FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV 18: Dean's List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV 18: Dean's List Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV 18: Dean's List   PNW TV 18: Dean's List EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:38 am

PNW TV 18: Dean's List Pnw

Dark Matches:

Kana def AJ Sparx

Yoshi Tatsu def Bob Bradley

Stephen FN James def Outback Jack

Saxton: Hello everyone  Welcome to Pacific Northwest Wrestling! I'm Byron Saxton joined by my broadcast partner Sir William Regal. After the fallout from Wrestlemania, we have ourselves a PNW Champion.

Regal: That we do Byron, The enigmatic and downright devious, Dean Ambrose, left Hawaii with the title.

Saxton: That he did but the story there was the actions of one Big John Studd. We will hear from him as well as Billy Jack Haynes and the Champ later in the show. Also I would like to say welcome to our new Spanish Announce desk. Welcome Jose & Joel.

Joel: Gracias Byron.

Saxton: You can hear them call the action by pressing SAP on your TV remote. Tonight we will see Rosita in action.

Regal: Also tonight Byron, General Manager Paul Heyman has announced we will see a new Tag Team entering PNW tonight and they will face Roderick Strong and Rocky Romero.

Saxton: And in our Main Event. The World Television champ is here! Nikita Koloff defends that title against Connor O'Brien of the Ascension. Now lets send it to the ring.

(Camera switches to the ring.)

Johnny Gargano vs Shiloh Jonze

(Johnny comes out and walks over to the "Occupy PNW" section of fans. They high five him and he gives one girl a kiss. He enters the ring to mostly boos but he doesn't care. The bell rings and he is all over poor Shiloh. He hits a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker then slaps on the UD Lock. Jonze quickly taps.)

Winner: Johnny Gargano

PNW TV 18: Dean's List Johnny275

(The match is over and he is yelling at the crowd "Where is Hot Rod?!" He then grabs Jonze and puts him back in the UD Lock(Cross-Legged Boston Crab). Then from out of the crowd Piper jumps the railing and races into the ring and attacks Johnny. Piper as him down and is firing away at him. Gargano manages to wriggle away and runs to the back as an incensed Piper stands in the ring hearing the cheers from the crowd.)

Saxton: Hooo Boy! Johnny Gargano grabbed the tail of a rattlesnake when he messed with one Rowdy Scott!

Regal: Indeed. I said as much before. Gargano picked a fight with the only man more bloody mental than himself.

Saxton: This is far from over, folks, We'll be right back.

Commercial for AT&T with the girl talking about an island of candy.

(Show returns to ringside.)

Saxton: In the ring right now is Roderick Strong and Rocky Romero. Lets see who this new team signed to PNW is.

Roderick Strong & Rocky Romero vs ???????

(Howard Finkel pauses and we hear blare out the sound system..."Naaaa Nana Na Na, Nana Na Na Nana Na Na Nana Na Na!" And out come....

PNW TV 18: Dean's List 09

The Public Enemy!

They hit the ring running at the fight is on. All 4 men brawling and the referee is letting it go for now. Eventually PE gain a slight upperhand. They hit a double hip toss on Strong sending him over the top rope. Then a Double Suplex taking down Romero. Referee Turner is telling Rocco to get out the ring now as Grunge hits the ropes looking for his senton.

But he is whacked behing the head by a Singapore cane weided by Roderick. Johnny Grunge falls to his knees and gets his head taken off by a Romero Kick! He covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Roderick Strong & Rocky Romero

PNW TV 18: Dean's List Mqdefault

Saxton: Well Strong & Romero ruined the debut of the Public Enemy here in PNw.

Regal: This is an angry team Byron. One who feels they are being pushed aside for others. That was a statement.

(Rocco Rock is checking on his partner in the ring when he is attacked by both Romero & Strong armed with canes. The beat them both umercifully. Public Enemy are decimated and Rocky Romero has the mic. )

Romero: This?! This is the garbage you bring into OUR ring?? (Strong continues to wail away on them. Officials try to enter and he whacks them too.")

Romero: Me and Rod are getting a little sick of the disrespect around here. So here Heyman. Here is your "Big signing" You can call them The Public Pinatas! (Romero drops the mic and continues to pulverize the Public Enemy with the Singapore Cane. Finally they take their leave as medical staff is in to help PE.)

Regal: Heinous. Its the only word that fits that display.

Saxton: Mr Regal these men looked to be hurt pretty badly. When we return Rosita will be in action. Stay with us.

Commercial for Portland Trailblazers

(Show returns backstage to the office of GM Paul Heyman who is on the phone.)

Heyman: No sir. He's not scheduled to be on the show today.....I know you are under a lot of pressure. I assure you he will be here next week. Yes sir. Goodbye.

(Hangs up cell.)

Heyman: This is ridiculous....

(Knock at the door. In walks Seth Rollins.)

Heyman: Seth! Welcome to PNW! We are so happy you chose to sign with us.

Rollins: Thank you Mr Heyman. I'm happy to be here. Just as long as I don't get screwed over by management like where I was last.

Heyman: Not to worry. I don't work that way. I'm a straight shooter. No bait & switch here.

Rollins: Glad to hear it. I was wondering. I really would like to get started ASAP. You think I can get on next week's show?

Heyman: I can do that....and I have just the opponent.

Rollins: Sounds great & thanks again.

(Camera returns to ringside,)

Saxton: Time for some ladies Action, Mr Regal.

Regal: Always a fan of the ladies. Especially Miss Rosita.

Rosita vs Sammi Lane w/Larry Sweeney

(Early on Sammi is in control in some part due to distractions by Larry Sweeney. Sammi goes for a Missile Dropkick but misses. Rosita hits her with a Cross Body for a 2 count. Then she gave her a bodyslam then dropped a flying knee. She covered again but sweeney has the ref distracted.

Rosita jumps and gets in Sweeney's face. Lane is up and does a running knee Smash but Rosita moves and Sammi connects with her manager, sending him to the floor. Rosita School Girl's her for the 3 count.)

Winner: Rosita

PNW TV 18: Dean's List Rosita

Saxton: Rosita using her head to gain a win here and keep her momentum as she continues to chase Princess Mia for the Ladies Championship.

Regal: I'm sure the champion was in the back somewhere looking on. Rosita is a serious threat to her title Reign. She'a also a serious threat to be my 5th Ex-Wife.

Missy: Rosita, thats a quality win. The Women's Championship still your goal?

Rosita: Of course it is! Its the goal for every girl in the back! Its why we do this. Why we train. We all want to be the best. "Princess" Mia though. She wants to do it by taking short cuts. Well I may be short but I don't take short cuts. I will beat her for that title. And I will be a champion you all can be proud of.

Missy: Back to you Byron.

Saxton: Thanks Missy. When we return we will have the New PNW Champion, Dean Ambrose.

Commercial for NBA Playoffs

(Show returns ringside. Out comes Dean Ambrose.)

PNW TV 18: Dean's List 28vya3d

Ambrose: Well...I hate to say I told you so. Buuut.... (Fans are booing)....Hahaha. Go ahead! Get it out of your system. Boo all you want. But it wont change reality. And in this reality I am the PNW Champion! When Donald Trump decided to build this company around me he knew that I was destined for greatness. Here is that proof. I'm not stopping here either. We have somebody else in the building today that I have business with.

(Out comes Big John Studd & Prince Nana)

Nana: You feel pretty good right now. But everyone knows who should be champion. And that is the Crown Jewel of the Embassy. The Giant of Professional Wrestling! Big John Studd!

Studd: Ambrose if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be champion. Now I demand you put that belt on the line against me.

(Out comes Billy Jack Haynes.)

BJH: Are you kiddin me Studd. You cost me that belt. Everyone here knows I had that match won. So I'm getting my rematch. Then Big John, I'm coming for you!

(Finally Paul Heyman makes his way to the stage.)

Heyman: Okay. Thats enough. There's a pretty simple solution to this. Next show, Dean Ambrose will defend the PNW Title against Billy Jack Haynes.....AND Big John Studd. In a 3 Way Dance!

(Camera switches to the announce team.)

Saxton: Sir William we have our selves a Mega-Main Event for our next show!

Regal: Paul Heyman made the right call in my estimation. The winners will be our audience to see such a big match.

Saxton: Lets take it back to the ring where Prince Nana and the Embassy have gathered.

Nana: After we got rid of that buffoon Bashir I went out brought in some real talent. I give to you from South Africa, the newest member of The Embassy, Leo Krugar!

Jose Luis Rivera vs Leo Kruger w/The Embassy

(Complete squash match. Kruger just pound the hell out of Rivera. He executes a Swinging Fisherman Neckbreaker. He looks out to the crowd with a devious smile. Then grabs Jose and delivers a Hangman facebuster. He covers for the 3 count.)

Winner: Leo Kruger

PNW TV 18: Dean's List LeoKruger3

Missy: Prince Nana. Your latest find was quite impressive.

Nana: The BIG GAME HUNTER!!!! Leo Kruger has hunted every beast the world. Now he is here to hunt the greatest sport...man. Hahaha I love it!

Missy: Well it looks like The Embassy as gotten a bit more dangerous.

(Camera now switches to Inside PNW segment.)

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW, I'm Don Coss. Tonight we speak to a new addition to the PNW roster. Triple H.

HHH: I've made the rounds around the UWF. I have had success everywhere I went. Now I made my way to the hottest territory in the business. I will suceed here as well.

Coss: He has come but not alone. He is accompanied by the very sultry Aksana. We asked the nature of the relationship.

HHH: I have no comment on Aksana. She is my ....valet. Anything else is no one's business!

Coss: Is he more worried about PNW Title or a World Tite?

HHH: All and above. Titles mean money. I'm in this to make lots of it. Anyone in my way will learn why they call me The Game.

Coss: Well Triple H & Aksana seem to have lofty goals but he has the "Pedigree" to get it done. PNW better be on the look out. For Inside PNW, I'm Don Coss. Good Night.

Commercial for Oblivion

(Show returns with Missy Hyatt backstage.)

Missy: Hello fans, Coming up on May 5th we will have our Cinco De Maya Espectacular! On that show we will see Sweet & Sour Inc Challenge The World Tag Team Champions, The Simpsons. Dean Ambrose will defend his PNW Title against Raven. Billy Jack Haynes will face Big John Studd one on one. The team of Adam Pearce & Willie Mack will face Ernesto Osirus & Leo Kruger. And Rowdy Roddy Piper finally gets Johnny Gargano in the ring. All that plus more! Tickets are still available.  

Saxton: World TV Title on the line.

Regal: I am very excited to see Mr Koloff in a PNW ring..

Main Event: Nikita Koloff(c) vs Connor O'Brian - World TV Championship

(Connor starts out strong. Going all out on offense. Slamming clubbing forearms to the neck and back of the champion. O'Brian his a Side Slam and covers for 2. Connor now works a side headlock. Nikita is able to elbow free. Connor slams Koloff's head into the buckle. Then Nikita grabs Connor and slams his head into the same one. And again in fact he does it 10 times as the fans count along. Side Slam by Nikita and a cover for barely 2. e goes for the Sickle but runs into the Big Boot of O'Brian. Connor begins to howl in the center of the ring then sends Nikita into the ropes looking for his Flapjack.

But Nikita kicks him in the chest. Then hits a Spinebuster. He is looking for the Sickle. O'Brien finally rises and koloff charges....

BUt he is cut off with a blast to the head with the title belt by PNW Champion Dean Ambrose!!!!

Winner by Disqualification: Nikita Koloff

Nikita is down as the fans are eally booing the actions of the champion. Now O'Brien has regained his senses and hits the Flapjack. Ambrose now looks for the Crossface Chickenwing as Connor keeps kicking the TV champ. Then from out the back races RAVEN! Raven hits a bunch of Rights on Connor. Then an Inverted Atomic drop. Ambrose releases the hold and rolls out the ring. Raven checks on Nikita to see if he is Ok.)

Saxton: What a cheap shot by Ambrose!

Regal: Nothing surprises me when it comes to this man. He is a true villain. I almost admire it.

Saxton: I'm pretty sure Nikita doesn't feel the same. Well folks thats our show....

(Paul Heyman runs on to set yelling.)

Heyman: Ambrose! You seem to think you having that belt means you can go into business for yourself. Well you're wrong!! I'm still in charge here. At the Cinco De Mayo Espectacular It is now a Tag Match! Ambrose will team with Connor O'Brian and they will face Raven....and NIKITA KOLOFF!!!

Saxton: There you have it, Sir William.

Regal: A huge match booked right here. Can't wait to see it!

Saxton: Couldn't have said it better myself. Fans Thats our show! Get your tickets for May 5th! Good Night!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV 18: Dean's List
Page 1 of 1