting Star Simultaneously.) 1.. 2.. NO! Broken up by Young. Battle wages on and then Ali is finally caught with Crown Royal. THe referee begins to count but the bell rings signifying the Time limit is up.)

Referee's decision: Time Limit Draw

XWA 64 1010755_UeDucfOS

(Fist of Islam roll out the ring and quickly head to the back as Kenny and Darren are miffed that they didn't get the win..)

Saxton: I think the Young Kings got jobbed here. They had Ali down and out there.

Sytch: Well rules are rules and they didn't do it in the alotted time. So we get a draw.

Saxton: Kind of like kissing your sister.

Sytch: You would know...

(Camera switches backstage to Dixie Carter's office. In walks John Morrison & Eva Marie.)

Carter: Ahh Ms Marie. I was wonderng when I would see you. Congratulations on landing the big fish.

Eva Marie: I really have no idea how to speak country bumpkin, so let me just say this in clear english. BURN is supposed to be one of the BIGGEST shows of the year here in XWA, correct?

Carter: Yes sugah, it is... And ah know what you're gonna say next. "Why isn't John Morrison on the card? "Well maybe if you had been his manager a little sooner you could have negotiated a match for him.

Eva Marie: Well I'm here now. And this is the biggest star in this company. You knew that when you gave him that big contract. So stop playing games. BURN without John Morrison is Room Temperature at best.

Carter: Fine fine fine. I don't have time to argue with you. I happen to have an open spot on the card. John you're in... Now get out...

Eva Marie: Now that's more like it.

(They start to leave as Dixie opens the door for them.)

Carter: Oh and John... You'll be facing the Superfly, Jimmy Snuka. Good luck with that.

(Eva Marie starts to protest but Dixie slams the door in her face.)

Carter: You can kiss my "Country Bumpkin")

(Charly Caruso is in the ring as she introduces the XWA CHampion, Hiroshi Tanahashi.)

XWA 64 15g9keb

Caruso: Hiroshi, we wont have to wait as long as last time but at BURN we have the match everyone wants to see. Tanashi-Okada III. This time is different as you are the one who walks in as the Champion. Your thoughts.

Tanahashi: Charly, Okada has been my toughest opponent in the ring. The 2 matches we have before were my hardest ever. I now train harder than ever in my career. Because I know Okada will do the same. But no matter what I will not let this title fall back into the hands of Gedo and CHAOS.

(Crowd cheers.)

Caruso: You mention Gedo and his group. Are they a concern?

Tanahashi: Dixie Carta assured me. There will be no interference from CHAOS at this match. If anyone interferes they will be fired and Okada will be suspended. So I think I will be able to have a fair match.

Caruso: Even with Gedo still out there? He has been known to involve himself before.

Tanashi: I know this and I have overcome this before. But I say to you Okada-san. We are not friend. I do not like you. But I respect you. SO... I say now to you. Let us find out who the best man is at BURN. Two men enter that ring. One leaves with this belt. The other shakes his hand and accepts it. What do you say?

(Then out from the back walks the the challenger and formr Champion, Kazuchika Okada. He enters the ring with a microphone and comes face to face with Tanahashi.)

XWA 64 Hqdefault

Okada: That title belongs to me. I am the true champion. I need no one. Not CHAOS, not Gedo. I will show you and the whole world who is the best man... at BURN. Then you will shake My hand.

(Okada then turns and walks back out the ring.)

Caruso: There you have it folks the Main Event at BURN... Tanahashi-Okada III. Who will prove to be the better man?

Saxton: Up next is the team The ELITE.

Sytch: Elite? Really? OMEGA and The Young Bucks are anything but "ELITE".

Saxton: Well they have had some success here since forming so I think they name is fine.

Sytch: Well I do like some good 6-Man Action.

Saxton: So I've heard

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!.

3 Count (Shannon Moore, Shane Helms & Evan Karagias)
Young Girl's hearts

vs

The ELITE (OMEGA & The Young Bucks)
Top of the food chain

(3 Count come in and dance and gyrate a bit. But its really not getting over with the Baltimore crowd here in the XWA Arena. OMEGA and The Bucks are openly laughing at thier antics. But once the bell ring they get seriousd and systematically take them apart. They hit Superkicks on all 3 men at once sending Moore and Helms to the floor Then they hit a Triple Superkick on Karagias. Then end it with the Tiger Hattori Special (Rolling fireman's carry slam into a springboard moonsault by Omega followed by a high-angle senton bomb by Nick followed by a 450° splash by Matt).

Winners: The ELITE

XWA 64 Revpro-alexhaskett

(All 3 men play to the crowd when in run the the Tongan Mob Bosses and attack them. Fale sends OMEGA into the corner and hits a Running Corner Splash. Headshrinker DDT by Tama on Matt Jackson and Tanga Roa gives Nick a sitout Powerbomb. The Bullet Club threesome raise their arms in victory as they tower over their fallen BURN opponents.)

Sytch: Bullet Club baby. Don't get in their way.

Saxton: Cowardly act once again. For tough guys they always seem to attack from behind.

Sytch: Hey no different than the way you get a date. Don't let her see you coming. That's for sure.

Saxton: We will be back with our Main Event.

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 64 13658600_1429792330368122_976600427_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxOTA2ODY5MjQ5NTQzMTY1Nw%3D%3D.2

Caruso: With me now is the newest member of Bullet Club, "Hangman" Adam Page Adam not the most auspicious debut for you wearing those colors as Kevin Steen got one over on you guys.

Page: Kevin Steen is a joke. He sucker kicked me. I was trying to be a good partner. That's why I joined Bullet Club.

Caruso: But you had already put on the shirt before Steen hit you.

Page: That was just because it was cold in the Arena and I just wanted to stay warm! It doesn't matter anyway because Steen you have made the same mistake over and over again. And thatt's getting in Bullet Club business. So you and that goof Generico get ready. Bullet Club may shoot you down. But messing with me will see you swing!

Caruso: Thank you for your time. I want to bring in here quickly Tommy Dreamer. Tommy at BURN you have Shinsuke Nakamura. Your issues with CHAOS are well documented but I believe this is your first one on one match with Nakamura.

Dreamer: It is. But is there ever really a one on one match with these guys? I had my share of big wars in this company so I'm ready to take it to the Extreme. Are you Nakamura?

Caruso: This is certainly going to be a great show. Catch BURN from the Royal Farms Arena. There are still a few tickets available..

(Camera switches back to the office of Dixie Carter once more. Candido flies in and informs Dixie that Kyle O'Reilly must be banned as well. She says yes but then asks. "Didn't you just quit?" Candido scoffs at her and says he will come back on a trial basis and then leaves. She just shakes her head in amazement.)

Saxton: Femme Fatale title is on the line, Tammy.

Sytch: With two women who know each other VERY well.

Saxton: And who don't like each other at all.

Sytch: Like us?

Saxton: No. Don't say that Tammy. I like you very much.

Sytch: Really? I like you too.

Saxton: You do?

Sytch: Yeah. I'd like you to buzz off!

Saxton: Sigh... Take it away Eden..

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is for the XWA Femme Fatale Championship!

Amber Gallows
Bullet Club

vs

Melissa Anderson
Femme Fatale Champion
San Francisco, CA

(The two women go right at each other from the bell. A lot of history between these two and old wounds open up fast. They are trading punches in the center of the ring and the crowd is on their feet. A kick by Gallows and a Scoop Slam. An elbow connects and then Gallows applies a side headlock. Anderson gets her off her and hits a shoulder tackle. She hits the ropes gain but Amber ducks a clothesline and comes back with a Flying Forearm. She hits a Fisherman Suplex for two. Amber looks for a Powerbomb but Anderson back drops her. Then hits a back elbow to the jaw of Gallows. She then hits a running boot to the face. She picks her up and hits a Samoan Drop. She covers 1.. 2.. NO!  

Anderson now signals for the Air Raid Crash but here comes Amber's husband Doc to the ring. He is on the apron as Paul Turner is threatening to throw this match out. He doesn't see him flip a roll of coins in to the ring to his wife. She clobbers Melissa with them as the ref is still yelling at Doc. When out from the crowd comes MsChif! She slides in and takes the coins away then kicks Amber in the gut and gives her the Desecrator! She rolls out the ring as Turner gets Doc down. He turns to see both women laid out. He starts a 10 count but both women slowly rise at 7. They trade elbow shots then Amber hits a few in a row, She goes for a Scoop Piledriver but Anderson slides out and hits a clothesline to the back of Amber's head. She has her... Curb Stomp! 1.. 2.. 3! )

Winner: Melissa Anderson

XWA 64 F2879bfdb8c22180b91d4301fae4955c

(After the match MsChif steps in the ring again and hands Anderson her title. Anderson takes it from her and the two of them just stare a hole in each other. Just when Anderson starts to move towards her MsChif turns and leaves the ring.)

Saxton: Melissa Anderson retains but things are getting tense between her and MsChif.

Sytch: I don't get it. If MsChif is after Melissa why did she help her?

Saxton: My guess is she wants to make sure she is the one who beats her for that belt.

Sytch: That match may come sooner than we expect.

Saxton: I certainly hope so That's our show for tonight. For Tammy Lynn Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton. GOOD NIGHT and see you at BURN!!!!

Sytch: Candido rules!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 64
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: