FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 11 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 11   XWA 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 6:44 pm

XWA 11 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 11 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 11 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 11 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Welcome everyone to XWA! For the next 90 minutes we plan to give you the best wrestling action anywhere.. Alongside Renee Young. And Renee Capital Offense is history but the ramifications are certainly not.

Young: The entire Wrestling world is talking about what happened with Kevin Steen and Tommy Dreamer

Matthews: For those that are not aware Tommy suffered a serious injury due to a sneak attack by Steen. Last we heard Tommy had no feeling from the neck down. We are going to get an update on his status later in the show. In our Main Event a rematch from Capital Offense as Excalibur take on the team of Hideo Itami and Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Young: Also David Otunga will face Baron Corbin.

Matthews: All that and a lot more. Now let's send it to ring announcer Rosa Mendes.

XWA 11 03_DIVA_01292013sb_0108

Rosa: This is our opening match...

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

vs

Silas Young
Milwaukee, WI
Theme Music: United Divided - Voodoo Johnson

(The announcers put over Silas' big win over Brent Albright a few weeks ago. Silas is all business as usual. Hitting suplexes and rough housing poor Frank. He hits a Backbreaker followed by a lariat. Then applies the Stock Lock. Williams quickly submits.)

Winner: Silas Young

XWA 11 30964ace32d275d7d11999e290f8c970

++++

Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke interviewing Excalibur.

XWA 11 250full-feed

Lauren: Gentlemen, tonight you have a rematch against the team that defeated you in the Tag Team Title tournament at Capital Offense, Hide Itami & Hroshi Tanahashi. Have you devised a new game plan?

Bram: We don't need no bloody gameplan! You see last time they had the element of surprise on their side. And still they cheated to get the win.

Magnus: Tonight we are gonna send those 2 wankers right back across the pond and into some sushi restaurant in Tokyo! You guys have gotten away with enough. Tonight Excalibur strikes you down!

Lauren: That's in our Main Event tonight! We'll be looking forward to it.

++++

Matthews: I'm really looking forward to our Main event. But up next is a man who is still undefeated here in XWA, Baron Corbin.

Young: He has just run through everyone but tonight he takes a step up in competition.

Matthews:  Let's see if he's up for the challenge.

++++

Baron Corbin
Kansas City, Kansas
Theme Music: I Am Machine - Three Days Grace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zx6RXGNISk

vs

David Otunga
Hollywood, CA

(Otunga attacks Corbin from behind slamming elbows to the neck and shoulder. A bodlslam by Otunga, then a fist drop. David poses to the crowd who is booing. David pulls him up and goes for a vertical Sulex but Baron blocks it. Then hits one of his own. He grabs Otunga and sends him to the ropes and hits a Back Body Drop. He then hits his Snake Eyes into a Running Boot combo. David is on dream street, he hits End of Days to the delight of the crowd. 1.. 2.. 3!))

Winner: Baron Corbin

XWA 11 Tumblr_nc5iuetLge1si9kpgo1_500

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 11 Olivia-munn-1024x683

Munn: Welcome to Inside XWA. All the buzz right now is concerning what happened at Capital Offense and the heinous actions of one Kevin Steen. Last word was Tommy Dreamer was taken to a local DC hospital and at early count did not have feeling in his extremities. This is a very serious situation. For an update on Tommy's condition we send you to Paul Heyman.

Heyman: Everyone, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the General Manager of XWA. I am here at the hospital where Tommy is being treated. I am pleased to say the doctors have labeled Tommy's injury as a "Stinger" He has regained feeling and limited movement in his legs and arms. As for the poor Security Guard that was also assaulted he suffered a small crack in his collarbone. I want him and his family to know we will be paying for all of his medical bills.

Now to you Kevin Steen. I thought seriously about firing you. But I was told by lawyers if I did I would still have to pay you. so (Bleep) that! You are not going anywhere. I have a locker room of guys looking to get their hands around your neck. And if you refuse to compete you will be in breach of contract and I will fire your ass without pay! Oh and one more note. As of today...the Package Piledriver has been banned in the XWA. If you use it, it will mean instant Disqualification and I'll fine your ass too. One final message to you comes from Tommy Dreamer. He said to tell you he will be back. Sooner than you think. And when he does You're going to wish you finished him off.

Munn: In other XWA news. XWA has come to terms with Big Cass and Enzo. We wish them well in their future endeavors. Also XWA has shows coming up on February 15th in the Bob Carpenter Center in Newark, DE. Also on Feb.22nd at Memorial Hall of Harvard University in Dover, DE. Get your tickets now. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: Renee we got some encouraging news about Tommy Dreamer.

Young: I am so happy he is doing better but I'm thinking what will be Kevin Steen's reaction to having the Package Piledriver banned?

Matthews: I'm sure he is not happy...Not that he ever really is happy to be honest. Right now we have a special debut in our Women's division.

Aksana
Lithuania

vs

Mandy Leon
Brooklyn, NY
Theme Music: Money - Charli Baltimore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d11-U-gaw9M

(Mandy enters the arena and is immediately a fan favorite. Some guys are punched by their girlfriends for drooling at the gorgeous rookie. But Mandy is not just a pretty face. She gets to work showing a mix of Luchador and American styles. She hits a Hurracanrana on Aksana then a Release German Suplex. She signals to the crowd. Then delivers a devastating Hammerlock cradle DDT. The announcers say she calls it The Goodnight Kiss. It's an easy 3 count.)

Winner: Mandy Leon

XWA 11 IuXtV2Z

(As Mandy is hearing the roaring ovation from the crowd. She looks around at ringside She gets a Microphone and tells the crowd she is so moved by the response from the audience she will grant one member a kiss. She immediately has hundreds of men...and some women screaming to get her to pick them. She finally points out one guy. And goes to the floor. She tells him "No hands, I don't know where they've been" She gives the guy a soft 2 second kiss as the crowd cheers. She Hi-Fives her adoring public as she makes her way to the back.)

++++

After the break we have Lauren in the ring as she announces Sheamus. He walks out but with a very serious scowl on his face.

XWA 11 Pose-02

Lauren: Sheamus on our last TV show you were unable to defeat Adam Cole for the XWA title.

Sheamus: Ye know lassie. I'm not the man that makes excuses for not gettin the job done. Yes Adam Cole brought himself some protection from Luke Gallows but I still had that match won. I took my eye of de ball. And it cost me. But I am asking for a rematch. I know I can beat Adam Cole. He knows I can beat him too. Hell ev'rybody in this arena knows it! (Crowd Pops!)

Lauren: Well I'm sure Paul Heyman can make that match....

(All of a sudden. Out walks Corey Graves.)

XWA 11 20131106__NXT_CoreyGraves_LIGHT_HOMEPAGE

Graves: Hold on there big guy. Now I agree you got shafted last week but as you said. YOU took your eye off the ball. I think it's now my turn to get a crack at the XWA Heavyweight Championship.

Sheamus: Fella...I have a lot of respect for you. But you can have Cole...AFTER I'm done with em.

Graves: You can call me a lot of things in this world but one you can't is patient. Corey Graves waits for no man. You had your shot, now its mine.

Sheamus: Ye will have to go thru me to get it then.

Graves: That's no problem with me, red.

++++

Matthews: Welcome back to the show. During the break we were told that Paul Heyman heard the confrontation and has called for Sheamus and Corey Graves to meet Next Week in a #1 Contender's match! Big news Renee.

Young: Big news indeed. This just shows you the importance of the XWA Title. Everyone wants the place in history that comes with being on top here.

Matthews: Welll now its time for the long awaited U.S. debut of the man they call The Rainmaker.

El Mariachi Loco
Mexico

vs

Kazuchika Okada
Tokyo, Japan
Theme Music: Rainmaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcuRq4nEuM

(Mariachi Loco tries to use some Lucha style moves to keep Okada off balance but it doesn't work as he nails a clothesline. Then a Hanging Suplex. He stomps a few times on the head of Mariachi Loco. Then chokes him across the top rope. He sends him into the ropes a nails a impressive dropkick. He poses to the crowd. Picks up Loco and hits the Rainmaker Clothesline. 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Kazuchika Okada

XWA 11 3452647d2dd45a6cdfaede66452ec340

++++

Backstage we see Lauren Brooke and she welcomes the new XWA Tag Team Champions, The Ascension to join her. They along with Vaine do just that.

Viktor: We told you we were coming for these belts and we got them! The Ascension has risen.

Konnor: But now that we got these belts we will defend them against all the top teams. The Ascension ducks no one. Tell em Vaine.

Vaine: That's right. Lauren we already have a defense lined up for next week here as those boys ReDragon get another chance. But you see its a chance for us too. A chance to snap their scrawny necks!

Lauren: You heard it here first. The Ascension defend next week against ReDragon. Back to you Josh.

++++

Matthews: Big news for next week but its time for our Main Event.

Young: These 2 teams had a great match at Capital Offense. Now they go at it one more time.

Rosa: This is our Main Event!

Excalibur (Bram & Magnus)
Camelot
Theme Music: O Fortuna - Carmina Burana - Carl Orff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64SpAIuZ3o0

vs

Hideo Itami & Hiroshi Tanahashi
Japan
Theme Music: Don't Panic - French Montana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkTUN1k2Fz0

(The team from the Far East start of on fire. Tanahashi is whipping Bram all over the ring. Magnus didn't fare much better. When Itami entered it was more of the same. Insanely stiff kicks and chops. Itami goes for the GTS early but Bram elbows free. Tanahashi is back in. He hits a German Suplex for a 2 count. He goes for a Sling Blade but Magnus hits him in the back he turns around and punches him. But Bram nails Hiroshi with a clothesline o the back of the head.  Then hits a Falling Neckbreaker. He tags in Magnus who sends him into their corner to work him over.

A lot of double teaming is going on now by the British Duo. If Tanahashi tries to help the ref makes him return to his corner and the cheating gets worse. Bram has Hiroshi down on the mat and is nailing vicious crossface strikes. Tana has some blood from his nose. Magnus back in and locks in a Scissored armbar which he calls King Arthurs Klutch. (Rings of Saturn). Tanahashi refuses to tap despite the beating. Bram comes in and they go for a Double Flapjack but Tanahashi hits a Flying double Lariat.

The crowd is on their feet. Hiroshi crawls and tags in Hideo. Itami comes in unleashing sick chops to both members of Excalibur. You can see their chests turning red. Then a series of hard kicks to Bram. Magnus charges but gets a back kick to the gut. Itami Then nails a Stunner on Magnus. He covers but Bram breaks it up. Now Excalibur is pounding on Itami. Tanahashi has seen enough and comes in beating Magnus into the corner. The referee tries to pull him away. He turns and tosses the ref aside when he turns back Magnus grabs the front of his tights and pulls him Jaw first into the 2nd Turnbuckle. Meanwhile Itami nails a spin kick and goes for the Go To Sleep but Magnus pulls Bram down off his shoulders. Then they hit a double clothesline. They grab him as the ref is getting Tana back to his corner and they hit The Sword in The Stone (Double Lifting DDT). Bram covers for the win.)

Winners: Excalibur

Matthews: Excalibur gets revenge for the loss at the Tag Title Tournament

Young: It was a great battle. But somehow Excalibur squeaked a victory.

Matthews: You have to wonder if we will see a rubber match at some point. But that's all the time we have for tonight.

Young: It's 90 minutes already? I'm just starting to have some fun!

Matthews: I'm afraid we will have to continue that fun next week!. Thank you fans for joining us. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. See you next week!

Young: Aloha!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: