FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 49

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 49 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 49   XWA 49 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 4:00 am

XWA 49 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 49 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 49 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Before the show begins we see the ending to the Triple Threat match at BURN where Paul Heyman helps Kevin Steen become the new  World Heavyweight Champion.)

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch)

XWA 49 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 49 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and Welcome back to Xtreme Wrestling Alliance! I'm Byron Saxton, alongside the outspoken, Tammy Sytch. And you just saw what happened at BURN. Tammy, we have a new World Heavyweight Champion.

Sytch: A shocking turn of events to be sure. I couldn't believe it. But Steen and Heyman pulled off the heist of the century.

Saxton: We are waiting for both Steen and General Manager Paul Heyman to get here but Heyman has already booked a couple of matches. In our Main Event. Raven and Baron Corbin will face Ricky Steamboat and Juice Robinson.

Sytch: Let's not forget we also have a new XWA Champion.

Saxton: Oh how could anyone forget that match as OMEGA finally slayed the dragon and is now the top man here in XWA. But the former champion, Okada is not going to slink away I'm sure. We will here from both of them tonight.

Sytch: Also tonight Trinity takes on the Canadian Ninjas.  

Saxton: Both teams are still vying for the Women's World Tag titles. But it is Trinity who gets the shot at GLORY. Also we will see former Cruiserweight Champion La Sombra face the Bullet Club's Corey Graves.

Sytch: Ughh isn't that guy gone yet? I thought my babe deported him already.

Saxton: Afriad not. All that and more, Now let's send it to Eden Stiles.

XWA 49 Screen_Shot_2020_03_18_at_5.49.19_PM

Eden: This is our opening bout!

The Mulkeys
Spartanburg, SC

vs

Charm City Squad
Baltimore, MD

(Poor Mulkeys are badly outmatched. Moose spears both brothers at the same time. Then Swann ends it with a 450 Splash on Randy.)

Winners: Charm City Squad

XWA 49 Rich-Swann

Saxton: The hometown fans love this exciting team.

Sytch: So much accounting for taste.

Saxton: Come on Tammy, these guys are fun to watch.

Sytch: Being fun to watch and being a great team are two different things.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with "Magnum" Adam Cole & Lauren)

XWA 49 Tumblr_inline_ncdj7wtNhn1s0cay3

Cameron: Adam, your thoughts on what happened at BURN.

Lauren: What do you think his thoughts are??? What a stupid question!

Cameron: Look, I've had about enough of you! You want to do this?!

Cole: ENOUGH! You want to know my thoughts? My thoughts are that Kevin Steen and Heyman made a huge mistake when they decided to prevent me from my destiny. Everyone in the whole damned UWF knew it was I who deserved to win that title. But they decided to come up with a plan that had such domino effect it took out an entire company in Zero-1. But you know what other  dominoes fell? Ones that involve the strongest force in this industry. Bullet Club. Because now you just lit a fire under us. I heard the whispers. Some of them came from you Cameron, That Bullet Club had become complacent. We were at the top and were now resting on our laurels.

Lauren: You were resting on me??

Cole: "Laurels"... Nevermind... I will tell you Cameron and everyone else watching. Bullet Club is hungry again. Anyone that takes food from our mouths will get Shot Down. Especially Kevin Steen.

Cameron: A revitilized Bullet Club? This could spell trouble for anyone in their way.

Saxton: Up next is a battle of cruiserweights.

Sytch: Yeah yeah, La Sombra is still here. Wonder if Homeland Security is near by?

Saxton: Please stop. Don't start that nonsense.

Sytch: We all have to chip in to keep XWA great again.

Saxton: I wish we could deport you.

La Sombra
Former XWA Cruiserweight Champion
Mexico

vs

Corey Graves w/Amber Gallows
Former World 6-Man Champion
Pittsburgh, PA

(Even match early on but Sombra starts to take control. He gets a few near falls. Then Graves attacks the knee. He applies a kneebar but refuses to let go even after Sombra makes the ropes. The ref finally gets him to break and then is backing Corey off reprimanding him. Then Amber sneaks in and chop blocks the knee of Sombra. Corey moves in and  applies Lucky 13. Sombra passes out from the pain. )

Winner: Corey Graves

XWA 49 5dfc77daa9fd4d10637fc2f010932b62

(After the match Sombra needs medical assistance to get to the back.)

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 49 Vogue_73-questions-with-olivia-munn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. Summer is ending but things are about to heat up anyway as the X-1 Climax Tournament is set to begin. The Round Robin style event kicks off right here next week. Here are the seeds of blocks A & B

BLOCK A
________
Adam Cole
Apollo Crews
Juice Robinson
Jimmy Snuka
Raven
Karl Anderson

BLOCK B
________
Tommy Dreamer
Doc Gallows
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Bad Luck Fale
Ricky Steamboat
Baron Corbin

We have learned that Mil Muertes was originally in B Block but pulled out of the tournament and as replaced by Next Generation star, Baron Corbin. No reason was given why but Catrina did give one cryptic response. Saying, quote "Our destiny lies elsewhere". Now with comments is last year's winner, Hiroshi Tanahashi

XWA 49 Hiroshi-tanahashi

Tanahashi: Last year, I have honor to compete in X-1 Climax. And I am victorious. But at X-Treme Warfare I was unable to capture the XWA Championship. So my path ended in failure. This year I will once again make my way to that title match and this time it will end differently. With me as the XWA Champion.

Munn: In other news, Later this month XWA will present RECKONING. There will be 6 X-1 matches that night. Other matches will be announced next week. That's all for this week, for Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good Night.

++++

(After the break we see walking into the backstage area, Kevin Steen, led by an all smiles Paul Heyman. Kevin has the belt draped over his shoulder. He is stone-faces as we walks by much of the XWA talent who say nothing to him as he walks by. Then up walks the World Tag Team Champions, reDRagon.)

Steen: What?

Fish: Just wanted to say congratulations. You finally got what you wanted. A word of advice, You are now the most hunted man in the sport.

O'Reilly: And the way you got that? You are also the most hated man in it. You burned every bridge you could. No one as your back after this.

Steen: You done? Kevin "Bleep" Steen doesn't need anyone's back. Anyone who gets in my way will get dropped on their head. Like John Cena did. Anyone... or... any team. Got that?

Heyman: oK guys you said your piece. Our public awaits us. (Heyman and Steen walk off)

O"Reilly: I give him to GLORY.

Fish: With that target on his back, I give him a week.

Saxton: The World Champion is in the building.

Sytch: Not thrilled with what he did to Adam Cole. But I have to give credit. He said he would be World Champion a year ago. It came to pass.

Saxton: Not sure I would give any credit.

Sytch: That's because no one gives you credit. I've seen the car you drive.

Saxton: It's a classic!

Sytch: Chevy Novas are no ones classic.

Trinity (Mio & Io) w/Kana & Gedo
Japan

vs

Canadian Ninjas
Dojo in Canada

This match never gets officially started as the Ninjas just run in and attack Trinity. Gedo tries to get involved but out runs Naomi and Athena. Its a donnybrook all over the arena. referee has no choice but to toss the match out as it seems these 2 factions hate for each other has taken over.

Winners: No Contest

Saxton: This situation is out of control!

Sytch: Something has to be done. Trinity should be worrying about their match at GLORY not these two teams.

Saxton: They brought this on themselves.

Sytch: They are the best Women's faction in the industry. I know what it is like to deal with that jealousy.

Saxton: I know what its like to deal with Ego-Maniacs like them too.

Sytch: Watch it Saxton or you will learn how to deal with a shoe up your...

Saxton; We'll be back!

++++

(Cameron is in the ring and she introduces Kevin Steen and Paul Heyman.)

XWA 49 F74a3a1236c227178b9f287e34da6477

Cameron: Congratulations, Kevin on becoming the World Heavyweight Champion.

Heyman: You can keep the fake praise, Cameron. Kevin Steen doesn't need it. He never has. He is a man that does things his own way. He lives by his own rules. He follows his own code. And that code... is to wipe out anyone in his path. It caused friction between myself and him in the past. But after having my eyes opened I saw that he was right all along. That's when I realized Kevin Steen is the future of this business.

Cameron: You say your eyes were opened. Explain please.

Heyman: Oh you want me to shoot? Okay let's shoot. Donald Trump wanted back into the Wrestling game after he ruined a great company in Seattle. So instead of starting a new brand he revived an old one which had some fan recognition. But he was too cheap to do it the right way so we don't own the library. We don't own the history just the name. Then when he decides that he wanted out he sells it to another guy who has no business being in this business. Snoop Dogg, again he makes no effort to buy the XWA library. Now the former owners have started a new company in WCW. But they own the footage. This is ridiculous. But when you are more worried about smoking a bong than you are in running a wrestling company these things happen. But that wasn't the end. In his mind altered stupor he would get these insane ideas about how this business is run. It's the same crap that did in HLW. One of the most successful companies ever here considering its short lifespan. So what? Should I just sit here and wait till he destroys this too? I have a stake in this, I am the General Manager of this company. I am the one that led this to being named Territory of the year. Under my watch Kevin Steen is the 5th World Champion to come from here.    

Snoop: Oh shut the (BLEEP) Up! You want to air out dirty laundry in public, son? You think Snoop can't shoot? I got more bodies than a morgue. But I roll a different way these days. I am a business man. And I am a Business, mannn. Get that? You sit out here and run your mouth about this company and how things should be done? You talk about how you got a stake in this because you are General Manager? Well check this.. That aint your problem anymore, You're fired. (Crowd Pops)

Snoop: Next week is XWA TV's 50th show. We ae going to have a special 2 hour broadcast. We will have reDRagon defending those World Titles against The Dudley Boys. OMEGA will defend the XWA Championship against Corey Graves. Trinity will face Canadian Ninjas in a no Disqualification Match and Everyone is banned from ringside. If anyone beides the 2 teams show up they will be fired. And the title shot at GLORY is on the line! And that leaves one more match because Kevin Steen is has a mandatory World title defense for that night. But who will it be? The list of men who want to tear you apart is a mile long. Moose, Tommy Dreamer, Jimmy Snuka, Adam Cole, Apollo Crews all have a beef with you. Any of them would be a great opponent.

Heyman: But most of those guys aren't even ranked! And you came up with this card by yourself, I find that hard to believe.

Snoop: No playboy, I actually didn't yur replacement did. Allow me to introduce you to them.....

The new GM...:

Cameron: Man I love my job! Back to you Byron & Tammy!

Sytch: What in the hell is going on? Heyman fired? Dixie Carter the new GM? This is crazy town!

Saxton: XWA TV 50 will be something, you can count on that. This is a great day to be an XWA fan!

Sytch: Stop being such a shrill for the company Saxton you're not getting a raise.

Saxton: I'm a company man!

Sytch: You're not a man until you move out your mother's basement.

Saxton: It's not a basement, Its a converted garage! We'll be right back.

++++

Saxton: So much has happened already tonight. The landscape of power has definitely switched and I think its for the better.

Sytch: Well of course it's better, My man made XWA great again.

Saxton: Where is he tonight anyway. I usually can't help but here his ranting somewhere before the show.

Sytch: He had some personal business to take care of.

Saxton: Tell him to take his time.

Brent Albright
Tulsa, OK

vs

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
Fiji Islands

Snuka seems a bit more focused than usual and hits some big chops on Brent. He catches him with a Flying Headbutt. He then hits a Side Backbreaker and nails the Superfly Death Splash.

Winner: Jimmy Snuka

XWA 49 0c04f48cc13efb65dcf8ce7db48b9e34

Sytch: Wht do the people love this guy so much? He gets on my nerves.

Saxton: That's the Superfly! Look he's giving the "I Love You" sign!

Sytch: It's like working with a 7 year old here.

Saxton: I don't know... you more like like a 12 year old I think.

++++

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter who is talking with Snoop when Gedo enters.)

Snoop: Aint you got no manners? Knock before you come barging in here.

Carter: Its Okay Boss I got this.

Snoop: No doubt. I told you I would stay out your hair, and I will, for now.

(Snoop leaves)

Carter: What Can I do for you Gedo?

Gedo this is ridiculous! !st you ban me from match with my Trinity, eh. Then you give someone else title match with OMEGA! This is not fair, eh.

Carter: Okada Suffered a concussion in that match, Gedo. I can't clear him. But he will get his rematch at RECKONING. As for Trinity. You guys have been out numbering everyone 4 to 2. Well Next week we are going to get a winner between you and the Ninjas. And its going to be fair.

Gedo: How can it be fair, eh? I am Manager of Trinity. I have license!

Heyman: You do but I am the boss. These are the stiplations. If you rather have your team forfeit...

Gedo: There will be bo forfeit. But now you will learn what happens when you cross me. You bring about CHAOS.

(Gedo storms out.)

Carter: No matter where you go, These guys are all the same...

(Backstage we see Cameron.)

XWA 49 Cameron+WWE+SummerSlam+Press+Conference+zAc2cchGML0l

Cameron: I am here with the new XWA Champion, OMEGA. That must have been such a fantastic moment for you at BURN.

OMEGA: It was, Okada was a tough champion but I always knew if I could get one more shot at that belt I would not fail again.

Cameron: Well next week, new GM Dixie Carter has you facing a man who has a recent victory over you in Corey Graves.

OMEGA: A man I know quite well, before you were here, It was Graves who turned on myself and Sheamus and joined Bullet Club and helped Adam Cole become champion. I have never forgotten that. But now I am the champion and I know all the Bullet Club tricks and I will be ready.

Cameron: Also at RETRIBUTION Kazuchika Okada will get his rematch.

OMEGA: From what I understand Okada turned down an opportunity to join the X-1 Climax in my place because he is focused on taking this belt back. Well Okada that was a bad move. Because I beat you once, I will beat you again. This is the dawning of OMEGA. Live by it.

Cameron: Thank you champ and good luck next week.

Saxton: I am so proud to see OMEGA holding that title. He worked so har for it. Overcame many obstacles and realized his dream.

Sytch: Kind of like you.

Saxton: Me? Why thank you Tammy.

Sytch: Of course, Anyone born with half a brain and can learn to speak is simply amazing...

Saxton: I wasn't... Let's send it back to Eden.

Eden: This is our Main Event!

Raven & Baron Corbin w/Donovan Dijak & Trevor Lee
The Bowery

vs

Ricky Steamboat & Juice Robinson
Hawaii & Illinois

(No wrestling in this one. Both Raven and Steamboat are bandaged up in various spots due to injuries sustained in their Fire match. Raven catches Juice with a Bulldog and he and Corbin go to work on the young NextGen star. They get a few 2 counts but mostly seem to want to just punish the youngster. But Juice catches them with a series of Jabs then knocks their heads together and tags in Ricky.

Ricky is a house on fire. he is chopping the bejeezus out of both men. Trevor Lee gets on the apron but is dropkicked to the floor by Juice. Dijak goes to help him and Robinson does a Slingshot Plancha on to both men as the crowd pops. Ricky though is left alone with Raven has Steamboat from behind as Corbin goes for his big kick but Ricky moves and Raven is floored with it. School boy by Steamboat 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Ricky Steamboat & Juice Robinson

XWA 49 320x240-d5D

(After the match Raven and The Future attack Steamboat and Juice. They are beating them down when running from the back is....

?????:

Saxton: It looks like Steamboat and Juice got themselves some help in this feud with Raven's group, The Future.

Sytch: Maybe not the smartest move for Dreamer to run afoul of Raven but then he never was the brightest guy to begin with.

Saxton: Fans that's our show. Next time we see you will be the 2 hour 50th Episode of XWA TV. Tammy its's a pleasure...

Sytch: Of course it is...

Saxton: To say goodbye that is. See ya next time folks!

Sytch: Jerk...
" />
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 49
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: