FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 13

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 13 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 13   XWA 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 7:09 pm

XWA 13 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 13 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 13 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 13 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Wrestling fans This is XWA! Hottest 90 minutes of wrestling action anywhere. Renee we got quite a show lined up. Our Main Event Adam Cole and Luke Gallows facing the team of Corey Graves and Sheamus.

Young: We have the UWF World Television Champion, Chris Adams here tonight to address the crowd. Plus we have the return of Kevin Steen to action.

Matthews: Also Uhaa Nation vs CJ Parker and we will be hearing more about FURY as well.  

Young: I am psyched for FURY myself.

Matthews: Let's send it to the ring.

XWA 13 32941

Rosa: This is our opening match...

El Mariachi Loco
Mexico

vs

Kevin Steen
Marieville, Quebec, Canada
Theme music: Tear Away - Drowning Pool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSs5QggRUk

(Steen is tearing into Mariachi Loco. He is relentless. Then he hits a Pop-up Power-bomb. Then another. And another. Finally the referee stops the match. But Steen gives him one more anyway.

Winner: Kevin Steen

XWA 13 6-29-2013+8-50-39+PM

(He storms to the back as he shoves anyone in his way. Then comes face to face with Uhaa Nation. Uhaa tells him that Tommy Dreamer is a friend of his. Steen replies he can arrange to have him join Tommy. Things look lie they are about to explode when Heyman comes over screaming at Steen to cut the crap and hit the showers. Steen yells back, saying Heyman is not the boss of him. Then Steen continues to storm off.)

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke interviewing Hideo Itami and Hiroshi Tanahashi.)

Lauren: Gentlemen, You guys lost a match to Excalibur that could have put you guys in line for a title shot. That was a big missed opportunity.

Itami: It was unfortunate. But me and Hiroshi will be facing the Tongan Mob Bosses. Here next week. Then you will see our skills rise up to the challenge.

Tanahshi: Hai!

Lauren: We look forward to seeing it.

++++

Matthews: Renee, Kevin Steen is a time bomb.

Renee: He is so out of control. Not sure if anyone can stop his madness.

Matthews: Speaking of Madness. The Canadian Ninjas are up next.

Glamour Girls (Lelani Kai & Judy Martin
Hawaii

vs

The Canadian Ninjas (Portia Perez & Nicole Matthews)
Dojo in Canada
Theme Music: Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcuRq4nEuM

(As the Ninjas come to the ring there are a spattering of cheers mixed in with the jeers. Matthews sees a fan with a sign reading. "Woo Baby Woo Say Woo #CanadianNinjas". A reference to their entrance music. Nicole takes the sign and hold it up to the crowd for a minute before flipping it back to the fan.

They enter the ring and before they can do their customary routine of messing with the referee. The Glamour Girls attack which gets some boos from the crowd. They are beating down on Perez for awhile. But She get a hot tag to Matthews who hits a cutter on Martin. Then they hit their finisher which they now call Bang Bang(Superkick (Perez) / Bridging German suplex (Matthews) combination). Matthews gets the 3 count.

The fans are giving them quite an ovation. Which seems to puzzle the Ninjas. Nicole grabs a mic and says Ninjas don't need or want cheers which makes the crowd cheer more. They head to the back covering their ears.)

Winners: The Canadian Ninjas

XWA 13 Ninjas2014_zps449269ff

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 13 Olivia_munn_hair

Munn: Welcome to Inside XWA.  We have our first match signed for Fury. As ReDragon will face for the XWA Tag Team Championship, The Ascension. Here now are the champs.

Konnor: You two little weasels just made the biggest mistake of your pathetic lives. NO ONE puts their hands on Vaine. But we're gonna fix that by breaking them.

Viktor: And Vaine is a lot tougher than either of you. She will be at FURY. To watch us beat the living hell out of both of you.

Munn: In other XWA news. Tommy Dreamer has been released from the hospital and now has begun rehab. He assures us he will make a full recovery and that he will have a message for his XWA fans, right here, next week. XWA has a show coming up on Feb.22nd at Memorial Hall of Harvard University in Dover, DE. Get your tickets now. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: ReDragon may have put their foot in it now, Renee.

Young: Well I know where the Ascension are looking to put their foot.

Matthews: Yikes! Let's send it up to the ring.

CJ Parker
The Only Earth We Have

vs

Uhaa Nation
Atlanta, GA

(CJ has a mic and seems more concerned with lecturing the crowd about being green. Then he says speaking of green, Uhaa Nation is as green as they come. He suggests that he take a good look at him to learn a thing or 2. Uhaa just nods then Headbutts CJ. Uhaa is all over him. He hits a Flying Lariat. Then he does the Uhaa Combination (Gorilla press drop followed by a standing moonsault followed by a standing shooting star press). He gets the 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Uhaa Nation

XWA 13 340?cb=20170719202249

(Uhaa leaves the ring High Fiving fans to the back. When he gets to the top of the ramp he looks back raising his fist. When from behind attacks Kevin Steen. He takes Uhaa and rams him head first into the railing. Then Hits a Pop-up Powerbomb on the ramp. hen another on the railing!. Security has run out along with Heyman. Who threatens him with a fine if he doesn't leave. Steen snarls at Heyman and says He told him he will do whatever he wants then leaves.)

++++

After the break we have Lauren in the ring.

Lauren: Its my pleasure to welcome to XWA the UWF Television Champion, Chri....

(Before Lauren can finish out walks Dolph Ziggler...

XWA 13 9k=

Lauren: Dolph Ziggler? Why are you here?

Ziggler: I heard you introduce the World Television champ. Well that's me. You just don't know it yet.

Lauren: Well as of right now "Gentleman" ...

Ziggler: Gentleman Chris Adams is just that...gentle. Well I'm rough and dirty. And in the UWF thats what it takes to get to the top. So that Limey bastard can save everyone a lot of time and trouble and give me the title now. No need to put off the inevitable.

(Ziggler doesn't notice Adams has come out the back and races in to the ring. He tackles Dolph they are trading punches on the mat. They both rise Dolph goes for a Zig Zag but Adams holds on to the ropes. Then he goes for the Suiperkick but Dolph ducks it and slides out the ring. Adams is showing his fingers close together as to say he was that close. Security has come in to keep them separated.)

Adams: Ziggler!!! At Wrestlemania...I'm gonna kick your teeth down your stinking throat!!!

Lauren: This has broken down Back to you Josh.

++++

Matthews: I can't wait for Wrestlemania!

Young: Neither can I! That Television title match may steal the show!

Matthews: Also during the break we were informed now signed for FURY is Kevin Steen vs Uhaa Nation.

Young: Someone needs to stop that lunatic. Hopefully Uhaa Nation can get the job done.

Matthews: Well let's let Rosa do hers, shall we?

The Usos (Jimmy & Jey)
San Francisco, CA
Theme Music: Can't Hold Us - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SihoKQ-uLqE

vs

The Mulkeys
Spartaburg, SC

(Pretty one sided affair. Usos hit their signature spots. Jey hits a Superkick on Bill. Tags Jimmy who hits the top rope Splash for the win.)

Winners: The Usos

XWA 13 Download-The-Usos-Latest-Theme-Song-Ringtones-HQ-Free

++++

Backstage we see Lauren Brooke and Karl Anderson.

XWA 13 Lauren-brooke-thompson

Lauren: Karl Anderson, you have done well so far here in XWA. What are your goals?

Anderson:: Well any man in this business should want to be the best and that's...

(Adam Cole rushes in and snatches the Mic away. Karl is about to say something when Luke Gallows steps in.)

Cole: Heyman! You think you're so smart making this match? We'll see whose smart afterwards and as for you Sheamus...you think you got the last laugh? Well I still got this belt and no one is going to take it from me...NO ONE!

(Cole and Gallows leave as Anderson looks annoyed.)

Lauren: I apologize Karl...

Anderson:: No need Lauren. I think some people around here need to learn who the Machine Gun is.

++++

Matthews: Adam Cole has really become a jerk since winning that title, Renee.

Young: I bet he's always been one. Well I know 2 men who can do something about that.

Matthews: Lets go to our Main Event!

Rosa: This is our Main Event!

Corey Graves
Iron City, PA
Theme Music: Christcontrol - Cancer Killing Gemini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNbfvy4dYnQ

&

Sheamus
Dublin, Ireland
Theme Music: I Walk Alone - Saliva
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7i_yw0N26I

vs

Adam Cole & Luke Gallows
Theme Music: Something for You - David Rolfe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXjOP0mBOas

(Luke starts out with Graves. Graves is still angry about last week he is taking it out on Gallows. Lots of punches and kicks but Luke is able to goozle Corey and hit a choke Slam. In comes Cole, stomping on the head and neck area. He rams him into his corner then walks across the ring and spits at Sheamus. Sheamus tries to run-in but the ref is holding him. Meanwhile Luke is choking Graves with the tag rope.

Luke is tagged back in and he bodyslams Graves then drops the leg. He covers for 2. Luke lands a few stiff forearms then tags in Adam Cole who locks on a chinlock. He turns to face Sheamus and mock him while applying the pressure to Corey. Graves starts to fight. He gets to 1 knee as Adam looks worried he gets up and lands a few elbows to Cole's mid-section to break the hold. Adam tags Gallows. just before Graves can tag Sheamus Luke drags him back towards his half of the ring then stomps on the spine of Graves.

Luke lifts Corey up again looking for a choke slam again but Graves breaks the grip and hits a Jawbreaker. He starts to crawl to his corner. Adam tags in and races to stop him...

Too late! Sheamus gets the tag. Cole immediately tries to back away but Sheamus is unleashing a series of right hands. He sends him to the ropes and hits a back drop then clotheslines him over the top. Luke comes in attacking from behind He sends Sheamus in the ropes. Sheamus ducks a Luke clothesline and hits a Flying Shoulderblock. Then hits the War Sword on him. He picks him up for White Noise but Adam Cole gives him a chop block sending Sheamus down. Cole puts on a Figure Four. Sheamus will not quit though he pulls himself to the ropes. ref calls for the break. Cole waits until the count of 4 to let it go. he is kicking at Sheamus' knee. Tag into Luke who hits a choke bomb. 1.. 2.. No Graves breaks it up.

All 4 men are now going at it Graves and Gallows are on the outside. Cole hits the Corona Kick on Sheamus. He goes for the Florida Key (Bridging X-Plex).  Sheamus powers free. grabs Cole and delivers White Noise. He covers 1.. 2..

Gallows pulls the ref from the ring then sends him into the steel railing. Sheamus can't believe it. He goes to the ropes but Gallows catches him with a hard right hand Luke sends Graves into the ring. Cole is just getting up he grabs Graves and hits the Corona Crash (Reverse DDT). Luke goes out and grabs the ring bell. He comes back in the ring but here comes Karl Anderson to the rescue. Luke sees this and drops the bell as he and Cole leave the ring quick. Karl grabs the bell...

and blasts Sheamus with it!!! The crowd is in shock. Cole and Luke slowly re-enter the ring. They look at Karl and then embrace as the crowd boos!!!

Winners by DQ: Corey Graves & Sheamus

(Cole grabs the mic and tells the crowd that he told you we would see who the smart one is. The crowd is heated as in the ring Karl Anderson and Gallows soak it up!

XWA 13 4f66ceaa19501d7e3841a563ad83b445

Matthews: Damn that Adam Cole! He had this set up the whole time.

Young: Sheamus and Graves have his number. This is all he can do to try to save himself.

Matthews: You know Paul Heyman will have somethng to say about this

Young: I just hope Sheamus is ok. He is still down.

Matthews: Unforunately our time is up for this week. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. See you next week!

Young: Farvel!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: