FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 43

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 43 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 43   XWA 43 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:29 am

XWA 43 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 43 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 43 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch)

XWA 43 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 43 300?cb=20090227045235

Saxton: Hello everyone, Welcome back to XWA! I'm Byron Saxton alongside Tammy Sytch. And we have a big show tonight. In our Main Event we have a rematch for the World Tag Team Championship. reDRagon defend against the XWA Tag champs, The Tongan Mob Bosses.

Sytch: I predict we will see new champs crowned tonight. Also Adam Cole is here in a non-title match.    

Saxton: He will be taking on Donovan Dijak from Next Generation. NOT a Junior Heavyweight.

Sytch: Come on Saxton. Have't you learned yet? Adam Cole is not just the World Junior Heavyweight Champion. He is the greatest champion in all the UWF.

Saxton: All that plus the Television debut of Sable. Let's get this started. Eden take it away!

XWA 43 Screen_Shot_2020_03_18_at_5.49.19_PM

Eden: This is our opening bout!

Killer Bees
Tampa, FL

vs

Young Kings (Darren Young & Kenny King)
Miami, FL & Las Vegas, NV

(The Bees try their best but they are outclassed by the Young Kings. Darren hits a Scoop Powerslam on Blair. King catches Brunzell with an Exploder Suplex. In the end they get Blair in the ring and Young gets him on his shoulders as King hits a Springboard Cutter. He covers for 3.)

Winners: The Young Kings

XWA 43 Young_10

(After the Young Kings leave the ring. Young is high fiving fans. Kenny sees a pretty female fan and whispers something in her ear before heading to the back too.)

Saxton: That was pretty impressive, Tammy.

Sytch: Was it though? I mean yeah they won but my baby, Chris, could beat both those guys on his own.

Saxton: Yet he can't seem to beat one La Sombra.

Sytch: Watch it Saxton! His foot was on the ropes!

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with Kevin Steen.)

XWA 43 S-l300

Cameron: Kevin at Spring Break you and Jimmy Snuka battled to a no contest. Nothing was settled, Whar's next?

Steen: This Wild man from the jungle is standing in my way of my true goal. And that's taking that World Heavyweight title off John Cena. Snuka is just a distraction, a gnat buzzing around your head... In fact that should be his name. Supergnat Snuka.

Cameron: Regardless of what you call him, he has asked GM Heyman for a match against you at Facebook Faceoff. This coming Monday.

Steen: You know I'm preparing to get my hands on Cena at UNREST. But if Snuka wats to dance one more time Monday that's fine. But lets up the ante. A streetfight. It's time to swat the Supergnat once and for all.

Cameron: This could be a huge match-up if agreed to. We will see if "Superfly" accepts.

Saxton: Facebook Faceoff is coming this Monday and we may have just learned of a major happening for it.

Sytch: Steen should be focusing on John Cena. Not this lunatic, Snuka. 

Saxton: Well Steen started this. He has to pay the piper now.

Sytch: I'd pay the piper if he led you out of here. Now let's see Sable!

Deonna Purrazzo
Jefferson, NJ

vs

Sable
Jacksonville, FL
Theme Music: Diva- Beyonce

(Deonna surprises Sable with some lightning quick dropkicks and and a scoop slam. She goes for a running senton but Sable gets her knees up. She whips her hard into the buckle. She continues to work on her back. Then ends it with a Sable-Bomb)

Winner: Sable

XWA 43 7410433_f520

(Sable is greeted with a lot of boos. She asks for a microphone but just as she starts to speak she drops the microphone and jumps out the ring as Melissa Anderson runs in. Sable begins to laugh but Melissa isn't stopping she jumps out the ring too and Sable races to the back with Melissa in pursuit.)

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 43 Olivia-munn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. Our next big event is UNREST 2016. We so far have 2 matches signed. The Main Event will see John Cena face Kevin Steen for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship. La Sombra will again defend the XWA Cruiserweight title agaist this man, Chris Candido.

Candido: Really? That referee at Spring Break counted me out with my foot on the ropes? I have proof! Check the video!

(Video shows the ending of the match with Candido being pinned for a 3 count with his foot on the bottom rope.)

Candido: It's as clear as day. This is why this guy has that title. It's all politics. It's all about looking to help foreigners. Migrant workers. And keeping hard working TRUE Americans like myself down. We need to make XWA great again. The way to do that is to get rid of these crooked referees and deport thieves like La Sombra. When I become champion I will do what I have to, to keep that title safe. I'm a winner and America loves winning. With me you will see so much winning you will get sick of seeing me win! UNREST! We take back this company!

Munn: This just in. Jimmy Snuka has accepted the terms of Kevin Steen and we will see a Streetfight at Facebook Faceoff between Steen and Jimmy Snuka. In other news, terms have been agreed upon and this June we will once again see the War of the Worlds Shows. Night 1 will come from Baltimore and be named Collision Course. More on that in the coming weeks. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Saxton: Up next. It's our World Junior Heavyweight Champion.

Sytch: Always the highlight for me. Magnum Watch time!

Saxton: I think he's been really cocky. He has guys like Finn Balor, Fenix and Roderick Strong hot on his tail. Any of then can become the next World champion.

Sytch: Actually no I don't think they can. That's like saying you could become a good commentator.

"Magnum" Adam Cole w/Lauren
UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Now residing in Pensacola, FL
Theme Music: Shot Em - Brick

vs

Donovan Dijak
Worschester, MA

(The champ comes shotting leg kicks at Dijak. Donovan knows this is a chance to really get noticed on the National scene and just charges forward pushing Cole into the corner. the ref is tellig him to back off but Dijak is cubbing away at the shoulders and neck of Adam. Finally the ref gets inbetween then them and Cole jabs a thumb into the eye of Dijak. Cole clips the knee of Dijak. He begins working the injured wheel as Lauren is all smiles. He applies the Figure Four. Donovan though is so big he is able to reach out and barely get a rope break.

The damage is done though. He is limping badly. Adam turns to the crowd and exclaims "ADAM COLE BAY BAY!" He goes after Donovan but Dijak goozles him and delivers a Choke Slam! He covers for two. Discus Lariat from Dijak and he calls for the Feast Your Eyes. He gets Cole on his shoulders but Adam is elbowing like crazy. He escapes and nails a Corona Crash (Reverse DDT). Dijak is wobbly and eats a Superkick. Cole hooks him... Florida Key! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Adam Cole

XWA 43 YearlyGiddyHuman-size_restricted

(Lauren enters and hands Magnum the microphone.)

Cole: You see that is how a Champion does things. I know what you're waiting for. Lauren... give them the Magnum Watch!

Lauren: Magnum Watch is nooowwwww... 6 days! 6 Days from Immortality and as far as I can see we have only one defense from now to then. And that's that big Mouth Roderick Strong and the bigger mouth Chael Sonnen.

Cole: The bigger the mouth the quicker I kick their teeth in. Roderick Strong you made the mistake of challenging me on the day I gain my immortality. You will not ruin the party. Hell you shouldn't even be invited. But take it as an honor to be the one I step over on my way to greatness. As for John Cena... You see what I just did to this guy? This wasn't some little guy I can beat ayone any weight. I hear you say if you want some... come get some? John Boy... don't worry... I'm coming.

(Then out walks the Dynamite Kid.)

XWA 43 Dynamitekid

Kid: I hate to burst you bubble chap. But I just got off the phone with Paul Boesch and it seems we both feel before you try to break MY record I get the chance to close that trap up for once. This Monday at Facebook Faceoff you put that title on the line... against me! (crowd pops)

Cole: You little sniveling dog...

(Cole charges but DK is peppering him with punches. Then Slams him. He gives Cole a Snap Suplex and goes up top.... Flying Headbutt connects! The crowd leaps to their feet! Cole rolls out the ring and is being helped to the back by Lauren as Dynamite picks up the belt and raises it high.)

Saxton: What??? Dynamite Kid gets a shot to save his record! Outstading decision from the President!

Sytch: He's a bozo. Dynamite is old news. Its not fair he has to defend his title right before the match with Strong.

Saxton: I think it's very fair!

Sytch: You're a bozo too.

Saxton: Still to come tonight. A World Tag Team title match! Stay with us!

Sytch: You're all Bozos...

++++

(Cameron is in the ring and she introduces Okada & Gedo)

XWA 43 F1001efd37dcadfc5b56b923b4a8ad58

Cameron: At Facebook Faceoff you have a return match with Tommy Dreamer. And Gedo, you have been banned from ringside.

Gedo: This is criminal! How can I be banned??? I am manager of Okada. This is racist from Heyman!

Cameron: Well, he feels you keep getting involved in their matches. They want to see who is the better man.

Gedo: Ehh? The better man? Look!!! Do you see the XWA Championship? Eh? That tells you who is the better man. Okada is the best man... in all wrestling. Tommy make excuses after excuses. Enough! Dreamer after Faceoff you get no more chance. Okada is done with you. You better hope he only beat you. Because he is so angry... he may hurt you... bad... eh?

(Then we hear Alice in Chain's Man In The Box play and out comes Tommy Dreamer.)

XWA 43 Tommy-Dreamer-NXT-Philly

Dreamer: Hurt me? I've been hurt before. But what will Okada do when the Innovator of Violence takes that title and kicks your ass back to Japan?

(Okada and Dreamer faceoff as Okada pats the title belt over his shoulder. We can see Tommy saying that belt will be his.)

Cameron: Back to you, Byron!

Sytch: What am I chopped liver?

Saxton: Spoiled Chopped Liver

Sytch: You're funny, Saxton. But enough about your looks...

Saxton: Facebook Faceoff is going to be a great one.

++++

Saxton: Well yet another Member of Bullet Club is due up. Corey Graves... The Sniper is set to take on Rich Swann.

Sytch: Never too much Bullet Club as far as I'm concerned.

Saxton: Let's see if the hometown product can put a damper on their evening.

Rich Swann w/Moose
Baltimore, MD

vs

"The Sniper" Corey Graves
Pittsburgh, PA
Theme music; Shot Em- Brick

(Graves starts out strong, mauling Swann. But Rich makes a comeback and has Graves on the ropes. He hits Spinning Powerbomb then goes up for the 450. But Gallows and Anderson run down and attack Moose. Rich jumps down and is about to leave the ring to help when Graves rolls him up from behind with a handful of tights. 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Corey Graves

XWA 43 Dsbdb_zpse9e35472

Sytch: Hahaha. What a chump!

Saxton: So it's cool to cheat?

Sytch: It's cool to win... That's what Graves did. No excuses when you lose.

Saxton: Did you tell that to Chris Candido?

Sytch: HIS FOOT WAS ON THE ROPES!!! HE WAS ROBBED!

Saxton: We'll be back!

++++

(We return to the office of Snoop Dogg and in comes Paul Heyman.)

Snoop: What's good Paul?

Heyman: I just want to be sure about the card for UNREST as well as Facebook Faceoff. Want to be on the same page.

Snoop: OK. Shoot.

Heyman: Facebook Face-off is 4 matches. Steen vs Snuka in a Streetfight. Gallows and Anderson vs Charm City Squad, Cole vs Dynamite Kid. And in the Main Event Okada vs Dreamer.

Snoop: Great! I love it!

Heyman: Well I am so relieved to hear it now as for UNREST. We know Candido gets another shot at the Cruiserweight title and Steen challenges for the World Heavyweight title. Now Mil Muerttes vs Apollo Crews should be on there. as well as Okada vs Tanahashi.

Snoop: Hold up Playboy. What if Okada loses at Faceoff. He should get a rematch. And if he wins I want him to face Apollo Crews.

Heyman: But Tanahashi still hasn't gotten his rematch. Neither has OMEGA for that matter.

Snoop; Well Gedo doesn't really want Okada to face those guys.

Heyman: So we let the champion pick his challengers now? That's absurd!

Snoop: Have you seen his approval numbers? The ratinngs are through the roof when he's on. We need to keep him happy7. He's a money maker. and he is ranked pretty high for the World TV title.

Heyman: So we protect him? Just for better ratings? That's not the way the busiess is run.

Snoop: Are you that naive, Paul? Its ALWAYS been done like this. From the Boxing to Wrestling even to MMA. This is a business. I didn't buy this off Trump to not make money. Besides its not like Apollo is some scrub. We need variety and giving a shot to a brother will help our Urban demographics too.

Heyman: Urban... Demographics. Look Why don't you just take the booking sheet and tell me what you want to do.

(Heyman just shakes his heaed and leaves.)

Snoop: That dude needs to chill...

(Backstage we see Cameron.)

Cameron: With me now is Melissa Anderson. Meli...

(Melissa snatches the microphone)

Anderson: Sable... you (Bleep)! You think you could make a name for yourself here in XWA by jumping me from behind? WRONG MOVE! You little blonde bimbo. At UNREST I want you to show how tough you are and face me in the ring,. Or in the parking lot. The ladies bathroom. I don't care. I am going to tear that fancy hair right out of your head. If you say no... I will find you anyway. When you least expect it, I am going to be there and you are going to wish you never heard of me.

Cameron: Uhhh... girl-bye...

Sytch: Best interview Cameron ever did. Hahaha.

Saxton: You're ridiculous Let's send it back to Eden for our Main Event!

Eden: This is our Main Event!

Tongan Mob Bosses (Tama Tonga & Bad Luck Fale) w/Lauren
XWA Tag Team Champions
Theme Music: Shot Em- Brick

vs

reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish)
World Tag Team Champions
Theme Music: Dance Away- Damn Valentines

(reDRagon are angry and it shows. They are all over the TMB. They get a few near falls but can't keep them down for three. Lauren seems scared to even try to interfere because whenever she gets near the ring one of the World Champions shoots an icy glare at her.

The match continues with reDRagon fully in control. They hit Double Dragon on Tama Tonga.  Fale runs in and clothesines Fish. The ref is trying to get him out the ring. Lauren grabs one of the XWA Tag belts and tries to toss it in to Tama but Kyle catches it and wipes Tama out in revenge for last show. The ref sees this and calls for the bell.)

Winners by DQ: Tongan Mob Bosses

XWA 43 Tumblr_o18dzfN8g81ua7ei9o1_500

(Fans are not happy as Fale and Tama get their hands raised but they do't look like winners. Theystumble towards the back as Lauren smiles and shoots her finger gyn at them. Kyle has a mic.)

O'Reilly: That's 3 times! Three times we have had you beat and somehow you cheat your way out of it. No more. At UNREST. We will give you another title shot. But this time you put your belts on the line too. Titles vs titles. No Disqualification. The XWA and the entire UWF are going to know who the best Tag Team in the world is.

Fish: And next time we're going to have an Equalizer.

(Lauren and the TMB conference for a moment. Then agree to the terms as the fans cheer.)

Saxton: What is reDRagon doing? They are putting their belts up in a NO DQ match? just to get the XWA belts back?

Sytch: Sounds to me that Lauren got exactly what she wanted. reDRagon let their emotions cloud their judgement and they are going to add some more world titles to Bullet Club's resume.

Saxton: That's all the time we have. See you at Facebook Faceoff!

Sytch: Wish I could rip your face off...
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 43
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: