FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 57

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 57 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 57   XWA 57 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:40 am

XWA 57 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 57 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 57 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The new theme song for XWA TV 24K Magic by Bruno Mars plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 57 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 57 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome back to Xtreme Wrestling Association. I'm Byron Saxton alongside the one and only Tammy Sytch. Tammy while still in the afterglow of our spectacular Season Premiere we head to CAPITAL OFFENSE. And there is a lot happening there.

Sytch: There's a lot happening all over. Lets not forget what transpired last show. Kazuchika Okada became the World Television Champion. And he defends that title tonight against his old rival, OMEGA.

Saxton: That is amazing. What a huge match! Plus Awesome Kong will be here to answer the challenge of Amber Gallows. And that's not even our Main Event. That will pit the World Heavyweight Champion, Kevin Steen in a Non-Title match with Michael Elgin.

Sytch: If Elgin can win that match he gets a shot at the title. Talk about big stakes at hand!

Saxton: We have all of that plus the final rundown for CAPITAL OFFENSE. Now let's send it to Eden for our first match.

XWA 57 1N4B1Fl

Eden: This is our opening bout!

Killer Bees
Florida & Minnesota

vs

Young Kings
Sunshine State

(Bees try their best but are just fodder for this young, exciting team. Darren and Kenny totally dominate and end it with Crown Royal on Blair. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Young Kings

XWA 57 Kevin-kross-darren-young-375x413-1431260289

Saxton: Nice to see The Young Kings back to their winning ways.

Sytch: I guess. Bees haven't been good in a long time but a win is a win.

Saxton: I guess that's the equilavent of praise from Tammy.

Sytch: More than I'd ever give you...

XWA 57 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Charly Caruso with the Canadian Ninjas.)

XWA 57 CanadianNinjas-1

Caruso: Ladies... You made your triumphant return at XTREME WARFARE. Now in about 10 days you get a chance to win the PCW Wahines Tag titles from Trinity.

Portia: Ummm I know I was out for a little bit... but... Who... in the frozen Hell... are you?

Caruso: Well I'm Charly. Nice to meet you. Now back to what I was as...

Portia: Did she say... Charlie?

Nicole: She did. She said Charlie.

Portia: Wow! You look like a... I mean. You know... I know XWA is very progressive and all. But to hire a Trans...

Caruso: I'm a girl... Not a... you know...

(Everyone turs to the camera and says "Not that there is anything wrong with that.")

Nicole: Well... Charlie... Back to your question... Was it a question? Yeah we are back and we are ready to take those Wahines Titles but What we reallly want?

Portia: Is those UWF World Tag Team Championships. Those FLOW girls have weaseled their way past everyone for close to a year. Enough. We want you. With out Trinity involved. Without the rest of FLOW involved. Without the Ex FLOW members around. Just you two and us.

Caruso: How do you propose to do that?

Nicole: Sorry Charlie... Only good fish get to be Starkist.

Portia: Good one, Nikki. We are not going to give them our strategy on the air silly. But girls trust us we have one. We're frickin Ninjas. We always have a plan.

Caruso: OK that was weird... What the heck is Starkist?

Saxton: Right now Is our World Television Title Match.

Sytch: OMEGA was scheduled for this match before Okada won the TV Title.  

Saxton: You have to give props to UWF officials for making this for the belt.

Sytch: Just what the UWF championship committee wants... "Props" from you...

OMEGA
Former XWA Champion
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

vs

Kazuchika Okada w/Gedo
UWF World Television Champion
Japan

(OMEGA comes out with abandon. Almost as if he cares nothing about the title, only to beat the crap out of Okada. He whips the champ into the corner and hits Tony Jaa. He puts Okada o the top rope and hits a Superplex. He goes for the One-Winged Angel but Okada fights free and hits a German Suplex.

Now Okada goes on offense a bit. Hitting Heavy Rain and applying his submission hold Deep In Debt. Okada looks for a dropkick but misses. OMEGA hits Dragon Rush. But before he can follow up Gedo has pulled the champ to the floor. OMEGA looks for a Pescado out on him but Gedo shoves him out the way and takes the move himself. OMEGA rises but is hit with a dropkick on the floor. Okada is back in OMEGA gets in at about 15. Okada goes for the Over the Knee Reverse Neckbreaker but OMEGA fights it and gets a School boy for 2. He rises and nails a Running Strike that sens Okada to apron. He tries to suplex him back in but Okada blocks it. He tries to then suplex the challenger to the floor but OMEGA lands on the apron too. They start trading elbows. OMEGA rocks Okada and looks for a Powerbomb on the floor but Okada counters and DDTs OMEGA on the apron!

He shoves OMEGA into the ring. He hits the Flying Elbow. Pulls him up... Rainmaker! 1.. 2.. 3!)  

Winner: Kazuchika Okada

XWA 57 Kazuchika-okada-april-8-2012-pro-wrestling-new-japan-pro-wrestling-cmkbcn

Saxton: OMEGA is being checked out. I hope his neck is okay.

Sytch: He took some big blows to it that whole match. Okada really has stepped it up since becoming World TV Champ.

Saxton: Well the list of guys gunning for him is a mile long. Including the former Champ, Shawn Michaels. Tammy why is he called the Heartbreak Kid?

Sytch: Why are you asking me for? What did you here???

Saxton: we'll be back.

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 57 Article-2180727-144800EE000005DC-686_468x545

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. We are moving towards our annual Washington DC show CAPITAL OFFENSE. The card as of now is.

Tomohiro Ishii vs Chase Owens
Jimmy Snuka, Tommy Dreamer & Ricky Steamboat vs The Future
Kyle O'Reilly vs Bad Luck Fale
Deadly Curves vs Canadian Ninjas vs Trinity - PCW Wahines Tag Team Championship
Tama Tonga & Tanga Roa vs Young Bucks
Chris Candido vs ACH - XWA Cruiserweight Championship
Lacey vs Melissa Anderson vs Amber Gallows
Gallows & Anderson vs Charm City Squad - XWA Tag Team Championship
Main Event: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Shinsuke Nakamura - XWA Championship

Now lets hear from Kyle O'Reilly.

XWA 57 Fill

O'Reilly: Well my partner needed a little time off to heal up some. But I figured I want to stay sharp. So I am going to take on the baddest man on the block. Bad Luck Fale. Dude you're big, you're nasty. We have had our share of battles in the past. But that was Tag Team. At CAPITAL OFFENSE its 1 on 1 and I'll show you who is really bad.

Munn: In other news, Cody Rhodes is not signed to XWA. He is still contracted to NWA. What is his connection to the Bullet Club at this time is still unclear. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good night.

(After the break we see Charly Caruso running up to the World Women's Champion, Awesome Kong.)

Caruso: Awesome Kong, ttonight you are here to answer the challenge of Amber Gallows. But you also recently had your issues with Kana of Trinity as well as Melissa Anderson. Is the pressure of being Champion becoming too much?

(Kong just stares with a look of confusion at the demure Charly then she starts to growl as we see Trinity has surrounded her.)

Gedo: Awesome Kong. You do us the favor coming here. Now we can do this here instead of Hawaii.

(Kana stares at Kong and makes a slow throat slash gesture. Then out runs Melissa Anderson with a lead pipe. She squares off with Trinity who are contemplating rushing her.)

Gedo: This had nothing to do with you Anderson. Remember... When you cross me you may just bring about CHAOS. Come my Trinity.

(They leave. Then Melissa turns to Kong.)

Melissa: Let's get this straight. We're not friends. I just don't like Gedo and his group. But you and I aren't done. At XTREME WARFARE I took you farther than anyone has. The next time... I take you down and become the World Champion. See you soon.

Saxton: We have in the ring the man who will challenge Tanahashi for the XWA Championship at CAPITAL OFFENSE, CHAOS member Shinsuke Nakamura.

Sytch: This guy is a real fighter. He can beat you so many ways.

Saxton: He is well versed in Submission Wrestling as well as grappling and striking, but he likes to put guys away with his Boma Ye. It's a shame he felt the need to join Gedo and his group.

Sytch: It's a shame you feel the need to to wear that dumb looking mask while announcing.

Saxton: I'm not wearing a... Damn it...

David Otunga
Chicago, IL

vs

Shinsuke Nakamura w/Gedo
Japan

(Otunga is able to get a few blows in and even a Powerslam but Nakamura takes him down & works him over a bit. Then starts laying in some strikes. He hits an Inverted Suplex. Then ends it with the Boma Ye.)

Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

XWA 57 Ea0b220ff247be162c9115a87b39ecb51b32b4f5_hq

Sytch: I hope Tanahashi was watching that. Nakamura just plowed through Harvard boy.

Saxton: Harvard Boy? So now he gets ridiculed for being educated?

Sytch: No, he gets ridiculed because he stinks at his job. Sorta like you.

(Camera switches backstage to Dixie Carter's office. Dixie is on the phone.)

Carter: I am really sorry you couldn't make it here tonight. We have the contract ready for you. I am sending a copy to your lawyers. We hope to see you here next show.... Yes, There will be a limo. OK thanks.

(She hangs up as in storms Chris Candido)

Candido: So after I take care of this Bozo who doesn't have a real name. I mean really... ACH? is his last name OOO? Well anyway as I said after I want you to get me another shot at that damned leprechaun, Balor. And I want that body paint tested for PEDs! I don't trust the Irish.

Carter: Didn't you quit?

Candido: Yeah, Well I talked to Tammy on the phone. She convinced me to come back. I'm just going to wrestle my matches. I don't care what you do here anymore.

Carter: I really don't have time for this. I will talk to Boesch and get a match set up for you with Balor. But you better worry about CAPITAL OFFENSE. ACH may only have three letters as his name but he's got a ton of fire and he wants that title bad.

Candido: Well I want to make the UWF great again. But I always get what I want. I just grab it by the...

Carter: STOP!  Please leave.

Candido: Remember... PEDs in that paint!

(Candido storms out the office as Dixie holds her head in her hands.)

Carter: Why me???

(Charly Caruso is in the ring as she introduces Tommy Dreamer.)

XWA 57 Tommy-dreamer-13

(Tommy comes out to rousing ovation as we get some chants of his name.)

Caruso: Tommy... Last show you came out with a major victory in your cage match with Raven. What is next for Tommy Dreamer?

Dreamy: Well Charly, first is at CAPITAL OFFENSE, Ricky Steamboat, Jimmy Snuka and myself were supposed to face The Future. But unfortunately I have just been told Jimmy will have to sit out that match after the attack by Cody Rhodes. So in his place I have brought in the son of the Dragon, Richie Steamboat. And the 3 of us are put the exclamation point on this thing by whipping the asses of the Future.

Caruso: That has been a long time coming. But I really meant more long term for you.

Dreamer: I knew what you meant. Look I have a desire to become XWA Champion. That has not changed. But Tanahashi is a friend. So for now at least I think I might look to aid him in his problems with this new crew CHAOS. I see they brought in a new member and turned that into the World Television Championship. I am tired of seeing guys take short cuts in this business. No one wants to do things the right way. Even if its the hard way. Well no one knows more about doing things the hard way than me. So Gedo and his cronies better prepare themselves.

Caruso: Normally I would say calling out a group like that is suicide. Well yeah... I still would say that. But you have proven many wrong before. Good luck at CAPITAL OFFENSE. Back to Tammy and Byron.

Sytch: Why is she kissing up to me?

Saxton: Can't you ever be nice?

Sytch: I'm always nice. But I'm nobody's fool.

Saxton: True. No one would claim you.

Sytch: Wait... What does that mean?

Saxton: Still to come, our Main Event but next Awesome Kong defends the World Women's Championship!

Sytch: I just got it.... jerk.

Saxton: Amber Gallows issued this challenge. You're a Bullet Club fan. Was this smart?

Sytch: Well if I know Amber, she has a plan. So sure it's smart. Then again challenging Kong is not the safest thing you can do for your health.

Saxton: So it's not smart?

Sytch: It is but it isn't! Why do you keep asking me about smart things?

Saxton: I wonder that myself.

Eden: This is for the UWF World Women's Championship...

"Bullet Babe" Amber Galows w/Doc Gallows
Greenville, NC

vs

Awesome Kong
3 Times World Womens Champion
Tokyo, Japan

(Before the bell starts Doc Gallows gets in Kong's face sizing her up. Kong is not intimidated but Doc is barking at her which is pissing her off. She shoves Doc who shoves back. The referee gets Doc out the ring but Kong is still seething. He continues to talk at her even after the bell rings. She turns and kicks at his head through the ropes. Amber quickly climbs the ropes. When Kong turns around she is met with a Blockbuster! She covers! 1.. 2.. NO!

Amber thought she had her. She quickly hits the ropes and nails a senton. Then goes to the 2nd rope and hits another Senton. She covers again... 2 count again. She waits then as Kong rises she takes her back down with a running clothesline. She goes for a Bodyslam but Kong smashes her to the back then Biel tosses her across the ring. Doc gets on the apron and Kong flattens him with a Spinning Backfist. She now verbally gives it to him. But Amber hits a running knee to her back then School Girls her 1.. 2.. NOOO!!!! She goes up again. This time for a Flying Sledgehammer. But Kong catches her by the Neck... Choke Slam! She pulls her up... Impant Buster connects! 1.. 2.. No! Amber kicks out. They trade elbow shots a bit. Kong looks for another Spinning Fist but its blocked by Gallows and she delivers a Back Suplex!. She goes up again. But Kong gets to her and Slams her off the top rope. Giant Legdrop to Amber's Head. She now pulls her up... Awesome Bomb! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Awesome Kong

(Kong takes her title and walks up the ramp. She turns to look back at the ring. Then we see a figure sneaking up behind her.)

XWA 57 475full

(It's Raisha Said!!!!! The former Manager of Kong???? She blasts Kong from behind with a Kendo Stick! Kong is down as Said continues to beat her unmercifully with the Kendo Stick. The Stick is starting to come apart from so many blows to a laid out Kong. Finally Security comes out and Raisha runs away. Medical staff has come out to help Kong but once she has her wits about her she shoves them away and storms to the back under her own power.)

Sytch: Was that?

Saxton: Raisha Said? Yes it was! She was once the Manager of Kong back in the early days of the UWF.

Sytch: Yeah but I always heard a rumor that Said was really....

Saxton: Well it may not be best to speculate on rumors here. But When we return, The World Heavyweight Champion is here. Stay with us!

(Backstage we see Carly Caruso.)

XWA 57 14718286_238392993246688_6888107543885774848_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM3ODYyMTA1NzQ5ODMxNjc2OA%3D%3D

Caruso: I am here with the Tongan Mob Bosses. Guys you are in 2 separate matches at CAPITAL OFFENSE. Tama and Tanga you face the red hot Young Bucks.

Tama: Red hot?? Last time they got in the ring with us they lost. When you talk about whose hot in the XWA its Bullet Club and when you talk Bullet Club you better talk about the Mob Bosses.

Caruso: I will keep that in mind. Fale you face one half of the former World Tag Team Champons, Kyle O'Reilly. Your thoughts?

(Fale just stares at her.)

Caruso: Anything at all... Anything that comes to mind. Your favorite color perhaps?

(Fale continues to stare)

Caruso: Right.. Anything? Your favorite animal to torture?

Tanga: Our cousin don't like to (Bleeping) talk much. He just kicks major ass!

Caruso: And apparently you don't know what you can say on Television. This has gone downhill quickly. Thank you Tama and Tanga and you Tall, dark and creepy. Good luck with that One man Broadway show.

(Fale looks at her again. Then softly says. "Heh... funny.")

Caruso: If that doesn't win me a Pulitzer what will?

Saxton: Tammy on our last show Michael Elgin made a surprise return to XWA and immediately made noise when he challenged his old rival Kevin Steen.

Sytch: Well I guess if you want to return in a big way that's how you do it. But now he has to actually face one of the most Dangerous, unstable World Champions we have ever had.

Saxton: He definitely is Dangerous but unstable may be understating things. In my journalistic opinion of course.

Sytch: Well calling you a journalist is definitely "overstating" things.

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is a Non-Title Match. However should Michael Elgin win He will receive a Match for the title in the future.

Michael Elgin
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

vs

Kevin Steen w/Paul Heyman
UWF World Heavyweight Champion
Marieville, Quebec, Canada

(This is a hard hitting match from the bell. Steen can wrestle but often chooses not to. This is one of those times. Elgin gave him all he could handle last time they faced off. And this is no different. Steen Tries to Suplex Big Mike but he blocks it and gives the champ a hanging Suplex. The fans start to count as they get to 20 Elgin drops Kevin to the mat. Elbow Drop from Elgin. He covers for 2.

Elgin tries for a Buckle Bomb but Steen backdrops him then hits a Rolling Kick to Elgin's head. He is down in the corner and he nails a Cannonball. He pulls him towards the center and nails a Senton. He covers 1.. 2.. No! The battle spills to the floor a bit and Elgin lams Kevin on the floor. As Kevin tries to return Mike stands on the bottom rope, reaches down and grabs Steen and Deadlift Suplexes him back into the ring. Another cover for 2.

Jawbreaker by Steen. Then an Exploder Suplex into the Turnbuckle. Sidewinder Suplex follows. Then Steen locks on a Sharpshooter. Elgin is in dire straits but he pulls himself to the ropes. Steen looks for a Pop-up Powerbomb but Elgin counters and gives Steen a Buckle Bomb! He signals for the Elgin Bomb but when he goes towards the Champ he is met with a desperation Superkick! Both men are down. The ref is counting Both men slowly rise Then from out of nowhere runs in...

XWA 57 Adam_cole_render_by_thevillainsplx-d9zv8fd

Adam Cole Bay Bay!!! He shoves Elgin out the way and lays out Steen with a Superkick!. Then he pulls him up... Colelateral!! He puts Steen in the Florida Key hold and connects. Lauren who is on the outside slaps the mat 3 times!. The ref is calling for the bell.)

Winner by DQ: Kevin Steen

XWA 57 Latest?cb=20080505170156

(Cole grabs a microphone.)

Cole: You thought you were through with me? Through with Bullet Club? Steen you're not just wrong... you're dead wrong!

(Out comes Gallows, Anderson and the Tongan Mob Bosses and all start to stomp away at Steen. Elgin tries to get involved but he is taken out too. When the smoke clears Bullet Club stands strong.)

Saxton: What have we just seen? Bullet Club has officially declared war on Kevin Steen.

Sytch: You knew this was coming. It was only a matter of time. You don't try to injure Adam Cole and not get payback.

Saxton: The worst part is by no fault of his own, Michael Elgin wont get his title shot.

Sytch: Well he got another kind of shot... Shot Down by the Bullet Club.

Saxton: You are way too happy about this. Folks don't you dare miss CAPITAL OFFENSE and don't forget to be back here with us next time. For Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton. Good night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 57
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: