FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 63

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 63 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 63   XWA 63 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 1:52 pm

XWA 63 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 63 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 63 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The new theme song for XWA TV 24K Magic by Bruno Mars plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers.)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 63 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 63 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV! I am Byron Saxton alongside my irreplaceable partner, Tammy Lynn Sytch. Tammy the Bash has come and gone and it was not a good night for you or your "Bae".

Sytch: Please stop trying to be hip. "Bae" is played out already. And you know what else is played out? Bobby Fish. This guy is the luckiest man in history. Well tonight his luck runs out. Chris Candido has exercised his rematch clause and he gets back what is his. And that's the XWA Cruiserweight Campionship.

Saxton: That is our Main Event tonight. But also tonight we hear from John Morrison and who he will choose to represent him as his manager here in XWA.

Sytch: Paul Heyman, Gedo and even Bullet Club have reached out to him. This will mean a huge shift in power depending on who he signs with.

Saxton: Also on tonight's show MsChif makes her XWA debut. But right now we have the return of the man who made the most noise at the Bash show. Take it away Eden Stiles!

XWA 63 Maxresdefault

Eden: This is our opening bout!

David Otunga
Hollywood, CA

vs

Kevin Steen w/Paul Heyman
Former UWF World Heavyweight Champion
Marieville, Quebec, Canada

(How can Steen EVER be even more angry and vicious than usual? Well he is. He beats the holy hell out of Otunga. He gives a Pop-Up Powerbomb on the outside. Rolls him in and delivers another in the ring. But he's not done. He ends it with a Package Piledriver.)

Winner: Kevin Steen

XWA 63 Kevin_owens_2017_png_2_by_antonixo02-db6px2h

(After grabs a microphone. He mentions how John Morrison will be part of this runaway train with Steen. He then talks about Nick Bockwinkel and how his days are numbered. Then Kevin takes the mic...)

Steen: Screw that.... Let's talk about Bullet Club. I wont rest until I take all of you out. So tonight I'm challenging Gallows and Anderson for their tag team titles. Just them vs me. I don't need anyone to get in my way.

(Out walks Dixie Carter. She informs Kevin that she has no problem booking him in that match tonight. BUT he must find a partner or its not happening. Heyman says fine they will find someone. Get those belts ready.)

Saxton: Whoa! Kevin Steen just got himself in a Tag Team title match... tonight!

Sytch: Hey what about Chris?? He was supposed to be the Main Event!

Saxton: Well I guess now he's Co-Main Event. Like you're the Co-host.

Sytch: Keep cracking jokes and you're gonna get a Co-Cussion.

XWA 63 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Charly Caruso with Adam Cole. She asks him about Kevin Steen and what happened during the WorlD Heavyweight Championship match. Cole says this has gone on too long and Kevin must go. Then he is asked about Bullet Club and Cole says tonight a new member will be unveiled. Charly asks if he means John Morrison and Adam just smiles and walks away.)

Saxton: Up next is the debuting, MsChif.

Sytch: She is Loud and Scary.

Saxton: Like a certain someone I know.

Sytch: You mean like that tie?

Aksana
Lithuania

vs

MsChif
Dante's Inferno

(Aksana has been really training as of late and it shows early as she hits a nice Armdrag and scoop slam. But MsChif lands a kick to the gut and a big European Uppercut. She stays on the attack and hits Gateway to Annihilation (Spinning headlock elbow drop). Then ends it with the Desecrator (Scissor DDT). Its an easy 3 count.)

Winner: MsChif

XWA 63 Mschif1

Saxton: Strong in-ring debut for MsChif and you know from the Bash Show she already has her eye on the Femme Fatale Champion, Melissa Anderson.

Sytch: There is a LOT of history with those two. Going all the way back to Battle Queens. It continued in Hawaii and now it seems its still going strong here in XWA.

(We see Kevin Steen on the phone talking to someone. He asks him if he can he there in time. Then says get there as soon as he can.)

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 63 Olivia-munn-joins-x-men-apocalypse

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. The Summer is almost over but we still have one big event. And that is BURN. We do not have the card yet but what we do know is Shawn Michaels will challenge for the World Television Championship he once held. Also we have word the Canadian Ninjas will challenge for the UWF World Womens Tag Team Championship. Lets hear from them now.

XWA 63 Ninjas

Matthews: Portia, I am sick and tired of the UWF not realizing we are the best damn team the womens division has ever seen.

Perez: It's Bullshit!

Matthews: Time and time again. Those FLOW b*tches cheated to keep their belts. Then we were constantly denied one on one shots against them. Always having to fight them and Trinity!

Matthews: So now we go and decide to take care of Trinity once and for all. But while we're doing that? FLOW loses the damn belts!

Matthews: Well enough is enough. At BURN we finally put an end to the farce and become the World Tag Team Champions. XWA is the home of Champions. And we are the Queens in this house.

Perez: And that aint no Bullshit!

Munn: In other news, after some contract negotiations were worked out XWA is happy to announce that Jimmy Superfly Snuka is back here in XWA. He will make his return at BURN. That's all for this time. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good night.

(We see John Morrison heading to the ring. He's usually all smiles. But tonight he has a ponderous face as he must make a decision on his future here n XWA in just a few moments.)

Saxton: John Morrison is making his way to the ring. Looks like he has an opponent before making this decision.

Sytch: We already have Paul Heyman, Gedo, and Lauren out here ringside.

Saxton: Shawn Daivari has come out as well. Could he pull a steal and get Morrison in his camp?

Sytch: Anything is possible. John Morrison is not a man who does things like everyone else.

ACH
Austin, TX

vs

John Morrison
New Jersey

(ACH wows the crowd early with some high spots that catch John by surprise. Morrison tries to head out the ring for a second but is met with the Air Jordan dive. The group of managers seem concerned. But soon Morrison mounts a comeback and hits ACH with a Flying Chuck. Then hits Moonlight Drive. The Managers are all applauding and smiling now. John nails a Russian Legsweep then goes up and connects on Starship Pain. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: John Morrison

XWA 63 9ebdbf1f7b4ee78f26a687fda369117d--john-morrison-wwe-pictures

(After John grabs a microphone.)

Morrison: So... now that I dispensed of another would be opponent. I have made a decision. A man like myself does not want to be bothered with the everyday chores of this business. I'm a Superstar and like anyone of my stature I need someone else to sweat the small stuff. So the hottest Free Agent in the XWA has decided on a manager. Someone who can take care of things behind the scenes as well as help me look good in front of the camera and here in the ring. So how could I choose between so many great men that I see out here? Well I couldn't. Because I don't want a man handling my affairs.

(Lauren smiles and starts to walk up the stairs to the ring.)

Morrison: I also don't want to just be one of a group of clients. I am a big deal and I need someone who caters to me and me only. So, sorry Lauren but I don't choose you either. My manager is....

(We hear some sultry music play and out walks....

XWA 63 Screen-shot-2016-08-18-at-22849-pm__oPt

Morrison: EVE MARIE!

(The other managers are quite surprised as the sultry redhead sashays her way to the ring. She enters the ring and hugs up against Morrison who strikes a pose to the crowd who seem split 50/50 on this announcement. )

Saxton: Eva Marie is here in XWA and had landed the biggest fish in the pond.

Sytch: What a big get for Eva Marie and I think John Morrison made a wise decision with this choice. Wiser would have been me of course.

Saxton: Of course.... We'll be back!

(Camera switches backstage to Dixie Carter's office. In walks XWA Champion, Hiroshi Tanahashi.)

Carter: Hiroshi! How can I help you?

Tanahashi: I wanted to know what am I doing at the BURN show. If I must defend my tiitle I want to know against who.

Carter: A fair question. I had a few challengers in mind. But seeing as you have already defeated Ishii and Nakamura, I think it only makes sense to have the Rubber match between you and Okada.

Tanahashi: Okada and I once more. It will be my toughest test. But what of CHAOS?

Carter: I am banning them from ringside. If they show up at all. I will award the match to you.

Tanahashi: Including Gedo?

Carter: No. Unfortunately Gedo has a manager's license. He has a right to be there.

Tanahashi: I defeated Okada last time with him there. I will do so again.

(Charly Caruso is in the ring as she introduces The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.)

XWA 63 HBK-Mania

Caruso: Shawn You have a big shot at the Hippopotamus. You and 4 other men compete in a Fatal Five Way. The prize at stake is a title shot for the World Television Championship. A title you once held. How important is this opportunity for you?

HBK: Every opportunity is important Charly. Even a guy like the Heartbreak Kid doesn't come across them easily. The difference with me and others, is that HBK takes advantage of those chances. And turns them into Gold.

(Crowd cheers.)

Caruso: Well since you bring that up. We just heard even before that big Match you get a shot at BURN.

HBK: Honestly I didn't know about until today. But the way I figure it. I will win the title at BURN. Then win the Fatal Five Way anyway. And Then Fight myself at Glory. I mean come on. The greatest match in history would be Me vs Me.

Caruso: (Chuckling) That would be one for the ages I'm sure. But let's move on to your situation with Gedo, Okada and the rest of CHAOS. They are why you lost the TV tile in the 1st place and a big reason why you are here in XWA.

HBK: Yes they cost me my title. But they weren't the only reason I came here. I like the product Snoop Dogg has put forth. I like the talent pool here. It is one of the deepest I have seen in this business. And truly this is where I want to be. Getting a chance to kick CHAOS' asses is just a bonus.

Caruso: Well their misfortune is our gain for sure. Good Luck to you Shawn. Somehow I am sure we will be seeing you at GLORY one way or the other.

(We see Kevin Steen asking The Young Kings, David Otunga & Kyle O'Reilly to team with him tonight but all have excuses. Then he turns and comes face to face with Tommy Dreamer. They give a long intense stare at one another. Then Tommy says, don't even think about asking him. Steen says he rather team with his wife. Tommy clenches his fists and then Heyman steps in and tells Steen there is no time for this. He has to find a partner fast.)

Saxton: Up next is our former Main Event. Our Cruiserweight Return Match.

Sytch: It's still the Main Event in my eyes. We are about to see order restored here in XWA.

Saxton: I have to say not hearing from Candido recently has been quite a welcome change.

Sytch: Keep talking trash and Chris will change the way you eat solid food.

Chris Candido
Former XWA Cruiserweight Champion
New Jersey

vs

Bobby Fish
XWA Cruiserweight Champion
Former 2X XWA Tag Team Champion
Former UWF World Tag Team Champion
Albany, NY

(Bobby Fish comes out and really takes Chris to school early. Lots of Armdrags, Headscissors and general Mat wrestling. But Chris turns the tides and takes Bobby's head off with a clothesline. Then a Hanging Vertical Suplex. He goes for the Jersey Jam but misses. Flying Fish Hook by Fish! 1.. 2.. NO!

Bobby goes up the ropes but Chris catches him and slams him off the top rope. He goes up and hits an Elbow from the Middle buckle. Then gives him a Powerbomb. 1.. 2.. NO!

Candido now sits Fish on the top rope and looks for the Blonde Bombshell but Fish fights him and they both fall to the mat. The ref is counting them both down. They both rise at 8. But Candido is worse for wear. Bobby goes for another Spinkick but Chris ducks and the referee gets hit. Candido tries to German Suplex Fish but he floats over and puts Chris in a Heel Hook. He is tapping but there is no referee. Then the lights go out and we heart and see this.

..........:

Sytch: Whooo Hoo!!! That was awesome!!! It's good to have friends in high places Saxton.

Saxton: Will you sit down. Giving standing ovations is not very unbias.

Sytch: Hey, I am never unbias when it comes to my Babe. He is making XWA great again.

Saxton: Oh not that again. Sheesh get a new line.

Sytch: When you get a new suit.

(Backstage we see Carly Caruso.)

XWA 63 16123213_1853090211637543_2276788693622587392_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzNTA5NzI5Nzg4NDg4MDU0OA%3D%3D.2

Caruso: With me now is the Femme Fatale Champion, Melissa Anderson. Melissa you had a remarkable run here in XWA and culminated with Gold. But I don't think you're done yet.

Melissa: Oh I'm not. I am very proud to be the 1st XWA Femme Fatale Champion, but my ultimate goal remains the same, The World Woman's Championship.

Caruso: I know you were given a shot some time ago but it seems you have always been busy with a new challenge here. And after you won that title at the Great American Bash. Someone new to XWA showed up. But shes not new to you, is she?

Melissa: No she's not. I have quite the relationship with MsChif. Both on the same side and against one another. Seems to me she made it known where she stands this time. and that's fine by me. I wear this belt for a reason. To signify who I am and where I stand in this sport. If MsChif wants some of that. She knows where to find me. I will be at BURN.

Caruso: Is that an official challenge?

Melissa: Call it whatever you like. Dixie Carter makes the decision on Title challengers but I'm telling her I will be at BURN. Bring your sunscreen.

Caruso: Can't wait to hear what comes next, Thank you Champ.

(Camera switches to the back and we see Steen walk into catering. He sees and grabs Adam Page by the arm. He tells him he needs to come with him to the ring now. He just needs to stand in the corner while he takes care of Gallows and Anderson.)

Saxton: Time for our Tag Team Title Main Event.

Sytch: Who has Kevin Steen found to tag with him?

Saxton: I don't know. He doesn't have any friends in the Locker Room.

Sytch: Kind of like you...

Saxton: Yeah... I hear you're REAL popular in the Men's lockers...

Sytch: Watch it Saxton1

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is for the XWA Tag Team Championship!

Kevin Steen & "Hangman" Adam Page
Canada & Virginia

vs

Bullet Club (Gallows & Anderson) w/Amber Gallows
XWA Tag Team Champions

(Steen just tells Page to stand in the corner and stay there. The rookie seems a bit taken a back by all of this and does what he is told. Steen fights basically a handicap match against the Tag Champs and is getting the better of them. He hits a Cannonball on Anderson but Gallows breaks up the cover. Then later he hits a Somersault Leg drop on Doc Gallows but Karl stops the pin attempt.

Soon the champs start to take control. They hit a Double Powerbomb and cover 1.. 2.. NO! Page breaks it up which gets a huge reaction. They continue to pound away on Steen getting a few near falls. Kevin is in serious trouble but he takes out both men with a Double clothesline over the top rope. He stumbles to his corner Page reaches over and tags himself in. Then comes in as Steen is down and pulls out a Bullet Club T-Shirt! He gives a Too Sweet sign to the crowd. When he turns back Steen is upright and kicks him in the balls. Then gives him a middle finger and then a Pop-up Powerbomb! Now Gallows and Anderson are back in and are about to attack when all of a sudden we hear music.

I know that music...:

He flies in the ring and he and Steen attack the Champions. The referee, Paul Turner is calling for the bell but it doesn't matter. The fight is on. They drive the Bullet Club from the ring and stand tall.)

Winners by DQ: Bullet Club

Saxton: This is madness! Hangman Adam Page is Bullet Club! But I think Steen knew it the whole time!

Sytch: He didn't look surprised at all, and in the end his true partner showed up!

Saxton: It looks like Kevin Steen has found an ally against Bullet Club! We are out of time. For Tammy Lynn Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton. GOOD NIGHT! OLE! OLE! OLE! OLE!

Sytch: O-Shut up!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 63
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: