FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 46

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 46 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 46   XWA 46 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:35 am

XWA 46 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 46 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 46 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch)

XWA 46 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 46 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and Welcome back to Xtreme Wrestling Alliance! I'm Byron Saxton, alongside the one of a kind, Tammy Sytch. Tammy War Of The worlds has ended and so has the anazing run of one "Magnum" Adam Cole.

Sytch: An absolute travesty. Such a miscarriage of Justice!

Saxton: Are you referring to when the ref counted 1, 2 or 3?

Sytch: Keep smiling, Saxton. Bullet Club may come out here and smack it right off your face!   

Saxton: Well while we are still reeling from those 2 amazing shows. We are coming up to our Great American Bash Show.

Sytch: It's been pretty tight lipped about the card for that show thus far. Rumors are Kevin Steen was to be in the Main Event but we can't get confirmation.

Saxton: Well tonight we have an interesting show. The Young Bucks are here. Io from Trinity will face Portia Perez from the Canadian Ninjas, and in the Main Event Kazuchika Okada defending the XWA Championship against OMEGA.

Sytch: That all pales in comparison to our opening match.

Saxton: I wonder who that could be? Eden the stage is yours!

XWA 46 Screen_Shot_2020_03_18_at_5.49.19_PM

Eden: This is our opening bout!

Sivi Afi
Samoa

vs

Chris Candido
Spring Lake, NJ
Theme Music: Back In Black - AC/DC

(Candido comes out to the ring wearing his now trademark "Make XWA Great Again" T-Shirts and we see a couple of fans wearing them as well. Chris blows a kiss to Tammy at the announce desk. Then when he turns to see his opponent. He is taken aback. He looks dejected as he just drops his head and shakes it slowly. He is yelling at the referee for something but we don't know what. Then he yells at Eden. She looks confused but then finally announces to the crowd that Chris wants to speak.)

Candido: Really? Are you kidding me right now? We have hard working American Wrestlers out here looking for work. And you get me some Radical Muslim to wrestle? I am not wrestling him unless he can show me his Green Card. Let's have it buddy!

(Sivi looks unsure of what he's talking about. He doesn't have any ID with him in the ring. Candido doesn't care, he will not wrestle with undocumented workers. Afi grabs the mic and tells Candido to show his ID then.)

Candido: This is how I know you are an illegal! I'm an American! We don't need our IDs! Now get out of this ring and go get me an American to wrestle.

(Sivi has had enough and hits a Jumping Headbutt! The ref calls for the bell to start the match. Afi sends Chris to the ropes and nails a dropkick that sends him to the floor. Baseball Slide connects by Afi! He sends Candido back in when he climbs back in he is met with a running knee to the head. Hanging Suplex by Candido. Chris rams Afi's head into the buckle. He sits him on the top and delivers the Blonde Bombshell. It's an easy 3 count.)  

Winner: Chris Candido

XWA 46 Tumblr_n0tljyI9lP1rg89a6o1_500

(After the match Chris is verbally berating Afi. He is telling him to leave XWA and never return, We don't want him here. Afi who is still not recovered shoves his hand in Candido's face. Chris flips out and starts beating down on him some more. Then from out the back runs the XWA Cruiserweight champion, La Sombra. He dives in the ring but Candido sees him and slides out at the same time. Candido is yelling that he doesn't belong out here. Now Sombra has the mic.)

XWA 46 La-sombra-310x204

Sombra: Hey... Cabron! WE have had enough of your crap! Great American Bash we settle this once and for all. No controversy. We fight in a Street fight. And we see who is the better man!

(Candido quickly accepts and then smiles like he just got what he wanted all along.)

Saxton: What is his game?

Sytch: It's not a game. He wants to make XWA Great Again. To do that he has to root out those who don't belong!

Saxton: Did the two of you bump your heads together?

Sytch: Well we bumped something else together...

Saxton: I'm going to be sick...

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with Apollo Crews.)

XWA 46 Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_apolloCrews

Cameron: Apollo, Word has just come down, at the Great American Bash it will be you one on one with Mil Muertes. This is a man who has run through everyone here in XWA including a man named Uhaa Nation once.

Crews: That's a name from the past. We are talking about the future and the future is Apollo. Mil Muertes is an instrument of death. Of Darkness. Well Apollo is Light! I represent life! And when we meet at the Bash my Light will drown away all the Darkness you and that succubus you walk around with spread.

Cameron: I really hope you're right. Good Luck.

Saxton: Up next we have a singles match from two teams that do not like one another.

Sytch: Trinity doesn't like anyone. Except maybe Gedo... I'm not even sure they like him.

Saxton: Well both these teams are going to get a shot at FLOW again at the Bash. Last time it was a 3 way pin and the ref had to call it a draw. I never saw that before.

Sytch: Well I never saw a grown man wear Garanimal clothes before I worked here with you.

Portia Perez
Dojo in Canada

vs

Io Shirai w/Gedo
Shimmer Tag Champion
Japan

(Portia is all over Io from the start. Bodyslam followed by a series of Elbow drops. Perez tries to end it early with the School Girl Crush but Io escapes and hits a reverse DDT. Io takes over now working Portia over with kicks and a nerve Pinch to the trapezius muscle. Perez elbows free and catches io with a diving clothesline. She covers for 2. Bridging German Suplex by Io for 2.  Io goes for a Roundhouse Kick but Perez ducks it and nails the Superkick! 1.. 2.. NO!! Gedo put Io's foot on the bottom rope!

The ref didn't see it but Portia did. She jumps out the ring and superkick's Gedo!. She turns aroud and is caught with the roundhouse Kick from Io.
She rolls her in the ring and delivers a Lifting Sitout Double Underhook Facebuster. Then goes up and hits the Moonsault Double Foot Stomp. 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Io Shirai

XWA 46 Hqdefault

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 46 450?cb=20121229185419

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. It's July! Fireworks, Barbecues, Beaches and the Great American Bash. Coming to you from Camden Yards in Baltimore. Musical guest Alicia Keys will be there. Its going to be an event for sure. But of course its all about the in-rig action. Here is what we know.

Sable vs Melissa Anderson - Texas Death Match
Apollo Crews vs Mil Muertes
20 Man Invitational $20,000 Battle Royal
FLOW vs Trinity vs Canadian Ninjas - World Womens tag Team Championship
La Sombra vs Chris Candido - XWA Cruiserweight Championship in a Street Fight
Corey Graves vs OMEGA
Shawn Michaels vs Kazuchika Okada - World Television Championship
John Cena vs Kevin Steen - World Heavyweight Championship

Now lets hear from Okada and Gedo.

Gedo: Eh? Great American Bash? There is NOTHING great about America. There is nothing great about Australia. And there is nothing great about Heartbreaker Kid, eh. Look here. He is the XWA Champion. Eh? He is dominate over everyone. July 25th he achieve Next Level when he beat you Michael Shawns. He become World Television Champion...eh? A storm is coming Heartbreaker Kid. Okada is ... The Rainmaker... eh?

Munn: In other news, XWA has reported that they have come to an agreement with Female Superstar, Lacey to wrestle here in XWA. No word on when she will make her debut. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Saxton: On night 2 of War Of The Worlds, in the Main Event There was a 5 on 5 Elimination match. The Best of XWA vs the best of SSW. But there was one man who didn't put his best foot forward. Roll the clip

Last Call to Steen knocks him off the apron to the floor!  The ref puts on the count, but Steen barely makes it in by 9! Storm moves in for the kill, but walks right into the pop up Powerbomb!  Both men are down .... Steen crawls to the corner and tags in Raven!  Raven just looks at the ring with a complete look of disinterest and then drops to the floor .... He walks to the back!  The ref puts the count on Raven, and he gets counted out!!!!

Saxton: Why would Raven just walk out?

Sytch: He's Raven, no one can explain what goes on in that deluded mind of his.

Saxton: Well that's not good enough for the fans. I'm sure not good enough for Management. And it's not good enough for me!

Sytch: Oh please. Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich on stale bread is good enough for you.

Saxton: I like the crusts cut off...

Young Bucks
Hesperia, California

vs

Killer Bees
Florida & Minnesota

(The Bucks get a great reaction from this crowd. They are happy for them to be part of the XWA roster. The Bees try to give them a match. Brunzell catch Nick with a dropkick and covers for two. But then gets caught with a Superkick from Matt. Double Superkick sends Blair to the floor. They hit More Bang For Your Buck and get the victory.)

Winners: Young Bucks

XWA 46 Latest?cb=20100717135638

Saxton: Young Bucks with the win. These fans love em.

Sytch: Seems strange to me. Its like the Justin Beibers of wrestling.

Saxton: Everyone sleeps on these guys because of their size but they beat teams bigger than them all the time.  

Sytch: I'll take them more serious when they hit puberty.  

Saxton: You see. You're sleeping...

Sytch: Of course I am! I'm sitting next to you for the last hour!

++++

(Camera is in the back with the Young Kings in the Locker Room.)

King: Man did you see that honey from last week?

Young: Yup.

King: Brother let me tell you, we hooked up after the show... That girl was smokin! You dig?

Young: I dig. You seeing her again?

King: Who?

Young: The girl from last week!

King: Aw Hell naw. I got what I wanted.

Young: Well, you know what I did after the show?

King: Aww no brother! I aint trying to hear that! I got to go!

(Kenny leaves covering his ears.)

Young: What? I just binge watched the 2nd season of Daredevil...

++++

(Cameron is in the ring and she introduces Melissa Anderson.)

XWA 46 Hqdefault

Cameron: Melissa... You tend to not be an easy person to interview. So here is the microphone. Say what you want to say about the Texas Death Match at the Bash.

Anderson: I may not be the easiest interview. But you're no Dan Rather. But enough about you. Because I want to talk about the supposed "Queen Bee of XWA". Sable... you are a walking stereotype. All flash, no substance. A blonde airhead bimbo. You are so dumb you don't even know what you did. You signed up to face me in a Texas Death Match? Guess what they key word is there? Death. Fitting because when I get my hands on you it will be your career that dies.

(Then from behid Sable slams a chair across Melissa's back. She unleashes two more swings that connect with a loud whack. Then she grabs her and delivers a Sable Bomb onto the chair!)

Sable: You sure talk a lot about how tough you are Miss cheerleader. But I don't buy the hype. Your a girl i a Woman's game. Come July 25th You will bow down to the Queen Bee.

(Crowd is booing loudly. As Sable gives them the finger. then leaves as Cameron is checking on Melissa.)

Sytch: huh... this Sable is starting to gain my respect.

Saxton: That figures. She attacked from behind. You respect that?

Sytch: I respect that she isn't afraid. If she has to do it from behind I can relate to that.

(Saxton starts laughing.)

Sytch: What? What did I say? ...

Saxton: We'll... heh.. We'll be right... (snicker)... back. Hahaha!

Sytch: You're an ass....

++++

Saxton: Tammy, The Tongan Mob Bosses were not able to defeat the Shield at War of the Worlds but they had a very good showing.

Sytch: Not surprising, they ARE Bullet Club for a reason.

Saxton: They are in action now but I just thought to myself, you are a big Bullet Club fan.

Sytch: Damn right, greatest force ever formed.

Saxton: So then... Why isn't Candido a member?

Sytch: Uhh.... Hello? I think my headpiece is out. I can't hear you, Hello?

Hillbilly Jim, Uncle Elmer & Cousin Luke
Mudlick, KY

vs

Tongan Mob Bosses (Fale, Tama & Tanga Roa)
Miami, FL & Las Vegas, NV

(The good ol Country Boys from Mudlick run into an angry Buzzsaw tonight. The Tongans are ornery after losing their belts and take it out on the Hillbillies. Even the massive Elmer falls victim and is double slammed by Tanga and Tama. Fale ends it with the Bad Luck Fall on Luke.)

Winners: Tongan Mob Bosses

XWA 46 Tongan10

(After the Match. Tama cuts a promo on both reDRagon and the SHIELD and warns every World title in the UWF is in jeopardy now.)

Sytch: Bullet Club looking as strong as ever.

Saxton: I don't know about that. For the first time that I can remember they have no titles. Can their reign be ending?

Sytch: Keep talking Saxton, someday you'll say something intelligent!

Saxton: Okada vs OMEGA. Next!

++++

(We return to the office of Snoop Dogg.  Paul Heyman is there as well when Raven walks in.)

Raven: I don't like being summoned

Snoop: You don't like being summoned??!! You Mutha....

Heyman: What a stunt you pulled at War Of The Worlds. You walked out on us. You walked out on XWA.

Snoop: You walked on ME, son! But that's cool, I got you. Because I just added a match to the Bash. You see I just signed a new talent and you will face him.

Raven: I don't care who you signed. It doesn't matter to me. I was once the good soldier but that was never meant to be my path. Quote the Raven...

Snoop: Oh Kill that shit! You're facing, Ricky Steamboat! And to make sure you can't walk out again. We are putting Next Generation guys as Lumberjacks. So Quote Snoop... Don't piss the Boss off... Anymore. Now get the hell out of here!

(Raven stares at Snoop a minute then walks out and bumps into Steen. Neither move then Raven finally walks away.)

Heyman: What do you want Steen?

Steen: You tell me. I got a message to come here.

Heyman: What? I didn't send for you...

Snoop: I did. Look Kev. I'm making a change to the Main Event of the Bash show. Adam Cole is getting the title shot.

(Steen kicks a chair and knocks over the coffee table.)

Steen: Are you on a death Wish? That shot is mine! You promised!

Heyman: Believe me, I never agree with this guy, but he's right.

Snoop: I said if you WON at the War of the Worlds Elimination match. We lost! Now you still have a title shot on Zero-1's show. You still are in the Elimination Chamber Match at the All-Star Show. But on our show I got to go with what makes the the most sense business wise. And that is Adam Cole. You feel me?

Heyman: Snoop we already promoted it as Steen, How does that make business sense?

Snoop: I know what I'm doing. I'm getting tired of you acting like I work for you, Paul.

Steen: you know what? This is fine. I will go to Zero-1 and take that title off of that smiling simpleton. Then I will come back here and I will crush your new little Golden Boy. But I'm done playing your games. Kevin Steen has been under control as of late but it seems people here need to remember how screwed up I am.

(Steen storms out.)

Heyman: If we're done I have to go out and have the promotion department try to get the word out. Plus let the it out to the fans, Boss...

(Heyman leaves)

Snoop: Now that's what I'm talkin bout. Respect!

(Backstage we see Cameron.)

XWA 46 Tumblr_nn2fyuZQob1sj30jmo3_400

Cameron: I am here now with "Magnum" Adam Cole... and Lauren. I expected to see a more... heated version of you. But you are here all smiles, why?

Lauren: Why shouldn't he smile. He's "Magnum" Adam Cole. He is is the greatest star in this business! And... he puts a smile on my face... every night.

(Cameron makes a gagging face.)

Cole: I will tell you why I'm smiling, Cameron. Because I finally got what I wanted. At the Great American Bash, I am in the Main Event... against John Cena.

Lauren: You're next World Heavyweight Champion... Adam Cole BAY BAY!

Cameron: Wait, hold up... Kevin Steen is in the Main Event.

Cole: WAS. You see I had a talk with our illustrious owner the Snoop Dee Oh Double Gee. And we agree. On such an important show we need the biggest star. And that of course... is me. So Cena, if you even HAVE the title when July 25th rolls around. You sure as hell won't have it when you leave.

Cameron: This is huge news but I wonder what Kevin Steen thinks about it?

Cole: That's between him and Snoop. Not my business. But I'm sure he understands. I'm the straw that stirs this drink. And I'm about to stir it up but good. No man has ever been both World Junior Heavyweight and World Heavyweight Champion before. But like always it takes a man like myself to break new ground. So folks come see history made on July 25th. The Great American Bash. How sweet it's going to be.

Lauren: Girl-Bye

(They both laugh and take off.)

Cameron: Oh no she didn't! That's MY LINE! Copy Infringement!

Sytch: Time for Okada to take out another wanna-be

Saxton: I don't know about that OMEGA has been on the verge of breaking that glass ceiling for quite a while now.

Eden: This is our Main Event!

OMEGA
Winnipeg, CANADA

vs

Kazuchika Okada w/Gedo
XWA Champion
Japan

OMEGA has wanted this rematch for a while. He's got it and makes the most of it early by taking the fight to Okada. He hits the Hadouken to the chest of the champ which sends him sprawling into the corner. He then follows with the Tony Jaa. He makes a quick cover for 2. He slaps on a side headlock but Okada counters into a Back Suplex. Basdement Dropkick to the side of OMEGA's head.

Okada bodyslams OMEGA and goes up top he comes off with the Flying Elbow but OMEGA rolls away and Okada crashes. OMEGA grabs the arm and hits Divorce Court. Then goes into a Crossface Chicken Wing. Okada is wide-eyed and Gedo looks worried but Okada is able to get his toe to the bottom rope.

OMEGA is staying on him He goes for a German but Okada elbows free. Then hits a few European Uppercuts. He nails a Reverse Atomic Drop. Then hits the ropes and drops OMEGA with a running clothesline. Heavy Rain by Okada. 1.. 2.. No. Tombstone Piledriver by Okada. He makes the pose for the Rainmaker. He pulls him up but OMEGA ducks it and hits the Dragon Revolution (Pumphandle flipping release half nelson) The crowd pops for that spot. OMEGA covers 1.. 2.. NOOOOO!!! Okada kicks out!

Corey Graves has come down to ringside. OMEGA is looking One-Winged Angel but Graves jumps on the apron yelling at him. This distracts him enough for Okada to escape and hit a Reverse DDT. He goes top and this time hits the Elbow! He again poses. Here comes the Rainmaker as Graves is clapping. OMEGA hits a jumping knee strike to counter it again! Reverse Frankensteiner. Again Graves is on the apron and the ref is warning him to get down. OMEGA has the cover but no ref. He counts himself to 3. Finally the ref turns and counts 1.. 2..

NOOOO!! The crowd is booing loudly. Gedo is talking to Okada by the ropes as OMEGA is arguing with the ref. Graves is on the floor arguing with a fan. When he turns he is met with a Flipping dive out onto him by OMEGA. He returns to the ring, he again looks for the One-Winged Angel but Okada fights free and dropkicks Omega in the back of the skull. He pulls him up and hits a German Suplex but holds on and transitions into the Rainmaker! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Kazuchika Okada

XWA 46 Img_1416

(After the match Corey Gaves runs in and applies the Lucky 13 on OMEGA. Okada pays no attention and just leaves the ring as Gedo points up at the Great American Bash sign.)

Saxton: Damn it! OMEGA I think had that won.

Sytch: It was a great match. Really could have gone anyway. But in the end there is a reason why Okada and Gedo are getting a World Television Title shot at Camden Yards.

Saxton: Well That's our show. We will be back with a special GAB Preview show next week. Until then this is Byron Saxton for Tammy Sytch saying good night.

Sytch: Out.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 46
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: