FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 12 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 12   XWA 12 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 7:00 pm

XWA 12 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 12 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 12 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 12 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Hello Wrestling fans and welcome to XWA! I'm here as always with my broadcast partner Renee Young. Renee we are in the aftermath of an incredible Road to Wrestlemania.

Young: It's what the entire wrestling world is talking about, Josh. Road to Wrestlemania has become a cornerstone of the UWF. We now know the match-ups slated for this years Wrestlemania.

Matthews: And it's lining up to be the best one yet. But we have a show here tonight for you. In our main event it will be a #1 contender's match as Sheamus will face Corey Graves for the right to face XWA Champion, Adam Cole for that title.

Young: I'm looking forward to that match. Also the XWA Tag titles will be defended as ReDragon challenges the champs, The Ascension.

Matthews: Also we will have some Women's tag action. It's a stacked show, let's get it started.

XWA 12 Then-Rosa-Mendes-wwe-divas-36005953-500-565

Rosa: This is our opening match...

Frightmare
Parts Unknown

vs

Michael Elgin
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Theme Music: Long Hard Times To Come - Gangstagrass F. T.O.N.E-z (00:26 mark)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q__bIJUWZv4

(Frightmare tries to attack before the bell and steal a win. He pounds down on Elgin. He slams him and does a slingshot Senton. He covers for just 1. Silas Young walks out from the back and is watching the match from the stage. The announcers make note of this but are stumped as to why he's there.

Frightmare goes for a Flying Cross Body but Elgin catches him and hits a Falling Powerslam. He then lifts him up into a Hanging Suplex. He then delivers a Turnbuckle Bomb into the Revolution Elgin Bomb (Spinning powerbomb). He covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Michael Elgin

XWA 12 Elgin

(After the match Silas remains emotionless and leaves.)

++++

Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke interviewing Corey Graves.

Lauren: Corey, you have a chance tonight to get a title shot but you have to get by Sheamus to do it.

Graves: I got nothing personal against the man, but this is an opportunity for me to become the XWA Heavyweight Champion. It's an opportunity I won't miss. I am in this to be the best. If that means taking out Sheamus then that's what I have to do. And after that, Adam Cole I'm coming for you.

Lauren: It's our Main Event tonight. You know Adam Cole has to be watching.

++++

Matthews: Renee up next is our women's division.

Young: I am so pleased to have the ladies here in XWA and we have a working relationship with SSW and we are going to have a  tag battle representing both companies.

Matthews: All these teams are looking to gain recognition to possibly challenge for the Battle Queens Tag Titles at some point.

++++

Sassy Stephie & Serena Deeb
XWA
Theme Music: Diva - Beyonce
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__5gJGOnGaM

vs

AJ Lee & Lita
SSW

(Lita starts out with Stephie and has her on the run early. The announcers talk about how Lita is a former UWF World Women's Champion but since losing that title has seemed to lose her edge. Lita hits a jumping enzuguiri to Stephie that sends her flying into her own corner and in comes Serena Deeb. Deeb hits a kick to the solar plexus of Lita then a Hair takedown. She now drives her shin into the throat of Lita. The ref is counting and Deeb breaks at 4. She kicks away at her before bringing Stephie back in to further punish Lita. AJ is on the apron yelling encouragement. Stephie does a Backbreaker on Lita as Deeb jumps off the 2nd rope with a Flying Elbow. Cover..1..2.. NO! Lita kicks out. They continue to pound on Lita but Lita keeps trying to fight back. Deeb goes for a suplex but Lita floats out. Deeb Charges her but Lita ducks and Deeb crashes into Stephie on the apron. Lita has her opening and gets the hot tag into AJ.

AJ comes in hitting dropkicks on both opponents. She hits a spin kick on Serena. Stephie comes in and grabs AJ from behind but she uses the ropes to flip over her and hits a Backstabber. She covers 1.. 2.. But Serena breaks it up. Lita comes in and attacks Deeb hitting a spear. AJ Goes up for a Flying Body Press But misses.. Stephie moves in and nails Kiss My Sass (Inverted overdrive). She covers for the 3 count.)

Winners: Sassy Stephie & Serena Deeb

After the match AJ is still down with Lita sitting in the corner looking dejected. Deeb grabs a Mic and says this is just the first victory for them. They will go all the way to the Battle Queens Tag Titles. Stephie then takes the mic and says this is the dawning of Fire and Ice!)

XWA 12 F5354e58-ba26-4713-b402-e410865c63d7_zpsd4b13440

(As Fire & Ice take their leave Aj is now sitting up holding her neck. Lita comes over to help her to her feet as the crowd gives them a nice ovation. Lita nods and smiles...Then hits the Twist of Fate on AJ!!! The crowd is in shock at first. Then start to boo. Lita is no longer smiling she looks crazed and is screaming in AJ's face as she pulls her up again. And hits another Twist of Fate! She is now punding Aj's head into the mat screaming like a Banshee! Officials run out to try to separate them. Fianally Lita breaks away and goes outside the ring. She's manic and talking to herself. She tries to jump back in the ring but is blocked. She screams and slaps the mat before storming back up the ramp.)

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 12 Olivia-olivia-munn-19098235-500-292

Munn: Welcome to Inside XWA. Well Road To Wrestlemania is history and we have our Main Event for Wrestlemania ready as UWF World Heavyweight Champion Eddie Guerrero will defend against the man they call Vader. It will surely be one for the ages. Still no word on how XWA will be represented at the big show. But if you ask one man the answer should be obvious.

Cole: Yo Luke. When I reached out to you to come to XWA and watch my back you came without any hesitation. You see you understand the importance of the XWA title. This is not just a Championship of Maryland or Delaware or DC. The XWA has a following all over the world. and Wrestlemania is shown all over the world. So who do you think should be representing it on that show?

Gallows: I think it should be the XWA Heavyweight Champ, Adam Cole.

Cole: Great minds think alike. Hahahaha!

Munn: In other XWA news. Tommy Dreamer is said to be close to being released from a DC medical facility where he will then begin rehab but he is projected to make a full recovery in time.  Our next big show has been announced. February 28th XWA Presents FURY. Coming to you from Reitz Arena in Baltimore, MD. No matches have yet been made but tickets go on sale this Friday.  Also XWA has shows coming up on February 15th in the Bob Carpenter Center in Newark, DE. Also on Feb.22nd at Memorial Hall of Harvard University in Dover, DE. Get your tickets now. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: FURY. It's coming Renee.

Young: Well as you know XWA has a penchant for putting on big shows. I'm sure this will not disappoint. But what did disappoint me was what we saw from Lita in our last match. There is no call for such an attack like that on poor AJ Lee.

Matthews: I was more concerned with the mental state of Lita. She did not look right. But up next is the "Machine Gun" Karl Anderson.

Tony Garea
New Zealand

vs

"Mahine Gun" Karl Anderson
Pipestone, MN
Theme Music: The Machine Gun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JATnffyZs0M

(Tony gets off a few arm drags and hip tosses early before catching aknee to the head. Then Anderson takes over. He hits a Spinebuster. Then finishes Garea off with the Stun Gun.)

Winner: Karl Anderson

XWA 12 Tumblr_ltsn694DOz1qdxh6uo1_400

++++

After the break we have Lauren in the ring as she introduces Elijah Burke. Burke comes out with another large man behind him.

XWA 12 212229-elijah_burke

Lauren: Elijah. Welcome to XWA.

Burke: Ohhhh Lauren! You are an angel to behold. I thank you and I thank XWA for bringing me to this hallowed hall. I also thank the people here in the crowd. But most of all...none of this would be possible without the man upstairs. Through him all things are possible! I am but a humble servant here to spread his word! To bring light into the dark. hope for those who have none. And to be an inspiration for a better way.

Lauren: How will you be doing that?

Burke: By doing what is right and stopping evil whenever I can. Stopping injustice wherever I see it. I was not at Capital Offense but if I was I would have made sure that no harm was done to Tommy Dreamer or to this man. A man who was just working as a security officer and was attacked by that foul Kevin Steen. But this man will be taken under my wing. I will guide him and protect him and in turn he will provide security for myself and the congregation. His name is Quinn Ojinnaka. But I just call him Moose.

XWA 12 754e684d-229f-4afa-8f25-28985b0d38b7_zps526bbf5d

Moose: I want to thank Mr Burke for all he's done. I just want to make sure what happened to me wont happen to anyone else.

Lauren: Why do you need security?

Burke: Because fair Lauren, people resent the Lord and his teachings. They hate prophets like myself. So I must be careful. You see they will try to silence me. But you can not stop the good word....Preach.

Lauren: Well thank you for your time Elijah.

++++

Matthews: Welcome back to the show. Up next is the the Tag Team title rematch.

Young: These 2 teams put on quite a show at Capital Offense. Can ReDragon do enough to unseat the champs here?

Matthews: We are about to find out!

ReDragon (Booby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly)
Theme Music: Dance Away - Damn Valentines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0zNvyPD8Rc

vs

The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor) W/ Vaine
XWA Tag Team Champions
Parts Unknown
Theme Music: Rebellion - CFO$
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqn4vvtQDoQ

(The match starts off slowly both teams know each other fairly well at this point so it's even more of a chess match. Viktor gets an early advantage on Fish. He has him in the corner and is unleashing a plethora of right hands. Bobby slumps in the corner as Vaine leads the crowd in cheers. Viktor backs away then charges but Bobby evades and Viktor hits the buckle hard. Saito Suplex by Bobby and he tags in O'Reilly who comes in nailing a Leg Lariat. He covers for a 2 count. Now he goes for a suplex but its blocked and Viktor suplexes him instead. Tag into Konnor who takes Kyle's head off with a clothesline. He turns and lands a haymaker to Fish out on the apron. Konnor grabs Kyle, sends him into the buckle and as he rebounds out he is scooped up into a Press Slam.

Kyle with pain etched on his face scoots on his butt to tag in Bobby Fish. Bobby is in. He ducks a clothesline and hits a jumping one of his own. Konnor is stunned but doesn't fall. Fish hits the ropes and nails another. Again Konnor rocks but stays on his feet. He goes for a 3rd and eats a Big Boot to the mush. Tag is made to Viktor who nails a Swinging Neckbreaker. He covers for a near fall. Viktor goes for a choke slam but takes a thumb to the eye. Fish hits a chop block then tags in O'Reilly who immediately goes after the leg of Viktor. ReDragon is now in control. They are relentless in their attack on the bad wheel of Viktor. But Viktor has no quit in him he fights to stay in the match. He is being choked on the 2nd rope. Vaine comes over yelling at the referee and she tries to pull Fish off. He shoves her down which gets a huge boo from the crowd. Now when he turns back around he is taken out with a Falling Lariat. Viktor tags in Konnor and then collapses on the apron. Konnor sends Fish into the ropes and gives him a Back Body drop. Kyle comes in only to be scooped up and slammed to the mat. Konnor drops a fist to Kyle's head. He covers but the ref does not count as he is not the legal man.

Konnor looks up and is nailed with a Superkick by Fish. Double Sidewalk Slam by ReDragon. Now they set him up...Chasing The Dragon!!! (Brainbuster/Kick to head combo) Fish covers..1..2..NOOO!! Viktor somehow makes the save! ReDragon is now beating on Viktor. The ref is trying to get one of them out the ring. But they ignore him and hit Chasing the Dragon on Viktor. Konnor is up but still woozy They turn on him. the ref has had enough and tries to get in-between. they shove him down and continue beating on Konnor. The referee has disqualified ReDragon but they don't care. Kyle goes out and grabs a tile belt. He comes in and waits for Bobby to get Konnor upright so he can take his head off with the belt.

But Vaine runs in. She snatches the belt from Kyle. He looks around then grabs her by the hair. Bobby drops Konnor. Chasing the Dragon on Vaine!!! They take the belt and toss it on her broken body. Then leave to a chorus of boos.)  

Winners By DQ: The Ascension

XWA 12 C6d21538c71c10a5-600x338

++++

Backstage we see Lauren Brooke and Kevin Steen.

XWA 12 Lauren_thompson3_op_400x600

Lauren: Kevin Steen, You are the center of a lot of controversy right now...

Steen: Controversy? Why? Because I dropped that goofball Tommy Dreamer on his fat head?! I'd do it again. And if I see him again, I will.

Lauren: Well Paul Heyman has banned the Package Piledriver. So in essence you really can't.

Steen: You think I'm afraid of Paul (Beep) Heyman? I'm Kevin Steen. That means I can do whatever I like. But you think banning the Package Piledriver hurts me? I don't need it to beat everyone here in XWA. And I'll show you that...Next week!

Lauren: There you have it. Kevin Steen returns to action next week. Back to you, Josh.

++++

Matthews: Kevin Steen returns next week but we still have unfinished business this week, Renee

Young: I''ve been waiting for almost 90 minutes let's get to it!.

Rosa: This is our Main Event!

Corey Graves
Iron City, PA
Theme Music: Christcontrol - Cancer Killing Gemini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNbfvy4dYnQ

vs

Sheamus
Dublin, Ireland
Theme Music: I Walk Alone - Saliva
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7i_yw0N26I

(Adam Cole and Luke Gallows make their way to ringside. Cole joins the broadcast team to lend insight as he scouts the match. The announcers talk about how close Adam came to losing his title to Sheamus but Cole no-sells it. Sheamus and Graves are having a hard but relatively clean match. Then on a rope break Graves sucker punches Sheamus. He then lands a kick followed by a series of knees to the gut. Snapmare and a running Knee strike. He covers for 2. Graves sends him into the ropes for a Back drop but Sheamus reads it and kicks him in the chest, then hits a clothesline. He scoops him up a delivers a Fallaway Slam. The momentum sends Corey to the floor.

Sheamus heads out there and whips him into the railing. Now Sheamus clubs him to the back then rolls him back in. He locks on a Horizontal Bearhug. Graves is fighting it and won't tap. Sheamus then gets to his feet while maintaining the hold and turns it into a Belly to Belly Suplex. 1.. 2.. NO! Corey kicks out again. Sheamus backs off then charges but misses the Brogue Kick. Russian Leg Sweep by Graves. Then he starts to work on the leg of Sheamus. Trying to soften it up for his Lucky 13 Submission hold. Corey locks on a knee bar. Sheamus is writhing but not quitting. Graves hits an Atomic Leg Crusher then applies the Lucky 13. But Sheamus is fighting it being totally locked in. But finally Graves gets it. Sheamus is yelling but he quickly gets himself to the bottom rope. Graves looks a bit frustrated but releases the hold.

Sheamus uses the ropes to pull himself up to a vertical base. Corey charges & Sheamus gets him on his shoulders... White Noise!!! But Sheamus can't cover as he is holding his leg, trying to get feeling back in it. Graves is rising as is Sheamus. He goes for the War Sword but Corey ducks and nails the Gravedigger (Fireman's carry dropped into a backbreaker). He covers 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!! Sheamus gets his shoulder up. He immediately puts on Lucky 13. But Sheamus is too close to the ropes and get the break. Graves hits a Side Suplex and climbs the ropes but Sheamus is up and climbs up also. They are trading punches then Sheamus goozles Corey...Fiery Right Hand from the top rope! (Choke Slam) Sheamus drops a Leg from the 2nd rope and covers 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Sheamus

(Now Coie and Gallows rush the ring Luke attacks Sheamus while Cole cracks Graves with the belt. Luke went for a Chokebomb but Sheamus countered and hits White Noise on Luke. He doesn't see Cole waiting behind him holding the belt ready to strike. He turns and Cole charges...

But Sheamus connects with a Brogue Kick knocking the belt right into the face of Cole. The champ is out! Sheamus picks up the belt and looks at it a bit before dropping back on the unconscious body of Adam Cole.)

XWA 12 Sheamus-returns

Matthews: Sheamus wins the match and sends a message to the champ as well.

Young: I think the message was don't mess with the Irishman!

Matthews: Well I'm sure next week we will hear more on this.

Young: I can't wait! Can we just start another show now?

Matthews: I wish we could but that's our time. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. See you next week!

Young: Au revoir!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: