FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 58

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 58 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 58   XWA 58 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:49 am

XWA 58 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 58 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 58 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The new theme song for XWA TV 24K Magic by Bruno Mars plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 58 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 58 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to Xtreme Wrestling Association. I'm Byron Saxton alongside the incomparable Tammy Sytch. We are headed towards our next big show, FURY. But also the Road to Wrestlemania has begun, Tammy.

Sytch: You're damn right it has and announced earlier this week the UWF is about to become great again, my Bae, Chris Candido will headline Wrestlemania and become the World Junior Heavyweight Champion.

Saxton: Well... He's not headlining. THAT would be Kevin Steen and PCW's Nick Bockwinkel. But yes, Chris will face the Junior Heavyweight Champion, currently, Finn Balor for that title.

Sytch: It doesn't matter who the champion is, it WILL BE Chris after Wrestlemania.

Saxton: Well on tonight's show we will talk a bit about FURY and in our Main Event, "Magnum" Adam Cole will face Michael Elgin. But right now we will see the return of the former World Tag Team Champions, reDRagon.

Sytch: The Belt thieves should be their new name...

XWA 58 Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640

Eden: This is our opening bout!

The American Males (Buff Bagwell & Scotty Riggs)
US of A

vs

reDRagon
Former World Tag Team Champions
Albany, NY & Canada

(reDRagon come to the ring still carrying the World Tag Team belts they stole from the Rock n Roll Empire. They leave them in their corner in case Sunshine or her stable try to retake them. The American Males wrestle a fair match but are just outclassed by the former champs who hit a few of their signature spots the end after hitting Riggs with Chasing the Dragon.)

Winners: reDRagon

XWA 58 220px-ReDRagon_2015

(Afterwards Bobby Fish grabs a mic.)

Fish: So we have a bunch of voicemails from UWF president Paul Boesch saying we have to return these belts.

O'Reilly: Our belts...

Fish: Well Paul... When the Empire stole them from us I didn't see you getting them back for us. But we're not the same type of scum that the Empire are. So here is what we'll do...

O'Reilly: At FURY we will suspend these belts from the rafters. Then we invite Ricky and Robert to come on down. Whoever can climb up a ladder and grab them... keeps them.

Fish: So what do you say Sunshine? Let's have ourselves a good old fashioned Ladder Match!

Saxton: WHOA! A challenge has been made!

Sytch: Why should the Champions have to agree to this? They are the champions. These two are just thieves.

Saxton: I think if they want to see those belts again they better accept.

Sytch: That pretty much exactly sounded like a ransom demand...

XWA 58 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Charly Caruso with Trinity & Gedo.)

XWA 58 12081282_902595416495095_1136498344_n

Caruso: Gedo, your team has been named the challengers for the World Tag Team Championship at Wrestlemania. This has to make you happy.

Gedo: Happy??? It doesn't make me happy. We should have already been champions. But FLOW never face us one on one. Always others involved. The one time we get fair fight we take Wahines Championship.

Caruso: Fair fight? Their are 4 of you and you always get involved. You're really no different than them. Now the Canadian Ninjas...

Gedo: Do not speak that name to us! They are nothing! They are not even Ninja!

Caruso: Let's switch gears. Kana as of late has had issues with the World Women's Champion, Awesome Kong. But she seems more interested in Melissa Anderson. And Raisha Said.

Gedo: Kong is a fool. She worries about everyone else. Bull Nakano, Melissa Anderson, Raisha Said. But she doesn't realize the real threat is here with Kana. After she is finished with everyone else she will let her guard down and then we will strike.

Caruso: It seems CHAOS is really on a roll. Good Luck with trying to add to those World titles though. It seems no one gives your team a chance.

Gedo: Which is exactly how we wish it to be.

Saxton: Right now in the ring are two young women looking to work their way up the ladder here in XWA.

Sytch: More like the pole, if you get my meaning.  

Saxton: That's a bit uncalled for, isn't it?

Sytch: Oh please... I know how much you pay for "special dances".

Aksana
Lithuania

vs

Sojourner Bolt
Minneapolis, Minnesota

(The two start out a clean match with neither really getting a sustained advantage. Then running into the ring is Raisha Said. She hits a Running kick to Bolt. Then grabs Aksana and gives her a Fisherman Buster. She then steps over Bolt. She makes a motion like shes outlining a belt around her waist. Then gives Bolt the Curb Stomp. Raisha looks at the crowd in a menacing manner.)  

Winner: No Contest

XWA 58 10

Saxton: What the hell was this about?!

Sytch: You see!!! We need a wall!!!!

Saxton: Jeez... not again... What is Raisha Said still showing up here in XWA?

Sytch: It's obvious... She's calling out Awesome Kong. And Kong knows who it is. We all do!

Saxton: No... we don't know. Its just rumors!

Sytch: Like the rumor you're still a virgin? That's true too.

Saxton: We know there's no rumor like that about you...

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 58 4+olivia-munn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. Our next big show will be FURY. Coming to you from The Pond Ice Arena in Newark, DE. The Main Event is a Tag Team Match as Hiroshi Tanahashi & Tommy Dreamer face the CHAOS team of Shinsuke Nakamura and Tomohiro Ishii. and should Tanahashi be pinned or submitted in this match he loses the XWA Championship. Here are other matches we know of so far.

Rock n Roll Empire vs reDRagon -Ladder Match for the World Tag Team Championships
Awesome Kong vs Melissa Anderson - World Womens Championship
Tongan Mob Bosses vs The Young Bucks & OMEGA
Trinity vs Deadly Curves - PCW Wahines Tag Team Championship

More matches to be announced but lets hear from the XWA Champion, Hiroshi Tanahashi.

XWA 58 Hiroshi-Tanahashi-WWE

Tanahashi: Since I win this title Gedo has been obsessed with getting it back. Now at FURY I defend my belt against 2 member of CHAOS. But I am not alone. I have good friend Tommy Dreamer by my side. I worked very hard to get where I am now and I will show everyone in wrestling world that Tanahashi will continue to be the ACE of XWA.

Munn: In other news, "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka has asked GM Dixie Carter to work out a deal to get Cody Rhodes in a match with him for FURY. Once we hear more about this we will let you know. That's all for this time. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good night.

(After the break we see a long black limousine pull up into the garage at the XWA Arena. Charly Caruso is waiting outside trying to get a word with whoever this is. Then out steps...)

XWA 58 9d9acdb402094af

Caruso: John Morrison! John... Charly Caruso, I have to ask, are you here to compete in XWA?

(Morrison tips down his shades and gives Charly a long stare up & down.)

Morrison: Honey... I'm John Morrison... I never have to compete... for anything.

(John winks at her then walks off leaving Charly a bit speechless.)

Saxton: We have in the ring 2 members of CHAOS

Sytch: These guys have a chance to become XWA Champion at FURY.

Saxton: I'm not a big fan of this stipulation. Somehow I think that sneaky Gedo had something to do with this.

Sytch: Funny you calling someone sneaky.

Saxton: How am I sneaky?

Sytch: I always see you coming out of that broom closet in the back.

Saxton: That's my dressing room!

BMX
Next Generation

vs

Shinsuke Nakamura & Tomohiro Ishii w/Gedo
Japan

(BMX have a lot of bravado but that ends quickly. The CHAOS team dominate with powerful and stiff strikes. Ishii hits a Powerslam on Blake. Tags in Shinsuke who hits the Boma Ye. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Shinsuke Nakamura & Tomohiro Ishii

XWA 58 1920c6c92f8b1f98fb4887946ea1b66e

Sytch: I think we are going to see a new XWA Champion at Fury. These 2 guys look impressive.

Saxton: That they do but Tanahashi & Dreamer are pretty good themselves.

Sytch: pretty good may not be enough...

(Camera switches backstage to Dixie Carter's office. Dixie is there with John Morrison.)

Carter: John thank you for coming in. You see I have a contract done up for you.

(John looks at it barely and tears it up.)

Morrison: I have my own contract drawn up. There are some small changes.

Carter: Small changes? Private Limo for every show? A 20% salary increase? Limited Television appearances?

Morrison: And... a guaranteed title shot within the first 3 months.

Carter: And what's this about a manager? You have a manager? Who is it?

Morison: That will be revealed in time.

Carter: I have a feeling I'm going to regret this. But okay... Welcome to XWA.

Morrison: Cheer up Dixie. You just made this place the big leagues.

(Morrison struts out the office as Dixie just shakes her head.)

(Charly Caruso is in the ring as she introduces the XWA Cruiserweight Champion, Chris Candido.)

XWA 58 Hqdefault

(Candido receives loud boos from the crowd.)

Caruso: Chris, this week we learned that you have been named the challenger for the Junior Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania. But you have faced Finn Balor before and came up short. How will this be different?

Candido: Short? Have you looked in the mirror? And speaking of short, let's talk about the Leprechaun running around here as the World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Finn Balor. Last time I faced you you cheated! I know that bodypaint of yours was laced with PEDs plus it was toxic when I came into contact with it! There is no place for that in my country or my UWF. Right now I am proposing a ban on all body or facepaint for Championship matches.

Caruso: That's absurd. How can you say all face paint is dangerous?

Candido: How do we know which ones are good or bad? I say ban them all! Then at Wrestlemania I will have a fair fight and repeal his title reign! And replace it with something better... me.

Caruso: Sometimes I think you can't say anything worse. Then you prove me wrong. We are waiting to hear from Paul Boesch on this subject. My guess is he's taking this claim about as serious as your proposed wall.

Candido: Oh I'm building a wall, Charly. Make sure you're on the right side. Where are you from again?

Caruso: Goodbye Chris...

Sytch: I know she did not just cut my bae off!

Saxton: Calm down there, Tammy.

Sytch: She's lucky I'm a professional, or else I'd go up to her right now.

Saxton: Well you definitely are a "Pro".

Sytch: You're damn right!

Saxton: *snickers*

Saxton: Big Tag Team match coming up here.

Sytch: Well anytime the Bullet Club is here, it's a big deal.

Saxton: More like a big pain.

Sytch: Saxton... It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

Tongan Mob Bosses (Tanga & Fale) w/Tama Tonga
Isle of Tonga

vs

Charm City Squad (Moose & Swann)
Baltimore, MD

(This is a hard hitting battle. CCS begin to take control but a trip up by Tama Tonga turns the tide. Fale hits a big Powerslam on Swann. Tanga Roa is in and gives him a huge Back drop. They wear him down with head and chinlocks. Swann evades a Splash from Fale and makes the tag. Moose comes in he ducks a clothesline from Roa and hits a running boot. Tama Tonga looks to jump on the apron but running out and pulling him down is OMEGA! he referee is distracted with them and doesn't see the Young Bucks come in and Double Superkick Fale. Now Moose hits the ropes and spears Tanga Roa! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Charm City Squad

(CCS jump out the ring and celebrate the win as the Bucks and OMEGA get a laugh out of it. The TMB are not pleased.)

XWA 58 BBGjIz

Sytch: Cheaters! Don't try to sugarcoat it Saxton! You saw that just as I did.

Saxton: I did... and what goes around comes around.

Sytch: I wish you would just "go".

(Backstage we see Carly Caruso.)

XWA 58 14718286_238392993246688_6888107543885774848_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM3ODYyMTA1NzQ5ODMxNjc2OA%3D%3D

Caruso: With me now is the UWF World Television Champion, Kazuchika Okada along with Gedo. We have learned that Wrestlemania you are scheduled to face WCW's RJ Brewer. Your thoughts?

Gedo: Brewer? The exact type of man that is why I started CHAOS in the first place. This man looks down on my people. Why because we are not American? We don't want to be American. America is soft. Its people worry more about Instagram and Youtube rather than doing what is necessary to dominate. We Japanese are strong willed. We are Warrior in anything we do. Okada here is the proof. At Wrestlemania while the World watches. We will show that once again.

Caruso: Those are strong words. But I must remind you. Only RJ Brewer is is confirmed for Wrestlemania. You still have title defenses before then and I have just been notified you have one at Fury. Against former Champion, Shawn Michaels.

Okada: I have beaten Michaels before, no? He wants a rematch, that is fine with me. I will face anyone. No one will stop me from going to Wrestlemania.

Gedo: NO ONE!

Caruso: You said you beat him before. But you had help. Can you do it without CHAOS?

Gedo: For such a small girl, you have a big mouth. I would watch my words around CHAOS.

Caruso: So the Big, bad World Champion is going to attack a woman?

Gedo: Oh of course not. But CHAOS isn't just men is it?

Caruso: OK, we're done here.

(Gedo and Okada walk away)

Caruso: I really don't like him...

Saxton: Last show Michael Elgin had a chance to earn himself a World title shot against Kevin Steen. But Adam Cole ruined that with his surprise return and attack on Steen. Now Elgin has requested and received this match against the leader of Bullet Club.

Sytch: Elgin isn't too smart. He has put himself in the middle of this blood war between Cole and Steen. Not where he wants to be. Not where anyone should want to be.

Saxton: Well Michael Elgin isn't afraid of the spotlight, or Bullet Club.

Sytch: He should be.

Saxton: It's our Main Event! Eve... take it away.

Eden: This is our Main Event! One fall with TV time remaining...

"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

vs

"Magnum" Adam Cole w/Lauren
Former UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Panama City, FL

(Cole and Lauren is joined by Tanga Roa who seems to be there to watch Adam's back. Elgin is anxious to get this started. Cole of course plays the stalling game which just irates Big Mike even more. Finally he can take no more and biels Adam across the ring. Adam slides out the ring but Elgin is right out after him. He slams him right on the floor. Tanga Roa runs over and he is lifted on his shoulders. Then Adam runs and he is scooped up. Then Elgin Does a combo Samoan Drop/Fallaway Slam on both BC member. The crowd loves the power display from Mike.

Elgin returns to the ring to stop the count. Adam is wobbly trying to get back to the ring. Elgin stands on the bottom rope and reaches down and grabs Cole. He then does a deadlift vertical Suplex into the ring. He covers 1.. 2.. No. Elgin is distracted by Lauren who is admonishing referee Paul Turner saying Elgin is cheating. Michael gives her the finger then turns back to Adam who rakes his eyes. Then hits a Jaw Breaker. Elgin is stunned and Adam nails a Corona Kick.

Magnum is in control for a bit now just staying on Mike with wear down holds and strikes. He goes for a Figure Four but is kicked off into the corner. Corner Lariat by Elgin connects. Then a Buckle Bomb from Big Mike. The crowd is up as Elgin looks for the Elgin Revolution Bomb but Tanga gets on the apron. Elgin blasts him with an elbow. Then in runs World Heavyweight Champion Kevin Steen! He Superkicks Cole. Elgin comes over but Steen kicks him in the gut and hits a Pop-up Powerbomb. Then he points at Cole and gives him a Throat Slice taunt. He grabs him but in runs Tanga Roa. Steen Choke Slams him as Lauren pulls Cole to safety. He grabs Tanga Roa and gives him a Package Piledriver.

XWA 58 Tumblr_mtwwjuZAKu1qhjbxeo2_250

Steen yells Tanga was the next stop on the drop you on your (Bleepin) Head tour.)

Referee's Decision: No contest

(Dixie comes out on stage with a mic.)

Carter: Okay. This has gone on long enough. I just got on the phone with Paul Boesch. At Fury, Kevin Steen you defend the World Heavyweight Championship... against "Magnum" Adam Cole.... AND "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin!

(Instead of Steen looking upset he seems to ove the idea. Adam though is not as pleased.)

Saxton: I guess we have a new Main Event for FURY! A triple Threat World Heavyweight Title Match!

Sytch: How is this fair? Michael Elgin just lucked himself into a chance to become champion!

Saxton: And I predict he will be the one that walks away with this and winds up in the Main Event at Wrestlemania!

Sytch: That would be a travesty. Almost as bad as having to work with you every show.

Saxton: Be that as it may the match is set. We will delve more into this next week But that's all the time we have tonight. For Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton. Good night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 58
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: