FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 39

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 39 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 39   XWA 39 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 5:18 pm

XWA 39 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 39 Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 39 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

XWA 39 Rtwm812

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch)

XWA 39 Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 39 300?cb=20090227045235

Saxton: Hello everyone, This XWA TV! I'm Byron Saxton and we are continuing on the road to Wrestlemania tonight as #1 contender to the World Heavyweight title John Cena is here to face Mohammad Hassan. Tammy that's not all is it?

Sytch: No it's not. We have one half of the World Tag Champs, Bobby Fish facing Christopher Daniels of Addiction.

Saxton: And in our Main Event UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole defends against Amazing Red. Now let's send it up to Eden with our first match.

XWA 39 Eden

Eden: This is our opening bout!

Dragon Azteca Jr
Mexico

vs

OMEGA
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Theme Music: Linkin Park- Numb

(Dragon Azteca has his moments but OMEGA is really on tonight. He hits a reverse Frankensteiner then the One-Winged Angel for the win.)

Winner: OMEGA

XWA 39 6a0120a721c2d7970b01675f185fd2970b-800wi

Saxton: OMEGA looks primed and ready for Okada at FURY.

Sytch: Well beating some masked Lucha guy isn't the same as facing the XWA champion.

Saxton: Maybe not, but considering Okada's actions last show I'd say it's something he's worried about.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with Karl Anderson.)

Cameron: OK Karl, at FURY you are in a Triple Threat Match against 2 men you will see at Wrestlemania. Seth Rollins & Brian Cage. Is this match important, though?

Anderson: EVERY match is important to Bullet Club! Winning means more money! Winning spreads the domination of Bullet Club even further. Do you have any intelligent questions to ask?

Cameron: Eww... Fine... The Bullet Club was riding high for a while but we have seen a rash of losses lately. Including the loss of the World 6-Man titles? Has Bullet Club gone stale?

Anderson: Heh... Stale? No honey. But... maybe what we need is some new blood. And I know the perfect choice. If you'll excuse me.

Cameron: How was that for intelligent? I got my Edumacation.

++++

Saxton: Right now it's time for the Tag Team Champions in singles action.

Sytch: My money is on Addiction...  

Saxton: I have so much I can say right now. To the ring!

Bobby Fish w/Kyle O'Reilly
World Tag Team Champion
Saratoga Springs, New York
Theme Song: Dance Away- Damn Valentines

vs

Christopher Daniels w/Frankie Kazarian
The City of Angels

Bobby gets Daniels to the mat and starts working the leg and ankle a bit. Daniels is able to kick him away and hits an STO out of nowhere. He covers for two. Daniels quickly locks in a crossface. Bobby makes the ropes. Fish gives CD a striking combo. Ending with a spinnig back elbow. He whips Daniels to the corner but he bounces off the middle buckle and nails Fish with a Flying Lariat. Angel Wings! 1.. 2.. No! Daniels looks for the BME but Bobby rolls out the way. Chris staggers to the corner as Fish connects on a Space Rolling Elbow. Gorilla press double knee gutbuster! Fish covers...

Kick out by Daniels! Bobby looks for a German Suplex but ts blocked and Christopher ails a Standing Side Slam. La Magistral Cradle by Daniels! 1.. 2... NO! Daniels unleashes some chops to Bobby's chest. Exploder suplex by Fish that sends Daniels into the buckle.  Fish hits the ropes looking for a basement dropkick but he's tripped up by Kazarian who raises his arms to the crowd in celebration. He is attacked by Kyle! Daniels is looking for the Reverse STO but its countered into a small package.

But the ref doesn't see it because he is occupied with the commotion on the floor. Fish jumps up and is yelling at the ref to return. Daniels dropkicks him in the back which makes fall neck first across the top rope. He hits Last Rites (Rolling cutter). 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Christopher Daniels

XWA 39 D1ba55ae-1e14-49db-a1d2-f663f5bda9a0

(The Addiction celebrate outside the ring as O'Reilly checks on his partner.)

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 39 Article-2180727-144800EE000005DC-686_468x545

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. FURY is coming up and we had one new match added. The finals of the XWA Cruiserweight Championship Tournament will take place as La Sombra takes on this man, Chris Candido.

Candido: Seriously? La Sombra? This tournament has been easier than I imagined. I have made a name foor myself in this sport for years. You think some Rookie from Tijuana is going to just Cha Cha Cha his way in here and beat me for the Cruiserweight title? That's not happening. I don't need a Mask or to jump around like a monkey. I'm Chris Candido. No Gimmicks Needed.

Munn: In other news The Canadian Ninjas have challenged Cindy Rogers and Sherri Martel to singles matches. I'm sure that will be accepted. Also Rusev will defend the World Television title Next week right here against Konnan. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Saxton: John Cena recently made a publlc challenge to the UWF. Mohammad Hassan answered.

Sytch: Cena is a fool. He has the biggest match of his life coming up and he's risking himself against guys like Hassan?

Saxton: He's a fighting Champion, Tammy. His time is now! You just can't see him.

Sytch: You're an even bigger fool.

Mohammad Hassan w/Skandor Akbar
Detroit, MI
Theme Music: Arab Americans- Jim Johnston

vs

John Cena
Boston, MA
Theme Music: My Time is Now

(Cena starts out fast and is battering Hassan all over the ring. Although Hassan is an XWA competitor the crowd is solidly behind Cena. Cena hits a Flying Shoulder Block then poses. He sets up for the Attitude Adjustment but Hassan lands some desperation elbows. Then slips off and hits a Reverse DDT. Akbar is shouting instructions as Hassan is kicking Cena in the ribs.

Hassan scoops him up and nails a Shoulder Breaker. He covers for 2. Hassan stays on John landing big rights. He then whips him into the buckle. Hassan puts him on the top buckle facing the crowd and does a Back Superplex. Another near fall. Hassan stomps the back then applies his modified Camel Clutch. Cena is in serious danger here. The crowd is chanting "U.S.A.". Cena struggles but is able to get up with Hassan on his back. Cena reaches up and pulls him over his head and to the mat. He looks to send him into the corner but Mohammad reverses it and sends Cena the other way and he collides with the referee.

With the ref down Cena avoids a clothesline and connects with the Throwback. Then he hits the ropes ad nails the 5 Knuckle Shuffle. He gives the "You can't see me" taunt. He lifts him up for the AA once more but Akbar is in and jabs Cena with his cane to the ribs.  Hassan holds him as Akbar takes a big swing but Cena ducks and Akbar cracks Hassan with the cane! He gives Akbar the AA as the crowd goes wild! Hassan charges but John gets him with a drop toe hold and ito the STF!

Hassan is in the middle of the rig. The ref has come to and is over by Hassan. He holds out as long as he can but he can't take anymore...He taps!

Winner: John Cena

XWA 39 John-cena-12

Saxton: YES! Cena wins!

Sytch: Try to show some professionalism, Saxton.

Saxton: My apologies. I just got caught up in the excitement.

Sytch: I wish you got caught in a bear trap. I'm a little tired of seeing people from other territories getting their hands raised here.

Saxton: Well the thing about XWA is we don't just promote our brand but the entire UWF!

(As Cena is celebrating out walks Kevin Steen. He gets on the apron and Cena is poised to fight but Kevin just stares at him. Then jumps back down and walks to the back.)

++++

(Cameron is in the ring and she calls out La Sombra.)

XWA 39 Tumblr_nigsufVtIr1u792ado1_400

Cameron: Shady. You will be at FURY in one week. Where you will have the chance to become the first XWA Cruiserweight Champion. Are you ready?

Sombra: I will be ready, Cameron. I heard what Chris Candido said. Although he is disrespectful he was right about one thing. In the UWF I am a Rookie. But in my heart...Mi CORAZON! I am a Warrior. I am training day and night and at FURY I will show everyone that La Sombra is ready for the big stage. (Crowd pops)

Cameron: These fans seem to be behind you. I know you have quite a following in Mexico. Is there anything you want to say to them?

Sombra: Yes Thank you. ¡Escúchame! Mis fans Latino! Estoy orgulloso de representar a todos ustedes.

(Then all of a sudden Candido attacks from behind. He is all over the Luchador. Pounding him with right hands. Then he hits a sitout Powerbomb and La Sombra is down. Candido climbs to the top rope.)

XWA 39 Latest?cb=20101020142205

(Then nails a top rope Legdrop!)

Cameron: Why Chris?!

Candido: Cause THAT'S how we do it in America!

Sytch: Hahaha! You show him, babe!

Saxton: What happen to professionalism?

Sytch: That was a professional ass-kicking! Hahahaha.

Saxton: You're boyfriend is dispicable! That kid did nothing wrong.

Sytch: Oh boo hoo! Grow a pair Saxton! This isn't Little League. We don't give participation trophies. This is Wrestling. It's survival of the fittest. And no one is fitter than my man.

Saxton: You better hope that you have't just given that young man the fire to unleash some payback at FURY.

Sytch: Whatever!

++++

Saxton: Up next is the man that came within an eyelash of being the XWA Champion at XTREME WARFARE, Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Sytch: I can't deny that was the match that made me want to be a part of this show. But where does he go now?

Saxton: You have to believe he is working his way back to getting another shot at Okada. Although Okada doesn't seem to want anything to do with him.

Sytch: Sorta how I feel about you.

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

vs

Hiroshi Tanahashi
Ogaki, Gifu, Japan
Theme Music: High Energy - Julia Claris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLTWKU8rS1Q

(Tanahashi makes short work of Williams but instead of the High Fly Flow. After hitting a Slingblade he applies a Texas Cloverleaf and Frank taps out.)

Winner: Hiroshi Tanahashi

XWA 39 Hiroshi-tanahashi-april-8-2012-pro-wrestling-new-japan-pro-wrestling-cmkbcr

Sytch: Well that was short work.

Saxton: Tanahashi looks as sharp as ever. It's no wonder Gedo fears him.

Sytch: It's no wonder he hates you...

Saxton: Wait! He hates me? He told you this???

Sytch: All the time. He says take away from my greatness on commentary. He said it in Japanese.

Saxton: Somehow I doubt this. You speak Japanese?

Sytch: Of course! Doesn't everyone? Sushi? Karate? Enchilada?

++++

(Backstage we see Cameron.)

XWA 39 1782098_710880362298236_2075254212_n

Cameron: Here now is the XWA Tag Team Champions, The Tongan Mob Bosses. at Fury you face a pissed off War Machine. Fale are you concerned?

Fale: .......

Cameron: ...Fale?

Tama Tonga: My cousin doesn't like to talk. He likes questions even less. I would suggest you only speak to me. And even then keep it short. As for War Machine, Pissed off? OOOOHHHH should we be scared? We are Bullet Club. Everyone else is scared of us! In one week we put away another empty challenger. Just get used to it. The Tongan Mob Bosses rule the tag team division now. And reDRagon? we beat you for these belts. Next we're gonna beat you for those World titles. And that's.... RRREEEAALLLLLL!

Cameron: Thank you for your time.

Fale: What did you say last week about my smell?

Cameron: GIRL, BYE!

(Cameron drops the mic and runs away.)

Sytch: Your girl Cameron is A fortune cookie short of a Chinese dinner.

Saxton: "My girl"? Did she say something to you?

Sytch: Oh shut up Saxton.

Saxton: Main Event time!

Eden: This is our Main Event!

"Magnum" Adam Cole w/Lauren
World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Panama City, Florida
Theme Music: Shot 'Em- Brick

vs

Amazing Red
Brooklyn, NY
Brooklyn Bomb- Beatnuts

(Red uses his speed to confound Cole. Hitting dropkicks, arm drags, headscissors and the like. But Cole cuts him off and starts brutalizing the smaller man. Red is able to absorb a lot of punishment but that is being put to the test here. He nails a Wheelbarrow lifted and dropped into a double knee backbreaker. He covers for 2. He goes for a Colelateral but Red Slips out the back and dropkicks him into the ropes. Red does a modified 619. Then hits the Infrared! 1.. 2..

Nooooooo!! Cole kicks out. He sets up for the Red Alert but Cole counters it and hits a Corona Crash (Reverse DDT). He looks for the Panama Sunrise (Super front flip piledriver) but somehow Red turns it into a Facebuster! He grabs Cole... Code Red!!! 1.. 2..

NOOOOO!!!! Cole barely gets his shoulder up! Red now goes up top... Red Fusion (Corkscrew 450° splash)... But Cole rolls free! Red hit his jaw on the mat. He's stunned. Cole has him... Florida Key! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner and STILL Champion: Adam Cole

XWA 39 Tumblr_mjysxfsGho1rkf4k0o1_540

Saxton: Adam Cole retains again.

Sytch: As if there was ever any doubt.

Saxton: Umm. I think there was quite a bit of doubt after that Code Red.

Sytch: You know Saxton, Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, you just gargled.

Saxton: *Sigh* That's our show! Thanks for spending it with us. So for Tammy Lynn Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton signing off. See you at FURY.

Sytch: Candido Ruules!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 39
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: