FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 08 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 08   XWA 08 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 3:24 pm

XWA 08 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

.... TNT ....

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 6:30 p.m.

XWA 08 Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Josh Matthews and Renee Young.)

XWA 08 ImpactVegasPromos-118-editXWA 08 Renee-young-wwe-bio

Matthews: Hi, I'm Josh Matthews alongside the lovely Renee Young. Renee just last show we crowned a new XWA Champion.

Young: That we did Josh as Adam Cole is our new champion. (Boos from crowd)

Matthews: Not too popular a development with our capacity crowd. We are to understand the new champ will be hear later on in the show. Also tonight Renee we have a huge Main Event.

Young: Its going to be a fight. Silas Young faces off again with Brent Albright. These 2 men have a pretty strong dislike for one another.

Matthews: That's our Main event of the evening. But up next we have tag team action. Lets send it to our ring announcer Rosa Mendes.

XWA 08 S-l300

Rosa: Our first match is one fall to a finish....

Randy & Doug Mulkey
Spartanberg, SC

vs

Tongan Mob Bosses (Tama & Fale)
The Kingdom of Tonga

(The announcers talk about how Tama Tonga was part of The Polynesian Fight Club with his brother. But a contract dispute led to Tevita leaving. So Tama called back to his country and sent for his cousin Fale to join him here in XWA. They are pretty much toying with the Mulkeys. Fale Choke Slams Bill who basically bounces out the ring. Tama grabs Randy and hits the Headshrinker (Jumping double underhook DDT). He covers for the win.

Winners: Tongan Mob Bosses

XWA 08 Tama-tonga-tama-tonga-300x350-1373118376

++++

Camera is in the back where we see Lauren Brooke interviewing Tommy Dreamer.

Lauren: Tommy at the X Cup a man you thought had your back in Kevin Steen viciously attacked you and cost you the XWA Title. Did you see this coming at all.

Dreamer: You know Lauren, when I hear you say it. It makes it even more unbelievable. To answer your question, no. I saw no signs of this. I don't have any idea what goes on in that sick diseased mind of yours Steen. But I'm going to find out. I'm going to be able to inspect it. When I beat it right out of your skull. They call me the Innovator of Violence. Well when I get my hands on you my imagination is gonna run wild.

++++

Matthews: Tommy Dreamer is out for blood.

Young: Well can you blame him? It was a heinous act by Kevin Steen. I know Tommy a bit he will not let this go.

Matthews: Well folks don't let us go either. We have another match coming now.

++++

Corey Graves
Iron City, PA
Theme Music: Christcontrol - Cancer Killing Gemini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNbfvy4dYnQ

vs

CJ Parker
The One and only Earth we have
Theme Music: Save The Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC1CGrVuGV8

(Parker comes in wearing a new T-Shirt. The front says I'm Hardcore... Then on the back it reads"...About Saving the Planet." He grabs a mic.)

Parker: Corey...what is with all these tattoos dude? Look at you. Your like a high school girl's notebook with doodlings all over yourself. But be that as it may the real problem is when I came into the arena today I saw you driving in also. In a Hummer??? What is wrong with you? Maybe you don't care about what you are doing to your skin. But I care about the marks you are putting on my planet! Now what I want you to do after tonight is get rid of that fossil fuel monstrosity and I have a guy here you call him. He will get you a great deal on a nice Kia.

(Parker hands the card to Graves. who looks at it then tears it up. CJ is incensed and kicks Graves in the gut then hits a knee lift. He then is on his knees pounding down on him. Parker jumps up and plays to the crowd while Graves starts to slowly stand in the corner. CJ turns back to him but Corey grabs him spins him into the corner and starts to wail all over him. He whips him to the far corner and follows in with a Flying Forearm. Parker crumbles to the mat. Graves lifts his fists up so the camera can read the STAY DOWN tats on his fingers. Then he turns and hits a chop block on CJ. He then locks in Lucky 13. Parker is yelling and then tapping.)

Winner: Corey Graves

XWA 08 D5ed4402c3319859765832f2efb5139d--drawing-reference-dear-god

++++

Its Time for Inside XWA with new correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 08 2Q==

Munn: Welcome! This is Inside XWA. Well the X Cup is over and now we deal with fall out. Everyone is scrambling to get first in line at a shot at the new champion, Adam Cole. One of those people is Hideo Itami. But first he has some unfinished business with Magnus & Bram, The team now known... as Excalibur...

Magnus: Along time ago there was a King and his name was Arthur. And he waged war with the greatest weapon ever forged, Excalibur. Now in the new millenium WE are the greatest weapon ever forged.

Bram: And whether it be The Usos, Ascension or that punk Itami. You will learn that no one can withstand the Might of Excalibur!

Munn: In XWA news. Matt Morgan after suffering a serious injury at the hands of Kevin Steen's Package Piledriver has been removed from future shows for the foreseeable future. Some say this move needs to be banned. I'm sure XWA GM Paul Heyman is monitoring this closely. Also XWA announced the release of The Fortunate Sons, Ted DiBiasie Jr & DH Smith.  They wish them well on their future endeavors. And as you have seen earlier XWA has brought in Rosa Mendes as Ring Announcer. Look for upcoming XWA events at the Show Place Arena in Upper Marlboro on the 11th and the the Roland E. Powell Convention Center in Ocean City on the 18th. Tickets are still available. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Matthews: Renee in our short time back on the air we have had a situation brewing with The Ascension and ReDragon.

Young: Josh there is serious bad blood between these 2 teams. Its all about positioning yourselves in the pecking order here in XWA. If you don't become the Kings of the jungle you could become the prey.

Matthews: Well put. Right now we will be seeing Bobby Fish facing off against Viktor in solo action. This should be interesting.

Bobby Fish w/Kyle O'Reilly
Albany, NY
Theme Music: Dance Away - Damn Valentines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0zNvyPD8Rc

vs

Viktor w/ Connor
Parts Unknown
Theme Music: Rebellion - CFO$

(Match starts off quickly as neither man has much patience for getting to it. Viktor has Fish against the ropes and lands a left uppercut to the ribs on the referee break. Viktor hits a running knee which sends him thru the ropes. Bobby looks to go after him but Connor stands in the way. Bobby backs off and returns to the ring. Later on after a great counter Viktor lays out Fish with a clothesline. Viktor hits a vertical suplex and floats into a cover for 2. Viktor delivers a backdrop then waits in the corner looking to charge. Perhaps with his finisher. But O'Reilly reaches in and grabs his foot. This distracts him and when he turns back he eats a running Leg Lariot fron Fish.

Meanwhile Connor is now chasing O'Reilly arond the ring. Kyle jumps in the ring to escape. Connor follows in and winds up running over the referee. The bell sounds as all 4 men are now brawling in the ring. It takes a while for officials to restore order.)

Winners: No Contest

++++

After the break we have Lauren in the ring as she announces the XWA Champion, Adam Cole.

XWA 08 Vhq4yWZOBA8bztNyabF2dwYS3LTgdra50WVmIpc67Eg

(Something for You by David Roulfe blares through the sound system and out struts Adam Cole. He strolls to the ring ignoring a few fans trying to shake hands. Cole then takes the mic from Lauren.)

Cole: You can go now sweetie. You're not needed here. So here I am....the King of the XWA! (Fans boo and Cole just smirks.)

Cole: That's ok B-More! I know you're really upset because Tom Brady is going to kick your asses Saturday. (Now fans are REALLY booing)

Cole: But much like Tom Terrific I too am a champion and a winner at life. I just picked up my first check from Heyman as Champ. A cashiers check of course. I don't trust that guy at all. And there were a couple more zeros on it. So you see I'm not planning on losing this for a VERY long time if ever. I have looked at this roster and there is no one close to my ability. So come one come all. But no one stops the champ.

(All of a Sudden I Walk Alone starts blaring and the crowd goes bezerk!! Can it be? They look toward the curtain and out comes...

XWA 08 PXlMuY7H_400x400

SHEAMUS!!! The announcers are putting over how Sheamus was the last man to hold the XWA Championship when XWA closed its doors.)

Sheamus: Well now fella. Explain to me How ye can call yerself the King of XWA when you haven't beaten me? Ev'one here knows who the real champion of XWA is.
(Fans are now chanting "Welcome Back! Sheamus looks out at the crowd and raises a fist which gets a pop.)

Sheamus: The way I see it for such a little guy you got yerself a pretty big mouth don'tcha?

Cole: Look here Red. What I have is this title belt. Which says I'm the best. You're a part of XWA past. I'm the Future. Not only of XWA but this entire business.

Sheamus: OK then fella, If I'm just a forgotten past you won't mind putting that belt up and facing me in the ring. (crowd pops)

Cole: Oh you would like that wouldn't you? Fat chance! Almost as fat as that head of yours. The XWA champion defends this belt when I want against who I want. And that... aint... you.

(Then we hear a voice saying "Just one minute".)

XWA 08 032713_paul-heyman_600

Heyman: Actually Mr Cole you defend that title against who I tell you to. And in 2 weeks you will defend that XWA Title against....SHEAMUS!

(The crowd pops as Sheamus smiles but Adam Cole is none too happy.)

++++

The following video is shown. Ending with Coming to XWA.

++++

Matthews: This has been some show already Renee.

Young: I can't believe we saw the return of Sheamus! This is huge for XWA!

Matthews: And in 2 weeks GM Paul Heyman has made the match. Adam Cole vs Sheamus for the title. Now lets send it to the ring.

Frank Williams
Columbus, OH

vs

Baron Corbin
Kansas City, Kansas
Theme Music: I Am Machine - Three Days Grace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zx6RXGNISk

(Matthews points out Corbin used to play professional football. Frank as always is game but he is toally outgunned here he eats a hard elbow to the face then a Lariat. Corbin scoops him up and nails Snake Eyes and follows with a running Boot that takes Williams' head off. He then ends it with End of Days (Modified lifting reverse STO).

Winner: Baron Corbin

XWA 08 Baron-Corbin-5.0.0

++++

XWA 08 200px-Lauren_Brooke_at_an_expo_in_2008

Backstage we see Lauren Brooke again. She introduces Kenny Omega.

Omega: Lauren its good to be here in XWA. I used to watch XWA as I was training to become a professional wrestler and this is a dream come true. I can't wait to get in the ring and show these awesome fans what Kenny Omega is all about.

(In walks Enzo Amore.)

Amore: I can't wait either Paisan. What say you show me what you got next week?

Omega: I would be honored. See you then.

Lauren: Back to you Josh.

++++

Young: Main Event time!

Matthews: This one is a bit personal. Brent Albright & Silas Young have traded victories. But After both matched Silas refused to show any respect to Albright.

Young: Silas refers to himself as "The Last Real Man". He thinks shaking his opponents hand shows weakness. Just my opinion but I think the opposite is true.

Rosa: This is our Main Event!

Brent Albright
Tulsa, OK

vs

Silas Young
Milwaukee, WI
Theme Music: United Divided - Voodoo Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WXvkeqSvEw

(No try at a handshake here. The two men tie up and Silas backs Albright to the ropes. He goes for a cheap shot but Brent blocks it and lands a big left to the jaw of Silas that sends him right on his keester. Albright is yelling at him to get up. Silas slaps the mat and jumps to his feet. He looks to tie up again but lands a low kick. Then hits a couple of forearm uppercuts. He snap mares Brent over and and hits a running dropkick to the back of his neck. Silas now works a Front Facelock a while. Albright is able to transfer out but is brought back to the mat by a hair pull. Silas lands a few stonps then a side headlock. But Albright again works to get to a vertical base and delivers a side suplex. Brent stays on Silas and hits a Release German suplex. Silas tries to get out the ring but Brent catches him on the apron. But Silas drops down to the floor snapping Albright's neck across the top rope. Now Young is on the attack again.

Young nails a Rolling Fireman's Carry Slam. He goes for the Stock Lock. Brent is fighting it but it gets put in. But Brent is able to barely get his right leg to the bottom rope for a break. Brent pulls himself to the corner Silas goes after him and goes for a suplex but Brent elbows free and hits an Exploder Suplex. He then gets off his one Shoulder Power Bomb. He covers for 2. He pulls Silas up and hits Cross-legged Fisherman buster onto the knee. He covers...another near fall. Albright goes for a Gutwrench Suplex but its reversed and Young hits a Backbreaker. Then a Brainbuster. He applies the Stock Lock again. Albright fights as long as he can but finally taps.)

Winner: Silas Young

XWA 08 3-23-2013+7-35-58+PM

(After the match. Young goes up to Albright and finally extends his hand. Albright goes to shake it and instead is given a Short-arm Clothesline as the fans boo Silas' actions.)

Matthews: Win or lose, Silas always remains a Jack-ass.

Young: A great wrestler but not so great a sportsman, Josh.

Matthews: Well That's our show. Thank you fans for joining us for great XWA action. For Renee Young, I'm Josh Matthews. See you next week!

Young: Bye!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 08
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: