FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 45

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 45 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 45   XWA 45 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 8:38 am

XWA 45 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 45 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 45 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch)

XWA 45 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 45 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, Welcome back to wildest 90 Minutes of wrestling action anywhere! Welcome to Xtreme Wrestling Alliance! I'm Byron Saxton, alongside the "Sunny One" Tammy Sytch. Tammy we are just days from the War of the Worlds, as XWA's best face-off with the top stars from SSW.

Sytch: It's really brought a buzz to the locker room. Everyone wants to show why XWA is the best.

Saxton: Well I'm sure the same can be said for the SSW locker room. But tonight we have quite the show in store for you. Headlined by The Shield putting the World 6-Man Tag Team Championship on the line against Bullet Club.

Sytch: Jeez About damn time they get another shot! Those titles come back to their rightful owners tonight.   

Saxton: There is a ton of history with these two teams. But that's not all we will see tonight.

Sytch: That's right word is former XWA alum and current SSW star Hideo Itami is here and will issue an open challenge to anyone in XWA for a match at War of the Worlds.

Saxton: That will be interesting to see who just will step-up for that challenge. We also will see Naomi in action AND one of the most talked about men on the roster due to recent events, Raven is here against Juice Robinson. All that plus the final cards for the War of the World Shows. Let's get this started! Eden take it away!

XWA 45 Screen_Shot_2020_03_18_at_5.49.19_PM

Eden: This is our opening bout!

Evan Karagias
Gastonia, NC

vs

Tommy Dreamer
Yonkers, NY
Theme Music: Man in the Box- Alice in Chains
[

(The announcers reveal that Tommy is one of the 5 men to compete in the 5 on 5 Main Event Elimination Match on night 2 in Miami, FL. As for the match its pretty much all Tommy who ends it with the Death Valley Driver.

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

XWA 45 Dreamer010

(After the match Tommy cuts a promo on the SSW roster saying he respects them but in the final 5 on 5 Elimination Match. XWA will reign supreme.)

Saxton: Tommy dreamer is on Team XWA!

Sytch: That's not a good thing. At least we know XWA Champion, Okada is also on that team.

Saxton: Can those two work together?

Sytch: Well they better. I don't want the rest of us to look like losers.

Saxton: The rest of us? Who do you think is a loser now?

(Tammy just stares at Byron)

Saxton: Oh...

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with Sable.)

XWA 45 055

Cameron: Sable, you have really pissed off one Melissa Anderson. She is generally not a joy to be around but now???

Sable: Oh Puhleez! The Cheerleader is mad?

Cameron: I wouldn't call her that. She doesn't like it when people call her that.

Sable: I can care less what she likes. This isn't her world anymore. Its now Sable's World. She's just a Cheerleader trying to get a nut. We have this big Great American Bash show coming up. So why don't we settle it there? In a Texas Death Match. No rules. No countouts. I am going to put an end to this nuisance and continue on my way to running things around here. I'm the Queen Bee in XWA and everyone needs to learn that. Including you, Cameron.

Cameron: Oh no you dint! Girl, Bye!

Saxton: Last time we saw Naomi she scored a big upset win on Mio Shirai of Trinity.

Sytch: More like a lucky fluke but okay.

Saxton: Well regardless it was a good moment for her after her injury at the hands of Trinity. Right now she has a matchup with Spanish Red.

Sytch: What a dumb name. Because she is Spanish and wears red? By that logic we should call you Dummy Cheap Suit.

Spanish Red
Spain

vs

Naomi
Orlando, FL

(Naomi is really on her game. She handles Red and finishes her off with the Booty Call.)

Winner: Naomi

XWA 45 Giphy-facebook_s

(After The match the lights go off and we hear Marilyn Manson's Killing Strangers play. And in a Blue light enter Trinity. The slowly enter the ring surrounding Naomi when all of a sudden. "Goddess" from Iggy Azalea plays and out runs Athena!!! She hits a Double Lariat on Kana and Mio. Then she ducks a kick from Ip. She shoves her towards Naomi who catches her with the Booty Call! Trinity escape the ring as the Next generation star lets them know they messed with the wrong chick.)

XWA 45 600x600

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 45 5abab0a2e80a6.image

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. Well we ow have much of the cards for both shows set for the War of the Worlds. Let's look at those now.

COLLISION COURSE
American Wolves vs Young Kings
Matt Taven vs Corey Graves
Taz vs Mil Muertes
Karl Anderson vs Finn Balor
AJ Styles vs Kevin Steen
Dirty Heels vs Young Bucks - SSW Tag Team Championship
Kazuchika Okada vs Jay Lethal - XWA Heavyweight Championship
reDRagon vs War Machine - World Tag Team Championship

WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE
Hideo Itami vs Chris Candido
The Revival vs Charm City Squad
OMEGA vs Eli Drake
Apollo Crews vs Brian Cage
Michael Bennett w/Maria vs Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
War Machine vs The Young Bucks
La Sombra vs Tyler Breeze
5 on 5 elimination match Teams SSW (AJ Styles, Ethan Carter III, Taz, Jay Lethal & ???) vs Team XWA (Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Tommy Dreamer, Adam Cole and Kevin Steen.)

We still are expecting a World 6-Man defense on night 1. SSW has yet to confirm the 5th member of team SSW and Should Finn Balor defeat Karl Anderson at COLLISION COURSE he will then get a Title match with Adam Cole at WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE. If that happens GM Paul Heyman will have to make an emergency replacement for Cole in the Main Event. Now lets hear from Kevin Steen.

Steen: So I am being asked. Why after what you did last year would XWA trust you this time to actually appear for the match? Well to be honest. Mr Snoop pretty much told me if I don't show up I will get suspended. fine. He also said if I win I will get a rematch against John Cena at the Great American Bash. You see that's what motivates Kevin (Bleeping) Steen. So I got to smack around some SSW clowns and I get my shot at the Title the entire SSW knows is being kept warm for me by that Skittles t-shirt wearing fool? Fine. I'll do it. But don't get mad if I break a few necks with the Package Piledriver. I don't want to hear Paul Heyman whining or you stupid fans on Social Media. I don't care about Heyman, I don't care about you fans. I don't care about XWA and I sure as hell don't care about SSW. What I do care about. Is becoming the World Heavyweight Champion.

Munn: In other news, XWA has confirmed that Athena has been brought up from Next Generation and is now part of the XWA roster. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Saxton: I need to talk about something that happened at a recent Next Generation Show. First let's show you some footage. We warn you this might be hard for some to watch.

Raven rolls out the ring as the ref is checking on Steamboat. He helps him to his feet but once he's up Raven returns with a chair and raps it across his knee! Raven Puts the leg in the chair and closes it Then Legdrops it as Richie is crying out in pain. Raven now reapplies the Figure Four. The bell is ringing but Raven isn't stopping. Finally officials come out and get him to release the hold. Running out from the back is Baron Corbin, Donovan Dijak, Juice Robinson & Trevor Lee. They are all visibly upset. Raven just poses then ;eaves. The fans are irate. One fan has to be held back by security. Raven doesn't even look at him. He just saunters out the arena. They have brought in a stretcher to take a distressed Richie Steamboat to the back.

Saxton: We have learned that Richie Steamboat has indeed torn his MCL from that attack and will be undergoing surgery. There is no timetable for his return. But we may never see that young man in the ring again.

Sytch: Look, I wasn't a fan of his but no one wants to see that happen. Raven has become a much darker person as of late and usually I would applaud that. But this... this just was over the top.

Saxton: We're sending our best wishes for Richie and we hope to see him back in a ring someday.

Sytch: Well Some of his Next Generation compatriots are here ringside as Raven will take on NG star Juice Robinson.

Saxton: I for one hope he kicks Raven's butt.

Raven
The Bowery, NY

vs

Juice Robinson
Joilet, IL

(Juice is being cheered on by Baron Corbin, Donovan Dijak and Trevor Lee who have ringside seats. Juice is a house of fire from the bell. Landing a series of jabs and dropping Raven with a Roundhouse. Robinson is cut-off by a knee to the bread basket. Now Raven begins roughing him up while glaring over at the Next Generation contingent in the crowd. Raven sends Juice into the buckle and Follows in but runs into a Boot! clothesline from Juice. Atomic Drop connects and then a Bulldog! Robinson covers! 1.. 2.. No! Raven kicks out but Robinson quickly goes into the Juice Maker. The NG guys are standing chanting "TAP!" But Raven is able to get to the ropes. The ref breaks the hold. Raven is sitting in the corner as Juice goes after him. Raven grabs him by the tights and pulls him jaw first into the buckle pad. Back Suplex by Raven followed by a Knee Drop. Short-Arm Clothesline connects and then Raven hits the Evenflow DDT. Its an easy 3 count.)

Winner: Raven

After the announcement is made by Eden. Raven turns to the Next Generation guys and gives them a double middle finger. He then grabs a chair from the the Time Keeper. He goes in to attack Juice again. The Next Gen guys try to jump the railing but are stopped by security. The crowd is tense as they know what Raven is planning...

Then... someone dives in the ring. He is beating the hell out of Raven. Raining punches down on him. Now security races in the ring to pull this attacker off. They can hardly contain him. Finally his face is visible to the camera....

XWA 45 RbMoDKD

It's Ricky Steamboat!!!! The father of Richie is here and he wants a destroy Raven. The crowd is going crazy. As Raven looks on in almost a dazed and confused glare and then leaves the ring area.)

Saxton: Ricky Steamboat is here!!! Tammy did you see it?!

Sytch: Stop yelling! I'm sitting right here next to you! Of course I saw it. Now I'm about to see him be arrested.

Saxton: Well that is just wrong. How else do you expect a father to react to what Raven did?

Sytch: Oh Please Saxton. Do the crime, do the time I always say.  

Saxton: Yeah right. I ALWAYS hear you say that. Fans we'll be back.

++++

(Cameron is in the ring and she introduces SSW star Hideo Itami.)

XWA 45 Tumblr_nbuxw00nTL1r0nj1po1_500

Cameron: Hideo welcome back to XWA TV. Its been a while for you.

Itami: It has been too long. Although I am now in SSW I always enjoyed my time here in XWA and the great XWA fans.

(Applause)

Itami: That is why it is very important to me to be part of the War of the Worlds. However as of now there has been no match for me. So I am here tonight to make an open challenge respectfully to anyone in the XWA locker room to face me in a contest at WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE.

Cameron: I think that is very honorable of you. I'm sure someone would love the chance to compete with...

(AC/DC's "Back in Black" Starts to play and out walks Chris Candido.)

XWA 45 Latest?cb=20151213111427

Cameron: Oh boy.... What are you doing out here, Chris?

Candido: Really? Why do you think? This here is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. We just saw some outsider storm the ring and attack Raven and now we get another Jap here just walking into our place. This is why we need to build a wall. To keep these jokers out.

(Crowd is booing loudly.)

Cameron: You do realize that Ricky Steamboat is an American right? From Hawaii?

Candido: American? I don't know any Americans that look like him. Besides Hawaii is not part of the UNITED states.

Cameron: Are you insane?? Of course it is. Even I know THAT!

Candido: Look at a map genius. Hawaii is not connected to us. Its an outside Island. Its not UNITED with the rest of us. Anyway enough about that. I want to know who allowed this Kamikaze pilot in here?

Itami: Your General Manager, Mr Heyman did. You know since you decided to come out here. I don't remember seeing your name on any matches. So why don't you answer the challenge?

Candido: You know what tough guy? I will. And I will beat you right back to the Shaolin Temple

Itami: That's China...

Candido: Whatever! It seems like once again I have to stand up for what's right. You will just be another step in my making XWA Great Again. Tell Kim Jong hello.

Itami: That's Korea!

Candido: Whatever!!!

Cameron: I swear you can't make this up. Back to you guys.

Sytch: He's my hero!

Saxton: You're nuttier than he is. Well it looks like we have another match booked.

Sytch: And this one is a sure win for us.

Saxton: I'm not so sure about that. Itami has more kicks than the Rockettes.

++++

Saxton: Up next are the Young Kings. A very exciting team here in XWA.

Sytch: They're not that exciting. kind of Blase if you ask me.

Saxton: Well I can't say I agree with you. This young duo has a ton of potential. I am fully a Mark for them.

Sytch: Saxton, If brains were chocolate, you wouldn't have enough to fill an M&M.

Mulkeys
Spartanburg, SC

vs

Young Kings (Darren Young & Kenny King)
Miami, FL & Las Vegas, NV

(Mulkeys put up their usual amount of resistance... none. The Kings utilize some double team maneuvers such as a hip lock by Darren o Kenny so that he lands in a senton type move on Randy. Kenny Hits Bill with a gutbuster as Young drops a Flying knee across his back. Then Young gets Bill on his shoulders as King hits a Springboard Cutter. They get the victory.

Winners: Young Kings

XWA 45 Young_10

(After the Match. Kenny sees another cute female fan and gives her a hug. Then whispers something in her ear. Her friend calls Darren over with a seductive look but Young just high fives her and all the fans and keeps going.

Sytch: Yay... They beat the Mulkeys...

Saxton: Well they looked impressive in doing it though. That finishing move is devastating.

Sytch: I don't know something about these guys. Makes me itch.

Saxton: I thought you saw a doctor about that...

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

++++

(We return to the office of Snoop Dogg and in comes Paul Heyman.)

Snoop: Yo Paul, my dude. Thanks for coming.

Heyman: What do you need Snoop? The World 6-Man Tag bout is about to start.

Snoop: Well. I want to give you props on getting this War of the Worlds show ready. You did mad well, son.

Heyman: But....

Snoop: No buts. I really like the cards.

Heyman: OK thanks! Glad to see I'm being appreciated finally. Now if there's nothing else.

Snoop: Actually player. There is. It's about The Bash show. We need to talk about that Main Event.

Heyman: It's Steen and Cena. i thought that's what you wanted.

Snoop: Well my mind is working and I have another idea...

Heyman: You know what? I can't do this now. I will talk to you after the show. Your ideas usually give me headaches.

(Heyman leaves)

Snoop: Nobody be respectin my genius...

(Backstage we see Cameron.)

XWA 45 Tumblr_nn2fyuZQob1sj30jmo3_400

Cameron: I am here now with Karl Anderson and Adam Cole of Bullet Club. Gentlemen we have learned that if Finn Balor defeats Karl at COLLISION COURSE he gets you Adam for that World Junior Heavyweight title the next night at WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE.

Anderson: That's not going to happen, Cameron. That fool Balor has always been second fiddle to me. He can't beat me and he never will.

Cole: Just be sure he doesn't. I want to be in that Main Event match on Night 2.

Anderson: I got you. But even if he did he can't beat you.

Cole: I KNOW he can't beat me. But I have bigger fish to fry. Like that goof John Cena. If I can beat all those SSW guys it will definitely lead to me getting him in the ring and proving I am the Best champion in the UWF.

Cameron: Are you guys on the same page? It doesn't sound like it.

Anderson: Of course we are. We are Bullet Club. Every thing we do is carefully planned. Finn Balor is in over his head, I just have to remind him of that again.

Cole: What you should be worried about is how long before Bullet Club own every World title in the UWF? We have the Junior. Tonight we regain the 6-Man and soon we will have the Tag Team belts. Then I will finish it off by whipping John Cena and taking that belt too.

Cameron: What about the Women's title?

Anderson: Stick around...

(They both laugh and take off.)

Cameron: What did that mean?

Sytch: Bullet Club time

Saxton: Can we see those belts change hands again? With these two teams you never know.

Eden: This is our Main Event!

SHIELD
UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champions

vs

Bullet Club (Anderson, Gallows & Graves)
Former UWF World 6-Man Champions

The champs enter through the crowd. The fans always get excited for this. The BC have seen this before and are unimpressed. They enter the ring. We get the introductions and the match begins. It starts off like a chess match. Both teams not taking too many risks as they know each other so well. But eventually the action does heat up and we start seeing the feathers fly.

We get a Near fall when Gallows hits the Gallows Pole on Ambrose. Seth catches Graves with the Curb Stomp and covers but Anderson breaks it up. Karl hits Reigns with a TKO. He then goes for the Gun Stun but Roman shoves him off and nails him with the Superman punch.

Things start breaking down and we see Roman Spear Gallows out on the floor. Ambrose and Anderson are brawling in the ropes and the ref is trying to separate them.  Rollins tries to hit Graves with another Curb Stomp but Graves evades it and Seth lands funny. He seems to have hurt his leg. This gives Graves the opening for the Lucky 13. He is about to lock it in when Slipping into the ring is OMEGA! He gives Graves the Greetings from Winnipeg (Low blow) Then hits Dragon Rush (Flipping release Dragon Suplex). He slides out as in comes Dean who hits Dirty Deeds on Graves! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: The Shield

XWA 45 960

(After the match The Tongan Mob Bosses enter as Tama Tonga has a mic.)

Tama: You guys got lucky tonight. It took some interference by that weasel OMEGA. But how about you put those belts on the line against us at COLLISION COURSE?

Rollins: Are you serious? There are only two of you. 3 Bullet Club guys can't get the job doe. How are you doing it with 2?

Tama: Who says we only have 2?

(Then from Behind a figure enters with a chair and slams it across Roman's back! The Shield turn to see who it is and then are attacked by Tama and Fale soon all 3 members of Shield are down and being hit by the steel chair wielding man.)

Tama: Allow us to introduce the newest member of The Tongan Mob Bosses and the Bullet Club! My brother... Tanga Loa!

XWA 45 59ba070a1d4f17b3d24bd84122e81740cc466f75_00

Saxton: He's from Next Generation!

Sytch: Just when you think you know Bullet Club, you get shot down!

Saxton: This is Nuts! They I guess are getting a shot at the titles at COLLISION COURSE! War of the Worlds is going to surpass last years I'm sure of it! We have to sign off. Its been a wild 90 minutes.

Sytch: I've had wilder.

Saxton: So I've heard, Goodnight folks!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 45
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: