FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 59

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 59 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 59   XWA 59 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:53 am

XWA 59 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 59 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 59 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The new theme song for XWA TV 24K Magic by Bruno Mars plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 59 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 59 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to XWA TV, The best 90 minutes of wrestling action anywhere. I'm Byron Saxton...

Sytch: ...And I'm the host, Tammy Sytch.

Saxton: *Ahem* Well Tammy we are just a few days away from FURY and the HUGE Main Event for that show. Kevin Steen vs Michael Elgin vs "Magnum" Adam Cole for the UWF Heavyweight Championship.

Sytch: I have to admit that is a big match with Wrestlemania Main Event implications. But tonight we have the future World Junior Heavyweight Champion, my bae, Chris Candido.

Saxton: Yes... Mr Candido will be in action, defending his Cruiserweight Title against Baltimore's favorite son, Rich Swann. And we can't forget our Main Event. Tommy Dreamer goes 1 on 1 with Shinsuke Nakamura.

Sytch: There's gonna be fireworks in that one.

Saxton: You bet, now lets send it to Eden as we have a very special debut coming up.

XWA 59 Eden%2BStiles%2B1

Eden: This is our opening bout!

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

vs

John Morrison
Los Angeles, CA

(Frank hasn't been on XWA TV in a bit but his return did not go well. Its a complete dismantling by the flamboyant superstar. Out to the stage walks Lauren of Bullet Club. She is watching the action intently. John wipes out Williams with a Leg Lariat then hits Starship Pain. Its an easy 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: John Morrison

XWA 59 John_Morrison-2011Cutout_by_Jibunjishin1_display_image

(Afterwards Lauren smiles and then walks to the back.)

Saxton: So what did you make of Lauren coming out?

Sytch: Why do you think genius? Pretty obvious, she's scouting the new talent.

Saxton: Bullet Club is already a tremendous force. Adding this guy to the mix would make them almost unstoppable.

Sytch: Kinda like your breath...

XWA 59 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Charly Caruso with the World Heavyweight Champion, Kevin Steen & Paul Heyman.)

XWA 59 B3d61e2f24da647b3ec64053729de6c4

Caruso: Gentlemen, we learned last show that at FURY, Kevin must defend the Heavyweight Championship against not only Michael Elgin but Adam Cole as well.

Heyman: First of all honey... You will refer to my client as Mr Steen, champ or if you like "daddy".

Caruso: ...More like grandpa...

(Steen glares at her.)

Caruso: Moving on... Do you feel this is an unfair situation this close to Wrestlemania?

Heyman: Of course its unfair, but we don't care. Stacking the deck against Kevin Steen is nothing new. Its been tried before, it will be tried again. But it will always fail.

Caruso: Let's talk about Wrestlemania. It has been revealed that Nick Bockwinkel will be the challenger. He and your client have never faced each other. What do you know about him?

Heyman: I know he is a fine technician in the ring. I know he is a respected name in this business. I know he isn't above breaking the rules when it suits his purpose. I know becoming World Heavyweight Champion is his dream. But I know something else...  I know he isn't the most dangerous man in this business. I know he isn't the World Champion. And I know at Wrestlemania he will learn why Kevin (F*ckin) Steen is.

Caruso: Thank you for your time. We look forward to see the outcome at FURY.

Steen: The "outcome" will be Cole and Elgin joining the "Drop you on your F*CKIN Head Tour!"

Saxton: Up next is the return of the Superfly.

Sytch: He recently showed up at an NWA show challenging "The American Nightmare" Cody Rhodes. However it didn't go well as he lost. 

Saxton: If you saw the match, then you know Cody stole that one from Jimmy.

Sytch: Stole? Look at him. Believe me he has nothing Cody would ever want to take.

David Otunga
Hollywood, CA

vs

"Superfly" Jimmy Snuka
Fiji Islands

(Otunga attacks Jimmy while he was handing the ring attendant his gear. Clubbing elbows to the back of Jimmy's neck. Then a side Suplex. Otunga covers for just a 1 count. He slaps on a side headlock but Jimmy shoves him to the ropes and decks him with a Shoulder Block. Jimmy lands a big right then sends him into the ropes. Leap Frog twice then unleashes a double Pectoral Chop. Big headbutt by Snuka. Running powerslam by Jimmy. Then Snuka hits an STO. He climbs the ropes and hits the Death Leap! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Jimmy Snuka

(Jimmy grabs a microphone.)

Snuka: Cody! The Superfly isn't done yet. I talk to Dixie Carter, and she talked to your bosses. and now... at FURY... you and the Superfly are going to dance, bruddah!

XWA 59 Maxresdefault1-1050x375

Saxton: Well that some surprising news. Cody Rhodes will face the Superfly at FURY.

Sytch: Cody at FURY??? Now that is GREAT news.

Saxton: Will the questions about him and Bullet Club be answered?

Sytch: Bullet Club doesn't care about questions. They answer to no one. Certainly not you.

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 59 Olivia-munn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. We are about ready for FURY at The Pond Ice Arena in Newark, DE. The card as of now is...

Tongan Mob Bosses vs The Young Bucks & OMEGA
Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka vs "The American Nightmare" Cody Rhodes
Trinity vs Deadly Curves - PCW Wahines Tag Team Championship
Rock n Roll Empire vs reDRagon -Ladder Match for the World Tag Team Championships
Awesome Kong vs Melissa Anderson - World Womens Championship
Kazuchika Okada vs Shawn Michaels - UWF World Television Championship
Hiroshi Tanahashi & Tommy Dreamer vs Shinsuke Nakamura & Tomohiro Ishii - XWA Championship
Kevin Steen vs Michael Elgin vs Adam Cole - UWF World Heavyweight Championship

We have comments from "Magnum" Adam Cole.

XWA 59 AdamCole2

Cole: So here we go... Once again the powers that be can't seem to get it right. I finally get Steen in the ring for the World Heavyweight title and they add in Michael Elgin. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin. It should be "Unbearable" Michael Elgin with that B.O. of his. But it just goes to show just how bad certain factions of the championship committee want to keep me from that title. Well that's fine Elgin wont be a factor because I'm gonna slap him silly then I'm going to take out that psycho Steen and bring back prestige to the crown. Then at Wrestlemania I will show Bockwinkel that the World is a whole lot bigger than Hawaii.

Munn: In other news, Both the Canadian Ninjas and Trinity will be involved in a huge 4 Way World Tag Team Match along with World Women's Heavyweight Champion, Awesome Kong and Trish Stratus. You have to wonder what the the ramifications towards Wrestlemania that will have. Super Ladies Showdown takes place February 28th in Hawaii. That's all for this time. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good night.

(After the break we switch to the back where there is a commotion. We see Kevin Steen trying to fight off both of the XWA Tag Team Champions, Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson. But the 2 on 1 is getting to him. Then racing in is the Young Kings. They battle the Bullet Club members until they take off. They look to help Steen to his feet but he shoves Young and says he never asked for their help.)

Saxton: We have our first official match with Raisha Saeed now.

Sytch: Doesn't she look like she could be a cheerleader?

Saxton: Stop it. I know what you're doing.

Sytch: I did some research apparently she was a cheerleader for Pakistani Tech University.

Saxton: You're ridiculous.

Sytch: And you're naive. You don't want to believe you're little favorite could be as bad as me.

Saxton: No one could be as bad as you...

Athena
Dallas, TX

vs

Raisha Saeed
Japan

(Athena starts out strong using her superior strength and tossing Saeed into the buckle. She charges but eats a boot. Saeed goes on offenses with a series of nerve holds and strikes. She tries for a Fisherman Buster but Athena escapes it and hits a jumping DDT. She goes up for the O-Face. But Raisha catches her up there and delivers a Fisherman Superplex! Athena is out of it as Saeed ends it with a Curb Stomp. 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Raisha Saeed

XWA 59 RaishaSaeed03

Sytch: Wow that was impressive. A Curb Stomp. Who else uses that?

Saxton: It could be anyone.

Sytch: Keep talking Saxton, someday you'll say something intelligent!

(Camera switches backstage to Dixie Carter's office. Dixie is there with Lacey.)

Carter: Look Lacey, I understand. You have been a great addition to the roster. I know you haven't really been featured but our Women's division is the best there is.

Lacey: Which is why I signed here. But I have an idea. Why don't we have our own Womens Champion?

Carter: Well Next Generation is doing a Womens Title right now.

Lacey: Correct. So lets do small tournament here and our winner faces their winner to be the XWA Ladies Champion.

Carter: Okay Then women from both places can compete for it. Great idea. I will get back to you next show on the details.

(Charly Caruso is in the ring as she introduces the World Television Champion, Kazuchika Okada.)

XWA 59 C0fbf89f94e39251aae26749ac4f0bfa

Caruso: Mr Okada I see for once you are out here without your manager Gedo. What a treat for us that is.

Okada: Do not speak ill of the leader of Chaos, girl....

Caruso: Of course not! I just meant its a treat we get to hear from the World TV Champ.

Okada: Since entering the UWF all I have done is win. This belt proves that.

Caruso: Well... You have 2 big defenses already on the schedule. former champion, Shawn Michaels will get his rematch at FURY and at Wrestlemania, its RJ Brewer. Can you get through both of these and is there one challenge you're focusing on more?

Okada: One man with all flash and no substance. The other all mouth but no heart. You call these challengers? They are just 2 more weak minded, Starbucks obsessed Americans. They have no right to even be in the same ring as a Warrior such as myself. In fact what even gives someone such as you the right to interview me? What are your credentials? Did you take many self portrait in revealing dress and place it on Social media? That seems to be the only way American women can receive attention. This is why CHAOS was formed. To show all of you here in the West just how inferior you are. At FURY I prove that again. Then at Wrestlemania I shut that fool Brewer's mouth closed for good after I hit him with the Rainmaker. So any other silly questions, girl?

Caruso: I guess not

(Okada takes his leave.)

Caruso: Jeez... I almost miss Gedo... Nah, not really.

Sytch: Hahaha. She just got smoked by Okada.

Saxton: Umm you know he was talking about all American women, right.

Sytch: Not me! Mr Okada knows that I'm in a class all by myself.

Saxton: Isn't that called Special Ed?

Saxton: Well its the moment Tammy has been waiting for...

Sytch: It should be the time everyone is waiting for! The future World Junior Heavyweight Champion is about to take out another poor schmuck.

Saxton: Not sure you can say that word on TV.

Sytch: Oh okay. I will rephrase. The future World Junior Heavyweight Champion is about to take out another poor Saxton.

Saxton: I asked for that one.

Chris Candido
XWA Cruiserweight Champion
New Jersey

vs

Rich Swann
Baltimore, MD

(As Candido walks to the ring there is a fan all done up in facepaint like Junior Heavyweight Champion, Finn Balor. He is really screaming at Candido. Telling him he is finished. He holds up a sign that reads "CANDIDO FEARS THE DEMON". Chris doesn't look pleased about this but enters the ring.

The match is fast paced, Rich Swann has that in his favor as well as agility and of course the hometown crowd. He gets a number of quick 2 counts. Candido catches Swann as he tried a cross body. Chris does a side backbreaker then a Fallaway Slam. Chris is on the attack now pounding away at the smaller frame of the challenger. He hits a Running Powerslam for a 2 count. He goes for the Jersey Jam but Swann moves out the way! Rich hits the Leap from Swann Pond (Rolling thunder into a standing frog splash). 1.. 2..

Noooo! Swann goes to the apron... Springboard 450! Candido gets his knees up! Bridging German Suplex! 1.. 2.. NOOO! Swann kicks out! Both men are spent. Candido lays in some forearms to the jaw. He puts Swann on the top rope. He goes for the Blonde Bombshell but its countered into a Frankensteiner! Candido is down as Rich crawls over and covers... 1.. 2..

Chris reaches out and grabs the bottom rope! Swann can't believe and neither can the crowd in the XWA Arena. Candido slides to the corner. Swann comes after him. Candido pulls him into the top buckle jaw 1st then does a double leg cradle. The ref counts as Chris puts his feet on the 2nd rope for leverage! He gets the 3 count.

Winner: Chris Candido

XWA 59 185?cb=20101020142206

(Candido wins but is spent. He leaves the ring and walks by the Balor fan and grabs his sign from him and tears it in half. The fan swipes at the face of Candido and Chris snaps. He yanks the fan over the barrier and starts pounding down on him. Security is all over Candido trying pull him off. Candido is yelling that the fan tried to poison him with the toxic lead paint. They finally drag Candido away as they tend to the semi-conscious fan.)

Sytch: That fan needs to be deported! We don't want his kind in our XWA!

Saxton: Looks to me like it was Chris who instigated that.

Sytch: No matter what, you never put your hands on a wrestler.

Saxton: Too bad you don't follow that rule...

Sytch: Stow it, Saxton!

(Backstage we see Carly Caruso.)

XWA 59 VTrs3U5

Caruso: I want to bring in the men who while officially are not the World Tag Team Champions are here with the belts. reDRagon you guys settle things with the Rock n Roll Empire at FURY. Your thoughts going in?

O'Reilly: Our thoughts are that we never really lost these belts fairly. So the Empire have no claim. So with these suspended high in the air it will be the righteous team that scales the ladder and takes them down.

Fish: And that will be us. We have been THE dominant tag team in the UWF for a long time. At FURY we write the next chapter.

Caruso: What about Sunshine & Big Cass?

Fish: Did you see what we did to Cass at he last RWA show? It will be even worse if he dares stick his nose in that match.

O'Reilly: They can try all their dirty tricks but it wont help them. Get ready Sunshine... you're Empire is about to fall!

Caruso: Thank you guys, We all can't wait to see that.

Saxton: Well at FURY we have an interesting XWA title match of sorts. Its a tag match but if Tanahashi is pinned or submitted whoever scores the fall becomes the champion. Right now we will see one of those two potential winners, Shinuske Nakamura face off against Tanahashi's partner for that match, Tommy Dreamer.

Sytch: I have never heard of a title match like that one and its one that really puts the champion at a disadvantage. He has to put a lot of faith in his partner.

Saxton: Well if I had to have one man as MY partner here in XWA it would be Tommy Dreamer.

Sytch: I always knew you wanted to be his partner.

Eden: This is our Main Event! One fall with TV time remaining...

Shinsuke Nakamura w/Gedo & Tomohiro Ishii
Japan

vs

Tommy Dreamer w/Hiroshi Tanahashi
Yonkers, NY

(Despite all the men outside the ring there was no outside interference for most of the way. Dreamer battled Nakamura tooth and nail. Out striking the renown striker. But Nakamura changed momentum by taking things to the mat as he worked the arm of Dreamer. Despite being in some difficult situations Tommy gutted through it and started fighting back. He was able tosend Shinsuke into the buckle so hard he flipped over. Then Tommy follows with a corner basement dropkick.

He signals for a DDT but Nakamura fights out and hits an Inverted Suplex. He goes for the Boma Ye but Tommy lays him out with a clothesline. He covers for two. Tommy goes for a Piledriver but Naka rises and backdrops him. But Dreamer holds on and sunset flips Naka! 1.. 2.. NO! As Tommy rises he is met with a running Boma Ye. He covers... 2 count again! Nakamura backs up and then charges for another but Dreamer evades it. He lands a kick... DDT! Tommy covers 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!  He gets him on his shoulders for the Death Valley Driver! Gedo jumps on the apron. But Tanahashi pulls him down. Ishii goes over and they start fighting. Meanwhile Nakamura is able to hit a few elbows to slip out and nail a one knee Backstabber. He waits then charges... Boma Ye! He covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Shinuske Nakamura

XWA 59 1b4cc649a824cc073bec3ba09e6e6c48

Saxton: CHAOS get another victory.

Sytch: If we see this happen to Tanahashi at FURY we will have a new champion. And I'm betting we will!

Saxton: I have to say I am a bit worried for Tanahashi's title reign. CHAOS and Gedo can once again rule the roost here in XWA.

Sytch: Well let's not get crazy. Chris Candido rules XWA.

Saxton: Oh wait... is it time already! (Thank goodness) Remember get your tickets for FURY or watch it on XWA.com. For Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton. Good night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 59
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: