FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 62

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 62 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 62   XWA 62 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 12:07 pm

XWA 62 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 62 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 62 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The new theme song for XWA TV 24K Magic by Bruno Mars plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers.)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 62 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 62 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV, The best 90 minutes of wrestling action anywhere. I'm Byron Saxton, beside me is Tammy Sytch. Big news. Kazuchika Okada has lost the World Television title to AJ Styles in a tremendous match.

Sytch: It was a shocker. Lets not forget what happened at Spring Break.

Saxton: What are you referring to?

Sytch: That Chris Candido defended the Cruiserweigt Championship of course!

Saxton: Well he's going to have to do it again tonight as Richie Steamboat has been given a rematch here tonight. And in our Main Event. It's CHAOS vs Tommy Dreamer, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Shawn Michaels. Take it away Eden Stiles!

XWA 62 Eden%2BStiles%2B1

Eden: This is our opening bout! And it is a FEMME FATALE Tournament match!

Kana
Japan

vs

Sara Del Rey
Former World Women's Champion
Martinez, California

(This is a stiff match. hard kicks and elbows but The Royal Butterfly gets SDR the win.)

Winner: Sara Del Rey

XWA 62 Delrey1

Saxton: Sara Del Rey is in the finals. Later in the show will be Melissa Anderson vs Lacey for the other finalist.

Sytch: My money is on Anderson..

XWA 62 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Charly Caruso with John Morrison. She asks him about all this interest from the managers here in XWA. John says they are all great men. How can he choose between them. But he realizes he must and next show he will reveal his choice.)

Saxton: Up next is a former Next Generation star, Hangman Adam Page.

Sytch: I like this kid. He got Moxie.

Saxton: Really?.... Moxie?

Jose Luis Rivera
Barrio

vs

Hangman Adam Page
Parts Unknown

(Total Squash. Page wins with the Slingshot Lariat.)

Winner: Adam Page

XWA 62 5ef80cfd492423307e7667f07322502657f3c0b8_hq

Saxton: Page with a win here. This kid has all the tools.

Sytch: We will see. He didn't really have the biggest challenge in there tonight.

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 62 Olivia-munn-joins-x-men-apocalypse

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. The weather is getting hot and so is the action as we head to the Great American Bash. Here is the early line-up.

Trinity vs Sherri Martel & Cindy Rogers - UWF World Womens Tag Team Championship
Gallows and Anderson vs Young Kings - XWA Tag Team Championship
The New Latino Nightmare vs The Tongan Mob Bosses - UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Championship
Tomohiro Ishii vs Tommy Dreamer
XWA Femme Fatale Tournament Finals
Kazuchika Okada vs Shawn Michaels
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Shinsuke Nakamura - XWA Championship
Main Event: Magnum Adam Cole vs Nick Bockwinkel - XWA Championship

Let's hear from Shawn Michaels.

XWA 62 Shawn-michaels-2

Michaels: Okada you went and lost my belt before I could take it back from you. That's okay. I will get AJ soon enough but t the Bash I get my hands on you. As I see it I still owe you a little payback. But I'm not going to yell and scream. Not me. I will make music... Sweet Chin Music....

Munn: In other news, Kyle O'Reilly released a video on his Twitter page showing his rehab session. He is still a bit away but assures his fans everything is proceeding as expected. That's all for this time. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good night.

(After the break we switch to the locker room area where Bobby Fish is giving Richie Steamboat a pep talk.)

Saxton: Time for out Cruiserweight Title Match, Tammy.

Sytch: Best part of the show. But why is this kid getting another shot?

Saxton: Well last time he gave Candido a few close calls. GM Dixie Carter felt he deserved another chance.

Sytch: He didn't give any close calls. Dixie is a fool. So are you for that matter

Richie Steamboat
Charlotte, NC

vs

Chris Candido
XWA Cruiserweight Champion
New Jersey

(Richie does even better than last time and really has Chris on the ropes. It takes a handful of tights for Candido to retain.)

Winners: Chris Candido

XWA 62 200px-Candido2

(After Richie is complaining to referee, Paul Turner. When Candido blasts him from behind. He puts the boots to him then hits a Suplex and goes up top for the Jersey Jam. Out runs Bobby Fish who blocks Chris from jumping. Candido leaves as Fish glares at him.)

Saxton: You must be so proud of your "Bae" right now.

Sytch: Of course! He won! But what the heck is Bobby Fish' problem. He better watch himself or he may get deported out of XWA too.

Saxton: I wish we could build a wall around your head... We'll be back!

(Camera switches backstage to Dixie Carter's office. There's a knock then enters the NextGen Champion, Will Ospreay.)

Carter: I know Will. You were supposed to defend the Next Gen Title tonight.

Ospreay: I was waiting for that all week. What happened?

Carter: Well... two things. First the wrestler I was going to have you face signed with CWX. But I have another challenger.

Ospreay: That's fine, the 2nd?

Carter: The 2nd is that I want you to fight on the Great American Bash Show. I think you will be perfect to open the show.

Ospreay: That's a big opportunity. I will show everyone just how great I am. Thank you Dixie.

Carter: You're welcome. And by the way, That challenger? Will be Hangman Adam Page.

(Charly Caruso is in the ring as she introduces Fist of Islam.)

XWA 62 Fist_o10

Caruso: Gentleman, since entering XWA you guys have been on a roll. The crowd seems still split on you. Is that why you are against America?

Ali: Against America? What are you talking about?

Daivari: We LOVE America! We just hate these fans. Just because we are Muslim doesn't mean we hate this country. I was born here. What we hate is these racist fans who boo us because of our faith.

(Crowd boos.)

Caruso: I think they boo you because of the shortcuts you guys take in the ring.

Ali: Shortcuts? Come on Charly. If we were "One of you" you would call it savvy or anything to win and cheer us.

Daivari: Exactly, But it doesn't matter. We are strong and proud of who we are and Anyone who gets in our way will feel the force of the Fist of Islam.

Caruso: One more thing, Where is your Manager, Shawn Daivari?

Daivari: My uncle is out taking care of business for us. Getting us opportunities we would otherwise be denied.

Ali: You think it's a coincidence that we are undefeated in the UWF yet are not booked on the Great American Bash? Please...

Caruso: Well I can't answer that but thank you for your time.

Ali: Salam Malakum

Saxton: Up next is our other Semi-Final in the Femme Fatale Tournament.

Sytch: Melissa has been running roughshod over everyone for 2 years. I see no change tonight.

Saxton: Well you have been running roughshod over me for two years also.

Sytch: I see no change there ever.

Lacey
Minneapolis, MN

vs

Melissa Anderson
San Francisco, CA

(This is a great match. Both women came to fight and are exchanging big moves. Lacey hits a Reverse DDT and covers for a near fall. Anderson gets Lacey in a Sharpshooter and Lacey barely makes the ropes before tapping. The action  heats up and Lacey is backdropped over the ropes. She takes a nasty fall and looks like she wont be able to get back in. But Anderson goes out and gives her a Curb stomp on the floor. She re-enters as Lacey is out and is counted out.

Winner: Melissa Anderson

XWA 62 62Lv-Loj

Sytch: Jeez! She just flattened Lacey.

Saxton: Was that necessary? I don't see anyway Lacey was going to continue.

Sytch: Hey, you fight until the bell. Lacey is tough. You do what you have to.

Saxton: It seemed a bit excessive to me. Kind of like your perfume.

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

(Backstage we see Carly Caruso.)

XWA 62 16123213_1853090211637543_2276788693622587392_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzNTA5NzI5Nzg4NDg4MDU0OA%3D%3D.2

Caruso: With me now are Darren Young & Kenny King, The Young Kings. Gentlemen at the Great American Bash you get a rematch with the XWA Tag Team Champions, Gallows & Anderson of Bullet Club. What must you do differently to win the titles?

King: I think last time we didn't wrestle our match. We wrestled theirs. We let them dictate the pace and mode. We wont do that again.

Young: What we also wont do is allow any outside shenanigans to interfere with our game plan. Whether it's Amber Gallows or any other member of the Bullet Club. If you stick your nose in this match we just might bite it off.

Caruso: Is this your last chance?

Young: Honestly... I don't know. And because of that we're going to fight like it is.

King: In this business it's not about what opportunities you get, it's what you do with them. The Young Kings know this and we will take advantage. You are looking at the Next XWA Tag Team Champions!

Caruso: The fans I think would love that. Good Luck guys.

King: Maybe you and I can have a post match celebration?

Caruso: Tell you what. Why don't you win the titles first before I say no. Deal?

Saxton: Time for our HUGE 6-Man Tag Main Event.

Sytch: All 6 of these men will face each other in singles competition at The Bash Show.

Saxton: All of those matches should be fantastic. But the Main Event is Tanahashi defending his title against his old rival, Shinsuke Nakamura.

Sytch: Let's not forget Okada and Shawn Michaels.

Saxton: I'm sure you haven't forgotten HBK.

Sytch: Shut it Saxton.

Eden: This is our Main Event!

Tommy Dreamer, Shawn Michaels & Hiroshi Tanahashi

vs

CHAOS (Shinsuke Nakamura, Tomohiro Ishii & Kazuchika Okada) w/Gedo
Japan

(Wild 6-Man match that doesn't take long to break down with everyone fighting at once. HBK and Okada are brawling up the aisle. Dreamer gives Ishii a DDT. but then is clotheslined over the top by Nakamura. Tanahashi hits Ishii with the High Fly Flow but right after he connects Nakamura catches him with the Boma Ye. 1.. 2.. 3!        

Winners: CHAOS

XWA 62 20170328_nxt_nakamura-a75142cb408159b08c92a5e10d42dc67

Saxton: Nakamura just pinned the XWA Champ!

Sytch: And if he does that at the Great American Bash we will have a new champion!

Saxton: This is shaping up to be quite the card coming up.

Sytch: It's the Bash Saxton! It's always big time!

Saxton: That's all our time. Thanks for watching. For Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton. Good night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 62
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: