FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 52

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 52 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 52   XWA 52 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:07 am

XWA 52 Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 52 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 52 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 52 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 52 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and Welcome back to XWA TV! I am Byron Saxton, here with the opinionated, Tammy Sytch. Tammy tonight we have more X-1 Climax Matches as well as some matches featuring participants in GLORY.

Sytch: Most importantly we have Kevin Steen and AJ Styles facing off in a tag Match. What a blockbuster Main Event.

Saxton: We will see the Number 1 contenders for the Women's Tag Team Championships as they answer the challenge made last week by Nicole Matthews.

Sytch: I predict Trinity will be bringing those belts home And finish taking out the Ninjas tonight.

Saxton:  And we can not forget the Rock n Roll Empire are here and are challenging reDRagon for the World Tag Team Championship. This is going to be a wild one. But it looks like our Cruiserweight Champion is in the ring again. Eden Stiles take it away.

XWA 52 9n-03hCy

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is for the XWA Cruiserweight Championship! Representing France... The Number one Frenchman, Rene Goulet

Rene Goulet
France?

vs

Chris Candido
XWA Cruiserweight Champion
Fort Lee, NJ, America

(Rene actually surprises Chris with a School boy for a near fall. but then its all Chris. He hits a Hanging Suplex and then goes up and hits the Jersey Jam to get the win.)

Winner: Chris Candido

XWA 52 Chriscandido

(After the match. Candido pulls out a little american Flag stand and places it on Rene's chest.)

Saxton: *Sigh* You know Goulet is Canadian, right?

Sytch: What's the difference. He aint American. Candido continues to make XWA great and show why he is the best there is.

Saxton: By beating Rene Goulet?

XWA 52 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with Adam Cole & Lauren.)

XWA 52 6B08CB96F21094031852748070912_21757aae055.0.4

Cameron: Adam, you are still undefeated in the X1 Climax. Can you run the table?

Lauren: Another brilliant question...

Cole: Chill out babe. Cameron, I do what I do and that's win. But to be honest, I don't give a damn about the X1. The only thing Adam Cole has his eyes on is that Beer bellied World Champion of ours. Everyone knows I should be Champion. And I will be... soon.

Cameron: Well it's AJ Styles who gets the shot at GLORY. Will you be watching?

Cole: Oh you bet your sweet ass! We have tickets... ringside. No matter who wins that match they can be sure to see the true champion waiting to pounce.

Cameron: Thank you for your time... and the compliment.

Lauren: "Sweet Ass"??? What the hell was that about?

Cole: Christ, Lauren it was just a figure of speech...

(They walk off bickering as Cameron giggles.)

Cameron: Girl-Bye!

Lauren: (From off camera) Shut up!

Saxton: Magnum Adam Cole is not stopping his quest to become Heavyweight Champion.

Sytch: Why should he? He is the greatest Junior Champion ever. There is no stopping him or Bullet Club.

Saxton: Speaking of Bullet Club. We will see one of them in our next X1 match.

Sytch: Always a joy.

Doc Gallows w/Amber Gallows
Former World 6-Man Champion
Chicago, Illinois

vs

Baron Corbin
Kansas City, MO

(These are two big brawlers and they go head on like two Bulls. Doc catches Baron with a big boot and pounds on him a bit. But Corbin catches Gallows with a huge clothesline. Then nails a Flying Shoulder Block from the 2nd rope. He covers, 1.. 2.. No!

Corbin sends Doc into the buckle and charges but is met with an uppercut from Doc. He follows with a Backdrop Suplex. He covers for 2. The action spills to the floor where both men land big blows. They return to the ring before the 10 count though.

Corbin hits a Powerslam on Doc. He then chokes him on the bottom rope. Then hits the ropes to nail him with a seated splash but Amber pulls Doc out the way and Baron hits the ropes and lands on the back of his head. Doc waits till he rises and hits the Gallows Pole. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Doc Gallows (+2 Points)

XWA 52 Doc-Gallows2

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 52 Olivia-munn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. The X1 Climax is continuing. Here are the updated standings.

Block A Scoring: (Number in Parenthesis is number of tournament matches competed in out of 5.)
Jimmy Snuka 2 points (2)
Juice Robinson 0 Points (3)
Karl Anderson 0 points (2)

Block B Scoring:
Hiroshi Tanahashi 3 points (3)
Bad Luck Fale 2 points (3)
Baron Corbin 0 points (3)

Ricky Steamboat and Adam Cole remain atop their respective divisions, with neither yet tasting defeat. But there is a lot of action still to come. One man who is still in the thick of it is Apollo Crews.

XWA 52 Apollo-crews-frontpagejpg-ee9a5e59b1cc3acb

Crews: The X1 Climax! The biggest tournament of its kind in the UWF and I am in the middle of it. But just being in the tournament isn't enough for Apollo Crews. I have to win it! And then punch my ticket to the Main Event of Xtreme Warfare. I went to war with Mil Muertes and was still standing. Now this is all I need to show all the UWF that Apollo Crews is the future of the wrestling business. Next week on Facebook Faceoff I have Raven. So get ready, because even though a Raven can fly, Apollo is going to soar!

Munn: In other news, GLORY is coming up soon. Call your Pay Per View provider now to order early. Every World title will be defended. Speaking of titles, we are being told that next week, the XWA Tag Team Champions, The Briscoes, will be here in the XWA Arena. And we are also having another Facebook Faceoff Show. So far you heard about Raven vs Apollo Crews in an X1 match. The Main Event will be the rematch between OMEGA and Kazuchika Okada add to that Melissa Anderson goes 1 on 1 with Amber Gallows. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good night.

(After the break we see The Tongan Mob Bosses walking in the back they come across The Young Bucks.)

Tama: Look brothers. We have a Pee Wee division.

(They all laugh)

Nick Jackson: That was sooo funny... and original. Its good that you have a promising comedy career. Since you lost those tag belts and all.

Tanga Roa: Watch your mouth son. Or I will close it.

Matt Jackson: Talk is cheap. Why not settle it in the ring. Let's say... next week.

Fale: HA! Done. I will chew you up like a chicken Wing.

Nick: You know what else you can do with a chicken Wing?

Young Bucks: SUCK IT!!!

(The Bucks give the TMB some crotch chops and run off.)

Tama: We are going to crush those kids.

Saxton: We're back and it's time for another X! Climax match.

Sytch: Bullet Club is back again. This time the Machine Gun is cocked and loaded.

Saxton: I'm sure you know a lot about that.

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

"Superfly" Jimmy Snuka
Fiji Isands

vs

"Machine Gun" Karl Anderson w/Amber Gallows
Former World 6-Man Champion
Pipestone, MN

(Anderson attacks while Amber has Snuka distracted. Anderson is all over the beloved Snuka. TKO connects and Karl covers for two. Anderson goes for a Bicycle Kick but Jimmy rolls under it then hits a Flying Headbutt. He lights up Anderson with chops to the chest. He whips Karl to the ropes and nails a dropkick. Then delivers a vertical suplex. He goes up top for his big finisher but Amber jumps on the apron. This allows Karl to get up and Slams Jimmy off the top.

Out runs Rich Swann. He grabs Amber on his shoulders and starts to carry her off. Karl is livid. The referee is trying to tell Swann to put her down.

Back in the ring slides in Moose. He catches Karl with a Spear as the crowd cheers. Snuka now drags him center ring as Swann has now left the ring area with Amber Gallows. Snuka climbs up once more. Death Leap connects! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Jimmy Snuka (+2 Points)

XWA 52 26f8bfb99e1f7b9d7d1047f0d002f018

Saxton: The Superfly!!!

Sytch: Oh jeez. Stop with the unbiased announcing already. You're going to ignore the interference from the Charm City Squad.

Saxton: The same way you ignored the way they cheated to beat the Squad in the number 1 contender match.

Sytch: And the way everyone ignores you...

Saxton: Exactly! ...wait...

Sytch: Too easy.

Saxton: In the ring right now is the World Tag Team Champions.

Sytch: Is this wise taking this match so close to GLORY?

Saxton: They are fighting champions. It's what they have prided themselves on. 

Sytch: It could be the end of them too.

reDRagon (Fish & O'Reilly) w/Scarlett Bordeaux
UWF World Tag Team Champions
Albany, NY & St Louis, MO

vs

Rock n Roll Empire w/Sunshine
Memphis, TN

(The action is fast paced in this one. Both teams rely heavily on speed and teamwork. The champs look strong early but get cutoff by a basement dropkick to Kyle's knee by Morton. Now the Empire begin to take control. They utilize quick tags as they focus on the leg of O'Reilly.

Ricky applies a Figure Four Leglock but Bobby Fish runs in and stomps the head of Morton to break up the hold. As the referee gets Fish back to his corner the Empire execute a Double Suplex on Kyle. They continue to keep Kyle in their corner they go for a Double Dropkick but O'Reilly hooks the ropes. When the Empire rise they are hit with a double Pendulum Lariat. The crowd is cheering as Kyle crawls to his corner and makes the hot tag.

Fish runs in with Sleeps With The Fishes for both challengers, He slams Morton then slams Gibson right on top of his partner. He hits the ropes and nails a senton on both. He covers Gibson for two. Morton attacks from behind but in comes O'Reilly who nails a Shotgun dropkick sending Ricky into the corner. Bobby hits a neckbreaker on Gibson then tags in Kyle for Chasing the Dragon. But Sunshine is on the apron screaming. Fish tries to take a swipe at her. Morton dropkicks O'Reilly in the back and sends him to the floor. Meanwhile Scarlett drags Sunshine off the apron.

In the ring Fish and Gibson are trading punches as Morton delivers a piledriver out on the floor on O'Reilly who is the legal man. The ref starts his count and eventually gets to 10.

Winners by countout: Rock n Roll Empire

(Scarlett is checking on Fish as Kyle is arguing with the referee. While all this is happening, Ricky and Robert grab the Tag belts and take off as the crowd boos.)

XWA 52 80a034d2450544e2a645ed7f998794f6

Sytch: Do we have new champions?

Saxton: No! You can't win the belts on a countout. The Rock n Roll Empire stole the belts.

Sytch: Well possession IS nine tenths of the law.

Saxton: That's ridiculous! Stealing is breaking the law.

Sytch: Stupidity should be breaking the law but then I would have to bail you out of jail.

Saxton: We'll be back...

(Camera switches backstage to Dixie Carter's office. In walks Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows and Amber.)

Anderson: Dixie! What are you going to do about what those two thugs did to me tonight?!

Carter: Thugs? You mean the Charm City Squad? I'm not doing anything. Referee's decision is final and from where I'm sitting that was a receipt for the interference you guys used to become Number 1 contenders.

Gallows: Speaking of which. When do we get our shot?

Carter: Look. They will be here next week. I will try to negotiate the match then.

Amber: See that you do. The Bullet Club don't like to be kept waiting. As for those 2 punks, they seem to be needing a lesson and Bullet Club are all about education. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Carter: Fine. And don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

(Cameron is in the ring and she introduces Kazuchika Okada & Gedo.)

XWA 52 E80c14ceffb93479dee7250c29a5b048

Cameron: Gentlemen, Mr Okada has one more shot at regaining his title at Facebook Faceoff. This is your last shot. No more excuses.

Gedo: Eh? Excuses? The only excuses I see is from Dixie Carter and XWA management. Everyone knows that OMEGA never defeat Okada. Eh? Okada is the greatest champion in all XWA and in all UWF. Now I see that there is jealousy here. You are bias against superior Japanese warriors. So now we will bring CHAOS to XWA.

Cameron: You have used that word a number of times. What do you mean by CHAOS?

Gedo: Chaos is anarchy. Chaos is the eye of the storm. Once chaos ensues everything changes and only the best rise to the top. You will learn. You will all learn, eh?   

Cameron: Let's switch gears, what about the UWF Television Title?

Gedo: Oh we have not forgotten about you Shawn Michael. Okada-san had you defeated when last we met and next time he will finish the job once and for all. Okada is going to dominate everyone...  everywhere... Anytime. 

Okada: I wish to say something.... OMEGA, Michaels, Steen... take a look. Okada is the Next Level of warrior and soon you will bow before me.

(Gedo laughs and smiles, then they leave the ring.)

Cameron: Wow. I don't think I have ever heard Okada speak before. He certainly is confident. Back to Byron and Tammy.

Sytch: I would not bet against that man, Saxton.

Saxton: Can't say I would either. Still wondering what Gedo means by Chaos.

Sytch: Who knows, with his limited English it could mean anything.

Saxton: Well Trinity is about to answer the challenge of Nicole Matthews.

Sytch: These women just took out 1/2 of the Canadian Ninjas recently. Now they have FLOW all to themselves. Smart move.

Saxton: Smart move? It was a heinous attack the injured Portia Perez. That's not something you admire.

Sytch: Hey I can admire anything I want. No matter how ugly some think it is!

Saxton: That explains Candido...

Mio Shirai w/Gedo
Japan

vs

Nicole Matthews
Dojo in Canada

(The other members of Trinity are told to head to the back. Gedo stays and the bell is rung. Nicole reacts like she is shot out of a cannon. Mio doesn't know what hit her. A barrage of punches and kicks. Mio is sent to the corner and Matthews follows in with a jumping corner Splash. She hoists her to the top rope and delivers a Super Belly to Belly Plex. Gedo jumps on the apron and is met with a Superkick.

Fans are chanting "Ninjas". Nicole is a woman possessed. She charges Mio again but she executes a Drop Toe hold sending Matthews face first into the bottom Turnbuckle pad. Mio now starts utilizing her MMA striking background on Nicole. She then tries to lock in a Guillotine choke. but Matthews fights it and gets a rope break. But Mio continues to unleash shoot kicks. The referee makes her back off. When she does she is speared by Nicole. Nicole sets her up... Vancouver Maneuver! 1.. 2..

NO! Gedo runs in and attacks Nicole. The ref calls for the bell. But now the other members of Trinity run back out. They pound away at Nicole. Then look to set up for their signature Triple Team spot which apparently is called Black Rain. But then charging the ring is Sherri Martel and Cindy Rogers. Both teams are brawling now. Matthews is up and hits the Vancouver Maneuver on Gedo. Security has run out to separate everyone. After a minute or two. Trinity is out the ring. FLOW and Matthews are left inside. But then They turn on her as well. Another brawl breaks out. Here comes Athena and Naomi to join the fight. Soon there are bodies everywhere. The crowd loves it but the officials can't seem to get things under control for a while. )

Winner By DQ: Nicole Matthews

XWA 52 012911

(After everyone is separated Nicole gets a mic and challenges Gedo for the next show.)

Sytch: You thought only the men could cause mayhem! These women are bad asses.

Saxton: I never thought that. I know XWA has some of the most hardcore women in the industry.

Sytch: Now Matthews has challenged Gedo. Ordinarily I would say she's nuts but the way she fought tonight I worry for Gedo.

Saxton: Looking at his face I'd say he is worried too.

(Backstage we see Cameron.)

XWA 52 Wwe_cameron_red_attire_heel_png_by_gabrieandrew-da8joka

Cameron: I am here with Paul Heyman. Paul your client is about to head to the ring for this special challenge tag Match. We know AJ Styles has selected Tommy Dreamer. Who is Steen teaming with?

Heyman: At first we decided Steen would need no partner. He is the World Heavyweight Champion after all. But then someone came to us asking to be in the match. So we talked it over and decided from the goodness of our hearts we will allow this partner to join us. We didn't need him but Steen is a generous champion.

Cameron: Sooooo... Who is it?

Heyman: Patience my dear Cameron. Watch the ring and find out.

(Heyman walks off smiling.)

Cameron: I'm watching. Back to ringside.

Saxton: Well Paul Heyman is pretty tight lipped on this. Any ideas?

Sytch: Not reaally. Not sure who would team up with Steen. He is not well liked in that locker room. Maybe Mil Muertes?

Saxton: That would be a dysfunctional couple if I ever saw one.

Sytch: No more than us two...

Saxton: Let's send it to Eden.

Eden: This is our Main Event!

AJ Styles & Tommy Dreamer

vs

Kevin Steen w/Paul Heyman
Canada

(Steen and Heyman walk out to a chorus of boos. Then they head to the ring alone. As they get to the ring Heyman has a mic and starts berating the two opponents in the ring. Then slipping in from behind them is....

RAVEN!!!

Raven attacks from behind! The bell rings as Steen slides in and goes right after AJ. All 4 men are going blow for blow. AJ and Tommy seem to start getting the upper hand. Then Kevin just chop blocks the knee of Dreamer which turns the tide as now Raven and the World Heavyweight Champ double team the WWA star.

Tommy is back up and drops Steen with a right hand as Raven is choking Styles across the ropes. Dreamer goes to the 2nd rope and lands a fist drop to the head of Steen. Raven looks for the Evenflow on AJ but he counters into a Northern Lights Suplex for two.

Styles goes to the apron and nails Raven with the Flying Forearm. Tommy gets Steen on his shoulder for the Death Valley Driver as AJ sets up for the Styles Clash on Raven. Steen elbows free then shoves Dreamer into Styles their heads collide. Steen schoolboys Dreamer with a handful of tights as Raven holds AJ down. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Raven and Kevin Steen.

XWA 52 Kevin-owens-2

(The crowd is booing as Tommy complains about the handful of tights. Then Raven gives him a Bulldog. Steen tosses AJ from the ring. Steen and Raven raise their arms in victory. When Steen turns around he is met with The Flying Forearm smash of AJ Styles! Raven tries to charge but is scooped up by Tommy Dreamer... Death Valley Driver!!! Raven is down and AJ looks to the crowd who are on their feet. He grabs Steen... STYLES CLASH!!! Steen is down. Aj grabs the belt and looks at it before raising it high above his head. He then drops it on Steen and leaves with Tommy.)

Saxton: AJ Styles has just made a statement here tonight.

Sytch: What statement? Steen and Raven won the match!

Saxton: Maybe so, but if AJ hits the Styles Clash on Thanksgiving we will have a new World Heavyweight Champion!

Sytch: Don't bet on it

Saxton: That's our show. Don't forget in just 1 week, Facebook Faceoff. Just like our page and watch the action! We will see you then!

Sytch: Can I block you?
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 52
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: