FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35 )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35  ) Empty
PostSubject: NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35 )   NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35  ) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 3:40 pm

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35  ) Nwalog11

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35  ) Finewrestling

National Heavyweight Champion-Steve Corino
Southern Heavyweight Champion-Magnum TA
Television Champion-Kamala
Tag Team Champions-Rock n Roll Express (Ricky Morton/Robert Gibson)
Womens Champion-Angelina Love

National Wrestling Alliance
Television Taping
JCP Arena  
Charlotte,NC
Tape Date-December 19th    2021
Air Date-December 25th 2021

CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING #  41

-NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING-
NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35  ) Nwachampionshipwrestling

Highlights of   LAST WEEK’S SHOW     are shown.

The opening montage is shown to this-

**NWA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING-BRING YOU GREAT PRO WRESTLING ACTION: SANCTIONED BY THE IWA

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35  ) Davidntony

Tony Schiavone and David Crockett welcome everyone to the show then preview the show-
Tony-Welcome to a special edition of CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING on Christmas. I Am Tony Schiavone alongside David Crockett and we would like to to thank you all for tuning into this show on a holiday. David-Yes we do.On today’s show we will have the Steve Corino/Magnum TA Match from the Atlanta 12 Days Of Christmas Show.
Tony-We  will hear from Steve Corino and One Man Gang about their upcoming match later tonight here in Charlotte.
David-Also Jim Cornette will be here and I'm sure that he will have a lot to say as usual.
Tony-Ain’t that the truth!

BIG BOSSMAN Promo.He will make his tv debut soon.

WRESTLE KINGDOM Promo.
NWA’S Match will be announced next week.

Craig Johnson interviews  Jim Cornette. He says that Harley Race and Nick Bockwinkle got lucky back in Chicago when the Fruitbirds got involved in their match. He says Race and Bocky probably had that planned because they knew that the MIDNIGHT EXPRESS would have beaten them for their titles. He says Dennis and Bobby will get a rematch for those titles no matter who the champs are.He also warns The Fruitbirds to stay out of their business.

CHRIS JERICHO Promo.He will be here next week.

KAMALA Video.

UPCOMING NWA LIVE EVENTS-
Dec 25th 2021-Charlotte,NC-Steve Corino will defend the NWA National Heavyweight Title against One Man Gang inside a Steel Cage.
Dec 26th 2021-Greensboro, NC-Magnum TA defends the NWA Southern Heavyweight Title against JBL
Dec 27th 2021-CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING TV TAPING
Jan 1st 2022-Atlanta,GA-NEW YEAR’S KNOCKOUT
Jan 2nd  2022-Atlanta,GA-WORLD WIDE WRESTLING TV TAPING

NWA WE WRESTLE Promo.

Craig Johnson interviews Rock n Roll Express. They talk about how since STARRCADE they have been attacked by 2 unknown people after several of their matches and they have no idea who it is.Suddenly the lights go out and commotion can be heard and when the lights come back on Craig  and the RnRX are down on the ground.

David Von Erich Promo. He will return next week.

Highlights of Abdullah The Butcher defeating Hulk Hogan is shown. Afterwards Don Carson appears and says that Abdullah is unstoppable in the NWA and the IWA and that there isn’t anyone out there that can stop him.

CHIEF EXECUTIVE ORDER Video is shown.The CEO Logo is similar to the NWO Logo.
Afterwards JBL appears and say that he will defeat Magnum TA in Greensboro tomorrow night.He also asks what happened to Dustin Rhodes because he hasn’t seen  him since the 12 DAYZ OF CHRISTMAS Show where he beat him in a BUNKHOUSE MATCH.He says that 2022 will be the year for CEO.

Angelina Love  Video.

NWA TOP 10-
( c ) Steve Corino
1-Magnum TA
2-One Man Gang
3-Kamala
4-Brian Pillman
5-Ron Simmons
6-Dustin Rhodes
7-JBL
8-Jim Duggan
9-The Patriot
10-Konga The Barbarian

-Magnum TA vs Steve Corino from the 12 DAYZ OF CHRISTMAS SHOW in Atlanta, GA -           
Magnum controls on the mat early, but Corino takes over, grabbing a top wristlock and wrenching away.  Magnum fights from the bottom, bridging up on his neck and finally powering up off the canvas. TA takes him over with an armdrag, hits another when Corino bounces back, and TA goes back to Corino’s left arm.
They get back to their feet, and TA hits a clothesline in the corner, but Corino catches him with a high knee off the ropes. TA falls like a sack of bricks. Corino hits a bulldog for two. Corino with a hotshot over the top rope and a swinging neckbreaker, then he sends Magnum to the floor. Corino hits a vertical suplex back inside for two, then grabs a front facelock. Corino using the bottom rope for a little leverage while down in the hold, and the ref misses it. Second time, works again. The ref forces Corino to break the hold on the third attempt.
Four right hands from Corino, where he refuses to let Magnum fall, holding on to his hair and making him absorb shots while unable to recover from the last. Down into another chinlock. Magnum powers up again, Corino grabs the top wristlock to hang on, then yanks Magnum back to the mat with the tights.
Once again, Magnum powers up, and once again, Corino yanks him back down. Magnum’s arm has dropped twice repeatedly. Now Magnum’s firing up and he powers up, elbows out, and hits a shoulderblock off the ropes. Magnum with a sunset flip for one, but then they collide with Magnum going 100mph, and both guys are down.
Corino hammering on Magnum as they get back to action, but TA creams him with a forearm off the ropes, and Corino hits the canvas. Magnum’s got it rolling now. Right hand, dropkick, and Corino is reeling. Corino firing back with forearm clubs, but Magnum’s got the momentum now. Magnum counters a hiptoss with a hiptoss, then mounts and pummels Corino with right hands. Corino off the ropes again, and Magnum catches him in the belly-to-belly, but the gets clipped by Corino boots so there’s no pin counted. Magnum has him pinned but the ref is still down! The One Man Gang storms to ringside.
Gang grabs Magnum by the leg and pulls him out of the ring. Gang send Magnum into the steel post. Gang now enters the ring going after the man he wants most...... Corino! Before Gang can get his hands on Corino he bails out of the ring and hightails it back to the dressing room area. Winner of the match via a disqualification...... Magnum TA!

Steve Corino  Post Match Interview-One Man Gang you will pay for what you did.You don’t interfere in a match of mine and not face any consequences for it.If you make it to Christmas Night in Charlotte I will defeat you once and for all so I can show the world what kind of phony person you are.That is if Sid Vicious doesn’t get to you 1st.

One Man Gang Post Match Interview-Steve Corino you are all talk.I will defeat you in Charlotte.And if Sid gets involved I will destroy him as well.

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35  ) Merrychristmas

The closing montage plays to the instrumenta version of this -

©2021, Jim Crockett Promotions Inc.

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35  ) Jcplogo2

Last edited by badstreetusa on Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:01 pm; edited 5 times in total

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35 )   NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35  ) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 3:41 pm

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35  ) Nwalogo

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35  ) Finewrestling

NWA National Heavyweight Champion-Steve Corino
NWA Southern Heavyweight Champion-Magnum TA
NWA Television Champion-Kamala
NWA Tag Team Champions-Rock n Roll Express(Ricky Morton/Robert Gibson)
NWA Womens Champion-Angelina Love

National Wrestling Alliance
Television Taping
Tape Date-December th 2021
Air Date-December 25th 2021

WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35

Play By Announcer--Craig Johnson
Color Commentator-Scott Hudson

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35  ) Nwaworldwide

The opening montage is shown -

NWA 2021 YEAR IN REVIEW,PART 3

(c)2021,Jim Crockett Promotions Inc.

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35  ) Jcplogo2

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35 )   NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35  ) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:47 pm

Between the Express, Black Wallstreet, and Race and Bockwinkle...... the Freebirds have everybody pissed off Very Happy  

The Rock n Roll are down again

Abby got a huge won over Hogan during the tour......now what will he do with that momentum

Good recap of the tour

I have to say......i dont quite get the meaning of the second post seeing how its basically non existant as far as any matches go. Myself personally, i would rather see more indepth action

Cool show

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35 )   NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35  ) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 1:19 pm

ChairShot wrote:
Between the Express, Black Wallstreet, and Race and Bockwinkle...... the Freebirds have everybody pissed off Very Happy  

The Rock n Roll are down again

Abby got a huge won over Hogan during the tour......now what will he do with that momentum

Good recap of the tour

I have to say......i dont quite get the meaning of the second post seeing how its basically non existant as far as any matches go. Myself personally, i would rather see more indepth action

Cool show

New Matches Will Start Appearing On WORLD WIDE WRESTLING Again Soon,I Just Didn't Feel Like Coming Up With Matches For The End Of The Year Shows.I Might Even Start Having More Than Just Matches On The Shows.

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35 )   NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35  ) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 10:19 am

The tag team scene here is insane.

The recap was awesome .

Jerhico next week .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35 )   NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35  ) Empty

Back to top Go down

NWA TV (CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING # 41/WORLD WIDE WRESTLING # 35 )
Page 1 of 1