FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 48

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 48 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 48   XWA 48 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 3:17 am

XWA 48 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 48 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 48 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch)

XWA 48 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 48 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and Welcome back to Xtreme Wrestling Alliance! I'm Byron Saxton, alongside the outspoken, Tammy Sytch. Tammy we are about a week away from BURN.

Sytch: The event of the Summer! Everyone is talking about this show.

Saxton: Well we will have more matches announced tonight. AND we hope to hear later from the former World Junior Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole about his Triple Threat Match with Kevin Steen and John Cena for the World Heavyweight Championship. As we hear he is in the building tonight.

Sytch: I'm going on record. Adam Cole will win that match. As will the XWA Cruiserweight Champion, Chris Candido retain his title.  

Saxton: It took you less than 2 minutes to bring that up. I win the pool.

Sytch: Not the Gene pool, I'm afraid.

Saxton: Also tonight in our Main Event. Naomi faces Kana from Trinity. Kevin Steen will be in action and more. But right now we have a special appearance by the the team that will be challenging reDRagon for the World Tag Team Championship at Glory. The Road Warriors.

Sytch: Ugh... Where's my nose plugs?

XWA 48 39

Animal: Before we start, We want to thank Snoop Dogg for giving us this time.

Hawk: But also we would like reDRagon to come out here. What we have to say we want to say directly to them.

(Out walks reDRagon)

XWA 48 RedDragon1

O'Reilly: Ok guys...we're listening.

Animal: Me and my brother have been watching you guys for a while. You chased those titles for a long time. But you never gave up and now you are on top.

Hawk: We respect that. Me and Animal have been chasing those belts for a long time too. We never gave up. Now at GLORY, it's time to fulfill that dream.

Animal: So when we step in that ring. We know you will give us a fight. But when its over and we are the new World Champs. We know we earned it by beating the best.

(Crowd applauds)

Fish: We ARE the best. For a reason. So no hard feelings when it's us walking out that arena still the best in the World.

(Both teams shake hands when from out of nowhere attacks The Tongan Mob Bosses and Corey Graves. They are pounding away at both reDRagon and the LOD. But soon the babyfaces turn the tide and drive the Bullet Club from the ring. At the top of the ramp appears GM, Paul Heyman.)

XWA 48 SD_726_Photo_080_crop_north

Heyman: You boys want a fight? You come out here and attack MY guests? Well if the 4 men in the ring agree, In tonight's Main Event We will will have an 8 Mam Tag Match. What do you say?

(The Warriors and reDRagon are quick to agree. The BC talk it over for a minute but agree as well.)

Saxton: We have a new Main Event! What a match this is going to be!

Sytch: Oh jeez. They will be here all night? I need hazard pay.

Saxton: Oh stop. It can't be worse than that perfume of yours.

Sytch: Chris bought me this perfume! It's Made in America!

Saxton: Where? New Jersey?

++++

XWA 48 Hqdefault

Eden: This is our opening bout!

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

vs

Ricky Steamboat
Hawaii

(Steamer gets a nice ovation from the crowd. He dominates Frank Williams then beats him with a Flying Body Press off the top.)

Winner: Ricky Steamboat

XWA 48 Hqdefault

(Steamboat has a mic.)

Steamboat: Raven... You are a little conniving b*tch! You caught me by surprise last time. I was so consumed by rage I never saw your plan coming. That was my fault. But I talked to Heyman and we have a rematch at Burn. And it is so fitting. Because that match... Will be a Fire Match! How far can a Raven fly when his feathers are all singed?

Saxton: Are you kidding me? A Fire Match?

Sytch: Raven has really gotten in the head of Ricky. This can go two ways. But neither will be pretty.

Saxton: The amount of violence between these two men is about to head to another level.

Sytch: It looks like on August 24th someone is really going to BURN.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows & Amber Gallows)

XWA 48 Hqdefault

Cameron: So We are here with newest member of Bullet Club, Amber Gallows.

Amber: You can call me the Bullet Babe.

Cameron: Right... So It has been announced at BURN you three will face the team of the Charm City Squad and Melissa Anderson. That's a tough team.

Anderson: Be serious... tough? How many times have we beat those two kids? BURN will be no exception. Bullet Club was dominant in every division in the UWF but one. Now that has been rectified with the Bullet Babe.

Gallows: We are the greatest force in this industry and will continue to be so for as long as we want.

Amber: Melissa... I know you're sort of a big thing around here. But When you cross paths with Bullet Club? You get SHOT DOWN!

Cameron: We look forward to seeing this special 6-Person tag Match at BURN.

Saxton: Up next. The hot young team the Young Bucks are in action.

Sytch: What? Are they facing the Mulkeys again?

Saxton: Actually there are facing the former XWA Champions, The Ascension.

Sytch: These guys were champs? That's almost as absurd as you being lead announcer.

Saxton: I am lead announcer!

Sytch: Is that what they told you?

The Ascension (Viktor & Conor)
Former XWA Tag Team Champions

vs

The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)
Former SSW Tag Team Champions
North Carolina

(The former champs are a much larger team, but that doesn't make them better. They get a few licks in though. And Conor hits a Face first Powerslam on Nick for 2. But a double Superkick takes him out. Then The Bucks take out Viktor with the Indy Taker.)

Winners: The Young Bucks

XWA 48 2Q==

(After the match Matt cuts a promo on how the Young Bucks want to be on the BURN show but have no opponents. Out comes the Young Kings which gets the crowd in a buzz. The Kings say they are in the same boat so why don't they show the entire UWF why they are the future of Tag Team Wrestling. The crowd loves it and the match is made.)

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 48 Olivia-munn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. Well as you can imagine the Heat outside is unbearable and that leads up perfectly to BURN! August 24th at the Delaware Sports Complex in Middletown, DE. We have quite the show lined up. John Cena defends his Heavyweight Championship in a Triple Threat Match against Kevin Steen and "Magnum" Adam Cole. reDRagon defend their World titles against The Tongan Mob Bosses. Young Bucks vs The Young Kings, Ricky Steamboat vs Raven in a FIRE MATCH. La Sombra gets a rematch against Chris Candido, Tommy Dreamer faces Hiroshi Tanahashi and XWA Champion, Okada defends his title against this man.

XWA 48 Z

OMEGA: I have been through a lot of ups and downs here in XWA. Some feel like I'm just treading water. I have no direction. Believe me I see the tweets. I see the Facebook messages. But I don't respond. Because maybe they're right. Maybe I have lost focus. But on August 24th I finally get another crack at righting all the wrongs as I look to take out Okada and become the XWA Champion. It's time to stop feeling sorry for myself and become what I know I am always meant to be. The ELITE in this sport. So Okada, Gedo. Get ready to see what a focused OMEGA can do.

Munn: In other news, we have learned Female Superstar, Lacey will be making her long awaited debut in XWA next week. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good Night.

++++

Saxton: Big announcements already for BURN.

Saxton: Well now we will have what was supposed to be our main Event. Kana faces Naomi.

Sytch: Why do people still want to get in the ring with any of these Trinity Members? Especially Naomi who was put on the shelf buy them?

Saxton: That's what it means to be a true warrior. To show no fear.

Sytch: I guess you'[re a warrior Byron.

Saxton: I am? Why Thank you...

Sytch: Sure. You have to be brave to go on TV looking like you do...

Kana w/Gedo
Japan

vs

Naomi
Orlando, FL

(Naomi starts off fast. Taking the fight to a surprised. Kana. She whips her into the ropes and nails a Leg Lariat.  She fires her into the corner and drives her shoulder in a few times. She sets her up and hits a Superplex! She covers 1.. 2.. No! Naomi Goes for the Booty Call but Kana dropkicks her in the small of the back!

Kana is in control and is focused on that back. Driving knees into it and puts her in a Bow and Arrow Submission hold but Naomi wont quit. Kana puts her in the Kana Lock but Naomi makes the ropes. Kana is in total control and is listening to Gedo who is giving instructions. Kana goes to send Naomi in the ropes but she reverses it... Booty Call connects! She goes to cover but Gedo is on the apron. The referee is trying to get him down. Io Shirai runs out and tries to enter the ring but Naomi sees her and dropkicks her right over the ropes. She then goes after Gedo. Kana is up and charges Naomi but she moves and Kana and Gedo collide head to head. Schoolgirl by Naomi! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Naomi

XWA 48 Tumblr_o2ythwE0rW1rljpw9o1_500

(Naomi is jubilant but out races Mio Shirai and she and Io charge the ring. They attack Naomi. Kana is back up She puts her in the standing Bow and Arrow as the Shirai sisters prepare for the double Knee strike. The move that took out Naomi last time. But here comes Athena! She hits he ring like a house of fire beating all 3 members of Trinity. Gedo pulls his girls out the ring. Athena gets a mic and says at BURN she and Naomi challenge Trinity to a match.)

Saxton: This show is out of control!

Sytch: These 2 woman just signed a death wish.

Saxton: Why do you sign a death wish?

Sytch: Well stupid... It's because.... you know... Damn it I can't teach you everything.

Saxton: No.. I imagine you can't. 

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

++++

(Cameron is in the ring and she introduces Mil Muertes and Catrina.)

XWA 48 Lucha%2BUnderground%2BMil%2BMuertes%2BCatrina%2B-%2BWFC

Cameron: Apollo Crews has made the challenge. He wants Mil Muertes in a Leather Strap match.

Catrina: We don't care what Apollo Crews wants. Apollo holds no sway over death. Despite his "resurrection" he is just a man meddling into the affairs of one who is much much more. You were awarded a victory at the Great American Bash due to our focus being elsewhere. But you are not smart enough to take that gift and go about your life. No instead you again want to tempt forces you can never comprehend. But we have other matters to attend to other conquests to reach. So we will grant you your dying wish. And then we will be done with you. And we will be done with anyone who dares to cross us again.

Cameron: Other conquests? What are you planning?

Catrina: I would tell you. But then I would have to kill you. hmm maybe I will tell you after all.   

Cameron: Nope! forget it! Girl-bye!

(Cameron takes off out the ring.)

Sytch: HAHAHAHA! Look at her go! I didn't know she could run that fast in those tacky heels.

Saxton: Fire matches, Leather Strap Matches, Mixed Tag Matches. Trust me folks this show is going to have it all!

Sytch: Don't forget it will feature the man who made XWA great again, Chris Candido.

Saxton: I wish we could forget.

Sytch: That's what your mom said when she left you at the babysitters for the 1st time.

Saxton: Not cool. We'll be right back.

++++

Saxton: We have talked about this great show BURN. It has a ton of huge match ups nut none bigger than the Main Event.

Sytch: John Cena I hate to admit has been a tremendous fighting champion. He has not backed down from a challenge but did he make a mistake this time?

Saxton: I hate to say this. but you may be right. Taking on 2 of the best XWA has to offer in the same match? He doesn't even have to be pinned to lose the title.

Sytch: There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity. Unfortunately for you, you excel at only one of those.

Saxton: Well right now we have one of those men in action, Kevin Steen.

Brent Albright
Tulsa, OK

vs

Kevin Steen
Quebec, Canada

(Brent tries to hang with Steen for a bit but Kevin is just a very angry man and cares nothing for rules. He takes it to the floor and hurls Albright into the ring steps. He tosses him back in and ends him with the Pop-Up Powerbomb for the victory.)

Winner: Kevin Steen

(Steen isn't finished though. He starts pounding fists to the head of Brent then Goes for the Package Piledriver. But out runs...

Can you guess?:

Sytch: You hoped to hear from "Magnum" Adam Cole? You just did!

Saxton: This thing is getting to be more than just for the world title. It's getting personal.

Sytch: When you're fighting for the biggest prize in the game. You can bet its ALWAYS persoanl.

Saxton: Our Main Event is coming up next!

++++

(We return to the office of Snoop Dogg and Heyman enters.)

Snoop: Paul, this show is going to be crazy. Man this is going to have people talking.

Heyman: Well Thank...

Snoop: This is all from me and my genius.

Heyman: Excuse me?

Snoop: I had the vision to put Cole in the Main Event and now he is going to bring us the World Heavyweight Championship!

Heyman: Right... Umm you know in that type of match anything can happen.

Snoop: Well that's why I want you to make sure it doesn't happen. You feel me?

Heyman: Yeah... I guess I do...

Snoop: Good. Glad to see you're finally falling in line. The way that lunatic Steen couldn't.

Heyman: Falling in line...

Snoop: Ok Got to make some calls. So go get this wrapped up. BURN is going to be a big night for us.

Heyman: Yes... Yes it is...

(Heyman leaves as Snoop puts his feet up on the desk and smiles.)

(Backstage we see Cameron.)

XWA 48 Cameron+WWE+SummerSlam+Press+Conference+zAc2cchGML0l

Cameron: I am here with the XWA Cruiserweight Champion, Chris Candido. What is it today Chris?

Candido: I'm not sure I like your tone, Missy. remember I am the one that made this place great again. Well I will once I send that undocumented wrestler back home.

Cameron: He's not undocumented. He has a work visa.

Candido: Come on. He could have bought that anywhere on Monument street. He has a mask for Christ's sake. We can't even prove if the Visa is his! Stop being naive Cameron. I am trying to make it safe here for people like you.

Cameron: People like me? What the hell does that mean?

Candido: Well I know you probably live in Orangeville or West Baltimore. You have to live in danger all day. You should at least be safe when you come to work.

Cameron: I live in Canton, you jerk! I swear someone needs to slap you. I'm out of here.

Saxton: I Swear your boyfriend can be an ass. But it's time for our 8 Man Tag Team Main Event.

Sytch: This is going to be a war. Not sure reDRagon is in the best scenario right here. And by the way My boyfriend can KICK your ass. So remember that.

Saxton: Let's send it back to Eden.

Eden: This is our Main Event!

Bullet Club (Tongan Mob Bosses & Corey Graves)
Tonga & Pittsburgh, PA
Theme Music: Shot Em- Brick

vs

reDRagon & The Road Warriors
Them music: Dance Away- Damn Valentines

(Surprisingly this match stays under control for the most part. With both teams getting their shots in. Hawk goes to slam Fale but his weight is too great and he drops on top of Hawk for a quick two count. Later Animal gives a Powerslam to Tama Tonga but Graves breaks that cover up. Tanga Roa Hits a Belly to Belly on Fish and drops a Legdrop from the 2nd rope for a near fall. O'Reilly hits Ax and Smash on Graves.

Later in the match things start breaking down. Animal has Fale from behind. Kyle goes for the Pendulum Lariat but Fale moves and O'Reilly hits Animal instead. Hawk goes for a Flying Shoulder block But hits both Tanga Roa and Bobby Fish at the same time. It gets more crazy with Fale dragging Fish to the floor but no one sees Hawk go up top. He hits Graves with the flying Lariat. He covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: reDRagon & The Road Warriors

XWA 48 Hawk

(After the match both teams begin jawing and shoving each other for the mishaps during the match. No punches are thrown but there  is some animosity between the them.)

Saxton: Well reDRagon and The Legion of Doom win but they don't look like they are on the same page.

Sytch: Why should they be? They are going to go to war for the biggest prize. The World Tag Team Belts. I like this much better than the sappy love fest they had going on.

Saxton: Well I think there is something to be said for mutual respect for your opponent.

Sytch: If you respect your opponent too much then you wont win. You need to despise them for it to work. That's why it works for me and you.

Saxton: (Sigh) That's all the time we have. Ladies and gentlemen there are still a few seats available for BURN. You don't want to miss the show of the summer. See you there!

Sytch: Laters...

XWA BURN 2016

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Tommy Dreamer
Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson & Amber Gallows vs Charm City Squad & Melissa Anderson
Young Bucks vs Young Kings
Trinity vs Naomi & Athena
Apollo Crew vs Mil Muertes (Leather Strap Match)
Chris Candido vs La Sombra - XWA Cruiserweight Championship
reDRagon vs The Tongan Mob Bosses - UWF World Tag Team Championship
Raven vs Ricky Steamboat (Fire Match)
Kazuchika Okada vs OMEGA - XWA Championship
Main Event: John Cena vs Kevin Steen vs "Magnum" Adam Cole - UWF World Heavyweight Championship
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 48
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: