FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 14 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 14   XWA 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 7:48 pm

XWA 14 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 14 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 14 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 14 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Welcome back to XWA! The fastest 90 minutes in the wrestling business. Tonight in our main event. We have The Tongan Mob Bosses vs The team of Tanahashi & Itami.

Young: They have been struggling as of late. Hope to see them get back on track.

Matthews: Plus Kevin Steen returns to action, and later we will be hearing from Adam Cole, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson after the plot to take out Sheamus and Corey Graves last week.

Young: I want to hear what Karl Anderson has to say.

Matthews: Gonna be a wild one. Let's get it started.

XWA 14 32941

Rosa: This is our opening match...

Evan Karagias
Gastonia, North Carolina

vs

Silas Young
Milwaukee, WI
Theme Music: United Divided - Voodoo Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WXvkeqSvEw

(Match starts out with Evan getting a couple of arm drags and hip tosses.. Then a bodyslam. He goes for a springboard move but Young just shoves him off the ropes and he takes a scary spill on the outside. Evan is holding his neck. Silas goes out throws him back in. Hits an insane lariat then locks on the Stock Lock (Bridging full nelson). Evan gives up immediately.

Winner: Silas Young

(Silas then grabs a microphone.)

XWA 14 7-6-2013+8-53-23+PM

(He asks if this is the garbage they bring him? A tune-up match? He doesn't need a tune-up, his truck does. He is the LAST real man, Silas Young and this has been a Public Silas Announcement.

Now Silas starts ranting about other things that annoy him.)

++++

Matthews: Silas sure is in a mood tonight.

Renee: He claims to be the last real man. I certainly hope not.

Matthews: Well we have our next match coming up.

++++

(Coming to the ring is Michael Elgin. But Young has started making his way to the back. They meet half way down. They come face to face but neither will move out the others way. Silas tells him everyone thinks Elgin is so strong a real tough guy but he's not the Last real man. Elgin says nothing just staring back at him. Young scoffs at him and brushes by him to the back. Elgin enters the ring.)

David Otunga
Hollywood, CA

vs

Michael Elgin
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Theme Music: Long Hard Times To Come - Gangstagrass Ft. T.O.N.E-z (00:26 mark)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q__bIJUWZv4

(Otunga tries to match strength with Elgin. While David is pretty strong he's not in Elgin's class. Elgin hits a Press slam followed by a knee drop. He locks on a Boston Crab when Silas Young returns to ringside. He starts to get on the apron. Elgin releases the hold and comes after him. Silas drops down. From behind Otunga hits  sledgehammer to the back of Elgin's neck. Then starts choking him on the 2nd rope. The referee has to pull him off. When he does this Silas cracks Elgin in the head with brass Knux. Elgin slumps to the mat. Otunga grabs him. and hits a Sidewalk Slam and covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: David Otunga

(Now Silas Young is in the ring. He grabs the mic and says "You're not so tough now, are you punk?")

++++

XWA 14 Lauren-brooke

Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke interviewing The Canadian Ninjas.

Lauren: Coming up at FURY we just got word. The Canadian Ninjas will face Four-tune (Charlotte Flair & Tessa Blanchard) for the Battle Queens Tag Team Chamionship. Are you girls ready?

Perez: OMG! Is that a real question?? We're frickin Ninjas! We're always ready. Unlike whoever dressed you this morning...

Nicole Matthews: BURN! "LOL" as in....

Ninjas: Look Out...LOSER!!!
(The ninjas High Five, laughing.)

Lauren: Ohhhh..kay. Anything you'd like to say to the Champs?

Nicole Matthews: (In a super serious voice) Yes we would. We would like to say that we were the very first Battle Queens Tag Champions. And we're taking those belts back. We know who your father's are. And we know you inherited a lot from them.

Perez: Yeah their looks...That Charlotte...I swear...She's a man, baby.
(Austin Powers voice.)

Matthews: OMG! I have to tweet that!! (Pulls out cell phone)

Perez: Retweet! Retweet! (Pulling out her phone too.)

Lauren: Ninjas tweet?

(Perez snaps a pic of Lauren then starts typing.)

Perez: #Clueless #NotCanadian #NotNinjaMaterial

Lauren: I'm outta here.

++++

Matthews: Renee I'm being told that Michael Elgin is in the back and they are undergoing concussion protocol.

Young: Hopefully he will be okay. I have no understanding of what was on Silas Young' mind. But if you remember he was out here a couple of weeks ago watching Elgin's match.

Matthews: YES! You're right. I think this wasn't random at all. He planned this somehow.

++++

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

vs

Kazuchika Okada
Tokyo, Japan
Theme Music: Rainmaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcuRq4nEuM

(Okada is all over Frank. He hits a Back Drop Suplex. Then he hits Heavy Rain(Fireman's carry neckbreaker slam). Okada sends Williams into the ropes and he connects on a picture perfect dropkick. He then applies Red Ink (Kneeling cross-legged STF). Frank taps.

Winner: Kazuchika Okada

XWA 14 Okada-NJPW

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 14 Olivia_munn_hair

Munn: Welcome to Inside XWA.  We have updates on the card for FURY. We already knew about ReDragon vs The Ascension, Kevin Steen vs Uhaa Nation, Fourtune vs The Canadian Ninjas and the debut of Mil Muertes. Add to that The rubber match between Excalibur and Tanahashi and Itami. And Lita will face this woman...AJ Lee.

AJ Lee: Lita, you psychotic (Bleep)! You have no idea what you started. You want crazy? NO ONE does crazy like AJ Lee! Ask around. Or better yet, don't. I will show you myself... at FURY!

Munn: XWA sent some cameras to the rehab center where Tommy Dreamer is working himself back into ring shape.

Dreamer: First thing I want to say is thank you to the fans. I have received cards, Tweets. Facebook posts all wishing me well. I appreciate every one of them. I tell you all this. I will be back and as good as new.

Now to Kevin Steen, I heard your comments. Yes I reached out for your help. But if it was a problem you shold have said so. I was supposed to lay down in the XWA Cup? That's how you wanted to win? Sounds to me like the truth is your just an asshole. Making excuses for being one. Well when I finally get back to XWA I wont be making excuses for what I do to you.

Munn: In other XWA news.  XWA has a show coming up on Feb.22nd at Memorial Hall of Harvard University in Dover, DE. Get your tickets now. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: FURY is looking like some show so far.

Renee Young: I got a feeling its not done yet either.

Matthews: Well up next is someone who will be at Fury.

Rosita
New York, NY

vs

Lita
Atlanta, GA
Theme Music: Adrenalize - In The Moment

(Rosita is ready for a wrestling match. But Lita didn't come for that. She attacks like a rabid animal. Eye gouging. Back Raking, hair pulling, biting. Lita drops Rosita neck first on the top rope. She hits a Flying Clothesline then delivers Twist of Fate. She goes up and connects on a Lita-sault. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Lita

XWA 14 Lita3

(Lita still has that wild look in her eyes. She starts slamming Rosita's head into the mat. Then She starts biting her on the nose! She comes up with a little blood in her mouth that she spits out at the ref. But AJ Lee enters and drags her off by the hair. Then does a spin kick. Followed by a clothesline sending Lita to the floor. Lita is Furious. She is screaming and pulling her hair out of her head.)

++++

After the break we have Lauren in the ring.

Lauren: Ladies and Gentlemen, XWA Heavyweight Champion, Adam Cole along with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson.

XWA 14 CropXWA 14 The-Club

Lauren: Gentlemen, last week you attacked and laid out Sheamus and Corey Graves. Two men who are after your title. Is this all about protecting yourself?

Cole: Protecting myself? Maybe. Maybe I need protection when its obvious that there is a plot by the XWA to take this from me. This is war. And in a war you need soldiers. Well behind me are my top guns if you will. The Machine Gun, Karl Anderson & Double Glock, Luke Gallows. And if anyone wants to get to me you got to get thru them.

Heyman: Will you shut the hell up! I've told you this once Cole. You don't call the shots around here. I do! At FURY you are going to defend the XWA Heavyweight Championship against the number 1 contender...Sheamus. AND...Your two goons standing behind you are BANNED from ringside. But don't worry they don't have the night off because I have signed the two of them to face the team of Kenny Omega and Corey Graves!

(Cole and his men are pissed. But Heyman just smiles.)

Lauren: This is quite the development here, Back to you Josh.

++++

Matthews: We now have our Main Event for FURY!

Young: Adam Cole may be out of lives.

Matthews: It certainly doesn't look good for him. But let's send it to the ring.

Elijah Burke w/Moose
Harlem, NY
Theme Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SihoKQ-uLqE

vs

El Mariachi Loco
Mexico

(Burke controls the action early but he misses a flying Knee drop. and El Mariachi Loco hits a DDT and a twisting leg drop. He then sends Burke into the ropes and he delivers a Belly to Belly Suplex. He sends Elijah to the floor. Then as the ref is counting. Loco Goes to hit the ropes but Moose pulls the top rope down and Loco goes flying to the floor. Moose picks him up and drops him across the the barrier. Then rolls him back in. As Burke is just re entering the ring at 9. He sees Loco lying on the mat. He looks around confused then grabs Mariachi Loco and hits Elijah Experience (Forward Russian legsweep). 1.. 2.. 3)

Winner: Elijah Burke

XWA 14 340?cb=20160318173457

++++

Backstage we see Lauren Brooke and Sassy Stephie & Serena Deeb, Fire & Ice

Lauren: Ladies you requested this time...

Stephie: We're trying to figure out. How the hell does the promoters here think that the frickin. Canadian Ninjas deserve a shot at the Battle Queens Tag Team Championship? The Canadian Ninjas????

Lauren: Well they are former champions.

Deeb: SHUT UP! Are we just "gifting" title shots now? Are we on Ellen? Does everyone in the audience get one? What about Fire and Ice??!!!

Lauren: You guys have won 1 match.

Stephie: SHUT UP! I mean those 2 little dingbats? They are cluless. I'm surprised they can find the arena on their own.

Lauren: You know I think its a bit of an act..

(Fire & Ice both look at her)

Lauren: Shutting up...

++++

Matthews: Not sure what to say about that but its time for our Main Event.

Young: Two impressive teams squaring off. Should be wild!

Matthews: Rosa. Take it away!

Rosa: This is our Main Event!

Tongan Mob Bosses (Tama and Fale)
The Kingdom of Tonga
Theme Music: Fire Squad(Instrumental) - J Cole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS0SCEqPiOM

vs

Hideo Itami & Hiroshi Tanahashi
Japan
Theme Music: Don't Panic - French Montana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkTUN1k2Fz0

(The team from Japan are dominating at the start of this match. They are focused and are using speed and Striking ability to  keep both Tonga Natives at bay. Tanahashi hits a German with a Bridge on Tama but he kicks out. Later Itami tries to go for the GTS on Fale. But he is just too massive. Fale hits a Samoan Drop.

Now the Mob Bosses are in control and have Itami in their corner a while. Fale goes for the Bad Luck Fall but Itami slips out hits a few ripping kicks that drop Fale to a knee. Then a Corkscrew roundhouse Kick. He dives and tags in Tanhashi who hits a Slingblade on Tama who tried to run in. Then a Slingblade on Fale. Tama tries to kick Tana but he catches the leg and does a Dragon Screw Leg Whip. He does a running senton on Fale. Then Goes up top...High Fly Flow! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!! Fale kicks out. He points to the buckle again as the crowd cheers. He starts to climb but Tama pushes him to the floor. In comes Itami. He picks Tama Tonga up...Go To Sleep!!!  

Fale is up. But Itami is laying in Knife Hand Chops to his chest. He then lands a big Kick that staggers him. He hits the ropes for a Springboard Corkscrew Kick but Fale ducks and he hits Tanahashi who just re-entered the ring. Fale knocks Itami thru the ropes. He picks up Tanahashi...Bad Luck Fall!! He covers Itami tries to enter but Tama has his leg. 1.. 2..3!)

Winners: Tongan Mob Bosses

XWA 14 06f9745cb51a812c367cf2c00903e40c4da4215fr1-864-720v2_hq

(After the match Itami checks on Tanahashi who is out of it. They leave together with Itami helping him to the back as they receive a nice ovation.)

Matthews: Tough break for the team from Japan.

Young: It really looked they had things going there way but that's what is great about this sport. Anything can change momentum.

Matthews: Well I don't think anything can change our momentum. XWA is a freight train right now and its headed to FURY and after that WRESTLEMANIA VII!!

Young: Its a great time to be a fan!

Matthews: For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. See you next week!

Young: La revedere!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 14
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: