FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 10 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 10   XWA 10 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 6:19 pm

XWA 10 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 10 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 10 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 10 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Welcome everyone to XWA! The best 90 minutes of wrestling action today. I am joined by the one and only Renee Young. And Renee we have been waiting for tonight.

Young: I know I have. Tonight in our Main Event. Adam Cole defends the XWA Championship against Sheamus! (Cheers from crowd)

Matthews: As if that's not enough we will see the debut of the Machine Gun, Karl Anderson.  The ladies get involved as we will see the Canadian Ninjas face Rosita & Brooke Adams. All that and Paul Heyman will be here on more details for Capital Offense.

Young: We're fitting all this in 90 minutes???

Matthews: We're gonna try. Lets get it started with ring announcer Rosa Mendes.

XWA 10 S-l300

Rosa: Our first match is one fall to a finish....

Tony Garea
New Zealand

vs

Uhaa Nation
Sacramento, CA

(The announcers talk about the physical attributes of Uhaa Nation almost in awe. He is in total control throughout. He hits the All Out Assault (Triple powerbomb) Then does a Standing Shooting Star Press. He gets the 3 count.)

Winner: Uhaa Nation

XWA 10 Nation

Video package plays hyping Road to Wrestlemania. It focuses on the combatants of the Ladder Match.

++++

Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke interviewing The Ascension.

XWA 10 Lauren4

Lauren: My guests are Konnor & Viktor, The Ascension. Last week Kyle O'Reilly was able to use interference from Bobby Fish to gain a pinfall victory over you, Konnor.

Konnor: That little pissant weaseled his way to a win. But we know how to deal with weasels.You see we got ourslves someone to watch our backs now...

Viktor: Allow us to introduce...Vaine!

XWA 10 19

Vaine: ReDragon or any other team that thinks they are going to get in the way of The Ascension's rise is going to have to deal with me.

Konnor: And she aint just another pretty face.

++++

Matthews: The Ascension still fuming over what happened last week.

Young: They were outsmarted. But I'm betting they will rebound. But right now I'm excited to see the ladies take center stage.

Matthews: We start it off tonight with some tag team action..

++++

Canadian Ninjas (Portia Perez & Nicole Matthews)
Dojo in Canada

vs

Brooke Adams & Rosita
Florida & New York

(Before the match the Ninjas do their usual antics of stalling arguing with the referee for no reason etc. Its a mental game they play and are masters at it. Renee mentions how they are former Battle Queens Tag Team Champions. Brooke Adams is always a favorite with the fans. Especially the male ones. Match starts off with Rosita and Portia doing some mat wrestling. Both girls are well trained and it seems a stalemate until a blind tag to Matthews is made and Rosita is suplexed on the back of her head.

From here the Ninjas do what they do best. Double teamimg and roughousing a downed opponent. Nicole goes for a clothesline but Rosita rolls under and tags Brooke who is on fire taking on both ninjas on her own. She hits a Double Bulldog on both of them and gives her signature pose to the crowd who love it. She covers Nicole for 2. She tags in Rosita who goes up for a Splash but Nicole rolls out the way and Rosita lands hard face first. Tag into Portia who hits a Spinning Wheel Kick. Then the School Girl Crush. 1.. 2.. No! Brooke breaks up the pin. As she goes back to her corner Nicole hits a running knee to her back sending her to the floor. Then she and Portia hit the Funky Cold Medina (Superkick (Perez) / bridging German suplex (Matthews) combination) and get the win.)

Winners: Canadian Ninjas

XWA 10 Tumblr_m9pe39Rciv1r7d08vo1_500

++++

Its Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 10 Olivia-munn-the-newsroom-img

Munn: Welcome! This is Inside XWA. Last week Paul Heyman discussed the Tag team title tournament to be held at Capital Offense. There were 2 slots open he was going to announce today. But have learned that one of those spots was to be the team of The Fortunate Sons. But after their abrupt release that spot is open. Heyman is said to be frantically searching for a replacement. We have learned the other team will be CJ Parker & David Otunga. We caught up to them earlier.

Parker: David. We got to win these titles so that we can bring attention to the killing of the planet.

Otunga: AND to make some money....

Parker: You're a attorney you don't need any more money. What are you gonna buy when the air becomes too toxic to breathe? Get your head on straight, man. This is bigger than us!(David just looks at Parker in a confused stare and shakes his head.

Munn: In XWA news. XWA has come to terms with women wrestlers, Kana, Leva Bates, Serens Deeb and Mandy Leon. Word is XWA will not be crowning their own title but have come to an agreement with Battle Queens to recognize their champions. That should mean a much stronger group of competitors will grace XWA rings in the future And Look for upcoming XWA events at the Bob Carpenter Center in Newark, Delaware on February 15th as well as CAPITAL OFFENSE, coming to you from the Charles E Smith Center in Washington DC on January 26th. Get your tickets now. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: Renee we about to get a look at Michael Elgin.

Young: I have seen this guy in SSW. He is a POWERHOUSE.

Matthews: Indeed one of the strongest men in the business today.

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

vs

Michael Elgin
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Theme Music: Long Hard Times To Come - Gangstagrass F. T.O.N.E-z (00:26 mark)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q__bIJUWZv4

(Elgin's Theme music starts at :26 mark of the song. The announcers talk about how the song is from the TV show Justified. Elgin's favorite show. As usually Fran has bitten off more than he can chew. Elgin hits a number of clothelines, slams and suplexes. Finally he decides Frank has had enough. He connects with Revolution Elgin Bomb. 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Michael Elgin

XWA 10 Dpp_0448

(The camera switches to the back where we Silas Young watching Elgin celebrating on a montor.)

++++

After the break we have Lauren in the ring as she announces Paul Heyman.

XWA 10 Heyman_crop_exact

Heyman: Thank you, Lauren. Lets give a hand to Laureen she does tough job very well for us here in XWA. (We get small pattering of Thank you chants.) Now then, on January 26th XWA head to Washington DC. As we bring you our first big show of 2015, Capital Offense. I announced a Tag Tournament We know 7 teams. I will get to the 8th in a moment. But also on that show. We will have the debut of Kazuchicka Okada!

Heyman: Wait...There's moooore! Kevin Steen will face....Tommy Dreamer!!
(Crowd Pops!)

Heyman: Nowabout the 8th team...Unfortunately I have been....

(All of a sudden. Hideo Itami enters the ring.)

Itami: Mr Heyman, I know you need another team for Tournament. I will enter.

Heyman: Do you have a partner?
(Itami whispers in Heyman's ear.)

Heyman: Are you sure? He's coming here?

Itami: Hai!

Heyman: Well then we will see you at Capital Offense!

++++

Matthews: Well the card is set for Capital Offense. Apparently Hideo Itami has found a partner and will be the final entrant.

Young: You have to wonder just who his partner is.

Matthews: GM Paul Heyman seemed impressed. But now we are about to hopefully be impressed with another newcomer to XWA.

"Mahine Gun" Karl Anderson
Pipestone, MN
Theme Music: The Machine Gun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JATnffyZs0M

vs

David Otunga
Hollywood, CA

(Matthews reminds us that Otunga along with CJ Parker will be in the Tag Team title tournament. He also mentions how Karl Anderson was a major player in PNW at one point. In the ring Otunga hits a bid Sidewalk slam for a 2 count but Anderson fights back and hits A Lariat off the 2nd rope for a near fall himself. Otunga has Karl on the apron and tries to suplex him back in but he floats out and naiils the Stun Gun. He covers for the 3 count.)

Winner: Karl Anderson

XWA 10 3-4-2013+2-07-01+PM

++++

Backstage we see Lauren Brooke again. She introduces the team of The Usos. She asks them what is their strategy to win the the Tag Team titles at Capital Offense.

Jimmy: We're just going to do what we always do. We go straight at you. We put the pressure on non-stop. We're just like an NFL team blitzing the Quarterback. Our plan is to give the opponent no time to devise any plan against us.

Jey: You see we're brothers. We can instinctively know what the other is thinking. That gives us an advantage so playing slow takes that advantage away. So when you face the Usos be prepared to blindsided. And when the smoke clears we will be the XWA Tag Team Champions.

Lauren: It's going to be a spectacle for sure. I can't wait to see it. Back to you Josh.

++++

Matthews: Thank you Lauren and now Renee its the moment we have been waiting for.

Young: Adam Cole vs Sheamus. Who is he king of XWA?

Rosa: This is our Main Event! And it is for the XWA Heavyweight Championship!

Sheamus
Dublin, Ireland
Theme Music: I Walk Alone - Saliva
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7i_yw0N26I

vs

Adam Cole w/Luke Gallows
XWA Heavyweight Champion
Panama City, FL
Theme Music: Something for You - David Rolfe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXjOP0mBOas

(Adam Cole is led to the ring by a massive figure. The Announcers recognize him as Luke Gallows. A man known for being a bit of a bodyguard for hire type. They are speculating that Cole has bought his services to try to keep the title in his possession. Introductions are made and  green streamers are thrown in the ring for Sheamus. There are a few "Sheamus is gonna kill you" chants. Cole has a few fans of his own but this definitely a Pro-Sheamus crowd. Immediately it's a game of cat and mouse. Sheamus and the crowd are getting impatient. Finally Sheamus grabs ahold of his hair and does a Hair Slam and the fight is on. Sheamus sends Cole into the ropes and is met with a Flying Shoulder Block. He then presses the champ over his head and slams him to the mat. Cole tries to escape but Sheamus catches him on the apron and gives his series of forearm smashes to his chest. Cole collapses in the ring. Sheamus scoops him up...White Noise! He covers 1.. 2.. NO!!! Cole kicks out weakly. Sheamus backs away looking for the Brogue Kick. He charges...and Cole ducks it and Sheamus get caught on the top rope! Cole nails the Corona Kick.

Gallows is urging encouragement to Cole as he tries to shake off the effects of the beating he's been taking.  As Sheamus is getting to his feet Cole takes out his leg with a low dropkick. He places the leg on the bottom rope then jumps down on it causing Sheamus to cry out. Adam works on the leg a bit more then applies the Figure Four Leglock. Sheamus is in visable pain. Fans are chanting "Please Don't Tap". Sheamus struggles but finally drags himself to the ropes and the ref makes Cole break the hold at the count of 4. Sheamus is at a definite disadvantage now and the champ is in control. He nails the Colelateral. He covers 1.. 2.. No! Sheamus kicks out. Cole signals for his finisher. He is going for the Florida Key(Bridging X-Plex). But Sheamus powers out he hits a few back elbows to the head of Cole. He turns and hits The FRH – The Fiery Red Hand. Both men are now down on the mat.

The crowd is now really into it now. Stomping and clapping trying to get Sheamus to respond. Slowly he rises. Adam is also stirring but seems the worse for wear. He grabs Cole and hoists him up and delivers the High Cross(Crucifix Powerbomb) He backs away again slapping his leg. Looking again for the Brogue Kick...But Gallows jumps on the apron. Sheamus sees this and nails him with the War Sword (Discus double axe handle) Gallows crashes to the floor. As the ref is looking down at him Cole delivers a low blow to Sheamus from behind. He hooks him for the Florida Key and hits it. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner & STILL XWA Champion: Adam Cole

XWA 10 5370768-adam-cole-png-95-images-in-collection-page-3-adam-cole-png-639_1251_preview

(Afterwards Adam Cole & Luke Gallows both stagger to the back as the crowd is livid. Sheamus is sitting in the ring still feeling the effects of the low blow. As he slowly gets to his feet he gets a standing ovation.)

Matthews: The fans here in Baltimore are showing their appreciation for Sheamus. A tough loss.

Young: Well it's tough because Cole cheated! First the distraction by Gallows then a low blow out of the referee's view.

Matthews: Adam Cole got out of this alive but how long can he keep Sheamus from taking that title belt? We look forward to seeing how this plays out.  Well That's our show. Thank you fans for giving XWA the best fans in the world. Don't forget to get your tickets for Capital Offense. And order now from your PPV provider to see Road to Wrestlemania!  For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. See you next week!

Young: Arrivederci!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: