FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 54

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 54 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 54   XWA 54 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:30 am

XWA 54 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 54 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 54 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 54 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 54 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and Welcome back to XWA TV! I am Byron Saxton, to my side the one and only Tammy Sytch. We are here in the wake of GLORY and Tammy what a show it was.

Sytch: It was incredible. 7 title matches and every one of them was a nail biter. I thought we could have seen 7 title switches.

Saxton: As it turns out we didn't see any! But what we did see was some of the hardest hitting matches ever. But now we move on from there because Tammy we are just weeks away from XTREME WARFARE.

Sytch: The biggest night in XWA. I am so excited to hear some of the matches that will take place.

Saxton: Well tonight we get that clearer as we have the final 2 Block Matches in the X1 Climax. Adam Cole faces Raven and the winner moves to the finals.

Sytch: And in the other Hiroshi Tanahashi faces Ricky Steamboat. Steamboat wins and he is in the finals but if Tanahashi wins I have no idea where we go.

Saxton: I guess we will cross that when it happens. Also on tonight's show we will have a special mixed tag match as Amber Gallows and Corey Graves face Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka and Melissa Anderson. Now let's send it to Eden in the ring.

XWA 54 9n-03hCy

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is for the XWA Cruiserweight Championship! Representing Italy... Lil Guido!

Lil Guido
Italy

vs

Chris Candido
XWA Cruiserweight Champion
Fort Lee, NJ, America

(Candido almost openly laughs as Guido puts up his dukes. Chris arrogantly takes Guido down to the mat and slaps his head and tries to humiliate him but gets surprised by a inside cradle for a near fall. When he jumps up Guido slaps him across the face. Then he whips him to the far Buckle and follows in with a dropkick. Guido goes for the Fujiwara Armbar but Candido makes the ropes for the break. Guido slams Candido then goes up top but Candido goes up there with him and delivers a Blonde Bombshell. He then goes back up and nails the Jersey Jam. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Chris Candido

XWA 54 Chriscandido

(After the match. Candido pulls out a little American Flag stand and places it on Lil Guido's chest. Then starts yelling to the camera, "Where are you Leprechaun? It's time to face an American hero".)

Saxton: Candido wins again. Can't say he's out there facing World beaters though.

Sytch: He IS a World Beater. And soon he will be a World Champion beater.

Saxton: Well he's made the challenge I'm sure he will hear from the Champ soon.

Sytch: He is the champ. The other guy is just holding a belt.

XWA 54 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with Raven.)

XWA 54 Raven1

Cameron: Raven you are just minutes from facing Adam Cole to see who goes on to the X1 Finals. I don't see The Future here with you.

Raven: And why should you? I have won every match in the X1. I didn't need anyone for that. I wont need anyone tonight. I will get past this fascist with a gun fetish and go on to not only win the X1 but become XWA Champion as well.

Cameron: You say you don't need anyone but throughout the tournament the Future have constantly gotten involved.

Raven: Do not trust your eyes Cameron. They lie to you the way all visions lie to us. It makes you see what you want to believe is true but truth only comes in darkness where the absence of sight can truly enlighten.

Cameron: Dude: I have no clue what the hell you talkin bout. But let's move on to another subject. Namely Tommy Dreamer.

Raven: Tommy Dreamer is another lost soul. In fact I see a lot of him in me. I see a man that has the ability to take himself to the dark depths of ones soul. To cast out all the nonsense the media and these so-called fans shower upon us. But he has deluded himself in to thinking he is some sort of Dark Champion. He is not. He is just another misguided victim that wishes to stand in my way. But no one will ever stand in my way again. Quote the Raven.... Nevermore.

Saxton: We are about to see our final X1 Match from Block A. Have any prediction?

Sytch: How can anyone predict this? But I will say I picked Adam Cole from day 1 so I will stay with that.

Saxton: Well I figured as much. You can be stubborn about changing your mind.

Sytch: That's not true. I changed my mind about you being half an idiot.

Saxton: Really?

Sytch: Yep. You are definitely a full one.

Raven
The Bowery, NYC

vs

"Magnum" Adam Cole w/Lauren
Former World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Panama City, FL

(Interesting that neither members of Bullet Club nor The Future are ringside. But of course Lauren is there and is arguing with some fans ringside. That match begins and we get a very slow and calculated pace. After some jostling and switches Raven takes Cole over in a side headlock and works that a bit.

Cole escapes the hold and catches Raven with a Corona Kick. The action goes back and forth. Then spills to the floor Adam slams Raven's head into the apron. He tries to whip him into the railing but Raven reverses and Sends Cole into the steel. Raven hooks him for an Evenflow on the floor but Cole rushes forward ramming Raven into the ringpost back first. The referee's count is at 7 as Adam rolls back in. Raven gets in at 9.

They continue to punish one another. Raven lands a kick and goes for a Vertical Suplex but Cole floats out and hits  Coleateral(Scoop brainbuster)! He covers 1.. 2.. No! He looks for the Florida Key but Raven gets a wrist free and hits an elbow then a Short Arm Clothesline. He sends Cole into the turnbuckle then hits his corner Lariat/ Bulldog Combo. 1.. 2.. No Magnum kicks out! Then we see The Future start to walk down the aisle. They gather around the ring. Raven hits the Vertical Suplex. He goes for a kneedrop but misses. Cole dropkicks the knee. Then applies a Figure Four Leglock. The Future now begin to circle around Lauren. Out from the back comes The Tongan Mob Bosses as Raven is able to turn and reverse the Figure Four causing Adam to break it.

Raven is limping as Adam hits the ropes he is tripped up by Dijak. That sets things off as now The TMB attack the Future. In the ring Raven hits a Belly to Belly then sets up for the Evenflow. He nails it! But the referee is distracted by the melee on the outside. Raven covers finally the referee sees this and rushes over. 1.. 2..

NOOOOO!!!! Adam Cole barely kicks out! Raven shoves the referee who shoves him back. He raises a fist to him but from behind Cole spins him around and nails a Superkick! He lifts him up... Last Shot(Vertical suplex lifted and dropped into a neckbreaker)! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!! Raven somehow kicks out. The two warring factions on the outside have battled to the back. Cole lifts Raven for the Florida Key. But Raven counters and hits a Russian Leg Sweep. He backs off then connects on a running knee lift. He covers... 2 count again! He sends Adam into the corner but runs into a boot. Cole quickly goes up... Panama Sunrise!!! Raven is out! Cole fires the finger gun at him. Florida Key! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: "Magnum" Adam Cole (+2 Points)

XWA 54 Vw8l5BwT

Saxton: Un... Believable! What a match!

Sytch: I told you, Adam Cole is in the finals.

Saxton: These two men left it all in that ring. But only one could move on and that one is "Magnum" Adam Cole.

Sytch: But who does he face?

Saxton: That question will be answered later tonight. We will be back!

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 54 Olivia-Munn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. We have just one more match before the finals are set for this years X1 Climax. The finals will be at Facebook Faceoff December 12th. With the winner heading to XTREME WARFARE to compete in the Main Event against Kazuchika Okada for the XWA Championship. Other matches on that Facebook Faceoff are "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka vs "The Sniper" Corey Graves and The Briscoes defend the XWA Tag team titles against Charm City Squad. Now lets take an updated look at the X1 standings

Block A Scoring: (Number in Parenthesis is number of tournament matches competed in out of 5. F means that contender is Finished)
Jimmy Snuka 5 points (F)
Juice Robinson 2 Points (F)
Karl Anderson 0 points (F)

Block B Scoring:
Hiroshi Tanahashi 5 points (4)
Bad Luck Fale 4 points (F)
Baron Corbin 0 points (F)

In the event of a tie. The winner goes by the head to head matchup. So should Steamboat and Tanahashi tie. Tommy Dreamer by virtue of his victory over Steamboat would win the Block. Steamboat needs to win and he will win the block. As for XTREME WARFARE matches are still to be finalized but so far we know OMEGA will face Shinsuke Nakamura, The Tongan Mob Bosses are signed to face the team of The Charm City Squad & Apollo Crews. Another match that has been signed is the Young Kings facing these men, The Young Bucks.

XWA 54 The-young-bucks

Nick: So it looks like we got ourselves a match on XWA's biggest night. Against two guys we know pretty well.

Matt: Young Kings, we respect you guys. You're a damn fine team but me and my brother are the finest team in the damn world!

Nick: Yeah you got one on us last time we met. So it's 1 to 1 in your eyes. But we don't see it that way.

Matt: We are a proven commodity. Losing one match means nothing. It doesn't make us equal. We are the standard bearers and you guys are upcomers hoping to one day reach our level. Maybe one day you will.

Nick: But that day won't be at XTREME WARFARE.

Munn: In other news, Portia Perez has made progress and is now cleared from concussion protocol. She is still rehabbing a neck injury from the attack. But all signs are looking up for the Canadian Ninja. Also due to a contract dispute Scarlett Bordeaux and XWA have parted ways. We wish her the best in all future endeavors. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good night.

(After the break we see the GM, Dixie Carter, she walks uo Melissa Anderson.)

Melissa: What do you want Carter?

Carter: I want to talk about you at XTREME WARFARE

Melissa: I got Amber and Graves tonight. I don't need her again.

Carter: Oh I agree. Instead I was thinking of someone bigger?

Melissa: As in?

Carter: As in the one thing Heyman never gave you. Awesome Kong for the World title.

(Melissa looks surprised then lets out a wry smile.)

Melissa: Yeah... I think that can work...

Saxton: We're back and it's time for our Mixed Tag Match.

Sytch: I don't like this. Men shouldn't wrestle women.

Saxton: Well your Bullet Club buddy, Corey Graves attacked Melissa Anderson. I'd say he has it coming as does Amber Gallows.

Sytch: I'd say you have it coming. But no one would bother.

"The Sniper" Corey Graves & "Bullet Babe" Amber Gallows
Bullet Club

vs

"Superfly" Jimmy Snuka & Melissa Anderson
Fiji Islands & San Francisco, CA

(Before the match Graves gets on the mic and mocks Snuka for being upset that he made Melissa howl like he wishes he could. He says this is a business for tough individuals. If Melissa can't hack it she should just quit now. This brings Snuka and Anderson to the ring. They wait for no bell they just open up on the Bullet Club duo. Jimmy is chopping heck out of Graves' chest. Then after Amber is hit with an Atomic Drop Jimmy winds up to chop her too but stops as she turns away in fear and is hit with a running boot by Melissa.

The babyfaces are in control but when Melissa hits the ropes she is tripped up by Corey and Amber drops an elbow to the back of her head. Now Bullet Club can dish out some of their own punishment. Jimmy is besides himself on the apron as he watches a Double Suplex/ A Double Back Elbow. And A Wheelbarrel Splash combo. Melissa refuses to stay down for 3 though. Corey calls out for his move. He goes to apply the Lucky 13 but Anderson has it scouted and counters into a grapevined Ankle Lock! Now its Graves who howls in pain as Melissa is trying to tear his foot right off. Amber runs in and makes the save. Graves tags her and hits the floor holding his ankle. Amber goes for a winding Slam but Melissa turns it into an inside Cradle. 1.. 2.. No! Amber pops up and goes for a clothesline but Melissa ducks it and hits a Reverse Neckbreaker! She dives across the ring to tag in Jimmy.

Jimmy comes in as Gallows tags Graves back and Jimmy is all over him. He whips him into the ropes and does a leap frog then nails a Dropkick. Falling Headbutt connects. He covers for two. Jimmy gets him up and lights up his chest once more. Then Corey sticks a thumb to his eye. He tags in Amber who doesn't look like she's happy about it. She carefully comes in and headbutts Snuka. Then she is the one who drops to the mat. Jimmy tags Melissa and she grabs Amber and hits the Curb Stomp! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka & Melissa Anderson

XWA 54 7203887_f260

(Melissa and Snuka raise their hands to the crowd but Graves from behind knocks Snuka from the ring. He goes out and wraps a chair right to his knee. Then he applies Lucky 13. Anderson has the chair and goes for the save. But Graves sees her coming and runs off.)

Saxton: Damn that Graves! Does he ever not sneak attack someone?

Sytch: Well he is the Sniper...

Saxton: What he is... is a coward. This guy needs to finally get taught a lesson.

Sytch: OK calm down! Use your inhaler.

Saxton: How do you know I use an inhaler?

Sytch: Lucky guess...

Saxton: This has been an exciting show and we still have Steamboat vs Tanahashi to go. Right now we will be seeing a team that at Facebook Faceoff will get a shot at bringing the XWA Tag Titles back home, The Charm City Squad.

Sytch: These guys? I doubt they could find their own way back home. Let alone get the belts back from IPW.

Saxton: Maybe we could trade you to IPW for the belts.

Sytch: That's an uneven trade. 

Saxton: Yeah. I guess your value does decrease with age.

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!.

Evan Karagias & Sam Houston
Job City

vs

Charm City Squad (Swann and Moose)
Baltimore, MD

(The fans love their hometown heroes and they give them a treat with a one-sided destruction. Moose hits a Spear on Evan and Swann hits a 450 Slash for the finish.)

Winners: Charm City Squad

XWA 54 Rich_SwannXWA 54 Moose

Sytch: Still not impressed...

Saxton: Well this time next week they could be XWA Tag Team Champions. Would that impress you? It would me.

Sytch: Oh please! You get impressed by Flip phones.

(Camera switches backstage to Dixie Carter's office. In walks Gedo.)

Gedo: Eh? Ditsy!

Carter: Jeez what now, Gedo?

Gedo: You maka match with Nakamura-san and OMEGA but you don't make match for Okada-san and Michael Shawn!

Carter: Listen sugah, I make the matches I feel are best. And at XTREME WARFARE the Main Event is an XWA Championship Match. Does Okada want to relinquish the title?

Gedo: Do not be ridiculous! We give up nothing, eh.

Carter: Then there is nothing else to say. But I will tell you what. After XTREME WARFARE I will get that matched signed. Okada will get his rematch against SHAWN MICHAELS. Now if we're done...

Gedo: I will leave for now. But you do not cross me Ditsy!

(Gedo waves a finger at her and leaves.)

Carter: It's Dixie!!!

(Dixie just shakes her head in futility.)

(Cameron is in the ring and she introduces the UWF World Tag Team Champions, reDRagon.)

XWA 54 Bobby+Fish+and+Kyle+O'Reilly

Cameron: Gentlemen, you went to Glory and return still the Tag Team Champions.

Fish: I got to tell you Cameron, That was the toughest defense of our reign. Those boys are tough as nails. But we pride ourselves on being the best there is. We proved that Thanksgiving Night.

Cameron: Kyle, where does reDRagon go from here?

O'Reilly: Well we go wherever the next challenge is but I tell you we have unfinished business with a few teams. Namely The Briscoes and Rock N Roll Empire. But there are other teams too. The Revival, The Dudleys, Thrillseekers, Holy Demon Army...

Fish: Holy Demon Army?? What the Hell??? But yeah like my partner says there are a bunch of teams out there. All deserving of a chance. But if we had our druthers...

O'Reilly: Love that word...

Fish: Then we would like to settle a few old scores.

(Out walks the XWA Tag Team Champions, The Briscoes.)

Jay: You boys sure talk a lot. But I tell you what? Me and chicken defend these belts at Facebook Faceoff but how about next TV. We get our shot at those belts? 

Fish: Sounds good to us... Chicken. 

Mark: Nah.. that's Jay. I'm chicken!

Jay: You did not just say that... Anyway It's on and Dem Boys about to be World Tag Team Champs again!

Cameron: Looks like this rivalry isn't done yet. Back to Byron and Tammy.

Sytch: Finally calls me by my name.

Saxton: Will you leave Cameron alone?

Sytch: Saxton, you're a person of rare intelligence. It's rare when you show any.

Saxton: In action now is more Bullet Club.

Sytch: Anderson & Gallows. The rightful #1 contenders. Yet Dixie still hasn't booked their shot!

Saxton: Well it will happen soon I'm sure.

Sytch: That's what you said about puberty and you're still waiting.

Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows w/Amber Gallows
Bullet Club

vs

Mark & Jay Youngblood
Amarillo, TX

(The Native American team chops the crap out of the Bullet Club team. You can see the welts across their chests. But they cut them off and turn the tide. Then take out Mark with the Magic Killer.

Winners: Anderson & Gallows

XWA 54 Anderson-gallows-620x350

Sytch: Those Briscoes better be watching. These guys are about to be XWA Tag Champs.

Saxton: I can't argue. They looked very strong against a very tough team. But when we come back it will be our Main Event and we will have a special guest.

Sytch: We are?? Who is it? No one ran this by me? I don't like surprises. Is it Chris? It better not be Mil Muertes... Is it Mil Muertes?

Saxton: We'll be back (Chuckles)

(Backstage we see Cameron.)

XWA 54 24-cameron-current-hottest-women-in-WWE-history-WWE-women

Cameron: I am here with the World Heavyweight Champion, Kevin Steen and his advocate, Paul Heyman.. Your match at GLORY is all pp[eople were talking about. You got by but many think you were lucky.

Heyman: Many people Cameron? Many" We're you one of the "many"? Don't answer that, it could be bad for your health. AJ Styles gave it his best shot and yes he had slightly more fight in him than we thought but in the end what is true is what is always true and that is Kevin (Bleepin) Steen is the Best this business has ever seen and he is unstoppable.

Cameron: Is this now over between the two?

Heyman: THAT... my dear Cameron, is up to him. We have no problem leaving him lying in the ring again. But of course there are others who want a shot and Kevin is an equal opportunity destroyer. Pedro Morales, Lex Lugar, Chris Adams, Nick Bockwinkel. You guys can all get your asses handed to you too.

Cameron: I see you didn't mention "Magnum" Adam Cole...

Heyman: And why should I? Adam Cole and his little BB Gun club are living in a dream state. They have had some success but they made that to think they are bigger than they are. Kevin Steen already beat the man. There is nothing more to prove.

Cameron: Well it was John Cena you beat. And only after you tricked Cole when he was about to win.

Heyman: That's how you interpret it. But that's not reality. reality is that Kevin Steen is the World Heavyweight Champion. Reality is that he will hurt anyone who even thinks about takingthat from him. Reality is that Adam Cole is a blown up Junior Heavyweight. Reality is that if Adam Cole doesn't mind his place he will be taken out... for good.

Cameron: That's all the time we had, thank you gentlemen.

(Steen who has been silent looking down this whole time raises his head and gives Cameron a look that chills her very soul.)

Saxton: This what we have been waiting for! And I want to welcome special guest commentator for this match, Tommy Dreamer

Dreamer: Thank you guys for having me.

Sytch: Don't thank me. This wasn't my idea.

Saxton: Tammy play nice. Tommy you lead the B Block but a win by Steamboat and he jumps ahead.

Dreamer: well this tournament has been crazy. But that's what makes the X1 so great.

Sytch: Okay let's get to it!

Eden: This is our Main Event!

Hiroshi Tanahashi
Japan

vs

Ricky Steamboat
Hawaii

Hawaii

(Both men shake hands at the start but after that there is no friendly exchanges. Steamboat is known fro his Impressive Arm Drags but its Tanahashi who takes Ricky down with one and works the arm. Rickey is able to switch a few times and reverses the armbar. Tanahashi works it as well and he monkey flips Steamer off of him. They both nip up to the delight of the crowd.

The match is a lot more mat based style for a bit but then Ricky lays in a hard chop to the chest of Hiroshi. Then another and yet a 3rd. Tana winces in pain from the shots. But fires back with a big elbow flurry. He whips him to the ropes but Steamboat slides under his legs and executes his textbook Arm Drag Takedown. Tanahashi takes him over with a fireman's Carry. then rips a kick right to Rickey's chest. Then lets loose another but this time to the arm he was working earlier. Hiroshi grabs Rickey and sends him into the buckle shoulder first. Hiroshi goes for a Back Suplex but Steamboat flips over and dropkicks him face first into the buckle. Back Suplex by Steamboat connects. He shakes his arm out. Then pulls Tanahashi up and sends him into the ropes and does a Back Body Drop. Bodyslam by Steamboat. he goes up and hits a Flying Chop to the head! he covers 1.. 2.. No.

Tana slowly gets to his feet only to be met by more hard chops to the pectoral region. Steamboat goes for a Suplex, but it's blocked! Then Tanahashi hits Twist and Shout (Snap swinging neckbreaker). He covers for 2. Tanahashi then goes into a seated Armbar. Ricky is hurting but no way will he quit. He reaches out his leg and just gets his toe of the boot on the ropes. Tanahashi sees this and breaks then drags him more towards the center and looks for it again but Steamboat Schoolboys him! 1.. 2.. No! Inverted Atomic Drop by Steamboat Followed by a Double Chop. He goes up top for The Flying Body Press. He leaps but is dropkicked right out the air by Tanahashi! He hooks him... Straight Jacket Suplex! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!!

Fans are clapping at this action. Tana hits the ropes... Sling Blade! He motions and goes up top. High Fly Flow! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!!! Ricky kicks out!!! The fans are on their feet. Chanting "XWA!" Tanahashi lands an elbow but Ricky answers with a chop. They keep on exchanging blows like this. Then Rickey lands a kick grabs him... Cradle Suplex! 1.. 2.. No! Belly to Belly Suplex. Then Ricky goes up again. Flying Body Press! But Tana rolls through and has Steamboat's leg hooked! 1.. 2..

NOOOOO!!!! Steamboat kicks out again. We hear there are only 4 minutes left in the match. A draw and Tommy Dreamer moves on. Tanahashi connects on an Enzuguiri. He takes Ricky to the corner. He puts him on the buckle and climbs up for a Superlex. But Steamer begins landing chops to the head of Tanahashi. He lands one more big one and Tanahashi falls to the Mat. Steamboat is up... Flying Body Press! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!! Tanahashi kicks out! 2 minutes to go! Tanahshi backs into the corner but Steamboat follows with a big Chop again. He runs to the far corner but Tana runs right behind him and hits a running Boot to the face! Twelve Six (Leg hook sitout slam) Rickey is face down on the mat as Tanahshi climbs up. High Fly Flow to the back of Steamboat. He doesn't cover. He rolls him over and goes up again with less than a minute. High Fly Flow!!! 1.. 2..

THREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!)

Winner: Hiroshi Tanahashi

XWA 54 51TnaQVqWGL

Saxton: Tanahashi wins!!!! So wait... we have a tie! Tanahashi and you Tommy!

Sytch: Well the tie breaker is head to head.

Dreamer: Yes. But we fought to a draw...

Saxton: So... what happens now???

Dreamer: I... I don't know...

Sytch: While these two are dumbfounded. I'm gonna sign off. Later folks!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 54
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: