FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 09 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 09   XWA 09 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 4:28 pm

XWA 09 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 09 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 09 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 09 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Hello wrestling fans, I'm Josh Matthews, once again alongside the lovely Renee Young. And on tonight's show we have a special treat for you.

Young: That's right Josh, the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Hakushi will defend that title against...Hideo Itami. (Cheers from crowd)

Matthews: It's such an honor to have the champ on our show. Also tonight we will see Konnor of The Ascension go one on one with ReDragon's Kyle O'Reilley.

Young: And this time both partners of these men have been banned from ringside.

Matthews: All that and more, including a big announcement from Paul Heyman. Now let's send it to the ring and Rosa Mendes.

XWA 09 S-l300

Rosa: Our first match is one fall to a finish....

Los Ice Creams

vs

Jimmy & Jey Uso
San Francisco, CA

(The announcers put over some of the Uso's past accomplishments both in PNW and SSW. Meanwhile in the ring the brothers use quick tag and high impact moves to take apart the masked men. Jey finally puts El Hijo de Ice Cream away with a top rope Splash.)

Winners: The Usos

XWA 09 S-l600

++++

Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke interviewing Sheamus.

Lauren: Sheamus first let me start by saying welcome back to XWA. It was a great surprise to see you return here last week.

Sheamus: Well lassie. XWA is de house that Sheamus built. I wasn't planning on returning right away but then this little weasel, Adam Cole won the X-Cup and I knew the fans of XWA deserved a better champion than him.

Lauren: Well that brings us to next week. General Manager Paul Heyman has made the match. You vs Adam Cole for the XWA title.

Sheamus: It's a title I never lost. It rightfully belongs around my waist and Adam Cole is going to learn that lesson....next week.

++++

Matthews: In 7 days Its Sheamus vs Adam Cole. Care to make a prediction, Renee?.

Young: Thats a hard one but I got to go with Sheamus.

Matthews: Well right now we are going to the ring for another debut.

++++

Enzo Amore
Hackensack, NJ

vs

Kenny Omega
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Theme Music: I Can't Stop - Flux Pavillion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9rewnLFYw

(Enzo comes to the ring with a mic doing his schtick. Some of the fans play along, some boo. Before the match starts both men shake hands. Its a spirited mat classic at first. Takedowns and reverses. Then Enzo lands a punch right to the jaw of Kenny sending him reeling. Omega looks surprised but Enzo smirks and just shrugs. The match continues. Enzo goes for a backdrop but Kenny hurdles over him when Enzo turns around he is hit with the Hadouken (Double palm thrust). Enzo staggers backwards into the corner and Kenny follows with a running dropkick. He has Enzo on the ropes, he connects on a Step-up enzuigiri. Then ends it with Croyt's Wrath (Electric chair dropped into a bridging German suplex). 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Kenny Omega

XWA 09 04

++++

Its Time for Inside XWA with new correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 09 Olivia-munn

Munn: Welcome! This is Inside XWA. There is a big event coming to the Charles E Smith Center in Washington DC. Its being called Capital Offense and is taking place on January 26th. Here with some more details is GM, Paul Heyman.

Heyman: At Capital Offense we will be crowning the XWA Tag Team Champions as we will be holding an 8 team tournament. So far the teams selected are ReDragon, The Usos, The Ascension, Big Cass & Enzo, Excalibur & The Tongan Mob Bosses. We will unveil the other 2 teams next week. Plus any other matches. We here at XWA promised to bring you the hottest action and we are keeping that promise. January 26th in Washington, DC...It's Capital Offense.

Munn: In XWA news. Officials have decided to form a women's division here in XWA. So far. The Canadian Ninjas, Naomi, Brooke Adams & Tiana Ringer have been signed look for other names soon. With Road to Wrestlemania almost upon us there is quite a buzz of course about Wrestlemania itself and how XWA will be involved. Look to see how the talent pool here starts to try to work themselves into a position for a spot on the most important event of the year. And Look for upcoming XWA events at the Roland E. Powell Convention Center in Ocean City on the 18th. Tickets are still available. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: Renee we heard last week that the team of Bram & Magnus is now going by Excalibur and we are about to see them in action.

Young: It was an interesting look they gave us as to the insight of this team last week. But the proof is in the Pudding.

Matthews: Pudding? Well now you made me hungry. Lets send it up to the ring.

Excalibur (Bram & Magnus)
Camelot
Theme Music: O Fortuna - Carmina Burana - Carl Orff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64SpAIuZ3o0

vs

The Young Stallions (Jim Powers & Paul Roma)
New York

(The Stallions were ill-prepared for the ferociousness of the team from Great Britain. They come full speed. Bram hits a discus clothesline on Roma. Tag into Magnus who executes a hanging vertical suplex for what seems like forever. He covers for a 2 count then tags back in Bram. Who fires him into his corner. Powers tags in but as soon as he enters Bram is on him with a boot to the mid-section. Then a running Bulldog. Magnus is in and hits a Falling Neckbreaker. Then they hit a Double Lifting DDT which the announcers say is called "The Sword In The Stone". Its an easy 3 count.)

Winners: Excalibur

(As their hands are raised they start stomping away on Powers again. But out runs Hideo Itami with a chair. He slams it across the back of Bram which sends him through the ropes he swings at Magnus but he ducks and runs from the ring. Itami stands tall as the crowd cheers and Excalibur turn tail.)

XWA 09 04d6c56f-c8ce-49fb-b654-ff3263e7179d_zps4636311b

++++

A Video Promo Airs for Road To Wrestlemania. Focusing on the 6 Men Entering the Elimination Chamber.

After the break we have Lauren in the ring as she announces Kevin Steen.

XWA 09 Kevin-fn-steen

(Tear Away from Drowning Pool plays and out steps Steen into the arena. He is met by a chorus of boos. He has 2 security officials with him to keep the rabid crowd at bay. Steen seems unfazed by it all. Lauren says there is just one question on everyone's mind. But before she can finish he snatches the mic away from her.)

Steen: Let me guess!!! Could it be...Why Steen, why??? There are a lot of whys that can be asked. Like why did Tommy Dreamer call me and ask for my help? Why is it then after I helped him he left me alone to face the Monster Abyss by myself. This wasn't my fight. It was yours Tommy. Then while I'm getting the shit kicked out of me by that Psychotic nutjob, you were signing autographs??? Why is it you then had to use our friendship to steal a victory over me in the XWA Cup? More importantly, why did I let you live that night. and Why should I not kill you if I see you again. But as for why I took Dreamer out at the X Cup? That was easy...Because I can! I'm Kevin F*cking Steen!   (Fans are really booing)

(All of a sudden. Tommy Dreamer comes sprinting down the aisle. He tries to jump in the ring but the Security men stop him. Steen is goading him all the while. Telling him to "come on Tommy boy, I'm right here." Then Dreamer kicks one security low and hits a DDT. Then he grabs the other and nails a Death Valley Driver. But as this was happening Steen had left the ring and was already fleeing up the ramp. Dreamer strikes a pose in the ring as his anger is consuming him.

XWA 09 Tommy_Dreamer_bio

++++

Matthews: Kevin Steen is a Madman. This situation with Tommy Dreamer is escalating.

Young: Sooner or later Tommy is going to catch up with him. When that happens, run for cover.

Matthews: Well lets send it to the ring.

Kyle O'Reilly
St. Louis, MO
Theme Music: Dance Away - Damn Valentines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0zNvyPD8Rc

vs

Konnor
Parts Unknown
Theme Music: Rebellion - CFO$
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqn4vvtQDoQ

(Matthews points out that due to last week's no contest. Bobby Fish & Viktor have been banned from ringside. Konnor is hitting big power moves. And some clubbing forearms to the smaller O'Reilly. Konnor whips Kyle into the buckle then charges but O'Reilly moves. Then he quickly hits a Springboard Dropkick. Kyle locks on a Short-Arm Scissors. Konnor refuses to tap and in fact he manages to lift off the mat and drops Kyle hard to the mat. Konnor goes for the Fall of Man but Kyle is able to land a leaping knee to the face of Konnor who goes down hard. Kyle hits a running Senton and covers for a near fall.

Then we see Viktor appear on the ramp to the ring. The referee sees this and jumps out on the apron telling him to turnaround or he will DQ Konnor. While this is happening Bobby Fish jumps the railing and slides in the ring. ReDragon hits Chasing The Dragon. Fish slides back out and hides. Kyle covers Konnor, 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Kyle O'Reilly

XWA 09 Tumblr_mgaqv7NUXm1rj7fgso1_500

++++

XWA 09 Lauren-anderson_display_image

Backstage we see Lauren Brooke again. She introduces the XWA Champion, Adam Cole.

Lauren: Next week you face Sheamus in your first defense of this title, your thoughts?

Cole: I have a lot of thoughts. But thoughts mean nothing. I look at action. And next week I'm gonna show that when I kick Sheamus the friendly ghost's teeth down his throat. I am the XWA Champion. He had no right interrupting my public address last week and even less right to get a title shot. But if Heyman and the XWA want this belt off me then they are about to be disappointed.

Lauren: Well good luck next week. We will all be watching. Back to you Josh.

++++

Matthews: Its time for the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship Match!

Young: I'm so excited to be here in XWA as we have a World Champion in the house.

Rosa: This is our Main Event! And it is for the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship!

Hideo Itami
Tokyo, Japan
Theme Music: Don't Panic - French Montana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkTUN1k2Fz0

vs

Hakushi
UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Tokushima, Japan
Theme Music: No Scared - ONE OK ROCK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKW4lqj2cNU

(Introductions are made and streamers are thrown in the ring for each entrant. There is a slight head nod to each other at the bell and the match is on. Itami starts off fast hitting a lot of leg kicks to the front leg of the champ. But he telegraphs one which is caught by Hakushi and immediately hits a Dragon Screw Leg Lock. Hideo is down in pain and now the man in white has zeroed in on his target.

Hakushi has continuously worked the leg with knee bars. Toe holds. and strikes. Itami tries valiantly to mount a comeback but is always derailed by a smart blow by Hakushi to the leg. Hakushi now locks in a Figure Four. Itami wont tap. Instead he sits up and slaps the face of Hakushi who returns in kind. They now are just trading open hand slaps that thunder though the arena. Finally Hitami can take no more and fights his hardest to get a rope break. Hakushi releases the hold as the fans applaud. Hakushi goes back in after the leg but eats a kick to the face. Then an STO! The crowd is buzzing. Itami tries to psych himself up. He grabs Hakushi...Fisherman Buster! The crowd pops. He goes to the apron.. Slingshot Legdrop! But impact causes him to hurt the damaged leg. It takes him a moment or two before covering. 1.. 2. NO! Hakushi kicks out!

Hideo now tries for the GTS but Hakushi floats out and connects on a Mule Kick. He then grabs the arm of Itami and does his Ogami Watari (Arm twist ropewalk chop while praying). He covers Itami for a nearfall. Praying Powerbomb. 2 count again! He goes for a Diving Headbutt...He misses! Itami lets out a scream. He hoists up Hakushi...Go To Sleep!!! Go To Sleep!!! But then in race Excalibur. They immediately take out Itami. Beating him unmercifully. The ref calls for the bell giving the match to Itami by DQ. Hakushi is stunned but is not happy to be disqualified because of this team. They have Itami set up for The Sword In The Stone. But Hakushi sprays mist in Magnus' eyes. Then gives a him a Superkick sending him over the ropes. Itami hits a roundhouse kick on Bram. Both men are outside now as Bram tries to wipe the paint out of the eyes of his partner. He doesn't see Hakushi set up and nail a Praying Asai Moonsault! The crowd roars Hakushi returns to the ring as Excalibur for the 2nd time tonight head for higher ground.)

Winner By DQ: Hideo Itami

XWA 09 340?cb=20160321202857

(Afterwards both men turn towards each other. They each give a long stare. Then they simultaneously bow as the crowd cheers.)

Matthews: Great sign of respect from both men. I'm sure they will face each other again in the not so distant future.

Young: Its a shame that such a classic match was ruined by Excalibur. If not for Hakushi who knows the damage they would have inflicted on Hideo Itami.

Matthews: We have not heard the end of this matter by a longshot. Well That's our show. Thank you fans for joining us for great XWA action. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. See you next week!

Young: Sayonara!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 09
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: