FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 47

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 47 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 47   XWA 47 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 2:58 am

XWA 47 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 47 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 47 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(We see footage from the XWA Great American Bash Show. Chris Candido's stunning upset. Tanahashi Winning the Battle Royal. Okada and Shawn Michaels' total war. John Cena sucessfully defending the title against Adam Cole and the subsequent attack by Kevin Steen.)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch)

XWA 47 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 47 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and Welcome back to Xtreme Wrestling Alliance! I'm Byron Saxton, alongside the Queen of Controversy, Tammy Sytch. The Great American Bash has ended but the repercussions may last for a very long time.

Sytch: The only repercussion I care about is how my bae, Chris Candido, has #MadeXWAGreatAgain !

Saxton: I knew you were going there. We have a lot to say about that match. But tonight "Magnum" Adam Cole is scheduled to get another shot at Finn Balor and the UWF Junior Heavyweight Championship. Also on the show we have a #1 Contenders match as OMEGA faces Jimmy Snuka. The official debut of Athena and more.

Sytch: Plus! Tonight we hear from our new Cruiserweight Champion!   

Saxton: We also have to delve into our next big event, BURN.

Sytch: Well its always a hot time in the XWA.

Saxton: Hold on... We have the owner of Xtreme Wrestling Alliance, Snoop Dogg entering the ring.

XWA 47 2013+BET+Experience+Snoop+Dogg+Kendrick+Lamar+hMdlObHkd5gl

Snoop: My bad yall, but I need to come out here to say something. The XWA just a balls out Bash show. That was off the hizzie fo real. Including a fantastic Main Event in which John Cena took down "Magnum" Adam Cole. But after that match was done. Kevin Steen decided he wanted to go into business fo self. Fo Real dawg? You not only attacked Cena but Cole too. You injured his neck. Despite that Cole against Doctor's orders fought in a Ladder Match at All Stars. He hurt himself again and now has a stinger and cannot compete in our main event tonight.

All because you don't want to stay in your lane. Let's get something straight Steen, or anyone else in the back. I AM THE BOSS DOGG IN THIS HERE YARD! You will fall in line or be tossed outta here like the drunk dude at the club.

(Out walks Kevin Steen. Making his way to the ring.)

XWA 47 Steen-bio2

Steen: I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Did you just say to "Fall in line"? What happened at the Great American Bash was YOUR fault. I was booked to face Cena that night. But you wanted your new Flavor of the month to get some shine. Well Kevin Steen doesn't get passed over.... by anyone. Not even the "Boss Puppy". You seem to think because you sign a check that you have control over me. No one controls me. Not Cena, Not Paul Boesch, Not Heyman and not you.

Snoop: You just better step back son, or...

Steen: OR WHAT!!!??? What are you gonna do, "son"? I'll tell you what I'm gonna do... I'm gonna break a poodle's neck!

(Steen grabs Snoop and positions him for the Package Piledriver. But then diving into the ring is...

Who is it?:

Sytch: This is ridiculous! That's assault! Someone arrest this guy!

Saxton: I agree. That was definitely an assault by Steen! Thank goodness Cena was here to stop him.

Sytch: You are such a butt kisser.

++++

XWA 47 4c26e-15628352865600-800

Eden: This is our opening bout!

Lelani Kai
Hawaii

vs

Athena
Dallas, TX
Theme Music: Goddess- Banks

(Lelani tries to bully the youngster but Athena is ready for the big time and fights back. She hits a Handspring corner splash on Kai then goes up. She nails the O-Face! 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Athena

XWA 47 12659468_f260

Saxton: Athena with a great win here. She has a beef with Trinity, Tammy.

Sytch: If she doesn't want her career to end before it gets started she better quiet that noise down. Trinity are not anyone you want to have "beef" with. Did you see them at the All-Stars Show? They almost won the Women's Tag Titles at the Bash and now they get the shot at FLOW at GLORY.

Saxton: Well I don't think this young woman is intimidated. She is amazing.

Sytch: I see that look, Saxton. Forget it, I don't think that young woman is interested... in you.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with Corey Graves)

XWA 47 Corey_graves_renders_1_by_wwepnguploader-d9l9kg3

Cameron: Corey, due to Adam Cole not being medically cleared, You will face Finn Balor tonight. BUT you aint getting the same deal. Your match is a Non-Title. Still it could be quite a feather in the cap of Bullet Club.

Graves: Of course. That's how Bullet Club operates. One man goes down Everyone else steps up. Balor, you're so lucky. Lucky that Adam couldn't face you tonight and take that belt back. Lucky that your match with me is Non-Title. Hell you were lucky the day you won that belt. But there's one more lucky thing coming your way. Tonight I put you in the Lucky 13 and hear you cry out in pain as you tap out to the Sniper.

Cameron: This should be good.

Saxton: Speaking of Bullet Club up next we will see in action the Team of Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows. Along with the newest member Amber Gallows.

Sytch: These guys came so close to winning that invitational Battle Royal

Saxton: Well it was they had 5 of the 20 guys in there. The odds were in their favor. Yet they came up short.

Sytch: That's what you ex Girlfriend said.

Saxton: You know my ex?

Brent Albright & Sam Houston
Oklahoma & Texas

vs

Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows w/Bullet Babe Amber Gallows
Bullet Club
Theme music: Shot Em- Brick

(During introductions Anderson does the Machine Gun Taunt While Gallows Shoots the Double Glocks. Albright starts out and really gives Karl and Doc fits. He almost gets Doc in the Crowbaar but Anderson breaks that up. Houston comes in with a few dropkicks but eats a boot from Gallows. Then the BC take over and pound Sam a bit. At one point  Anderson distracts the ref as Amber chokes Houston on the bottom rope. A few more high impact moves before putting him out of his misery with the Magic Killer.)

Winners: Anderson & Gallows

XWA 47 Doc-gallows-karl-anderson-1-youtube

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 47 Olivia-munn-meghan-markle-family-drama-interview-m

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. The Great American Bash is over but that doesn't mean things will cool down, Coming August 25th is BURN! Coming to you from the Delaware Sports Complex in Middletown, DE. So far we have 3 matches to announce. Kazuchika Okada will defend the XWA Championship against the winner of the #1 Contenders match Later tonight. The World Tag Team Champions, reDRagon will defend against The Tongan Mob Bosses and in the Main Event, UWF World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena will defend against both Kevin Steen and "Magnum" Adam Cole in a Triple Threat Match. Let's hear now from the former World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Adam Cole.

XWA 47 Maxresdefault

Cole: I'm sitting here at home. Lauren is out by the pool. Tanning that sexy bod of hers. I got caught up on The Last Ship finally. I'm however not enjoying my time off. John Cena... at the Great American Bash you squeaked by me. But that's my bad. I should have put you away but I didn't. That's okay, I can wait a little longer until I take that belt. But Kevin Steen? (heh) Boy... up to now the Bullet Club has stood out of your way and you stood out of ours. But you let your feelings get in the way didn't you? Lets talk straight here. You're a hothead. Always have been. It's why you are where you are. You let emotions and grudges get in the way of making money and winning titles. You see I've been XWA Champion, I've been UWF World Junior Champion. It's because I know how to use my brain and get the job done. August 25th I get that done once more. But this time is a little different. This time I will take that title from that smiling goofball and once again be at the top of the world. But also... I got a receipt for you. And I'm cashing that in. There's an 11th commandment, maybe you didn't hear. Thou shall not (bleep) with Bullet Club. Now you got to pay that penance.

HEY LAUREN! WHO IS THE NEXT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD?!

Lauren(From a distance): Adam Cole BAY BAY!

Cole: She don't lie...

Munn: In other news, Rickey Steamboat is reportedly fine after the attack from Raven's group, The Future on the Bash show and will be here next week. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good Night.

++++

Saxton: Big announcements already for BURN.

Sytch: A Triple Threat Match for the World title? That is what you get now that XWA is great again.

Saxton: Give it a rest already. Up next we find out just who challenges Okada at BURN.

Sytch: Does it matter really? Neither one can beat him.

Saxton: I'm not so sure about that. One mistake and anyone can lose.

Sytch: If you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your parents.

OMEGA
Canada

vs

"Superfly" Jimmy Snuka
Fiji Islands

(Both men respect the other but there is a lot on the line here so pleasantries are left in the back. Both men fight tooth and nail. Then we get a series of back and forth chops. But Jimmy is getting the better of this exchange. He has OMEGA against the ropes and whips him across and nails a dropkick.  Then Jimmy lands a falling headbutt. He covers 1.. 2.. No!

Snuka sends OMEGA into the ropes again for a big chop but OMEGA does a forward roll under it and pops up and nails a Reverse Frankensteiner! He covers 1.. 2.. No! OMEGA goes for the One-Winged Angel but Jimmy fights out of it and hits a Backdrop Suplex. He goes up top for his Superfly Splash... He leaps!

OMEGA gets his knees up! Snuka is sucking air. OMEGA gets him up... One-Winged Angel!!! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: OMEGA

XWA 47 666184968_wcRJf-M

Saxton: OMEGA earns another shot at Okada!

Sytch: This guy has had more shots than a college Bimbo on a Saturday night.

Saxton: I'm sure you know all about that...  

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

++++

(Cameron is in the ring and she introduces the XWA Cruiserweight Champion, Chris Candido.)

XWA 47 Candido5

Cameron: Chris you are the champion, like you said you would be. You had to go to some pretty dirty tricks to do so.

Candido: Let me guess... You could say it was "Shady"? Hahaha!

(Cameron rolls her eyes ar Candido.)

Candido: Well now he can go back to Meheeco and sit in the shade all day. He is no longer needed in my XWA. This is the American dream. A man works hard, does what he says and becomes the Cruiserweight Champion. Saving the company from ruin. It's very uplifting.

Cameron: I think its about to uplift my lunch.

Candido: Let me guess... Burritos? Next time try a Hamburger with Freedom Fries.

Voice: Caiete pendejo!!!!

XWA 47 1187499375_0899903938

Sombra: You always running your fat mouth. You have to hit me with a brick to get you that win. Pero yo se, It was a Street fight. I should have expected that from you. So no excuses. But I just talk to Heyman. I using my rematch at BURN. And that belt is coming back to me.

Candido: Why wait till then, I'm right here and so is my belt.

(Crowd pops, Sombra removes his shirt and jumps on the apron as Candido hops out the ring from the other side.)

Candido: Sorry Amigo! In this country we don't work for free. (crowd boos)    

Cameron: Don't worry Shady, He can't run for long. Back to you Byron.

Sytch: Run? That little hood rat better watch her words!

Saxton: Calm down, Tammy. We have to be non biased here.

Sytch: You're right. I apologize.

Saxton: Really? That's good.

Sytch: Hood rats are people too....

Saxton: (Sigh) We'll be right back.

++++

Saxton: Well we know the Tongan Mob Bosses will get another shot at reDRagon at BURN. but at Glory the Road Warriors will be looking to end the reign of the champs.

Sytch: If they're still the champs you mean. Tongans have beat them before.

Saxton: Well whoever it is will have a tough time beating a red hot Legion of Doom. And in fact They are going to be here next show!

Sytch: The Road Warriors here? Ughh. I need to hang up a dozen air fresheners around this desk.

Saxton: Well speaking of the Tongan Mob Bosses, Tanga Roa is about to go against Tommy Dreamer in singles action.

Sytch: Can we hose them down before letting them in here?

Tanga Roa w/Amber, Tama & Fale
Tonga

vs

Tommy Dreamer
Yonkers, NY

(Tommy takes notice of the Bullet Club entourage around the ring but knows he needs to focus on his opponent. Still after a swipe at his feet from Fale, Tanga Roa nails a sledgehammer to Tommy's head. Tanga is on the attack. He sends Dreamer into the ropes. And hits him with a hard clothesline. Roa drops to his knees after the impact and sneers at the crowd.

Roa continues to pound away on Dreamer. Tommy fights back valiantly landing a few big shots here and there. Roa hits a Running Powerslam for a near fall. He sends Tommy into the corner and goes for a Corner splash but Tommy moves away. Tanga crashes chest first and Dreamer immediately hits a Reverse Neckbreaker. He puts Roa in the Tree of Woe and hits a Basement Dropkick to the face. Tommy poses to the crowd. He pulls Tanga up and hits a DDT. Tommy does the throat slash and looks for the Piledriver. Tama Tonga gets on the apron and Tommy blasts him with a right hand. Fale grabs him from behind as the ref is calling for the bell. Roa hits a running boot to Tommy's face. Now the Tongan Mob Bosses and Amber are in the ring kicking away at Dreamer when running down the aisle is the World Tag Team Champions, reDRagon and Scarlett Bordeaux. Bordeaux tackles Amber as Kyle nails Tama with the Pendulum Lariat. Dreamer s up and pounding Fale with haymakers. Bobby Fish catches Roa with a Flying knee strike. Soon the Bullet Club go for higher ground as reDRagon and Dreamer stand tall.

Winner By DQ: Tommy Dreamer

XWA 47 Tommydreamer.0

Sytch: Is that anyway for champions to act? Like common thugs. How dare they attack Bullet Club!

Saxton: Well they were saving Tommy from a 4 on 1 beat down.

Sytch: Which he deserved! He attacked Tama Tonga first. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Saxton: Ok, Baretta...

Sytch: Who the heck is Baretta?

++++

(We return to the office of Snoop Dogg.  Paul Heyman is there as well.)

Snoop: Did you see that crap?! He was gonna do me in! Me?!

Heyman: I saw...

Snoop: This guy is out of control! I can't be having no psycho running around here. Can we ban that Package Piledriver?

Heyman: I tried that, you reinstated it.

Snoop: Can we fire him? Just send him out of here?

Heyman: I don't think so. When you reworked his deal you made it pretty iron clad. I warned you... you didn't listen. Besides... he is in the Main Event of BURN fighting for the World title.

Snoop: We can't let him win. Cole... Cole has to win.

Heyman: Cole? Cena saved your ass out there tonight.

Snoop: And I appreciate that, but Cena works for Zero-1. Cole works for us. You know the exposure and money you get from hosting the World Champion?

Heyman: So after all of this, You still only care about the money.

Snoop: Look Paul. I ran HLW for years. I tried doing it "for the Hood" But where did it get me? We went out of business. This is about profits and I intend to make one after buying this place from that ego-maniac Trump. At Burn you need to do what it takes, but Adam Cole must be champ. Got it?

Heyman: Yeah... got it....

Snoop: Alright leave me now. I need to take some medicine to calm my nerves.

Heyman: Medicine... right. I'll call you tomorrow. Around 4:20?

Snoop: Yeah Yeah whatever....

(Heyman leaves)

Snoop: Time to treat my Glaucoma... Wait... 4:20?

(Backstage we see Cameron.)

XWA 47 Cameron+WWE+SummerSlam+Press+Conference+zAc2cchGML0l

Cameron: I am here with Apollo Crews. Apollo at the Great American Bash you got your hand raised against Mil Muertes. That must have been a big moment for you.

Crews: It was great. All the hard work paid off. I would have liked to get the clean pin. But Catrina wouldn't allow that.

Cameron: That was unfortunate. So is this over now?

Crews: You know... it probably should be. I took it to Muertes like no one else has before. But I still feel like there is some unsettled business. You know when I was growing up if I got outta line my momma would grab that strap and tear my behind up. And then it was over. I got my whipping and life went on. Well I think that's what we need. A Leather Strap Match. To settle this once and for all. And if that ghoul, Catrina comes near I'll spank her red too.

Cameron: The challenge has been made. Somehow I think Catrina and Mil Muertes wont back down from it. Back to you guys.

Saxton: It certainly has been an exciting night and now we have the World Junior Heavyweight Champion.

Sytch: The pretender you mean. Everyone knows He got lucky and that luck continues thanks to the injury suffered by "Magnum" Adam Cole.

Saxton: Well It aint lucky to have to face The Sniper with no preparation. Let's see if that helps Graves.

Eden: This is our Main Event!

Finn Balor
UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship
Bray, Republic of Ireland

vs

Corey Graves
Bullet Club
Pittsburgh, PA

Even though this is a Non-Title match the crowd is buzzing and Graves knows this is a big opportunity for him. The bell rings and Corey tries to sucker punch Finn but he was ready for it. He blocks it and rattles off 5 unanswered roundhouses. He sends Corey into the buckle when he comes out he is backdropped to the mat. Kick by the champion. Double Underhook Suplex. Finn hits the ropes and drops a knee across the chest of Corey. He covers for two. Graves rolls to the apron. Balor tries to drag him back but Graves drops to the floor snapping Finn's neck across the top rope.

Graves slides back in and starts stomping the knee of Finn. Then applies a Single Leg Crab. Finn has to really work to get out of it. Waistlock Suplex from the Sniper and he goes back to work on softening the leg. Finn is able to lay in a few Chops. Corey fires back and tries to send him into the ropes but Finn hits a Pele Kick! Corey is down to a knee. Balor uses the ropes and does a double Foot Stomp to Graves' back. He covers 1.. 2.. No!

Finn is shaking out his knee as that impact seems to have furthered the damage slightly. Finn goes for a Suplex but Graves floats over and clips the injured knee of Balor. Fans are booing as Corey holds his tattooed knuckles up to the camera. Corey gives Finn a Spinning Leg Crunch. He looks for the Lucky 13 but Finn Kicks him off. Graves gets up but is caught with a Sling Blade. Corey is dazed. Shotggun Dropkick by Balor! Graves hits the buckle hard. Balor is limping, he grabs Graves for Bloody Sunday... But his leg buckles and graves lands safely he quickly grabs the legs of Finn... LUCKY 13 is applied!!!!

Balor is frantically thrashing about. Graves thinks he has it. Finn is trying to make the ropes. He is almost there. But the pain is great he can't take it he raises his arm. Then he has to slap the mat!!

No! He wasn't tapping he was grabbing the bottom rope! The referee calls for the break. Graves is furious he shoves referee, Paul turner who shoves him back right into a School Boy from Balor! 1.. 2.. NO! Graves kicks out! Graves grabs the leg of Finn but he does a Jumping Enzuguiri with the other leg! Corey is on dream street as Balor pumps himself up. Slapping his knee. He grabs Graves again... Bloody Sunday!!! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Finn Balor

XWA 47 Finn-balor-28046729-620x400

Saxton: What a match! Corey Graves gave it his all but Finn Balor is the champion for a reason.

Sytch: The reason is Luck and now a dirty referee. Turner can't put his hands on a wrestler. What if I put my hands on him?

Saxton: He might need a tetanus shot.

Sytch: I am going to knock you so hard Saxton...

Saxton: And that's my queue... Folks its been a great 90 minutes. I hope you loved as much as we did. See you next time!

Sytch: So hard...
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 47
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: