FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA Great American Bash Preview Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA Great American Bash Preview Show Empty
PostSubject: XWA Great American Bash Preview Show   XWA Great American Bash Preview Show EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 11:12 am

XWA GREAT AMERICAN BASH PREVIEW SHOW

Cameron: Hey everyone! It's Cameron I am joined by the Hardcore legend Tommy Dreamer. And Tommy we are getting ready for the Summer's hottest show. The Great American Bash.

Dreamer: Its is really the biggest tour in our Sport. We have seen some amazing shows already and soon it comes to B-More!

Cameron: Specifically Camden Yards including a performance from... Alicia Keys! I love her!

Dreamer: Who doesn't? She has sold over 35 Million albums worldwide and that's about to go up as she has a new album ready to be released soon.

Cameron: Well she sent a little something for all her fans here at XWA. Take a listen.

XWA Great American Bash Preview Show Alicia-keys-to-replace-pharrell-on-the-voice

Hey wrestling fans, It's Alicia Keys. And I am so honored to be performing at the Great American Bash Show in Baltimore in front of all you crazy XWA fans. The XWA brings the excitement wherever they go and I can't wait to be a part of it. See you at Camden Yards. Muah!

Cameron: I wonder what she's going to sing.

Dreamer: Well as a Big Apple boy. I am certainly hoping for Empire State of Mind.

Cameron: Love that song. Not sure how the fans in Baltimore feel about it though. Well let's get in to this card some. First Let's talk about Sable and Melissa Anderson.

Dreamer: The self-proclaimed Queen Bee of XWA has certainly made a splash here by singling out Melissa. They say when you go to prison you immediately go after the toughest guy there to let others know you are not to be trifled with. That seems what she has done here.

(We get a video package showing the sneak attacks by Sable on Melissa Anderson over the last few weeks. Then we see Sable working out in a gym. She takes a break to cut this promo.)

XWA Great American Bash Preview Show KaleidoscopicAcidicAmericanwirehair-size_restricted

Sable: Surprised? you thought I just sat around all day having my nails polished? That's not how you become the Queen Bee of XWA. It comes from hard work. You see cheerleader, I'm the athlete and I'm still hotter than you. You made a small name beating up on a weak roster here. But since I came along we all see now that you're just acting tough. At the Great American Bash I am going to expose you in a Texas Death Match. Then you can go back to shaking those pom poms.

Cameron: This girl is really feeling herself. We should point out that we tried to get a response from Melissa Anderson but she declined stating there were no words to describe what will happen at the Bash.

Dreamer: That sounds omonious.

Cameron: We have a grudge match at the Bash as Mil Muertes faces Apollo Crews.

Dreamer: Apollo is a man reborn who is very familiar with the power of Mil Muertes and Catrina. So if you go by that. it does give him a slight advantage over others.

(We get a video package showing the ending of Mil Muertes and Uhaa Nation from last year. then the emergence of Apollo Crews in 2016)

XWA Great American Bash Preview Show Mqdefault

Catrina: Apollo Crews.... You remind me of someone else whose career we killed. Apparently you haven't learned anything. Because Mil cares only about one thing. Not money, Not women, Not fame. All he wants is to spread the despair that swells within him. To let others feel his pain... his burden. You wanted this fight... you wanted to poke the monster. Now you have his attention. My condolences....

Dreamer: Man she gives me the creeps.  

Cameron: Has Apollo bitten off more than he can chew? We will know in a week. Now lets talk about the first of 3 World title matches on the show. this one is for the Women's tag Team championship. Sherri Martel and Cindy rogers have to face not 1 but 2 Challengers.

Dreamer. The Canadian Ninjas and the Mysterious group Trinity. We saw these 3 teams recently go at it and we got a 3 way pinfall. The ref had to call it a draw. Craziest thing I've seen.

Cameron: Well you have to think this time we need a concise winner. And the ones who think that will be them are the Canadian Ninjas.

(We see highlights from the recent 3 Way Match that ended in a 3 way pin.)

XWA Great American Bash Preview Show Ninjas2014_zps449269ff

Matthews: We're herrreee! i know you were hoping maybe the Ninjas weren't going to show.

Perez: Fat chance. Almost as fat as Sherri's ass.

Matthews Nothing's that fat...

Perez: I said ALMOST... FLOW girls. You have been sneaking by us time and again. Always finding someway to hold on to those belts. Well your luck is about to end. We are the greatest tag Team i Women's wrestling and it's time to prove it.

Matthews; But we can't forget about the Emo sisters, Trinity. you guys have taken out everyone haven't you? oh wait... except us! Your spooky lights and creepy depressing music might intimidate others but not us.

Perez; We're freaking Ninjas! We don't scare. We do the scaring. So at the great American bash the best thing you can do is stay in the back. Less you want some of what we're fixing to give FLOW.

Matthews: Trust us... you don't want that.

Cameron: That was some statement from the 2 time Battle Queens Tag Champions.

Dreamer: I am really looking forward to that match. All 3 of these teams are worthy. But the Ninjas have the most experience as a team. I'm picking them.

Cameron: Well I'm sure you're looking forward to another match. That's the $20,000 Invitational Battle Royal!

Dreamer: You know I am. $20 Grand will be a nice Summer Time gift.

Cameron: Well I would place my money on you. But we do have quite a line-up for this. Including The Bullet Club! Also there is Hiroshi Tanahashi, The Young Kings as well as some talent from around the UWF including WCW's CIMA, MACW's own Dr D David Schultz, Matt Taven from SSW, Ron Garvin from the NWA, Magnus returns for that match as he is now working for SCWE, Yuji Nagata from IPW and this man from NOW!

XWA Great American Bash Preview Show Jumpin__jeff_farmer_vector_by_thunderfists1988_dc2zam0-fullview

Farmer: XWA... I hear you guys have been doing a lot of talking about how bad yall are. Well if it wasn't for my uncle you guys would be nothin. I'm coming into your house and I'm going FULL FORCE! And then I'm gonna walk out $20,000 richer.

Cameron: Really? Tommy? Any comment?

Dreamer: Haha umm... no.

Cameron: Moving on we have another World title Match. The World Television Championship Match. The XWA Champion Kazuchika Okada challenges Shawn Michaels. Tommy you know Okada almost better than anyone.

Dreamer: That could be true and that's why I'm saying. We have a real chance at a title change happening. Michaels is a tremendous competitor with a heart of a Lion. this guy has a motor that never quits and gives it his all every match. But Okada is a master strategist. No one comes in with a better game plan that I've seen. He's never just winging it. It's all cleverly designed. Add to that the X factor which is Gedo in his corner and I think Shawn is in jeopardy. Recently we heard these comments from Gedo.

Gedo: Eh? Great American Bash? There is NOTHING great about America. There is nothing great about Australia. And there is nothing great about Heartbreaker Kid, eh. Look here. He is the XWA Champion. Eh? He is dominate over everyone. July 25th he achieve Next Level when he beat you Michael Shawns. He become World Television Champion...eh? A storm is coming Heartbreaker Kid. Okada is ... The Rainmaker... eh?

Cameron: We want to switch to a very serious developing story here now. That is what was doe to Next Generation star Richie Steamboat by the enigmatic Raven. Following a match Raven for some unknown reason went out of his way to reinjure the knee of Richie that kept him out the ring for over a year.

Dreamer: That was just sickening, the match was over there was no need to do that to that kid. Raven was once a young guy in this business too. What if that was done to him?

Cameron: Well Owner Snoop Dogg announced he has signed the father of Richie, Ricky Steamboat and at the Bash he gets Raven one on one and to make sure Raven can't escape the ring will be surrounded by Next Generation talent.

Dreamer: If you ask me they should make Raven fight all of them at the same time. It would serve him right.

Cameron: Let's hear from Ricky Steamboat now.

XWA Great American Bash Preview Show Steamboat

Steamboat: I have been in this business for many years. I have seen it all. I have faced some of the most heinous individuals to ever lace up a pair of boots. I've bled. I've gone to war... but never... and I mean never. Have I ever gone into a match with so much rage like I have now. This industry is not for everyone. I didn't want this for my son. It's hard and there are things you have to deal with that many just can't. When he injured his knee I thought he was done. But he never quit. I watched as my little boy became a man. I was so proud when he finally returned on Next Generation. I knew at that point.... he belonged here. He was a professional wrestler. Then you took that from him. With no reason, no provocation. You just did it like it meant nothing to you. Well it meant something to me. It meant something to those kids on Next Generation and on July 25th it WILL mean something to you when I give you the biggest ass-kicking of you life!

Cameron: Powerful words...

Dreamer: This is very personal, Raven will pay for his crime.

Cameron: The XWA Cruiserweight Championship will be on the line as champion, La Sombra or as I call him, Shady. Defends once more against the mouth that roared, Chris Candido. This guy Tommy, he's a real piece of work.

Dreamer: I've heard his rhetoric. There is really no place for it but especially in the ring. La Sombra has been exceptional since wining that title. He's young, talented and works hard. I don't see even in a Street fight how Candido can get by him.

Cameron: Unfortunately we have some taped comments from him. Let's get this over with.

XWA Great American Bash Preview Show Maxresdefault

Candido: Great American Bash.... Let me say that again, Great AMERICAN Bash. You see it almost makes sense. Because of course, I AM a Great American. And I am going to Bash an undocumented worker and send him back to wherever he came from. But is it great? Is the XWA great? They used to be. But now we have just anyone strolling in here and wrestling. Well I say enough. It's time to take back our wrestling. And I'm going to do it. You know me. When I say I'm going to do something you can take that to the bank. Ad what I'm going to do... for all of you. Is Make XWA Great Again.

Cameron: Is it over? Can I take the plugs out of my ears?

Dreamer: Yes thankfully its over. I took the time to go capture a pokemon.

Cameron: Well put that app away because we have one match left to discuss. The Main Event as the World Champion, John Cena defends that title against the former World Junior Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole.

Dreamer: We have been hearing for weeks how Adam wanted to get his shot at Cena. Well here it is. But my take is this. Adam Cole is a tremendous competitor. But he has been wrestling Juniors for the past year. John Cena is a different animal. Not just in size and strength but Ring style as well. I'm not sure Adam Cole is Ready for that. Now the one thing Cena must be wary of is Lauren who is not shy about getting involved.

Cameron: Believe me, she aint shy about anything. But let's hear from Adam Cole now.

XWA Great American Bash Preview Show ROH-101814-Adam-Cole

Cole: I stand before you for the first time in a LONG time. Without a belt aroud my waist. I have to be honest. It kinda sucks. And Adam Cole doesn't do "Kinda sucks". But it's all good. Because I'm about to embark on the journey I said I would months ago. And the journey ends with me as the World Heavyweight Champion. I'd like to say this isn't personal. i mean, whoever was the champ I was coming for anyway, but John Boy? Yeah it is a little personal. You stand for everything I don't like about this business. This crap that you owe the fans something. I don't owe the fans anything? They owe me! I'm the one breaking my ass in that ring. I'm the one putting a dynamic performance every time I get in that ring. Yeah... you guys pay to see it. But you also pay to see guys like Tommy Dreamer or the Charm City Scrubs too. They don't deliver like Magnum Adam Cole does. So when I see guys like Cena kissing these ingrate's asses it turns my stomach. A champion just wins. He doesn't have to tell jokes and sing and dance like a clown to make the slobbering neanderthals in the seats happy. I know... I was a World champ for 10 months. And in 8 days..... I'll be one again.... ADAM COLE BAY BAY!

Dreamer: What a jerk...

Cameron: Tommy that's our show. But I know everyone has their calendars marked. July 25th The Great American Bash.

Dreamer: Cameron it was a pleasure. I will see you there.

Cameron: Good night all!

Sable vs Melissa Anderson - Texas Death Match
Corey Graves vs OMEGA
Apollo Crews vs Mil Muertes
20 Man Invitational $20,000 Battle Royal
FLOW vs Trinity vs Canadian Ninjas - World Womens tag Team Championship
La Sombra vs Chris Candido - XWA Cruiserweight Championship in a Street Fight
Raven vs Ricky Steamboat - Next Generation Lumberjack Match
Shawn Michaels vs Kazuchika Okada - World Television Championship
John Cena vs "Magnum" Adam Cole - World Heavyweight Championship    
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com