FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 40

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 40 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 40   XWA 40 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 5:51 pm

XWA 40 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 40 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 40 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

XWA 40 Rtwm812

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch)

XWA 40 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 40 300?cb=20090227045235

Saxton: Hello everyone, This XWA TV! I'm Byron Saxton and we are continuing on the road to Wrestlemania tonight as World Television Champion, Rusev defends that title against Konnan!

Sytch: That should be a great one. but let'd not forget the ladies. As The great Cindy Rogers is here to face one on one Portia Perez.

Saxton: That's going to be a tough task for Portia. Cindy is a multi time World Champion. Now let's send it up to Eden with our first match.

XWA 40 Fd54c9dae1f614b594f5258313a012ca

Eden: This is our opening bout!

Evan Karagias
Gastonia, North Carolina

vs

Raven
The Boery, NYC
Theme music: My Dying Time- Black Label Society
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7mNmiW9qts

(Raven is sitting in the corner disinterested. Evan is complaining to the ref to tell him to fight. The referee doesn't know what to do. He goes over to talk to Raven who grabs him by the shirt as he rises. Then he leaves the ring. Karagias looks to the crowd for answers when Raven slides back in and blasts him from behind. Its all Raven from here and he ends it with the Even Flow DDT.)

Winner: Raven

XWA 40 28_WWE-Encyclopedia2203_crop_north

Saxton: Raven has really had a change in attitude as of late.

Sytch: Well he's winning now so I'd say that's a good thing.

Saxton: I'm not so sure. We'll be back.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with World Junior Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows & Lauren.)

Cameron: We are here with Bullet Club. Adam you defeated Paul London at FURY but it took some help.

Lauren: Are you referring to me??!! That perv sexually ASSAULTED ME! You're blaming the victim? What kind of person does that?

Cameron: OK I need to you to talk at a 5 Because you're at a 9 right now.

Lauren: I'll give you a 5.... (Gallows holds her back.)

Cole: Look Cameron: The proof is in the pudding. And it says you are looking at the World Junior Heavyweight Champion. In fact I am the second longest reigning Junior Champion in UWF history. And I'm creeping up on number 1.

Cameron: Well at Wrestlemania you have a huge obstacle in Finn Balor.

Cole: You mean Huckleberry Finn Balor? I seen the kid. He has some talent. But he's not World title ready yet. But now that we are on that subject. Karl. What the hell was that at the SSW show? You gave the kid a Bullet Club shirt without clearing it with me?

Anderson: Hey! i didn't know I had to ask permission! He's a good friend of mine. He would be a great addition to the Family. I thought you would be happy.

Cole: What would make me happy is you remembering who put this thing together. And remember your place.

Anderson: My place??!! i think my PLACE is going to be in that ass in about a second!

(Cole and Anderson go nose to nose Lauren and Doc Gallows have to separate them. They are still arguing as they walk away.)

Cameron: Ummm Girl-Bye?

Saxton: Looks like there is some issues within Bullet Club but right now its time for our Ladies Challenge Match

Sytch: These 2 women will be facing off with their partners in the World Women's Tag Team Championship match at Wrestlemania. A match I can't see how you beat two former world Champions. 

Saxton: There were champions in Singles competition though. This is Tag Team and has anyone been a better team over the years than the Canadian Ninjas?

Portia Perez w/Nicole Matthews
Dojo in Canada

vs

Cindy Rogers w/ Sherri Martel
Hartford, CT

Cindy takes control early and is oozing with confidence as she has Perez down on the mat. She slaps the head of Portia a few times before letting her up. The crowd boos the pompous attitude of the FLOW member. Cindy once again takes Portia down and has her in a headscissors but Perez is able to handstand free. And smack Cindy right across the face.

The fans love that. Cindy is furious and Sherri is on the apron complaining. Match continues with Perez trying her best to keep it a striking contest. She is able to land an elbow to the jaw. Then a Jawbreaker for a 2 count. She goes for a Superkick but Rogers catches it and spins her around and hits a Release German Suplex. Chokeslam by Cindy! 1.. 2..

NO! Perez kicks out. Rogers wants the TCB but Portia fights it and is able to hip lock her over. Superkick! She covers but Cindy gets her leg on the ropes. Perez Whips her into the Buckle and goes for a Corner Splash but Cindy moves and Perez hits her jaw on the pad. TCB is applied! Perez is fighting to get to the ropes. Sherri is again on the apron. Referee is telling her to get down. Nicole is now up there too. The referee doesn't see that Portia has made the ropes but Rogers is't letting go. It becomes too much and Perez passes out. The ref turns and sees this and calls for the bell.)

Winner: Cindy Rogers

XWA 40 06

(Matthews is helping her partner as the crowd is booing. Rogers and Martel are in the ring parading around. Nicole sees this and and knocks Cindy out the ring. Then when Sherri turns she is hit with the Vancouver Maneuver as the crowd erupts! Sherri rolls out the ring in pain as Matthews is pointing at them then pointing to to the Wrestlemania sign hanging above the ring.)

XWA 40 Nicole

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 40 141210olivia-munn1

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. With FURY now i the books the next thing on the agenda is WRESTLEMANIA VIII! XWA is involved in a record 5 matches. 3 champions defending their titles and 1 trying to win a World title. 1 trying to regain one. One of those looking to defend is reDRagon.

O'Reilly: We are here as a service tonight. You see with being the World Champions there are some responsibilities.

Fish: Exactly Kyle. You see we have to speak out about some serious issues facing our world. And well this one is a particularly touchy one. We are of course talking about substance abuse.

O'Reilly: Touchy indeed my friend. This is an issue that affects millions every day. Not just those afflicted by this condition but their families as well.

Fish: We want our fans across the world to know we are determined to do what we can to fight this horrible disease. That's why at Wrestlemania in the good old Down Under. We are going to stamp out Addiction once and for all.

O'Reilly: I know what some of you are thinking? Can it be done? Can Addiction be defeated? The answer is yes. Not only can it be beaten but we are going to stick our size 11 boots right in its ass!

Fish: Know that we take our place a s role models serious. And on April 3rd we invite the entire world to join us as we make this world a better place, when we send Addiction packing with their tails between their legs. Together we can make the UWF a better place.

( we see Olivia trying to keep a straight face.)

Munn: Uhh Thank you for that reDRagon. In other news, The Shimmer Tag Team Champions, Trinity are scheduled to defend those titles Wrestlemania weekend against Mickie James & Natalya. And the XWA venture, NEXT Generation has received some rave reviews and many young wrestlers from across the country are hoping to be given a spot on the show. In fact Dragon Lee has been signed to a developmental contract just this week. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Saxton: At FURY we saw the coming of Apollo Crews.

Sytch: Isn't that the same guy Ubu or something that was destroyed by Mil Muertes and Catrina?

Saxton: Well I'm not so sure about destroyed. But he is in action next.

Sytch: He better be careful he doesn't end up in another coffin.

Wesley Blake
San Antonio, TX

vs

Apollo Crews
Stone Mountain, GA
Theme Music: My House- Flo Rida
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo35R9zQsAI

(The fans are dancing in their seats as Apollo is soaking up the atmosphere. Wesley tries to attack from behind but his blows have no affect and he is whipped to the ropes and met with a Flying Shoulder Block. He then does a delayed vertical suplex. Catrina has walked to the top of the ramp and is watching emotionless. Holding the mysterious stone.

Apollo hits a running clothesline. Then poses to the crowd. He pulls Blake up and executes the Apollo Landing (Gorilla press drop followed by a standing Moonsault). 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Apollo Crews

XWA 40 E36ea6de190d8d88a58db77515c11f93_crop_north

(Catrina says nothing. She just turns and walks to the back.)

Saxton: A great... re-introduction? For Apollo Crews.

Sytch: I wish someone would introduce you...

Saxton: Well that was nice of...

Sytch: To the exit.

Saxton: I shoulda known...

++++

(Cameron is in the ring and she calls out the newest member of the roster, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka.)

XWA 40 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQjmLfc85EteW7GReY5K_BOZbQ_J1PT530l1g&usqp=CAU

Cameron: Welcome to XWA, Superfly!

Snuka: Thank you brotha. The Superfly has been all over the UWF and now I'm here in the XWA. I look around and I see World Champions. That's what the Superfly wants. To be a Champion. And brotha this the place to be.

(Then from behind attacks Kevin Steen. He is stomping Jimmy on his head. He tries to headbutt Snuka but hurts himself. Snuka roars then sends him into the ropes and hits a knife hand smash. Jimmy goes to climb the ropes but Steen is up and hits the ropes causing Snuka to crotch himself then fall to the mat. Steen snarls and delivers a Package Piledriver. Jimmy is down as GM Heyman runs down to the ring. They are checking on Snuka as Kevin grabs the mic from Cameron.)

Steen: It seems XWA needed a refresher on just who I am! I'm Kevin (Bleep) Steen! You have John Cena coming here to wrestle. Talking about him being in the Main Event of Wrestlemania? I beat John Cena in the center of the ring! Where's MY title shot?! Well whoever steps out of Wrestlemania with that belt. Take a look at the great Superfly right there. That's going to happen to you!

(Heyman is furious and tries to get at Steen who is laughing as officials hold him back.)

XWA 40 3fa56ff6a78974f7d001e0db39770b1e

Cameron: Y'all need Jesus!

Sytch: Welcome to XWA Supefly! Haha!

Saxton: What do you find so funny? That was just an ugly scene.

Sytch: No. What I'm seen is ugly.

Saxton: I can see why they called you "Sunny".

Sytch: Oh because I'm bright and warm?

Saxton: No. Because being around you too long starts to burn

++++

Saxton: In the ring right now is Randy & Bill Mulkey. They are awaiting the 2 rookies from B-More.

Sytch: Oh these 2 guys again. I really don't see the appeal.

Saxton: I said the same thing to Candido...

Sytch: Watch it, Sucka!

Randy & Bill Mulkey
Spartanburg, SC

vs

Charm City Squad (Moose & Swann)
Baltimore, MD
Theme music: All Night Long- Lionel Richie

(Rich Swann come out with a microphone and is singing the entrance song. He gets the crowd to sing along. It's a party atmosphere for the hometown boys. They dismantle the hapless twins. Moose hits a Pop-Up clothesline on Bill then tags in Swann who hits a 450 Splash to end it.)

Winners: Charm City Squad

XWA 40 Richswann

Sytch: Jeez will these people stop singing...

Saxton: The party could go "All Night Long".

Sytch: You know Saxton, I researched your family tree.

Saxton: You did?

Sytch: Yeah... And you're the sap.

Saxton: Our Main Event, next.

++++

(Backstage we see Cameron.)

XWA 40 THxUyZpZ0gDmsHTduYGTryOtaIxw5VvqJVcDC2_4hJy8Gsyn6q4QEWTcYqV6sn_jPMtWjp5lcK8yl8_dMKBJKdZUzXw0pSLl0ff2Izp7yDY5Cuz7QFrHQhMD28Tk3LMOqvZNfLxQag

Cameron: With me now is the new XWA Cruiserweight Champion, La Sombra! Congrats Shady!

Sombra: Gracias Cameron. It is a big thrill for me to be the first Cruiserweight Champion in XWA.

Cameron: You deserved it. But now you realize everyone is gunning for you.

I an ready. I know that wining this belt was the easy part. Keeping it will be the challenge. There are a lot of great cruiserweights in XWA and I look forward to facing them all.

(In walks Chris Candido)

Candido: Slow down there Pancho Villa. Don't go worrying about all these other challengers. You're not getting past me. I just spoke with Snoop and next week right here on XWA TV I get a rematch with you. Last time I took you lightly and you got lucky. I wont make that mistake twice amigo. You see that belt is an American belt. We don't take kindly to you coming in here and taking what belongs to us. Next time we meet I'll be sure to explain that to you... in English.

(Candido backs away giving Sombra the "Eyes on you" gesture.)

Cameron: What a jerk...

Sytch: Who is she calling a jerk? I will wring her scrawny neck!

Saxton: Let's get back to the action. It's a World Television Title defense!

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is for the UWF World Television Championship!

Rusev w/Lana
World Television Champion
Bulgaria
Theme Music: WWE Theme

vs

Konnan
CWX Star
Tijuana, Mexico

(Konnan is a house of fire. Battering the champ around the ring. Rusev tries to roll out the ring but Konnan is right on him. He sends him into the railing. He looks to follow up but Lana gets in his way. Konnan picks her up and moves her over but then is wiped out with a clothesline. Rusev drops Konnan throat first across the railing. Rusev rolls back in to stop the count. Then goes back after the challenger.

He suplexes him on the floor. Then stomps his chest. He rolls Konnan back in. He hits a Fallaway Slam and covers for 2. Rusev Hits the ropes but Konnan pops up and hits the Rolling Thunder Clothesline. Bodyslam by Konnan and then he tries the Zip Lock (Arm trap cloverleaf). Rusev works his way over and gets the break. Konnan lands a kick to the gut and goes for a suplex but Rusev blocks it and hits a Saito Suplex. He whips Konnan into the turnbuckle. He goes for a corner splash but jumps into a boot to the face. DDT by the challenger! 1.. 2.. No!

Konnan lands a few Forearm Uppercuts. Then Looks for Splash Mountain but Rusev escapes and hits a Bulplex! He goes for the Accolade but Konnan gets a hand in to stop him from locking it in. He pulls him over his shoulder and this time get Sp;ash Mountain. 1.. 2.. No! Konnan signals for the 187. But Lana is on the apron. Konnan gives her a crotch chop and goes for it anyway. Rusev elbows free and hits a jumping Side kick right to the jaw! Swinging Side Slam and Rusev slaps on the Accolade. Konnan refuses to quit as he drags himself forward to the ropes. Just as he gets there Rusev releases and hits another Bulplex. 1.. Kick Out at 1!
Rusev Hits a Sidewalk Slam. He then goes right into the Accolade again. This time Konnan has taken too much damage. He has to tap.)

Winner and STILL Champion: Rusev

XWA 40 S7oeklpu4mry

Saxton: Rusev retains in a wild one!

Sytch: I have to admit Konnan gave him a run for his money. But The television Champ looks ready for Wrestlemania and his showdown with Michaels.

Saxton: I think that could steal the show that night. But for tonight we are out of time. So for Tammy Lynn Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton signing off.

Sytch: Muah!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 40
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: