FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 51

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 51 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 51   XWA 51 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:02 am

XWA 51 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 51 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 51 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 51 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 51 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and Welcome back to XWA TV! I am Byron Saxton, here with the bombastic, Tammy Sytch. We are in the middle of the X1 Climax and we have 2 tournament matches tonight.

Sytch: That we do. Juice Robinson takes on "Magnum" Adam Cole. And Tommy Dreamer vs Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Saxton: That's not all because in our Main Event, "Machine Gun" Karl Anderson & "Double Gloc" Doc Gallows face The Charm City Squad in a Number 1 contender's Match!

Sytch: Except reDRagon lost the XWA titles!

Saxton: Yes at a recent WCW show it was The Briscoes who unified the XWA Tag Titles. reDRagon successfully defended the World titles on that same show. But losing those XWA tag straps was a bit of a shocker.

Sytch: This place is going off the rails with having guys from other companies taking our championships. Is this the leadership Dixie Carter is going to provide?! This is why we need to now name Chris Candido as head of the XWA.

Saxton: Oh no... Not another lunatic who wants to be in charge. Speaking of our Cruiserweight Champion he is in the ring. Eden Stiles take it away.

XWA 51 9n-03hCy

Eden: This is our opening bout! Representing Germany.... Alex Wright!

Alex Wright
Germany

vs

Chris Candido
XWA Cruiserweight Champion
Fort Lee, NJ, America

Alex holds his own for a minute or two before Chris hits a Hanging Suplex. Then some crossfaces. And it ends with the Blonde Bombshell.)

Winner: Chris Candido

XWA 51 Chriscandido

(After the match. Candido pulls out a little american Flag stand and places it on Wright's chest.)

Saxton: Well at least Alex is German. What is the significance of these small Flags?

Sytch: It's like when Louie Armstrong landed on the moon. He put a Flag and said this my world. Chris is just doing the same.

Saxton: There is just so much wrong with that... We'll be back. Louie Armstrong??

XWA 51 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with Nicole Matthews.)

XWA 51 Latest?cb=20140329172103

Cameron: I am here with one half of the Canadian Ninjas, Nicole Matthews. Nicole I can see it on your face. You are still very angry with what happened last show. May I ask the condition of Portia Perez.

Matthews: It's not good. She received a few different injuries. Mainly a level 2 concussion. She also has busted eardrum and there is some damage to her neck. We don't have an exact timetable for her return. But know this... she WILL be back. When she is, Trinity is going to wish they never came to America.

Cameron: These injuries sound pretty severe. How are her spirits?

Matthews: Portia is going to be Portia. That wont change. Last I left her she was playing Call of Duty and was asking for a Super Big Gulp. Coke & Sunkist mix. So she is ready to go once she is cleared. But I can't wait for that. Next week, I challenge any member of Trinity to face me. Even Gedo if he likes.

Cameron: Wait... Gedo is a man...

Matthews: Is he? Not in my eyes. Like I said, any of them can come face me. I am going to whip someone's ass next week.

Cameron: Okay you heard it. Nicole Matthews has challenged any member of Trinity, including their manager. I would not want to get in the ring with her right now.

Saxton: Bad news on Portia Perez. I hope she can return soon.

Sytch: So much for being a Ninja. Never seen an injured ninja before.

Saxton: How many Ninjas have you met?

Sytch: Well... Um... I know a lot ok!

Juice Robinson
Joliet, Illinois

vs

"Magnum" Adam Cole w/Lauren
Former UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Panama City, FL

(Usually Juice really starts matches strong but tonight its Cole in control throughout. Corona Kick connects and Adam covers for 2. A few more 2 counts. The Cole goes for the Florida Key but Robinson grabs the arm and applies the Juice Maker(Kimura). He has Cole down and in pain.

Cole is in dire straits but Lauren is directing him towards the ropes. He stretches out his leg and gets his toe to the ropes. That's enough for a break. Cole rolls to the apron but Juice has him from the inside and is peppering him with punches. Then from nowhere Cole does a neck snap across the top rope on Robinson. Cole slides back in... Colelateral hits! He grabs him again... Florida Key! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Adam Cole (+2 Points)

XWA 51 Fill

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 51 Olivia-munn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. The X1Climax is in full swing. Let's take a look at the standings.

Block A Scoring: (Number in Parenthesis is number of tournament matches competed in out of 5.)
Jimmy Snuka 2 points (2)
Juice Robinson 0 Points (3)
Karl Anderson 0 points (2)

Block B Scoring:
Hiroshi Tanahashi 2 points (2)
Doc Gallows 2 points (2)
Baron Corbin 0 points (2)

We now send you for some pre-recorded comments from Jimmy Snuka.

XWA 51 Superfly-jimmy-snuka-charged-wit1-480x293

Snuka: Bruddah, Let me tell you something. The Superfly is ready to go to the top of the X1 Tournament. I know I lost 1 match. But I wont lose another. The Superfly will be the next X1 Champ, believe it!

Munn: In other news, The Briscoes have unified the XWA tag titles. The story now is what's next? Word has it the new champs will defending these titles in various venues. Will they respect the winner of tonight's Main Event as #1 contenders remains to be seen. That's all for this time. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, good night.

(After the break we see The Young Kings in the locker room.)

D.Young: Kenny everyone is talking about our win over the Young Bucks at RECKONING.

King: As well they should! We had a great match and we are back on the map here. It was some after party too. Man I had 3 chicks all over me. One of them had a Young Kings tattoo on her inside thigh.

D.Young: Certainly sounds like the Playa I know. I just curled up in bed with Jimmy...

King: Dude! TMI! I aint trying to hear all that.

(Kenny Leaves)

D.Young: I thought he liked Jimmy Fallon? He must be a Letterman guy.

Saxton: We are back and up next is Melissa Anderson

Sytch: She is having issues with Bullet Club and Amber Gallows in particular.

Saxton: Amber got a Tainted countout victory over her at RECKONING but Sable paid the price.

Sytch: Why is it when its one of your favorites that loses its tainted?

Saxton: Well when one of yours loses you act like its a crime against humanity.

Sytch: No, that would be your breath...

Aksana
Lithuania

vs

Melissa Anderson
San Francisco, CA

(This is Aksana's first match in quite some time. She was taken out by Trinity with the same move that put Portia on the shelf. Whether it was ring rust or just due to a very angry Melissa. Aksana is completely run over in this one. Anderson nails a Hangman's Neckbreaker. Then ends it with the Curb Stomp. After she points down at Aksana with a finger gun. An obvious message to Amber Gallows and Bullet Club.)

Winner: Melissa Anderson

XWA 51 Cheerleader-melissa-121715

Saxton: Melissa Anderson with a bit of a statement.

Sytch: I admit, she's good. But she better back off of this thing with Amber. You do not want to piss off the Bullet Club.

Saxton: They started it.

Sytch: And they will end it. Sometimes its best to just keep your mouth shut.

Saxton: Hmmm. Something you could maybe tell Candido.

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

Saxton: It's time for our 2nd X1 Climax match of the night. This should be good.

Sytch: These guys know each other well. They have been in the ring before.

Saxton: But I think this is their first one on one match. Both men needing a win as Steamboat is way in the lead. 

Sytch: Well Tanahashi is the reigning X1 Champion. I'm picking him.

Hiroshi Tanahashi
Japan

vs

Tommy Dreamer
Yonkers, NY

(Both men shake hands at the start then get right into a Collar Elbow tie up. Neither man can get an advantage and shove each other off. They try again with the same result. Both men circle a moment. Getting their measure. They tie up again. Once again its a stalemate but neither man will give in they spin into the ropes then fall to the out side. Tanahashi lays in a hard chop. Tommy lands a right hand. Now Tana with an elbow. and both men are now trading strikes. The ref is counting it gets to 8 when both men slide in.

Tommy surprises Hiroshi with an arm drag and works the arm. Tana works his way to a knee and takes Dreamer down with a leg dive. Now Tanahashi switches to a kneebar. Tommy now has to work. He is able to kick Tana off with his free leg they both get to their feet as the crowd gives an ovation.

Match continues with a bit more zest as both men have opened up the move sets. Dreamer nails a DDT for a 2 count. he tries to follow up with a Death Valley Driver but Tanahashi elbows free and counters into a Sitout Rear Mat Slam. He climbs up top for the High Fly Flow as Dreamer is starting to stand. He connects. Then he goes up one more time. HFF!!! But Tommy gets his knees up! He rolls him up! 1.. 2..

NOOO!!! Tanahashi kicks out! Dreamer is on the attack he goes for a kick but Tanahhashi catches his leg and hits a Dragon Screw Leg Whip! He pounces and applies a Sharpshooter. Tommy is grimacing in pain. He is trying to fight to the ropes. He is almost there. But Tana drags him back to the center of the ring!  Tommy is in excruciating pain but refuses to tap. Soon he starts to go limp. The ref checks his arm once... twice... Three times... But Tommy's hand stays up! The fans are amazed. Tanahashi refuses to let go. Tommy fades again. The ref checks his arm. The the bell rings.)

Winner: Draw (1 Point each)

(Tanahashi thinks he won but the ref explains the time limit is up. Tanahashi looks defeated. He looks down at Dreamer who is holding his knee. He helps him up as the fans give a standing ovation. He then helps Tommy to the back as the crowd chants "Thank You both!".)

Sytch: Well that was a waste of time.

Saxton: Why? It was a great battle!

Sytch: It was a draw. Only 1 point for each guy.

Saxton: Well they do say a tie is like kissing your sister.

Sytch: I thought she got a restraining order on you for that?

Saxton: We'll be back...

(Camera switches backstage to Dixie Carter's office. There is Gedo as well.)

Gedo: You saw the tape eh! We want justice!

Carter: Enough already. Yes, I saw the tape. Your man had his shoulder up. The referee's decision is final. I can't overturn it.

Gedo: So you will do nothing??!!

Carter: Look. I can give you one more shot at Fright Night. But after that OMEGA does not defend again until XTREME WARFARE II.

Gedo: This company has wanted to hold my group down. But now you have brought CHAOS to XWA. Remember that, eh?

(Cameron is in the ring and she introduces Kevin Steen and Paul Heyman.)

XWA 51 F74a3a1236c227178b9f287e34da6477XWA 51 Latest?cb=20140701151708

Cameron: Gentlemen, Kevin Steen was able to get by John Cena on our last show. But the challengers are lining up. It seems everyone wants what you have.

Heyman: Of course they do. But what they have to learn is we all can't get what we want. I mean WE can of course but we are not the average Joe. No matter who it is, John Cena, Pedro Morales, Adam Cole or anyone else. None of them have a realistic chance of doing anything other than possibly spending time in a hospital ward after messing with the World Heavyweight Champion.

Cameron: I see you failed to mention the number 1 contender, AJ Styles.

Heyman: AJ Styles... number 1 contender? That's like saying an antelope is the number 1 contender to a Lion for King of the Jungle. He gets a shot at GLORY. Sure but does he really even want it now? This man is a different breed. He's not in it for the glory, for the money or even the fame. He's the champion because he's simply better than everyone else and he gets an almost perverse pleasure from annihilating his opponents. So on behalf of my client I would like to give AJ the chance to bow out this match now.   

Carter: Paul. Paul. Paul, you know that wont happen. but who am I to speak for AJ Styles, I will let him tell you himself.

XWA 51 Aj-styles-entrance

Styles: So you're offering me the chance to bow out? Well that's mighty big of you but I think I'll pass. You see I'm sure you haven't forgotten Kevin, as I'm sure these fans haven't forgotten. I have beaten you TWICE before. At Bragging Rights and in the final match at War of The Worlds. So you see I am the one man who can beat you. I've done it before and on Thanksgiving I will do it again.

Heyman: You want a history lesson? Yes you defeated Steen at the Bragging Rights finals. Anyone can get lucky. As for the War of the Worlds final. That was a 10 man Elimination March. The night before in a singles match Kevin pinned you in the center of the ring. So the last time you faced each other one on one it was Kevin (Bleepin) Steen who was the better man and at Glory he will be again. The difference? This time you wont walk out with your head down. You will be stretched out! 

Styles: It doesn't matter what type of match it is. I have beaten you and I can do it again. To prove that my old friend Dixie here has booked at match for next show. You get yourself a partner and I'll get one too. And we will do it one more time. In fact I already got my partner. A man who has defeated you once as well. Tommy Dreamer!

(Crowd pops as Steen looks like he could shoot fire out his eyes.)

Cameron: Thank you guys. Back to Byron and Tammy.

Sytch: Its a damn revolving door around here. Chris going to build that wall.

Saxton: I hope he builds it from the outside. But we have some match already set for next show. I wonder who will Steen get to team with him. The guy has no friends.

Sytch: I'm sure you can relate to that.

Saxton: Well Sam Houston is in the ring.

Sytch: This guy is a wrestler? Iv'e seen brooms heavier than him.

Saxton: Here comes his opponent.

Sam Houston
Texas

vs

Mil Muertes w/Catrina
Mexico City, Mexico

(This was a massacre. Poor Sam tried his best but it was like trying to punch Godzilla.  Mil knocks out Houston cold with a Deadly Right Hand. He drags him up and delivers the Flatliner. He gets the 3.)

Winnes: Mil Muertes

XWA 51 Mil%2Bmuertes

(As customary, Catrina gives Sam the Lick of Death.)

Sytch: Ughh That is disgusting.

Saxton: I agree having Catrina do that to that poor kid...

Sytch: Kid? No I think its disgusting Catrina has to taste that Texas Q-Tip.

Saxton: When we return, our big Tag Team Main Event.

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter when in comes OMEGA)

Carter: Before you say anything, let me explain. Gedo has made a big fuss over this and to be honest Okada's shoulder was up. The decision of the match stands it will show you defeated him but under the circumstances, I felt it was best to grant him one more shot at Fright Night.

OMEGA: Okay...

Carter: Okay? What did you want to say?

OMEGA: That I think Okada deserves another shot at Fright Night. I'm the XWA Champion and I want to show that I'm a better one than Okada or Adam Cole.

(With that OMEGA turns and leave the office.)

Carter: Well that was a first...

(Backstage we see Cameron.)

XWA 51 Tumblr_nn2fyuZQob1sj30jmo3_400

Cameron: I am here with the World Tag Team Champions, reDRagon. Gentlemen in a wild Triple threat Tag Team match you lost the XWA Tag Titles to the Briscoes. Now on the same night you successfully retained your World Tag Titles. Is it safe to say it was just too much trying to defend both championships?

O'Reilly: No, I don't think its safe to say that. I think the problem was we took our eye off the ball for a second.

Cameron: Isn't that the same thing?

Fish: No, it's not honestly. We are the greatest Tag Team in the World. Almost 1 year as Champions. So when you are the best you have to prove that every time you step in that ring. Our fans demand that of us. WE demand it of ourselves. So now we are even more focused than ever. Dudleys, Briscoes, Rock n Roll Empire and of course Road Warriors. You think the top of the mountain was high before? It's Mt frickin Everest now.

Cameron: Are you looking for a rematch with the Briscoes?

O'Reilly: Oh you bet this isn't the end. We will see Dem Boys again. Count on that.

Cameron: I'm counting. Back to ringside.

Saxton: Time to find out who will be the Number one contenders for the Tag belts are.

Sytch: I could tell you before the match. Bullet Club will not be denied.

Saxton: I think the packed house here in the XWA Arena would disagree.

Sytch: Oh please, these people are almost as clueless as you.

Saxton: Let's send it to Eden.

Eden: This is our Main Event!

Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows w/Amber Gallows
Former UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champions

vs

Charm City Squad (Moose & Swann)
Baltimore, MD

(Charm City enters to Lionel Richie's "All Night Long" Which is being sung by Rich Swann as he is carried in on the shoulders of Moose. The crowd loves it and sings along. Bullet Club are looking at the outpouring of love from the crowd with shock. CCS have become the darlings of the XWA crowd while Bullet Club is everything they despise. Even some of the BC fans can be seen enjoying the entrance.

The match gets started and its a knockdown drag out fight. The Squad start off strong but then a distraction by Amber turns the tide. Referee Paul Turner warns her to stay out of the action. Match continues with BC keeping Swann in their corner. Rich tries to fight out of there but its always a 2 on 1 situation. They go for the Magic Killer but Swann somehow Twists his body over and tuns it into a Cutter on Doc. Gallows charges with a Lariat but Swann does a Matrix evasion. then dives to make the hot tag to Moose.

Moose opens up on both Gallows and Anderson. Slamming both men to the mat. He hits Karl with the Pop-up Clothesline. He covers but Gallows breaks it up. Swann hits a Springboard Flying Elbow that knocks Gallows from the ring. He goes for a Running dive when Amber jumps in front of him. Meanwhile Moose has  given a Powerbomb to Karl and now sets up for the spear.

Paul Turner has jumped out the ring and is expelling Amber from Ringside. She is arguing but Turner says he will DQ them if she doesn't. Then Swann does a running Shooting Star Plancha on Gallows from the apron. As Moose spears Anderson. But But as he covers coming off the top rope with a chair is Corey Graves! He connects to the back of his skull.  Then rolls out and hides. The referee returns and sees both men down, Karl rises and hits the Gun Stun on Moose. He covers while Gallows holds Swann from re-entering. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows

XWA 51 Doc-gallows-karl-anderson-1-youtube

(The crowd is booing as Bullet Club high tail it out of there. Swann helps up his partner and they receive a big round of applause.)

Saxton: Unbelievable. Has Bullet Club ever won a match clean?

Sytch: Oh stop whining. They do what they always do... win.

Saxton: I'm not getting into this with you again. That's our show folks thanks for tuning in, see you next time.

Sytch: Tammy out!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 51
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: