FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 41

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 41 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 41   XWA 41 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 6:38 pm

XWA 41 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 41 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 41 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

XWA 41 Rtwm812

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch)

XWA 41 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 41 300?cb=20090227045235

Saxton: Hello everyone, This XWA TV! I'm Byron Saxton beside me is Tammy Sytch. Tammy we are getting pretty far down that Road to Wrestlemania. Tonight The former World 6-Man Tag Team Champions are in action against the returning team of War Machine and Raven.

Sytch: They wont be former for long. Bullet Club will regain those titles they were robbed of at Wrestlemania.

Saxton: Well anything can happen in a 6-Man Triple Threat match! Also on tonight's show La Sombra defends the Cruiserweight title against Chris Candido.

Sytch: The Man who will make America great again.

Saxton: I'm leaving that alone. It's getting cold in here. Let's send it to Eden Stiles.

XWA 41 Brandi

Eden: This is our opening bout!

Willie Mack
Huntsville, AL

vs

Mil Muertes w/Catrina
Mexico City, Mexico
Theme music: Inception horn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT2R3cjLRoA

(Willie comes full of promise but one Deadly Right Hand ends all that. Flapjack, Powerbomb, Spear and a Flatliner and its mercifully over.)

Winner: Mil Muertes

XWA 41 Mil-Muertes-S2E1-300x169

(Catrina gives the Lick of Death then grabs a mic.)

Catrina: It seems we have a ghost running around here. Either that or a man too stupd to know he's already dead. Well Apollo. Mil Muertes will be happy to beat that truth into you... and this time? .... You won't be coming back.

Saxton: Ominous words from Catrina.

Sytch: Why would anyone ever cross that monster?

Saxton: Well it seems like Apollo Crews is a man without any fear. We'll be back.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with World Women Tag Team finalists, The Canadian Ninjas.)

XWA 41 Cameron+WWE+SummerSlam+Press+Conference+Xnm4qiaWRerl

Cameron: Ladies last week, Cindy Rogers got a win over you, Portia Perez but when the smoke cleared it was Nicole Matthews standing tall.

Perez: Yeah, She won. So what? It was a singles match. WE ARE A TEAM! And at Wrestlemania it will be the best TEAM to walk away with those straps.

Matthews: I am sooo sick of hearing how they are former World Champions. Martel was champ for 29 days! Are you serious? Does that even count? I've kept redbox movies longer than that!

Cameron: Well Rogers has been World Champion 3 times.

Perez: That means she lost it 3 times! So can everybody get off their bra strap? Then you call yourselves FLOW???

Matthews: Ewwww... That's just nasty. That is NOT World Title worthy. It's time to give these 2 a midol and send them on their way. And then show everyone why we are the best Tag Team in the World!

Cameron: Hi-Five!

(The Ninjas just look at Cameron with a look of pity and leave her hanging.)

Saxton: The Ninjas are always entertaining.

Sytch: Well they talk a good game. Can they back it up? 

Saxton: That remains to be seen but up next is Tommy Dreamer.

JTG
Former World 6-Man Tag Team Champion
Brooklyn, NY

vs

Tommy Dreamer
Yonkers, NY
Theme Music: Man in the Box- Alice in Chains

(JTG gets a nice hand from the XWA faithful but Tommy is on his game and takes control. He hits a Death Valley Driver and gets the 3 count.)

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

XWA 41 450?cb=20120708190449

(After the match Tommy cuts a promo on how XWA Champion, Okada has been ducking everyone. Well he's not done with him either. So he better get ready because the Innovator of Violence wants the gold.)

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 41 Munn-624-1374075531

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. We are closing in othe biggest day in our business. With what you know will be an entire country rooting for him. The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels gets his chance to become the World Television Champion when he faces Rusev.

Lana: Vniemanyie! The Bulgarian Brute, Rusev doesn't care if he has to go to to the depths of hell or somewhere even worse... like Australia. He will beat anyone who dares try to take what is his. Michaels you are the kid. Rusev is ALL MAN! Once that bell rings you will have to fight and when that happens...

Rusev: RUSEV CRUSH!

Munn: In other news, Owner Snoop Dogg has made a match for the next Facebook Faceoff for Wrestlemania Weekend as Kazuchika Okada defendsthe XWA Title vs Kevin Steen. Speakig of Steen after his attack on Jimmy Snuka last show the doctors have determined Snuka thankfully did not sustain any severe injuries and we will be back soon. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Saxton: Up next. It's out Cruiserweight title match.

Sytch: Time for my baby to right the great injustice from that masked thief at FURY.

Saxton: I think there are bigger injustices in the world.

Sytch: You mean like you being allowed to walk around without a mask?

Chris Candido
Spring Lake, NJ
Theme Music: Back in Black- AC/DC

vs

La Sombra
XWA Cruiserweight Champion
Mexico

(The champ comes out strong. Utilizing speed to counter Chris' strength. He does a Cross Body for a 2 count. Then Candido cuts him off with Discus Elbow to the jaw. Hanging suplex by Chris. Atomic Backbreaker and then a Boston Crab as it seems Candido has targeted the back of the champion. But Sombra is able to get the rope break.

Candido goes for a Powerbomb but Sombra hooks a Hurracanrana! 1.. 2.. No! Kick to the breadbasket by Chris. Then a Double Underhook Suplex floated over into a cover for 2. Another backbreaker and Chris goes for the flying headbutt but misses. Neckbreaker by Sombra and Candido heads to the floor. But Sombra does a handspring somersault plancha out on him as the crowd cheers. Sombra rolls Chris in he pulls him up to his knees and Candido does a blatant low blow as Paul Turner calls for the bell.)  

Winner by DQ: La Sombra

(The crowd is booing but Chris isnt done. He starts battering Sombra with rights. Then gets him on the buckle and delivers the Blonde Bombshell. He stands over him wth his arms crossed.)

XWA 41 Candido01

Saxton: Well?

Sytch: Well what?

Saxton: What do you have to say about that?

Sytch: I think the referee was too quick to disqualify Chris. It was an accidental low blow. I thought you get like 5 minutes or something?

Saxton: Accidenatal? Are you blind? Have you ever really seen an accident before?

Sytch: According to your Dad, I'm looking at one now.

++++

(Cameron is in the ring and there's something over the ring covered up with a large rope hanging down. She looks confused as she calls out the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole and Lauren.)

XWA 41 Dcwnknh-86a4833d-e179-4607-a1b7-668f21a72caa.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYjU0YTIxNGMtNTgxNy00MmVjLWI0MzctODIwNjJkZmJlMjdhXC9kY3dua25oLTg2YTQ4MzNkLWUxNzktNDYwNy1hMWI3LTY2OGYyMWE3MmNhYS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Cameron: Adam... What is all of this about?

Cole: I'll tell you, although you may not be able to keep up.

Lauren: That's a safe bet...

Cole: I am the 2nd longest reigning Junior Heavyweight Champion in UWF history and my fans on Twitter and Instagram and even Facebook have wanted to know How close am I to #1. So.... without further ado.

(Lauren pulls down the rope and we see a large Board with Cole's face and the words "Magnum Watch". Then under it we see a "Days to Immortality" counter and it reads 80.)

Cole: That's right folks! 80 days left. A mere bag of shells for a champion like myself.

Lauren: You got this Bay Bay!

Cameron: Aren't you counting your chickens a little early? You have a date in Australia with Finn Balor.

(Adam and Lauren look at each other and start to laugh.)

Cole: Huckleberry Finn? Are you serious does he have Tom Sawyer in his corner? Look Cameron. There's NO Junior in the UWF who can beat me. Especially not some punk kid like Balor.

Cameron: Let's change gears. Finn Balor is good friends with Bullet Club member Karl Anderson. There seemed to be a rift with you two. Is the cohesiveness within your stable in jeopardy?

Lauren: YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND STOP CAUSING TROUBLE!

Cole: Calm down babe. First we are not a stable. We are a force of nature. Come Wrestlemania you will see just that. Second, you pissed of my girl so this interview is over.

(Cole and Lauren leave with Lauren shooting daggers fron her eyes at Cameron.)

Cameron: I guess it is.

Sytch: Cameron needs to watch herself. She's a bit too catty.

Saxton: This coming from you?

Sytch: Hey I'm a sweetheart. I'm very easy.

Saxton: I heard that about you.

Sytch: Watch it! I still have Human Resources on speed dial.

Saxton: Still to come tonight The Bullet Club vs War Machine & Raven.

++++

Saxton: A little something different here. Women's 6-Man Tag action.

Sytch: You think we will ever get World 6-Womens Tag titles?

Saxton: Bite your tongue. Certain people might have a stroke.

Sytch: Good point.

Amy & Sally, The Farmer's Daughters and Rebel
Tennesee

vs

Trinity w/Gedo
Shimmer Tag Team Champions
Japan
Theme music: Killing Strangers- Marilyn Manson

(Rebel starts it off and does quite well against Mio and then Io. She tags in Sally and the tide changes. Soon the Shimmer champs are in control. Kana gets Sally in the Kana Lock and she taps out.

Winners: Trinity

XWA 41 328307_165108456897499_2535978_o

(After they are not thru Io hts a Michinoku Driver on Rebel. Then they beat down Amy. Kana holds her in a Surfboard hold and Mio & Io hit running knees simultaneously to her skull.)

Sytch: I love this team!

Saxton: After what they just did? You would...

Sytch: You know Saxton, If you had a 2nd brain it would be lonely.

Saxton: Our Main Event, next. Stay with us.

++++

(We return to the office of Snoop Dogg and in comes Paul Heyman.)

Snoop: Paul... Wassup yo?

Heyman: Wassup.... is I want to know why you gave a title match to Steen for Wrestlemania weekend? I was booking OMEGA for that.

Snoop: Well he came to me. And he's a huge star here....

Heyman: Who is purposely hurting other stars! Did you see what he did to Jimmy Snuka?

Snoop: I peeped it and he assured me he wouldn't continue to play himself like that.

Heyman: And you believe him? Look I know you had a good thing with HLW before but I've been here since the day XWA re-opened. I ran this place with autonomy. And look where we are.

Snoop: I'm feelin you for your hard work. It's why I decided to scoop this place up. But this is my joint. I'm going to run it the way I think it should be. Now I value your suggestions so keep them coming but this thing with you and Steen is got you in your feelings. Deal with that. (Phone rings)

Snoop: I got to take this... Jack! Wassup brotha? I'm loving this new idea more and more....

(Heyman's face is red with anger and walks out.)

(Backstage we see Cameron.)

Cameron: With me now is Muhammad Hassan, Abdul Bashir and the General, Skandor Akbar. Gentlemen your attack recently on Hiroshi Tanahashi was not well received by the fans. At Facebook Faceoff you will face the team of Tanahashi and Chad Gable.

Skandor: You think we care about what these inbred American fans think?! About what you with your pea-sized brain thinks? We are here for one reason to destroy any in our way. So Tanahashi it just happens to be your turn. You're not the first. You wont be the last. As for that little boy you have with you he will be just another casualty of war!

Cameron: I think you should show me a little mo...

Hassan: Silence! Men are speaking! Tanahashi I want to say it wasn't personal but when it comes to hurting people? It's ALWAYS personal! Wrestlemania will not be the only thing people talk about that weekend.

Bashir: They will speak of how we annihilated the two of you.

Cameron: Pea-sized my ass...

Sytch: I'm no fan of Cameron, but that was just plain rude.

Saxton: o argumet from me. Let's send it back to Eden for our Main Event!

Eden: This is our Main Event!

War Machie & Raven
Theme Music: War Machine

vs

Bullet Club (Anderson, Gallows & Graves)
Former World 6-Man Tag Team Champions
Theme Music: Shot Em- Brick

(As War Machine make their way to the ring they are attacked by Bullet Club. Out comes Raven but he just walks past without helping and enters the ring and sits in the corner. Gallows and Graves send Rowe into the post shoulder first, He is down and in pain. They toss Hanson into the ring as the ref is told to ring the bell by Anderson.

Ravens steps to the apron as Bullet Club work over Hanson in their corner. Shoulder Breaker by Gallows. Then Graves comes in driving his boot into Hanson's throat. Karl comes in and hits a running knee strike to him. He covers but Hanson kicks out. They continue to make tags and assault the big man but he won't stay down. Medics have come out and are taking Rowe to the back.

Hanson finally comes back hitting elbows and then headbutts to all 3. He crawls towards his corner when Raven jumps off the apron and walks to the back. Hanson gets to the corner and sees no one is there. He turns around to get clotheslined by Graves. He drags him back to the middle tags in Gallows. He and Karl both enter and they hit the Magic Killer. Gallows covers 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winners: Bullet Club

XWA 41 Doc-gallows-karl-andersonXWA 41 E14cb13f39a8a628c7d27c48832f811f

Saxton: What the hell is up with Raven?

Sytch: I think he just got tired of dealing with those two losers.

Saxton: Well I think he was why they lost. But that's all our time. As always thanks for joining us. We hope to see you next time.

Sytch: Speak for yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 41
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: