FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 44

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 44 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 44   XWA 44 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 2:29 am

XWA 44 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

XWA 44 Big_thumbnail

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 44 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 44 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch)

XWA 44 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 44 Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, Welcome back to XWA! I'm Byron Saxton her with my broadcast partner, Tammy Lynn Sytch. Before we get started we want to send our heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims of the tragedy in Orlando.

Saxton: Well tonight we have a big show and we are getting some details in on the War of the Worlds Shows with SSW.

Sytch: Forget all that, We need to talk about the injustice done to my babe, Chris Candido.  

Saxton: I'm sure that will be addressed at some point but tonight in our Main Event its a 3 Way World Women's Tag Team Championship Match. Cindy Rogers & Sherri Martel of FLOW defend against both Trinity AND The Canadian Ninjas.

Sytch: I seriously don't know who is coming out of that as the champions. Also we will see Jimmy Snuka in action.

Saxton: Also Mil Muertes and Catrina are here. Let's get this started. Eden take it away!

XWA 44 Nv--MNT4-jgglW9ZrxKk2eLLR2sBVH9_0UHpxjpNaBjegs_NeiSFMB2GDEk9hqhtKhLmrX_ibc4HEc5NijtG0UXahZv76AXZHZ5FNwtJxo-KrJ_PD3Vj_A

Eden: This is our opening bout!

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

vs

OMEGA
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada[

(Not much from Frank in this one. OMEGA hits his signature spots and ends it with the One-Winged Angel.)

Winner: OMEGA

XWA 44 Kenny01

(After the match is blindsided by Bullt Club member, Corey Graves. Graves just pounds down on OMEGA with punches. Then gets a mic.)

Graves: You see OMEGA, this is what happens when you mess with us. We let you think its over. Then when you let your guard down they send in "The Sniper". Consider yourself... Shot down.

Saxton: Bullet Club are always lurking.

Sytch: They haven't forgotten about OMEGA. They sent in the Sniper to clean that up.

Saxton: Seemed pretty cowardly to me.

Sytch: Well you are the expert on that.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with Chris Candido.)

XWA 44 ?c=isi&im=%2F6541%2F90726541%2Fpics%2F3211201475_1_2_m0URFybk

Cameron: Chris you have to feel like Draymond Green does tonight. You got the victory but not the title.

Candido: Actually I feel like Lebron, Like I just got hit in the junk! What kind of crooked crap is this? You call La Sombra Shady? Makes sense because his entire run as champ has been just that! What kind of backwards system is this when I win but lose?

Cameron: You won but by countout.

Candido: And that makes sense how? I won. I always win. It's what I do. Sombra has been champion for 4 months. No one wants another 4 months of that. Except maybe that referee. Is he qualified to be a referee? I mean La Sombra is Mexican. He has a personal gtudge in this.

Cameron: What are you talkig about? Paul Turner isn't Mexican!

Candido: I have people telling me that he loves the movie Desperado! That he eats a lot of Taco Bell. And he has Mexican Landscapers at his home! Isn't that a bit much? We need to get rid of people like him. Then I can make XWA great again!

Cameron: This is ridiculous. Girl, Bye!

Saxton: Great American Bash tour is coming. July 25th will be the date for XWA at Camden Yards.

Sytch: Well that's nice for them.

Saxton: How so?

Sytch: They finally get a winner in there!

EVIL Watanabe
Japan

vs

"Superfly" Jimmy Snuka
Fiji Islands

(Watanabe attacks before the bell and is pounding away on Jimmy. But Snuka fights back with Dropkicks, Chops and a Jumping headbutt. He hits a Side Backbreaker and ends it with the Superfly Death Leap.)

Winner: Superfly Jimmy Snuka

XWA 44 Jimmy-snuka

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 44 5abab0a2e80a6.image

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. Right now all eyes are focused on the War of The Worlds Shows. Night 1 will take place on July 25th at the SECU Arena in Towson, MD and will be titled COLLISION COURSE. Night 2 will come from SSW the following night at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, FL. Here is the card for Night 1 so far.

American Wolves vs Young Kings
Matt Taven vs Corey Graves
Karl Anderson vs Finn Balor
AJ Styles vs Kevin Steen
Kazuchika Okada vs Jay Lethal - XWA Heavyweight Championship
reDRagon vs War Machine - World Tag Team Championship

More matches to be announced. Buy right now let's hear from reDRagon.

XWA 44 366b3c23ecf60b27d2b8ab3b2b17eb42

Fish: War of the Worlds! The greatest Tag Team in the World gets to prove it once again. This time against guys we know pretty well, Kyle.

O'Reilly: That we do, Bobby. War Machine you guys were here but now defected back to SSW. That's fine but while you were gone we did something you couldnn't do. That's beat Bullet Club and now are the XWA TAg Team Champions for the 2nd time as well.

Fish: Hey. But we are all about opportunity. So when you face us ay Collision Course we wont only put up the World titles. We'll put the XWA ones up too.

O'Reilly: You are so cool, Bobby.

Fish: I know.

Munn: In other news, XWA has secured Alicia Keys as the Musical Act for the Geat American Bash Show in Camden Yards. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Saxton: It's getting chilly in here. You know what that means.

Sytch: Death has entered the Arena. Mil Muertes and Catrina are up next.

Saxton: This duo scare me. And for some reason Apollo Crews is not backing down from them.

Sytch: Your own reflection scares you... well that's with good cause actually.

Mil Muertes w/Catrina
Mexico city, Mexico

vs

Trevor Lee
Cameron, NC

(Trevor tries his best but Mil is just an animal. He cuts off any offense Lee can muster. He drops him with the Deadly Right Hand then hits the Spear and the Flatliner.)

Winner: Mil Muertes

XWA 44 Mil-Muertes-S2E1-300x169

(There is no Lick of Death this week as Catrina says this is what's going to happen to that fool, Apollo Crews. Then Mil lifts him up and delivers a Powerbomb. That brings out Crews who charges the ring and they start trading punches. They are now rolling on the mat battering each other. Officials have come out to separate them. They are all being thrown about. More officials and other wrestlers come out and finally they are separated. Mil and Catrina leave the ring as Apollo is calling them back.)

Saxton: This thing with Mil Muertes and Apollo Crews really is coming to a head.

Sytch: Apollo is crazy to mess with that monster.

Saxton: He has no fear. I think he's an inspiration.

Sytch: You know Saxton, If you spoke your mind, you'd be speechless.

Saxton: We'll be back.

++++

(Cameron is in the ring and she introduces BMX from Next Generation.)

Cameron: Welcome to XWA TV guys. You have been named to get a title shot at reDragon at the Next Generation Bash Show. This is a big deal for you.

Blake: It's a big deal for the world Cameron. That's when you people finally see a worthy tag team at the top.

Murphy: You said it partner! Soon all of you will learn what we already know. the BMX are the Future of this business!

(Then slipping in the ring from Behind is .....

XWA 44 4710776539_ac5a3c8a20

The Young Bucks! Double Superkick to BMX!!!)

Cameron: What are you doing here?

Matt: War of the Worlds is almost here. And who better to fire the first shot than The Young Bucks.

(Crowd boos and starts chanting "XWA".)

Nick: Last year we had a pair of great matches with the Usos. We remember our match here in B-More. You guys were loud, passionate. You really gave a fantastic reaction to the match.

Matt: For that, we say... thank you.

(Spattering of applause but most fans are leery of these 2.)

Matt: But that was then and this is now. This time when we come back to Baltimore we are going to win.

(crowd boos)

Nick: But this time... we will win for XWA! The old men at ESPN thought we were too small. That we were just spot monkeys who couldnt work. We didn't look like Wrestlers to them.

Matt: So they benched us. They froze out the most exciting team in the UWF. All we wanted was a shot at the titles to show them we were the best but we were always passed up by teams like the Wolves, War Machine and Dirty Heels.

Nick: Well at Collision Course we finally rectify that. Because we finally got our shot at the belts. And we will take that shot as members of XWA!!

(crowd pops)

Matt: We get the Dirty Heels for the SSW tag Team titles, and we are bringing the belts to XWA!

Nick: Before we go we have a personal message to ESPN and Ethan Carter III for all they did for us....

Young Bucks: SUCK IT!!!!!!!

Cameron: What a development!

Sytch: Wait these two teenyboppers are part of XWA now?

Saxton: That's what it looks like! What a coup for XWA and now they get a shot at wining the SSW Tag Titles at Collision Course!

Sytch: I wonder what the executives over at SSW are thinking about this.

Saxton: Still to come tonight. The World Womens Tag Team titles are o the line in a triple Threat Match. Stay with us!.

++++

Saxton: Up next is Hiroshi Tanahashi in Action. We have learned that he along with Tommy Dreamer and XWA Champion, Kazucika Okada will be on team XWA in the 5 on 5 Elimnation match at When Worlds Collide.

Sytch: Who are the other two?

Saxton: Not been given that information yet. Hopefully we will learn that next week.

Hiroshi Tanahashi
Japan

vs

Doc Gallows w/Karl Anderson
Monroe, GA
Theme music; Shot Em- Brick

(Tanahashi is in control but Karl keeps interfering. And soon its Doc with the big advantage. He hits a Superkick and covers for 2. Then As Doc is looking for the Gallows Pole. Moose runs out and spears Anderson! Gallows is incensed. He forgets about Hiroshi. He recovers and catches Gallows with 2 Sling Blades. He goes up and nails the High Fly Flow! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Hiroshi Tanahashi

XWA 44 Tanahashihighflyflow

Sytch: That should be a DQ!

Saxton: Why? Moose attacked Anderson. He wasn't in the match!

Sytch: But it still cost Doc Gallows the match! This totally sucks!

Saxton: Well you are the expert on...

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

++++

(We return to the office of Snoop Dogg and in comes Paul Heyman.)

Snoop: Yes Paul?

Heyman: What the hell is this about Eric Bischoff owns our library?

Snoop: Yeah that. Well When I bought this from Trump. He wanted an extra Million for the library. I passed. I guess he sold it to Bidchoff and Jarrett.

Heyman: How could you let that happen? That's our history!

Snoop: Is it though? I mean Neither of us were there for any of that. This is a new XWA. Those guys want to live in the past, We are the future. XWA was promotion of the year for 2015. We don't need a library of days gone by. We are rewriting history here every day.

Heyman: I really think you are too relaxed on this subject. Wrestling fans love history. This was another mistake.

Snoop: But they are mine to make. And player I really don't think it was a mistake. Why should I have given that bum Trump another dollar so he could use it to buy the White house. Screw that guy. Screw Bischoff too. We will be fine.

(In walks "Magnum" Adam Cole and Lauren.)

Cole: You wanted to see me?

Heyman: I did. I wanted you to know a decision was made with approval from Paul Boesch. If Finn Balor beats Karl Anderson at Collision Course. The next night Balor gets you for that World Junior Heavyweight belt in Miami.

Cole: WHAT??!! Are you insane?! I beat that guy already! Snoop! Do something. I'm your cash cow!

Snoop: My hands are tied dog. When it comes to World titles That dude Boesch calls the shots.

Cole: What about the 5 on 5 Main event that night? I was going to be in that.

Heyman: I'm going to have to find a replacement in case Anderson loses. But that's my problem. Either way you will be in Miami and you will be competing. Good Luck.

(Cole and Lauren leave slamming the door. Then it opens again and Lauren sticks her head in.)

Lauren: You guys suck!

(Slams door again)

Snoop: Are we done? I have some medicine to administer. (Pulls out a pipe.)

Heyman: Yeah treat that glaucoma because you definitely don't see what's going on here.

(Heyman just shakes his head and leaves.)

Snoop: Whatever Man...

(Backstage we see Cameron.)

Cameron: With me now is my buddy the XWA Cruiserweight Champion, La Sombra. Wassup Shady?

Sombra: Hola Cameron. como esta?

Cameron: Ahh that means how am I. I'm trying to learn me some Espanol. But Let me ask you about the controversy with Chris Candido.

Sombra; What controversy? He had that girl Sunny or whatever her name is get in my way and cost me a countout. But Everybody know, You don't win the title like that. if Candido want this he have to beat me in the ring. I no think he can do it.

Cameron: I hear you, Shady but let me ask you about War of the Worlds. On night 2 you go to SSW to defend that belt against the TV champion, Tyler Breeze.

Sombra: I do not know much about him but I know he is gong to have to come with everything to get this title awa...

(In steps Tyler Breeze.)

XWA 44 9b5bbd9b4fd4be724cd65058f76fd5dc--random-stuff-selfie

Cameron: uhhh What are you doing here?

(Breeze looks Cameron up and down and scrunches his face like he's disgusted.)

Breeze: I swear... This has to be the ugliest promotion I have ever seen. I need to leave soon before it affects my gorgeousness. I wanted to see for myself what everyone is talking about. But I'm very disappointed. You guys ... and girls... need a serious makeover. As for you La Sombra. I wonder what kind of Uggo are you that you need to wear that dreadful mask. Could you imagine moi ever covering up these exquisite features? In fact the only thing not hideous about you is that shiny belt. It's no match for this Television title of course but it will be a nice accessory to my outfits. So please do keep it nice and polished. i will be taking that from you when I see you in Miami. Until then... Tyler Breeze is leaving this building....

Cameron: Uhhh... girl-bye?

Sombra; Que un pendejo!

Sytch: These SSW guys are sure full of themselves. I kinda like it.

Saxton: Why am I not surprised? Let's send it back to Eden for our Main Event!

Eden: This is our Main Event!

FLOW (Cindy Rogers & Sherri Martel)
UWF World Womens Tag Team Champions

vs

Canadian Ninjas (Portia Perez & Nicole Matthews)
Former 2 time Battle Queens Tag Team Champions
Theme Music: Edge of Seventeen- Stevie Nicks

vs

Trinity (Kama & Mio) w/Gedo
Shimmer Tag Team Champions
Theme music: Killing Strangers- Marilyn Manson

(All three teams can be in at once so this is a donnybrook from the start. Sherri and Mio are going at it Portia and Kana are locked up while Cindy and Nicole are trading forearms. The battle wages on and cindy gets Portia in the TCB but Kana kicks her in the face to break the hold. Mio catches Matthews with a running knee strike and covers but Sherri makes the save at 2.

Later Sherri and Matthews are on the floor and Kana does a dive out on both of them. In the ring Portia ducks a Superkick by Mio that hits Rogers. School Girl Crush by Perez! 1.. 2.. Nooo! Mio kicks out. Perez calls Nicole into the ring  They grab Rogers for the Superkick/German Suplex combo but They are both rolled up from behind by Sherri and Kana! 1.. 2..

NOOOOO!!! Both Ninjas barely kick out. Gedo gets on the apron but is taken out by a Perez Superkick. But he is the given a Bridging German by Cindy! 1.. 2.. No! Mio breaks that cover up. They continue to hit each other with move after move. Then Cindy catches Mio with a Sidewalk Slam as Sherri is hit with the Vancouver Maneuver by Matthews. At the same time Kana counters a School Girl Crush by Portia into a Neckbreaker. They all cover and the ref looks at all of them and counts from the far corner. 1.. 2.. 3!)

The crowd is cheering but then starts to wonder... just who won? The refree Paul Turner talks to the ring announcer Eden and then she tells the crowd...)

All 3 teams scored a simultaneous pinfall so this is declared a No contest- Still champions: FLOW

(Fans are chanting "Restart the match". But FLOW has grabbed their belts and are leaving the area.)

Saxton: What the hell kind of decision is that? We need a winner!

Sytch: Well watch you mouth Saxton. And it doesn't look like you're getting one. the Champs are outta here.

Saxton: And unfortunately so are we. For Tammy Lynn Sytch I'm Byron Saxton. See you next week.

Sytch: Candido was robbed...
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 44
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: