FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 55

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 55 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 55   XWA 55 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:35 am

XWA 55 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 55 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 55 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 55 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 55 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and Welcome back to XWA TV! I am Byron Saxton, here alongside Tammy Sytch. Tammy its our Season Finale as we are headed to XTREME WARFARE.

Sytch: It's XWA's biggest night and we now have our Main Event.

Saxton: That we do as Hiroshi Tanahashi repeats as X1 Climax Champion and now gets the rematch 1 year in the making. Tanahashi challenges Kazuchika Okada for the XWA Championship, after winning a thrilling 3 Way Dance at the X1 Finals.

Sytch: It was an incredible match even though "Magnum" Adam Cole didn't win. But now tonight we will learn what the final line-up for the show will be.

Saxton: So much happened on that Facebook Face-Off show. Including Raven basically costing Tommy Dreamer the match. And now Tommy has requested and received a one on one match with Raven at XTREME WARFARE.

Sytch: Well that should be good. But what you haven't talked about is what my Bae did on the recent Next Generation show!

Saxton: Oh I knew you would bring that up. Chris Candido the Cruiserweight Champiuon will be here later and we can address that then. In our Main Event tonight the World Tag Team Champions, reDRagon defend against the Briscoes. But before we get started you hear that music. It means The Bullet Club are here...

(Out come the entire Bullet Club. Led of course by Adam Cole & Lauren. Lauren grabs the mic and says she is laying it down for the Club tonight.)

Lauren: XTREME WARFARE is a big thing around here. You know what's even bigger? US! So without the Bullet Club there is no XTREME WARFARE. Which is why I'm about to tell you idiots what to expect. First we have the 3 baddest Islanders in this sport. The Tongan Mob Bosses. Three men who are inching up those rankings and will soon bring the World 6-Man titles back to Bullet Club. But first they are going to put away 3 of Baltimore's favorites. The Charm City Squad and Apollo Crews. We are sick of hearing about these guys. How many titles have they won? Well they wont win one at the show but they will be inducted into the Bullet Club Hall of Shame as another team who lost to us and then were never seen again.

Then we have Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. Dem Boys tried as hard as they could to duck us. But the match is set. Now we regain the XWA Tag Team Championship and this time we just wont win. But we will put an end to these Rednecks once and for all. And should they win the World Titles tonight? We will take those too.

Now "The Sniper" Corey Graves. It was supposed to be him vs the mumbling idiot but I think his knee isn't up for the job. So we needed a ...

(Just then out walks Jimmy Snuka with his knee taped heavily and walking with a limp.)

Snuka: Bruddah, I just talked to Dixie Carter. I had to sign some paper for her but she finally agreed to let me face you Graves. You see the Superfly doesn't like the way you attacked a woman and they way you attacked me. So I will face you at XTREME WARFARE on one condition.

Graves: You can barely walk! When I'm done with you you will never "Fly" again. What's your condition?

Snuka: Simple bruddah. The loser leaves XWA once and for all.

(Crowd pops. Graves and the Bullet Club don't like that at first but then tell Graves he is a one-legged fighter. Graves nods with a smile.)

Graves: I didn't think this was possible but you're dumber than you look. You're on!

(Crowd pops again.)

Lauren: Well that settles that. I guess we will be going.... Oh wait... did I forget something?

(She smiles and hands the microphone to "Magnum" Adam Cole.)

Cole: So... Dixie Carter screwed me over at the X1 Finals. I beat Tommy Dreamer I should be the winner. But she decides to make it an Elimination match. With no prior warning. Its just the backdoor political crap the Bullet Club have dealt with for years. So now what? What do I do? .... Hmmm I just thought of something. I have no match and as I look at the card you know who else doesn't have a match??? Kevin..... Steen.... So hear this. I want my rematch for the World Heavyweight Title. And I want it at XTREME WARFARE! Because what I am going to do to you... is without a doubt... EXTREME!

XWA 55 668c739ce33052aa9267f49555b69b7f

XWA 55 147502539239498451

(When we return there is a clip shown of Candido's attack on the UWF Junior Heavyweight Champion at Next Generation.)

XWA 55 9n-03hCy

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is for the XWA Cruiserweight Championship! Representing Japan... Funaki!

Funaki
Japan

vs

Chris Candido
XWA Cruiserweight Champion
Fort Lee, NJ, America

(Candido is even more arrogant as usual. He runs through the former HLW interviewer and sets him up and delivers the Blonde Bombshell. He gets the easy 3 count.)

Winner: Chris Candido

XWA 55 Chriscandido

(After the match. Candido pulls out a little American Flag stand and places it on Funaki's chest. Asks for a mic. As he is about to speak a figure slips in behind him... It's Finn Balor! He tears into Chris. Sending him into the corner with a Shotgun Dropkick. He then gives him an Iconoclast. Then signals to the crowd before delivering Bloody Sunday. The crowd is loving it! Finn grabs a mic.)

Balor: Hey mate? You wanted my attention didya? Well you bloody got it. XTREME WARFARE you get your chance to be famous. Courtesy of the Demon!

XWA 55 Finn-3-752x501

Saxton: Candido just got some comeuppance!

Sytch: Oh shut up Saxton! This is EXACTLY what we have been complaining about. People just illegally entering the XWA arena!

Saxton: Well didn't he show up at Next Generation?

Sytch: That's different. Candido is an American we can go wherever we want!

Saxton: That's totally illogical. No one would ever accuse you of being Spock.

Sytch: And no one would ever accuse you of being a man...

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with Kevin Steen and Paul Heyman.)

XWA 55 WWE

Cameron: We just heard at the top of the show that "Magnum" Adam Cole has demanded his rematch with Kevin Steen at XTREME WARFARE. Your response?

Heyman: Demanded? No one "demands" anything from the World Heavyweight Champion, Cameron. You see its we who call the shots. But Kevin has had enough of Adam Cole's whining. He lost. And now he cries about getting another shot. Why? When you lose again what will you say? Its bad enough that looking at the recent ratings there are some who buy into your bellyaching. So lets end 2016 with the end of the Bullet Club. Kevin (Bleepin) Steen is going to drop you on your head. Break your neck and effectively shut down your little Chess Club. We will be doing everyone a favor. And then we don't have to hear anymore of your tired spiel.

Cameron: Sooo... you accept?

Heyman: Nothing gets by that steel trap of yours does it? Yes Cameron... The World Heavyweight Champion does indeed accept.

Cameron: There ou have it. Another major match signed for XTREME WARFARE. This will be one insane card.

Saxton: This show has been wild already. Up next is some ladies action as Lacey & Nicole Matthews takes on Mio & Io Shirai of Trinity.

Sytch: Trinity failed to wrest the the World Tag titles from FLOW at Glory. But they still have a few enemies here in XWA..

Saxton: With good reason. The list of competitors they have put on the shelf grows larger all the time with one Portia Perez being the latest.

Sytch: That's not all. Now they are part of Gedo's CHAOS. This just makes them stronger than ever.

Lacey & Nicole Matthews
Minnesota & Canada

vs

Trinity (Mio & Io) w/Gedo & Kana
Former Shimmer Tag Team Champions
Japan

(Wild tag match that sees Nicole really on fire. Lacey also has some big time offense but a distraction by Kana allows Mio to roll up Nicole with a handful of tights for the win.)

Winners: Trinity

XWA 55 Kain7t

(After the match Lacey is held down in the corner by Gedo as Trinity set up for their big move which has put so many out. Kana has her in the standing Surfboard when all of a sudden from the top of the ramp appears...

XWA 55 11875380_892920660789829_494588182_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTA3MTc5MzU2NTc0MzM5MTI3NA%3D%3D

PORTIA PEREZ!!!!

She runs down and starts clotheslining every member of Trinity. Gedo gets distracted and Lacey gives him a Bulldog. Trinity high tail it out of there as the crowd chants "Welcome Back" to Perez. Then Portia grabs a mic and tells Gedo that the three of them will see Trinity at XTREME WARFARE.)

Saxton: Portia Perez is back and Trinity is in trouble.

Sytch: Are they though? I mean Trinity took Perez out once before they almost took out Matthews just now.

Saxton: Maybe so. But the Ninjas are an angry team. They have revenge on their minds.

Sytch: Oh please! Those 2 airheads have nothing on their minds.

Saxton: Well we will see how it turns out. We'll be right back.

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 55 Sexy_christmas_girs_883

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. The X1 Climax is finished and we now are ready for XTREME WARFARE coming December 29 from The Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore. So many matches are on tap but one just signed was a Street fight with Raven to face this man, Tommy Dreamer.

XWA 55 Tommy-Dreamer

Dreamer: So everybody is talking about some guy with a barbed wire Baseball Bat. Well I was doing that years ago. You see Raven I'm a sick bastard. I hide it well for my family but I never been wound very tightly. Go ask Kevin Steen. You come out here spouting your nonsense that only you understand. But I speak a different dialect. I speak in carnage. You see I'm the Innovator of Violence. At XTREME WARFARE I am going to show you a whole lot of new ways to hurt someone. For whatever reason you decided to target me and cost me the X1 Climax. But I will cost you a lot more. I will cost you the ability to eat solid food.

Munn: In other news, XWA Champion, Kazuchika Okada has signed to face UWF World Television Champion Shawn Michaels in a rematch for that title. It will happen at our season Premiere in January. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Happy Holidays.

(After the break we see the Young Kings in the back.)

Young: You were out late last night. We got a big match coming up. Don't party too much.

King: It's all good. You know how I do partner.

Young: Yeah I know... Let's hit the gym later.

King: Again? Man I'm worn out and we got a match coming up.

Young: No Days Off. You know HOW I do.

King: You a machine bro. But I got a hot date tonight. This girl has this thing she does with her...  DAYUM!

Young: Well a bunch of us guys are getting together...

King: Dude! TMI! I don't want to hear about that! (King walks off)

Young: We were just going to see Rogue One... I guess he is a Trekkie.

Saxton: In the ring now is the former XWA Champion, OMEGA.

Sytch: He is not happy with Gedo or CHAOS.

Saxton: With good reason! They cheated their way back to the title.

Sytch: Cheated is a bit strong. They kind of had an open relationship with the belt.

Saxton: Is that what you tell Candido?

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

Juice Robinson
Joilet, IL

vs

OMEGA
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

(Juice has himself a fine showing here but the crowd is very pro OMEGA. Juice does hit a Missile Dropkick for a 2 count. But in the end its a Running Knee smash and the One Winged Angel that end the night for Juice.)

Winner: OMEGA

XWA 55 Kennyomega

(After he cuts a manic promo on CHAOS and especially Shinsuke Nakamura and tells him he will be the Welcoming party for him at XTREME WARFARE. )

Saxton: OMEGA is psyched for his showdown

Sytch: More like Psycho. The guy is not all there.

Saxton: And you're an expert on mental stability?

Sytch: Of course. I need to be very mentally tough to work with you every week.

Saxton: We still have our huge World Tag Title Main Event to come but now it's time for The Young Kings to see some action as they tune-up for hthe rubber match with the Young Bucks.

Sytch: Young Bucks, Young Kings, Sounds like a Pre-school Match. Probably not as exciting.

Saxton: You find Pre-schoolers fighting exciting?

Sytch: I'd find Pre-schoolers kicking your butt hilarious.

Eddie & Primo Colon
Puerto Rico

vs

Young Kings
Kenny King & Darren Young

(Eddie and Primo work very well as a team and have the Kings off their game early but that doesn't laast too long. Soon YK take over and end it with Crown Royal(King Springboard Cutter to opponent on D.Young's Shoulders). 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: The Young Kings

XWA 55 4066_Darren_YoungXWA 55 Kenny_King_CutByJess22Feb2013

Sytch: I will give some credit. That is a nice finishing move.

Saxton: Nice to see you can be objective sometimes.

Sytch: I'm always objective. I object to you being out here every week.

(Camera switches backstage to Dixie Carter's office. Dixie is on the phone.)

Carter: Look honey, I don't care what she says. They started this by stealing the World title belts.... What do you want me to do? I don't have her money!... Look this is something you need to take up with Boesch, not me. I have to go, I'm in the middle of a show!

(In walks Rickey Steamboat & Juice Robinson.)

Steamboat: Pardon the intrusion, Ms Carter. But me and Juice aren't on the XTREME WARFARE card. We want to challenge The Future on that show.

Carter: Just the 2 of you?

Steamboat: That's right. We are willing to take them on in a 3 on 2 match.

Carter: Can't see how hey would refuse those stipulations. Okay you guys are on. But the card is full. So I will put it on the Facebook Pre-Show.

Juice: That's fine with us. We just want to get our hands on Raven's goons once and for all.

Carter: Happy hunting boys.

(They leave as Dixie looks down at her Match sheet in exasperation.)

Carter: 13 matches??!! How am I going to fit this in one show??!!

(Cameron is in the ring and she introduces the X1 Climax Winner, Hiroshi Tanahashi.)

XWA 55 Hiroshi-tanahashi

Cameron: Hiroshi you came from way down to capture your 2nd straight X1 Climax. You now get the rematch many of us have wanted against Okada.

Tanahashi: Hai! I wait for 1 year. To face Okada one more time. I know only way he face me is if I win X1 again.

Cameron: Well you accomplished that goal but what can you do different this time....

(Out walks Gedo, Okada & Nakamura. They enter the ring as Tanahashi lifts the metal case to defend himself.)

Gedo: Relax Tanahashi-san. We are not here for a fight eh? We come to you because we are doing something big. We are CHAOS. We are here to not let people like Ditsy Carta hold back our kind. That is why we come to you now. To join us. Join CHAOS, and start fighting oppression. 

Tanahashi: You want me to join CHAOS? 

(Crowd is yelling no to Tanahashi.)

Gedo: Of course, eh! You are one of us. You and Nakamura-san were once aligned. We need to do that again. Together we will rule the UWF, eh. But for this to happen, you need to turn down the title match, eh. We must be united. 

Tanahashi: United... Japanese Warriors stand together... 

(Tanahashi shakes his head and starts to hand Gedo the case. but stops and instead slaps Gedo right across the face as the crowd pops.)

I would never stand with you or your CHAOS. You have hid from me for one year. Next time I see you Okada I will defeat you in middle of ring and become XWA Champion! 

Gedo: You son of a (bleep). Get him, eh!

(Okada and Nakamura move to both sides and are about to attack when out runs OMEGA. Now its 2 on 2 and Gedo doesn't like those odds and has his men pull back.)

Cameron: It looks like the Main Event is most definitely ON!

Sytch: Tanahashi is a fool.

Saxton: Because he wants to be XWA Champion?

Sytch: He is putting himself above the team.

Saxton: It's not HIS team!

Sytch: He's a fool. You are too.

Saxton: Yeah, anyone who doesn't think like you do is a fool.

Sytch: Now that's the smartest thing you said all year.

Saxton: In action now is The 3 men who will face Bullet Club at XTREME WARFARE

Sytch: These 3 guys... I can't not understand why the fans love them.

Saxton: There are probably a lot of things you don't understand.

Sytch: That's true. Like how you got this job.

Los Conquistadors
Spain

vs

Charm City Squad & Apollo Crews
Baltimore, MD

(The old clad masked men are really just out here for a payday. The boys from Maryland dominate them. Apollo ends it with the Apollo Landing.)

Winners: Charm City Squad & Apollo Crews

XWA 55 220px-Apollo_Crews_WrestleMania_32_Axxess

Sytch: They get a win but The Conquistadors are NOT Bullet Club...

Saxton: No, they're not, but still this popular team did look good tonight.

Sytch: Looks aren't everything...

Saxton: Is that what Candido says to you?

Sytch: I am going to slug you...

(Backstage we see Cameron.)

XWA 55 Dd81d6f63d85eae0672f1d4c0eb3974a

Cameron: I am here with Melissa Anderson. Melissa at XTREME WARFARE you finally get in the ring with the most dominant Champion in all the UWF, Awesome Kong. This is a great opportunity.

Melissa: Of course it is. And while I can't honestly say there aren't butterflies there definitely is no FEAR. Kong is powerful and tough. But so am I. And when we meet she will see just how tough I am. And we will have a new World Champion.

Cameron: Strong words but after watching you for the last year, I got to say I believe you can do it. Good Luck, Melissa.

Melissa: I appreciate the confidence but this wont be about luck. It will be about WILL and whose is greater.

Cameron: Thank you for your time. Back to ringside.

Saxton: World Tag Team titles are on the line. Although the belts aren't technically here.

Sytch: My friend Sunshine has taken ownership of them for her team, the Rock N Roll Empire.

Saxton: You can't just take ownership of something that you didn't win. Regardless the missing belts are up for grabs.

Sytch: The Briscoes defeated reDRagon for the XWA titles. Can they duplicate that?

Saxton: I think that can definitely happen. reDRagon has been maybe the busiest of all World Champions. That schedule has to take a toll.

Sytch: I'm sure the Briscoes are willing to lighten their load.

Eden: This is our Main Event!

The Briscoes
XWA Tag Team Champions
Sandy Fork, DE

vs

reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly)
UWF World Tag Team Champions
Albany, NY & Canada

(As reDRagon enter the ring they are wearing Santa hats and carrying a bag they go to the fans and reveal it's Sunshine's money in there. They begin handing it out to the fans. Saying "Have a Sunshine Christmas!". They continue to walk around handing out money when from nowhere Sunshine snatches the bag and runs. reDRagon give chase up the ramp but are blindsided by Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson!

The Empire is beating down the champs. The Briscoes see this and go out to help but they are Pearl Harbored by Anderson and Gallows!! Now all 4 men from this scheduled Main Event are down and being trashed. Gallows is choking Jay with a cable. The Empire double Dropkick Kyle off the ramp to the floor. Soon security comes out to try to stop this. Eventually they get both teams to stop their attacks. But it looks like they are in need of medical attention. Then before they leave the Rock N Roll Empire toss the belts down on top of the laid out Bobby Fish.

Referee's decision: No Contest

Saxton: What did we just witness? Was this a coordinated attack? Or was Anderson and Gallows just Johnnies on the spot?

Sytch: Who can tell? But I know this. This may well play into the big Tag Title matches at XTREME WARFARE.

Saxton: Speaking of which. Folks there are just a few seats remaining. Call Ticketmaster today to be part of XWA's biggest night. Tammy, It's been a great year. Merry Christmas to you and we will be back for XTREME WARFARE.

Sytch: Thank you, Saxton. And I hope Santa leaves you a decent suit under your tree. Merry Christmas!

XTREME WARFARE
The Future vs Ricky Steamboat & Juice Robinson - Pre Show Match
Trinity vs The Canadian Ninjas & Lacey
Shinsuke Nakamura vs OMEGA
Young Kings vs Young Bucks
Raven vs Tommy Dreamer - Street Fight
Tongan Mob Bosses vs Charm City Squad & Apollo Crews
"The Sniper" Corey Graves vs "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka - Loser Leaves XWA
The Briscoes vs Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows - XWA Tag Team Championship
Finn Balor vs Chris Candido - UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship
Awesome Kong vs Melissa Anderson - UWF World Womens Championship
reDRagon vs Rock n Roll Empire - UWF World Tag Team Championship