FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 53

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 53 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 53   XWA 53 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:20 am

XWA 53 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 53 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 53 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 53 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 53 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and Welcome back to XWA TV! I am Byron Saxton, by my side is of course Tammy Sytch. Tammy we are in the final run for both the X1 Climax and the big UWF PPV, GLORY.

Sytch: It's an exciting time for sure. A lot of happenings that will shape the course of history. But there was one block that already toppled over at Facebook Faceoff.

Saxton: Indeed, for those living under a rock. We have a new XWA Champion as Kazuchika Okada regained that title from OMEGA. But he had some help as Gedo unveiled CHAOS.

Sytch: He kept talking about it and it came to fruition when of all people, Shinsuke Nakamura appeared and ushered in a new age here in XWA. And they are going to address the crowd here tonight.

Saxton: That's not all of course. On the show tonight we will see 3 X1 Matches and in our main event....

Sytch: Our Main Event will see the Bullet Club in action! The Tongan Mob Bosses take on the preteens, The Young Bucks.

Saxton: Thanks for stealing my thunder, Tammy. But lets get this started and once again it seems our Cruiserweight Champion will open things up.. Eden Stiles take it away.

XWA 53 9n-03hCy

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is for the XWA Cruiserweight Championship! Representing Ireland he is one half of the Next Generation Tag Team Champions... David Finlay Jr

David Finlay Jr
Ireland

vs

Chris Candido
XWA Cruiserweight Champion
Fort Lee, NJ, America

(Byron mentions that David was born in the states. But He guesses it doesn't matter anymore. Tammy shushes him. Finlay is really fired up and hits a Flying clothesline on Chris then locks on a Half Boston Crab. Chris barely makes the ropes. David charges Candido but runs into a boot. He gets suplexed on his head. AA Tornado DDT followed by the New Jersey Jam and that's all for Finlay Jr.)

Winner: Chris Candido

XWA 53 Chriscandido

(After the match. Candido pulls out a little american Flag stand and places it on David's chest. Then grabs a microphone.)

Candido: Week after week I come out here showing my dominance and the dominance of America and the XWA. But I feel I need to do things on a bigger scale now. You see as I look down on this Mick I just destroyed I think to myself. Isn't there any better challengers from that country? Then it hit me... there is.... Finn Balor. You little Leprechaun. Guess what I want to do? I want to steel ye gold! I know you have a title defense against Dolph Ziggler in a couple of days. But if you get by that I think its time I make the UWF great again. And that begins with getting that title back into the hands of an American hero like myself. So you get your little hat. Go find ye Lucky Charms and hold them tight because very soon that will be the only thing of value you possess.

Saxton: Oh no... Now he wants the World title?

Sytch: And what he wants he gets. He's proven that time and again.

Saxton: I think Finn Balor is a bit more of a challenge, no offense to David Finlay Jr.

Sytch: Oh you can offend him, Chris just did.

XWA 53 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with World Champion, Kevin Steen and Paul Heyman.)

XWA 53 Kevin%20Owens%20Holds%20WWE%20Belt

Cameron: Paul, you're... client last week...

Heyman: Let me stop you right there....

Steen: No Paul, let me stop you. I usually don't want to speak but tonight I have something to say. AJ Styles you little pissant.... I am sick and tired of you buzzing around me. Fact is you ride my coat tails to bring your self some fame. Well it worked because now you get to headline a PPV with the most dangerous man this business has ever seen. That's good for you... or is it? Because this time I will show you no mercy. I will spare you no misery. I am going to hurt you... bad. I'm going to get fined. I may even get suspended. But you know what? I DON"T GIVE A (BLEEP)! This thing with us ends at GLORY! You want to talk about laying me out last show with the Styles Clash. But you did it AFTER the match was over. I almost admire that... something I would do. But you aint me. And on Thanksgiving I show the WORLD how much you aren't me. When I drop you on your head.

Cameron: Strong words from our World Champion.

Heyman: Now that... was a promo...

(Heyman smiles as they walk off.)

Saxton: Tammy we don't agree on much but I know you are looking forward to GLORY as much as I am.

Sytch: One of the biggest nights of the year. I really can not wait to see how it all turns out.

Saxton: Seven World Title matches. All could switch hands. Especially the World Heavyweight Title.

Sytch: Well that we don't agree on. Kevin Steen is a beast. Speaking of beasts I see Juice Robinson is in the ring.

Juice Robinson
Joliet, Illinois

vs

"Machine Gun" Karl Anderson w/Amber Gallows
Former World 6-Man Champion
Pipestone, MN

(Bot these men have gone winless in the tournament. But Karl feels confident that he wont finish last. He starts of pounding down Juice. He sends him into the corner and follows with a corner kick. 1.. 2.. No. Anderson keeps the pressure on and nails a TKO! He covers... 1.. 2.. NO!

Juice is showing some fire tonight but he is outgunned. Karl whips Robinson into the Buckle then charges shoulder first but Juice jumps over the ropes and Anderson wraps his arm around the post. Now Juice seizes the moment and attacks the arm. He applies a Fujiwara Armbar. Karl cries out in pain but refuses to tap. He is able to make the ropes. Juice is fired up and is hitting a string of right jabs then a big roundhouse left. Karl is down as Juice goes up top. He dives but misses. Anderson goes for the Gun Stun! But Juice counters and locks on the Juice Maker! He has Anderson in the center of the ring! He taps!!!

Winner: Juice Robinson (+2 Points)

XWA 53 CwV45ZoUUAA1eTy

Saxton: Holy cow!!! Juice gets the win!!!

Sytch: Wait... what??!!!

Saxton: Somehow Juice gets the win and its Karl Anderson who finishes winless in the X1!

Sytch: What the? I mean.. how did??? Huh???

Saxton: Great insight Tammy. We will be back!

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 53 Olivia-munn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. The X1 Climax is in its Final stages. Here are the updated standings.

Block A Scoring: (Number in Parenthesis is number of tournament matches competed in out of 5. F means that contender is Finished)
Jimmy Snuka 4 points (4)
Juice Robinson 2 Points (F)
Karl Anderson 0 points (F)

Block B Scoring:
Hiroshi Tanahashi 5 points (4)
Bad Luck Fale 2 points (4)
Baron Corbin 0 points (4)

Its a 2 man race in Block A as both Raven and Adam Cole are undefeated. In B Block 4 men are mathematically alive but its Ricky Steamboat and Doc Gallows that are at the top. Let's hear from Ricky now.

XWA 53 83f0fb42e50c8eefa7430237ed0ee9e4

Steamboat: I entered the X1 Climax without much thought about winning but as I see Raven on the other side is undefeated. I know I need to win one more match and get to the finals where I can get my hands on him one more time. Then when I thrash him again I can set my sights on the XWA Championship. My last match is with last year's winner, Hiroshi Tanahashi and I can't think of a better opponent to have to get by. But get by him I will.

Munn: In other news, after GLORY December will bring the big one for XWA. XTREME WARFARE will return. It will be at the Comcast Center in College Park, MD, Tickets will go on sale Black Friday. We know Kazuchika Okada will defend against the winner of the X1 Climax which will be determined on a Special Facebook Faceoff December 10th. Other matches will be announced in the coming weeks. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good night.

(After the break we see the XWA Tag Team Champions, The Briscoes enter the arena. They are stopped by the Team of Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows.)

Jay Briscoe: What the hell do you two want?

Anderson: You're looking at the number 1 contenders for those belts. We want to know when you plan on defending them against us?

Mark Briscoe: These two goofs are the number 1 contenders? No wonder reDRagon had both titles.

Jay: You said it Chicken. Not much in the way of competition as I see it.

Gallows: Maybe we should just beat you boys down and just take them belts now.

Carter: There will be NONE of that! Boys, I will see you in  my office now. You two don't cause any trouble.

Anderson: Lady, we're Bullet Club, all we do... is cause trouble.

(Dixie gives them a stern look then leads Mark and Jay away.)

Gallows: We'll be waiting for you when you're done, boys!

Saxton: We're back and it's time for another X! Climax match.

Sytch: Bullet Club is here. This time its the big man, Bad Luck Fale.

Saxton: He hasn't had a great tournament lets see if he can end it on a high note.

Sytch: I don't think he's much of a singer....

Baron Corbin
Kansas City, MO

vs

Bad Luck Fale
Isle of Tonga

(These 2 men just stand center ring and go toe to toe. But Fale is just too strong and mean. He takes control. He sends him to the corner and goes for an Avalanche but Baron moves. He rocks Fale with a few rights. He tries for the End of Days but its countered into a Sidewalk Slam. He then ends it with the Grenade.)

Winner: Bad Luck Fale (+2 Points)

XWA 53 Blogger-image-470721744

Saxton: Well its not enough to get him to the finals but that was a nice victory.

Sytch: 2 G1 Climax matches that didn't matter. Kind of like you.

Saxton: Well we have one more coming and that one will have finals implications involved.

Sytch: Too bad we can't make you relevant.

Saxton: Too bad we can't make you disappear...

Sytch: Please, And leave you hear alone? Ratings killer for sure....

Saxton: Well last show Nicole Matthews made a challenge to Gedo, manager of Trinity. He has accepted.

Sytch: I know Matthews is upset but this crazy.

Saxton: Well truth is Gedo doesn't wrestle much these days could he be rusty? 

Sytch: He can and probably is but he's still a man. I'm all for equal rights but this is not a good move.

Gedo
Japan

vs

Nicole Matthews
Dojo in Canada

(The introductions are made and the crowd comes to their feet in support of Nicole. Gedo looks somewhat taken back by the response. But just sneers at them. The match starts and Gedo never saw it coming. Nicole beats the tar out of him for a few minutes. He does cut her off and get in a small amount of offense but Nicole hits a Tornado DDT for a near fall. Then she sets up for the Vancouver Maneuver as running down the aisle is Io and Mio Shirai. She looks at them and smiles and hits the finisher. The Sisters try to run-in the ring but are stopped by the referee. Then from behind Kana sneaks in and cracks Nicole with a Blackjack. Matthews is down as Kana slips out unseen. Gedo staggers up puts Nicole in the Gedo CLutch. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Gedo

XWA 53 Latest?cb=20130821141903

Sytch: Damn it! That isn't right!

Saxton: This is the way of CHAOS. They will do anything to win. We saw that at Facebook Faceoff and again here tonight.

Sytch: Will that plan work against FLOW at GLORY?

Saxton: Well there's one way to find out... Order the PPV now and watch all the greatness of GLORY live!

Sytch: Such a shrill.

(Camera switches backstage to Dixie Carter's office. We see The Briscoes walk out and shake Dixie's hand. Then Anderson and Gallows walk up.)

Anderson: So we have this worked out? You guys ready to defend those belts?

Carter: They are and it will be next show.

Gallows: That's what we're talking about! Let's get this thing happening. Dem Boys get just one more week to enjoy those belts before we take them.

Carter: Oh. They are defending... but not against you.

Anderson: What? Then against who?

Swann: That would be us. The Charm City Squad. Ha Ha!

XWA 53 Rich_SwannXWA 53 Moose

Gallows: This is Bullshit! We're the number 1 contenders!

Carter: You are and you will get your shot. But The Champs felt it was wrong the way you got to be number 1 contenders so they are giving their first shot to CCS. And if you two or any of your Bullet Club friends get involved? I will suspend you both and you will no longer be the #1 contenders. Clear? Good. Now if you will excuse me.

(Dixie and the CCS leave as Anderson and Gallows are seething.)

(Cameron is in the ring and she introduces Shinsuke Nakamura, Kazuchika Okada & Gedo.)

XWA 53 C0fbf89f94e39251aae26749ac4f0bfa

Cameron: Gentlemen, I guess we see now just what is CHAOS. And with that Kazucjika Okada is once again XWA Champion.

Gedo: Eh? I told you all, eh? CHAOS was coming to XWA and now it is here. Trinity, Nakamura-san and Okada-san. We are the elite of wrestling. We are what excels in the world, eh? But we are not finished here. And we still have our sights set on you Heartbreaking boy. Okada and Nakamura both want that World Television title and we will get it.

Cameron: You say you're not done here. Are there more members of CHAOS to come?

Gedo: That is what CHAOS is all about. You never know what to expect. Eh? 

(Out walks former champion, OMEGA.)

OMEGA: You look pretty satisfied with yourselves. And I know I can not get a rematch at XTREME WARFARE.  

Gedo: That's right! You dumb Canadian. You can not! 

OMEGA: Yeah that's cool. But I just spoke to Dixie and she gave me the next best thing. At XTREME WARFARE I get in the ring... Nakamura!

(Crowd pops as Nakamura gets very serious and just stares out at a grinning OMEGA)

Cameron: Well looks like we know one match at least for XTREME WARFARE! Back to you guys.

Sytch: I'm not a guy, Cameron.

Saxton: It's just an expression.

Sytch: Actually you aren't either.

Saxton: Our 3rd X1 Climax match of the night and we go to Block B as Doc Gallows takes on Tommy Dreamer.

Sytch: Well I did a little math here. And if Doc wins and Tanahashi beats Steamboat he will win the block.

Saxton: And if Dreamer wins?

Sytch: Hey I said I did a "little math". You figure that one out!

Saxton: Well id Dreamer wins Gallows is eliminated. Then he needs Tanahashi to beat Steamboat and then we're tied so... uhh. Well the match is about to start anyway.

Sytch: Dumbass...

Doc Gallows w/Amber Gallows
Chicago, IL

vs

Tommy Dreamer
Yonkers, NY

(This is a very entertaining match that is hard fought but fairly clean as Amber stays out of it. Still she does her best to root her husband on. And for a while Doc is in control. But Tommy fights back. The action spills to the floor. Both men taste the steel of the barrier. They both wind up battling into the crowd. The ref is laying in the count , both men race to get back in. As Doc goes to to the apron he turns to kick at Tommy but he slides under it into the ring ads the ref gets to ten.)

Winner by Countout: Tommy Dreamer (+2 Points)

XWA 53 1342548376_john_cone

Sytch: What a colossal mistake! Gallows is out!

Saxton: And Tommy Dreamer is in the lead! But in any scenario other than a Steamboat win and Dreamer would tie and then it goes to head to head record. This is more confusing than the College football playoffs!

Sytch: This is making my head hurt.

Saxton: Could be all the peroxide...

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

(Backstage we see Cameron.)

XWA 53 24-cameron-current-hottest-women-in-WWE-history-WWE-women

Cameron: I am here with the World Tag Team Champions, reDRagon. Guys you have a lot going on. The Dudleys, The Briscoes and what happened last show with The Rock n Roll Empire. But in 2 days you have to get in the ring with the Legion of Doom, the Road Warriors at GLORY.

O'Reilly: Well when you put it like that it sounds bad! Seriously though, we knew when we became champions of the World that everyone would be gunning for us. We expected that and we thrive on it

Fish: Exactly my friend. Let me assure you, all those teams you just mentioned? We will be dealing with them all in due time. trust that. But first up is Animal and Hawk. You two guys are the epitome of Bridesmaids. So close but never grabbing that brass ring. Well on Thanksgiving we are going to show you those rings live on Pay Per View. Then we will snatch them away. Nothing personal. It's just what we do.

Cameron: GLORY, November 24th Live on PPV!

Saxton: Main Event time!

Sytch: Not sure if these Young Bucks realize the trouble they're in.

Saxton: Well if they don't it could be a quick night.

Sytch: That's what you're girlfriend says...

Eden: This is our Main Event!

Tongan Mob Bosses w/Fale
Isle of Tonga

vs

Young Bucks
Hesperia, CA

(We get a spirited high paced match with both teams looking strong. The Bullet Club members though have a strength advantage and begin to press that. They get a number of near falls but the Bucks are very resilient. They turn things around and hit a few of their signature double team moves. But they cannot get a pinfall either.

Match continues on a back and forth path. Then a Double Superkick to Tama Tonga sends him to the floor. The YB move in and hit the Indytaker on Tanga Roa but before the ref can count to three Fale has come in and attacks Matt. Now Tama has returned as Paul Turner has called for the bell. Its a 3 on 1 attack. But here comes the Young Kings they go after the TMB but now the Sniper, Corey Graves runs in and starts beating down on the babyfaces. That brings out the Superfly Jimmy Snuka who goes right after Graves and his chopping the hell out of him. Soon the Bullet Club decides to get out of there as the Babyfaces stand strong.)

Winners by DQ: Young Bucks

XWA 53 220px-Young_Bucks_Smash_2013

Saxton: My goodness it is bedlam out here.

Sytch: Bodies were flying everywhere. I almost took a swing at you Saxton!

Saxton: Okay... well settle down Tammy. Folks this is the kind of action you will see here every week on XWA TV. For Tammy Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton, signing off. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Sytch: Order GLORY!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 53
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: