FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (FCW) # 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (FCW) # 1 Empty
PostSubject: FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (FCW) # 1   FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (FCW) # 1 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 2:32 pm

Taped at the Tampa Sportatorium

LANCE RUSSELL" Hello wrestling fans ...i am LANCE RUSSELL and we are coming to you from the sunshine state here on ESPN Plus!

I'd like to say how excited we are to be part of the NWA and we hope to bring you the best action in the NWA!

And the NWA is starting things off in a big way !

In Atlanta, Georgia,the NWA will be holding a one night tournament to ctown the NWA National Heavyweigh Champion and that takes place in just a few weeks on Janurary 22nd!

And one of FCW'S very own has been selected to participate in that 8 man tourney, so i'd like to bring out..."HOTSTUFF" EDDIE GIBERT!"

GILBERT'S reutation has preceded himself and he is greeted withn boos!

GILBERT:" Fist of all LANCE...you are supposed to be some kinda big shot here so why don't you shitb these fools up and have the show some respect! ( studio audience boos)

Now onto the National Heavyweight Title tournament!

The powers that be seem fit to stack the deck against ol' HOTSTUFF already by havingb me face that jabroni The ROCK!

Now the NWA may think i'm scared of the ROCK but you best believe that if i were the ROCK, i'd be scared of EDDIE GILBERT!

But i see how things are going with the corruppt NWA BOG and i already have plans to combat that !

I am starting GIBERT'S ARMY and have recruitednsome guys that will watch my back and help me reek havoc onn FCW and thge NWA itself!"

Out comes THE SHEEPHERDERS and SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM!!

As they greet EDDIE and surround him,GILBERT speaks!

GILBERT:"Now LANCE, as youn can see,we are one helluva ARMY and we will not allow anyone to stop us from reaching our goals of domination!

So to give alln these worthless people a small sample of our greatness, SBG will mop the ring with this loser!"

1st MATCH: SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM w/EDDIE GIBERT and The SHEEPHERDERS vs TONY ZANE

SBG, with encouragement from his fellow Army members just is too strong and too pwerful...hell,he's just too damn good for ZANE to accomplish anything here!

SBG gets the signal fron EDDIE and applies the full nelson and ZANE quickly submits!

2nd MATCH: BARRY WINDHAM vs TOMMY ANGEL

ANGEL does his best but BARRY is one of the best in the business and has a counter for everything ANGELNtries!

BARRY gets the win by pinfall after hitiing a flyinglariat!

BARRY cuts a quick promo telling LANCE how excited he is to be here in FCW and looks forward to testing his skills against some of the best in the world!

3rd Match; MAGNIFICENT MURACO vs GEORGE SOUTH

SOUTH uses his usual dirty tactics to get a slight advantage but MURACO eventuall puts an end to that and hits a tombstone piledriver to get the pin and win!

LANCE RUSELL brings out SIR OLIVER HUMPERDINK!

SOH:" RUSSELL....i am going to make this short and sweet ! Next week I amm going to bring out a man who will rule FCW and believe me....once you see him,you ,along with allm of vthese bums here will see I am doing nothing but telling the God's honest truth!

4th Match: ERIC EMBRY vs DENNY BROWN

EMBRY and BROWN have a great scuentific match that entertains the fans!

However,it just takes one mistake and EMBRY takes advantage and hits a Russian leg sweep into afloatover for a pin!!

LANCE:" Fans,i want to bring out a man who really needs no introduction,butbwill get one none the less...STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!"

The studio audience pops huge!

SCSA:" Well LANCE,i appreciate the introduction and all that but let's cut to the chase!

I hear there are some pretty so called togh guys...bad asses,etc going to be comingb to FCW, AND scsa CANT WAIT!

All of you sons a bitches line on up and i'll be damn happy to stomp mudholes in your asses and hand out free stunners for all......AND THGAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE...BECAUSE...STONE COLD SAID SO!!"

5th Match: The BRITISH BULLDOGS vs The MASKED INTERNS

The fans here are super hyped to see this team and theyb were not disappointed!

The strenght of DAVEY BOY SMITH and the agility and speed of DYNAMITE KID was a site to behold!

The INTERNS tried there best but to no avail!

DAVEY BOY hits a standing suplex onnINTERN # 2 and tags out to DK who hits a vicious flying headbutt from the top turnbuckle!

DAVEY BOY cuts off an interfering INTERN # 1 as DK gets the popular pin!

LANCE addresses the viewing audience andthanks them for tuning in!

He also tells them that in the next several weeks ther will be more debuts,announcements on the crowning of FCW titles and info on the National Heavyweight Title tourney and on future NWA World title tornaments!

END OF SHOW!

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (FCW) # 1   FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (FCW) # 1 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 9:24 pm

Interesting group Gilbert has there .

Who is Sir Oliver bringing in ??!

Good to see Embry back , you always kill it with him !

I could practically hear Austin in my head in that promo .

Can’t wait to see what the Bulldogs in the future here .

Great stuff buddy !
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (FCW) # 1   FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (FCW) # 1 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 9:51 pm

I was hoping that Eddie Gilbert would be a big part of this territory and it looks like im gonna get my wish

Damn.....and he isnt messing around as he has quite the entourage with him

And with Gilbert in his pocket, Superstar Billy could be a scary dude to mess with

Cant go wrong with babyface Windham

Humperdink has alot to prove after seeing what Gilbert has

Ohhhhh man the hits just keep coming with Stone Cold here and ready to kick some ass

Please push the Bulldogs to the moon

Great debut episode
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (FCW) # 1   FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (FCW) # 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (FCW) # 1
Page 1 of 1