FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 4:25 am

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18) Pbucket

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

Pedro Morales who has been partially blinnded by a Chicky Starr fireball has been causing hell for Starr & Jinder Mahal.

Catrina was given the position of GM with the agreement of giving up her stable including Mil Muertes who is being hotly pursued by others.

Konnan made his return to CWX only to be attacked by the invading Gangstas.

The Latino Nightmare won their match at Hippopotamus II and have a date with the ELITE at Glory.

While in charge Catrina held the Lucha Underground Cup Tournament. The winner receiving a contract in CWX, It was won by Andrade "Cien" Almas.

Dario Cueto is back in control of the Temple. And in celebration of his return he lifted all bans on everyone and erased all yellow cards. But has instructed his referees to be more strict.

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto. He is on the phone and he is angry.)

Dario: What do you mean the Temple is "not the best environment to hold a Pay Per View?!" Have you seen our crowds? We turn people away every show. Our believers are a rabid fan base what could be better for GLORY?......... That's the point??? So what you are saying is the UWF doesn't care about quality, you just want more seats and luxury boxes to fill your pockets....  I am well aware Senor Boesch that this is a business. Do you know why I excel at it? Because I give the people what they want!.... No, I guess there isn't anything else to say.... Good day sir!

(Dario slams down the phone.)

Catrina: I guess that didn't go well....

Dario: It's all politics. We don't kiss their ring so we get treated like the dumb Mexican gardener. So sick of all of them.

Catrina: So I spoke to Mil. I told him he can go with whoever he wants I gave him his contract he is a free agent. Now the next order of business. While I was in your seat I held the Lucha Underground Cup.

Dario: Yes, I know. Honestly it was one of the highlights of your time here. It was a great success.

Catrina: I'd like to do it again.

Dario: I think its a great idea. Only 1 problem. You have to work with Carlos on this. He is Director of Talent Operations.

Catrina: I'd like to tear out his jugular with my bare hands but if that's what must be done...

Dario: I will leave it in your hands then...

Catrina: One last thing, I made some calls. I have a big match booked for the Roberto Clemente show. Eddie Guerrero will defend the Intercontinental Championship.

Dario: Against El Rey?

Catrina: No... El Rey has failed too many times. I think he needs to see that he wont have everything handed to him.

Dario: Then who?

Catrina: Well... now that we are one big happy family... I decided to extend an olive branch to my brother... Matanza Cueto.

(Dario squints his eyes then lets out a sly grin.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

Soldier Ant vs Aerostar vs Dragon Azteca Jr
Matanza vs Cortez Castro & Mr Cisco (Handicap Match)
Sarah Stock vs ACR
Jushin Liger vs Mistico
Sports Shop guest: Mil Muertes
Main Event: Latino Nightmare vs Tres Tigres - Trios Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with Melissa Santos. We have quite the show lined up, Melissa.

Melissa: I am so excited for this one. Tres Tigres get their first shot at the Trios Championship.

Hugo: That is our Main Event. Also tonight a rare treat as the monster, Matanza will compete on the show.

Melissa: Against not 1 but 2 guys! And Sarah Stock faces one of Las Sicarias, ACR.

Hugo: All that plus we will hear from the hottest free agent in CWX, Mil Muertes. Now let's send it to this week's guest ring announcer, Jenaveve Jolie.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18) Jenaveve-jolie

Soldier Ant vs Aerostar vs Dragon Azteca Jr

Fun 3 way opener. The fans like all 3 of these guys and cheer for everything. But it's Dragon Azteca Jr who gets his hands raised after catching Soldier Ant with Green Destiny.

Winner: Dragon Azteca Jr

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18) 7

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for The Roberto Clemente Memorial Show in Puerto Rico. It talks about Roberto's humanitarian exploits and how the entire CWX roster is always thrilled to be part of the show.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18) Image

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to Rosa Mendes.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18) E7db562c60c049c918fc94658230b18c92412fe0_hq

Rosa: Hola everyone! I have with me right now the former Universal Champion, Pedro Morales. Pedro I see that you are still wearing the sunglasses but El Mariachi Loco isn't here with you.

Morales: I haven't seen him today but luckily my eyesight is a little better. which is why I went to Dario Cueto and at the Roberto Clemente Memorial Show in my native Puerto Rico. I will get Jinder Mahal in a strap Match. That way he can't get away from me. And when I win I get 5 minutes in the ring with Chicky Starr.

Rosa: That is some bombshell you just dropped Pedro.

(In runs over El Mariachi Loco. Out of breath he says "Permiso" Which means sorry in Spanish)

Morales: Its okay Loco. Take a seat before you pass out.  Jinder Mahal I am going to whip your ass at the Clemente show but that's nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you Chicky.

(Mariachi Loco goes to sit in the chair but then picks it up and slams it over the head of Pedro!)

Rosa: Loco! What are you doing?

(Mariachi Loco makes a threatening motion towards Rosa who runs off. Loco removes his mask to reveal...)

You know who it is, don't you?:

(Chicky Starr!!! Now in runs Jinder Mahal who begins whipping Pedro with a Leather Strap.)

Starr: You're not going to do anything to me Pedro. I made you and I will see the end of you!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Matanza vs Cortez Castro & Mr Cisco (Handicap Match)

Hernandez is not out here with his 2 minions tonight. Matanza just stands in the corner breathing in a hulking manner. Castro & Cisco go over strategy and the bell rings. They rush in and attack and that was the best offense they got for the rest of the match A headbutt to Cisco. Then Cortez goes head first into the Turnbuckle. Matanza slams their heads together. Chokeslam to Castro then he gives Cisco Monster Mash (Triple rolling Gutwrench Suplexes). A pop-up Sitout Powerbomb. On Castro. Then he gives Mr Cisco Wrath of the Gods (Reverse-spin scoop powerslam). HE places a hand on both members of the Crew as the ref counts to 3.

Winner: Matanza

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18) 1ff79ae99529e61d0954cdf27e98db43

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the office of Dario Cueto. He pours two glasses of Scotch. He grabs one as an unseen figure grabs the other. The unseen man is speaking in Spanish but we see subtitles of what he's saying.)

Again I want to thank you for bringing me to the Temple. But I am very eager to get started. I would like a match at the Roberto Clemente Show. I really would like to face Prince Puma.

Dario: (Also in Spanish) The pleasure is mine. I've seen some of your stuff. I think you will fit in well here. And I will have my sister get you a match in Puerto Rico. But it won't be Puma. You have to work to get there. e patient. Your opportunity will come. And by the way, you don't have to speak Spanish to me. I speak English.

(The camera pans around and we see its..)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18) 1011707220-1-1_cc1b9d12-892f-4c36-bfe6-41fef8a286b2

Naito: So sorry.... No speaky the English...

Hugo: Up next is a woman who gets another shot at Ivelisse Velez and the Reina Del Templo Championship at the Puerto Rico Show.

Melissa: As you know, Reina Del Templo means "Queen of the Temple" And many fans feel that is the Dark Angel, Sarah Stock.

Hugo: Well right now she faces another member of Las Sicarias, Amanda Carolina Rodriguez.

Melissa: She likes to be referred to as ACR, so that's what I'm going to do. I don't need Las Sicarias pissed at me.

Hugo: Good point. Let's head to the ring.

Sarah Stock vs ACR

This is very brutal battle which ends up on the outside. ACR is rubbing Sarah's face on the concrete floor. ACR looks for a Pedigree but Stock counters and gives her a Slingshot into the guard railing. The match winds up back in the ring. ACR hits a Neckbreaker and covers for a near fall. Later she is caught by a Leg–feed spinning mule kick. Sarah hits the Stock Market Crash (Firemans Carry Gutbuster). Then nails Fall From Grace (Moonsault). She gets the 3 count.

Winner: Sarah Stock

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18) 12df446e3d52d1712cdda60b9af2177f--wrestling-divas-dark-brunette

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Scenes are shown from The Latino Nightmare's win at Hippopotamus.)

Hugo: 2 Time World 6-Man Champions, The Latino Nightmare have another date with destiny at Glory.

Melissa: That they do. They have been wanting to get their hands on the ELITE ever since losing those belts but tonight they have to worry about the CWX Trios titles and Tres Tigres.

Hugo: That's in our Main Event but right now we have two men who both are former champions here in CWX both who are trying to get back to the top.

Melissa: Liger was a former Aztec Champion... Twice! and Mistico was our first SKY Champion and he has been very bitter since losing that title. This will be interesting.

Jushin "Thunder" Liger vs Mistico  

Liger and Mistico put on a show for the believers in the Temple. Great high flying action. Mistico hits a Springboard Corkscrew Moonsault Senton Plancha out on Liger that brought the crowd to their feet. We get "Holy Shit!" chants from that spot. Later Liger hits a Brainbuster on Mistico for a two count. In fact there are a half dozen 2 counts in this one but Liger counters a Hurracanrana into a Liger Bomb then hits the Shooting Star Press and gets the win.

Winner: Jushin "Thunder" Liger

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18) 220px-Jushin_Thunder_Liger_2014

Hugo: Wow what a battle! Jushin Liger gets his hand raised.

Melissa: And I just heard he will be challenging Prince Puma for the Universal Championship in the Main Event at the Roberto Clemente Memorial Show!

Hugo: Liger is no stranger to winning Championships. We may have a new Champion crowned in Puerto Rico. Still to come , Kevin Sullivan's Latino Nightmare defend the Trios Championship against Tres Tigres.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return outside the Temple where we see Dragon Azteca Jr. loading his car with his gear. Before he closes the trunk he is attacked from behind! It's the Gangstas! They again are wielding blackjacks and wailing away. Azteca is lumped over halfway into the trunk of the car when Mustafah slams the trunk down on the spine of Azteca. We hear commotion and the Gangstas take off. Then we see security running over to help Dragon Azteca Jr.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see another video package for the Roberto Clemente Memorial Show scheduled for San Juan Puerto Rico. This time it shows the entire scheduled card.)

20 Man Invitational Battle Royale
Tetsuya Naito's debut
Dragon Azteca Jr vs El Dandy vs Gran Metallik vs Adrade "Cien" Almas - 4 Corners match
ACR vs Sara Del Rey vs Meiko Satomura
The Latino Nightmare vs The Colony - Trios Championship
Pedro Morales vs Jinder Mahal - Leather Strap Match (If Pedro wins he gets 5 minutes with Chicky Starr.)
Dante Fox vs Matt Sydal - SKY Championship
Carlito vs Mil Muertes
Fenix vs Rob Van Dam - Aztec Championship
Ivelisse Velez vs Sarah Stock - La Reina Del Templo Championship
Eddie Guerrero vs Matanza - Intercontinental Championship
Main Event: Prince Puma vs Jushin "Thunder' Liger - Universal Championship

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18) Chicky1

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and I know last week Chicky lost his cool. But tonight I am all smiles. Now that I and the Punjabi Lion showed that no good Pedro Morales just who is top dog here. But lets bring out another top dog. He is maybe the most intimidating presence in the Temple, Mil Muertes!

(Mil walks out stoically.)

Starr: Senor Muertes! It is an honor to have you out here tonight. Things for you have been a bit different as of late. No longer associated with Catrina and you have a big match in San Juan against Carlito. Well the good news is I will be there as well. And Chicky Starr is ready to join you ringside for that match and any future matches you want. As you know I brought that neanderthal Pedro Morales to the top. Imagine what I could do for you?

Muertes: Chicky, I thank you for the offer but in Puerto Rico I wont need anyone to stand by me as I bring the cold touch of death to that traitor, Carlito.

(Out walks Melina)

Melina: Mil, Mil, Mil, Don't listen to Chicky. You are used to a woman's touch handling your affairs. Catrina did that very well but I am able to do that too. I guided El Rey De Lucha to the Universal title. But for you I see even bigger things. Things like the World Heavyweight Championship. So what do you say?

Muertes: ENOUGH!!!! I am not deciding yet... All I care about is destroying Carlito!!! You hear that boy?! In front of your people I am going to end you... forever....

(Muertes walks off the set. Melina grimaces and leaves as well.)

Starr: You can see Mil Muertes is focusing on unfinished business. Chicky understands this. He will finish his business in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Then me an Mil can talk about his future. Adios until next time.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a Video package for El Rey de Lucha. Melina does the voice over talking about wrestling royalty and how the subjects have conspired against him. But a true King will always rise to the throne.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18) Tumblr_mdrph3saiL1rlyfnto1_400

(We switch to somewhere in the catacombs under The Temple where we see Universal Champion Prince Puma training. In walks Jushin Liger.)

Puma: Jushin... I saw your match tonight. Great victory. But at the Clemente Memorial Show it's you and I for my belt. I respect you but you know I'll do anything to keep the title.

Liger: Puma... you know my English not very good but I too respect you. You great Champion. But in Puerto Rico I show you why I am former World Champion. When match over we shake hands yes?

Puma: Absolutely. See you in San Juan.

(The two shake hands when from in the distance we hear clapping. Then we see it is coming from Cibernetico.)

Cibernetico: That was so cute. I almost shed a tear. You two gonna hold hands when you go to the ring next week? You boys can play nice all you want. But know this. Whichever of you comes out on top. Get ready for me. Dario owes me a favor for helping him get back in charge and I'm cashing it in... soon...

Puma: You do that. I'll be waiting....

Liger: No... I will be waiting....

(Cibernetico scoffs and strolls away.)

Liger: How you say.... Muscle Head?

Puma: For sure.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: The Trios Title match is here. Any predictions, Melissa?

Melissa: I know Tres Tigres are undefeated in their brief history here but these are the 2 Time World Champions. I gotta go with them.

Hugo: Let's send it up one last time to our lovely guest announcer Jenavive Jolie.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18) 2f20e7dbbcf10f89458d67204d490c95

Main Event: The Latino Nightmare w/Kevin Sullivan vs Tres Tigres - CWX Trios Championship

Tres Tigres are by far the crowd favorites and they take that momentum and throw it right at the Champs. Tiger Mask hits a Flying Headscissors on Vibora which sends him to the floor. Then Bengala hits him with a Slingshot Plancha. Tigre Uno then follows with a springboard Shooting Star Plancha. The crowd is loving the action. Vibora is down as Sullivan is trying to revive him. In the ring they hit Drago with a Double Dropkick. Then a Double Hip Toss on Pentagon Dark. They are pumped but Bengala eats a Superkick from Pentagon. Pentagon gives him a Backbreaker while Drago hits a Slingshot Double Foot Stomp to the chest. They cover for two.

Match continues like this for a good 7 minutes. In comes Tiger Mask and he and Drago are trading forearms. Mask has Drago rocked he whips him to the ropes but it's reversed and he is tripped by Sullivan. Now everyone runs in as the ref is admonishing Kevin. But Vibora who is now back in the match cracks Uno with the title belt. The ref sees it but there are no DQs in the temple. He does warn him of getting a yellow card if he doesn't put the belt down. He does then grabs Uno and gives him Snake Bite (Tombstone Piledriver) right on top of it! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners & Still Champions: The Latino Nightmare

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18) Already%2Bin%2Bthe%2BRing%2B1

(After the match the referee informs the ring announcer he in fact has issued a yellow card to Vibora for using the title belt again.)

Hugo: The Latino Nightmare squeak by.

Melissa: That Vibora is DEFINITELY from a nightmare. He's one scary individual.

Hugo: The show is over but I don't think we have heard the last from Tres Tigres. They really looked like they had the Nightmare's Number for a while but Kevin Sullivan proved to be the X Factor tonight.

Melissa: He did and this is just a learning experience this team is still fairly new together. I see good things for their future.

Hugo: As do I, For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich. Buenas Noches!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We switch to somewhere outside the Temple. It's the same dark seedy bar from last show. We see the Gangstas sitting drinking Coronas.)

Mustafah: Brother we put a hurting on that kid tonight.

New Jack: No doubt son. People are going to be talking bout us. That's how you get paid. People will want to see dem boys get revenge. That Cueto dude will have to pay up.

Mustafah: If he don't we'll take him out too.

Dario: I don't see that happening...

(The music stops and everyone in the bar is now surrounding the Gangstas. The camera turns to show Dario Cueto.)

Dario: One word from me and no one will ever even find your bodies.

New Jack: We aint scared... bring it!

Dario: I have a better idea. Because you are partly right. My Temple wants blood. Yours. And I'm going to give it to them. And you will get paid. But you follow my lead from here on in. I tell who to attack and when. When the time is right we'll bring you in and then you boys are on your own, deal?

(Mustafah starts to laugh as New Jack takes another swig of his beer. Dario smirks and walks out as the music restarts and everyone goes back to what they were doing.)

New Jack: That dude may be more Gangster than us...

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #43 (9/20/18)
Page 1 of 1